A. 初中英语口语情景对话
那你就去外语学习联盟网下载吧,那里有情景小对话的。
B. 英语口语对话范文
其实对话都不难的,只是你平时很少说而已的
学英语就是要多说
Don't afraid of losing your face
建议找个英语角内,固定的容环境能让你提高迅速
如果有条件可以像我一样找个老外教你
我个人比较喜欢这种Face to Face的
若你还没决定,不妨看下我这家!
http://63.inpte.com/s/4.html
C. 急急急!英语口语对话!
还是写双方的比较好
A Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B Ear.. Have you got some books about animals?
恩... 你们这里有一些关于动物的书吗?
A Yes,what kind of book would you ike?
有啊,有是要那一种的呢?
B I would like to find some books which are marked spells
我想找一些标有拼音的
A Well,how about this one?
好的,这本怎么样?
B OK,This one maybe is my favourite one. But I need more.The cover of this book is damaged. Do you have any other copies?
恩,这本我最喜欢。但是我还得买几本。这本书封面破了,请问就剩这一本了吗?
A Is that the only on the shelf?
架子上就只有这一本吗?
B Yes, just this one.
对,就这一本。
A Hold on, I'll check for you…Sorry, we only have that one.
请稍等,我查一下……不好意思,就剩这一本了。
B Aw, really? I really want to buy this book.
哦,真的啊?可我真的很想买这本书。
A We'll have an order with new copies of this book in three days. You can buy it at that time.
我们三天后就会再进货,您可以过后再来买。
B Alright,I'll come here later. I'll buy this one first.
好吧,我会晚点过来,我先买这本书。
A Do you have a membership card?
请问您有会员卡吗?
B No, I don't.
没有。
A The price is 56 Yuan.
五十六元。
B Here you go. I need an invoice and this is the name of my company.
给你。我要发票,这是单位名。
A Sure thing. Here's the invoice and change.
当然可以。给你发票和零钱。
D. 日常英语口语对话
我加强英语的方法就是看英文资料片,辅以英语学习软件,然后找一家英内语学习中心帮我练口语,他容们ABC夫下口语课后有.好.认真跟进的课程顾问 现在我也学的差不多了..语感慢慢的培养起来了,语法运用的也还不错,感觉还不错哦,你也行的 加油!日常英语口语对话?
你要是要效果的话,你可以看看rebootEnglish英语口语教程,他们的教学方法和传统的不一样,先从语调的学习开始,不再死记硬背,记住常用的100个单词就足够预付日常的交流了,他们根据每个人的发音特点纠正发音。现在我的发音是很标准,大家都这么说,呵呵,其实交流也基本没啥问题,你可以去看看。
E. 初中的英语老师都是用英语对话,请大家帮帮忙,给我找一些英语日常口语 ,这样老师上课我才能听懂
多背点,大胆的说!!!!
初中英语口语900句
第一册
一、 Greetings 问候语
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凯西•金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得•史密斯吗?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好吗?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 爱米好吗?/你妻子好吗?/你丈夫好吗?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,简。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再见,迈克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天见。
14. See you later. 待会儿见。
15. I have to go now. 我必须走了。
二、Expression In Class 课堂用语
16. May I come in? 我能进来吗?
17. Come in, please. 请进。
18. Sit down, please. 请坐。
19. It's time for class. 上课时间到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打开书,翻到第20页。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 课前我要点名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每个人都拿到材料了吗?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意见吗?
25. Are you with me? 你们跟上我讲的了吗?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我讲明白了吗?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再说一遍吗?
28. Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
29. That's all for today. 今天就讲到这里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 请在离开前将论文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨别物品
31. What's this? 这是什么?
32. It's a pen. 是支笔。
33. Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 这是谁的笔?
36. It's Kate's. 是凯特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一辆小汽车吗?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一辆公共汽车。
39. What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新书是什么颜色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 这条街有多长?
43. What's the name of the cat? 这猫叫什么名字?
44. Where's the company? 那个公司在哪儿?
45. Which is the right size? 哪个尺码是对的?
四、About Belongings 关于所有物
46. What's this? 这是什么?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 这是空调。
48. Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼镜在哪儿?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼镜搁哪儿了吗?
52. Over there. 在那边。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 这是你的笔吗?我在桌下捡的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是蓝的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪个是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那个。
58. The one on your right. 你右边的那个。
59. Are these books all yours? 这些书全是你的吗?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨别身份
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He's Bob. 他是鲍勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那个女孩是学生吗?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什么的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是个农民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什么的?
70. He's a manager. 他是个经理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是个模特,不是吗?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一点都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是个司机吗?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为是。
六、 About Introction 关于介绍
76. What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫汤姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什么?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思华斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎么拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
84. Could you introce me to her? 你能把我介绍给她吗?
85. Rose, let me introce my friend to you. 罗斯,让我介绍一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 认识你我也很高兴。
89. Let me introce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期几?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是几号?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 现在是几月?
96. It's December. 现在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do ring this weekend? 这周末你干什么?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 这家店平日是早上9点开门吗?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8点开,但周末9点开。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 后天你干什么?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你干了什么?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(从明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年没见你了。
八、Talking About Objects 谈论事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有计算机吗?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本书,是吗?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他没有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹吗?
111. No, I'm a single son. 没有,我是独生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的电脑有调制解调器吗?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 这儿有香波卖吗?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花园真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票吗?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有胶水吗?我这里需要一点。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,请给我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的铅笔吗?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我还拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 叙述时间
121. What time is it now? 现在几点?
122. It's two o'clock. 现在两点。
123. It's a quarter past five. 现在是五点一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 现在差十分四点。
125. It's half past nine. 现在是九点半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 现在一点整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 还没到四点呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是两点钟。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的表快了两分钟。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表几点了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我们必须准时到那儿。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩两分钟了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作吗?
134. The flight is delayed. 飞机晚点起飞。
135. The meeting is put off. 会议延期了。
十、About Dates 关于日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期几?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天几号?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一号。
140. When were you born? 你什么时候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什么时候?
143. You name the time. 你定时间吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我们明天见面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道确切日期吗?
146. Please check the date. 请核实一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年这时候你在干什么?
148. How long will the sale last? 折价销售多久?
149. Only three days. 仅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之后回来。
F. 英语口语情景对话
Place: Air’s villa.
地点: 空气的别墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
时间: 中秋节
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是个美国人.他是个留学生.现在他在北京大学学习.他主修中国文化专业.他最好的朋友, Air ,一个设计师, 在一个摄影工作室工作. 今天是中秋节. 因此Air 邀请他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正听着音乐,这时候她听到门铃响了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去开门.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It’s so nice of you to come.
欢迎啊,你能来真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 谢谢你邀请我来做客的. 今天是中秋节了. 我买了一束玫瑰花送给你,美丽的花给美丽的女孩.
A: It’s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客气.谢谢你的玫瑰花 .(她递给他一个礼物) 给你准备的一个小礼物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it’s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn’t have bought this.
(他打开礼物发现在盒子里面有四块月饼) 噢,太棒了.谢谢啦! 你不该这样破费了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It’s just a little present for you.
哦,不客气啦. 仅仅是给你准备的小礼物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他们坐在客厅里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要点咖啡或茶水或冷饮吗?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
谢谢,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡还是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,谢谢.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it’s done. She comes back.)
(她去厨房做咖啡. 几分钟后,咖啡好了.她回来了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 给你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
谢谢你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客气啊。慢慢来,或许咖啡有些烫。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I’m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
没关系的。Air.,你知道,我对不同的文化很感兴趣的。中国的节日也是非常有趣的。你能给我讲讲有关中秋节的东西吗?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,谈到吃月饼,我们要谈到有关嫦娥和后羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真实的吗?
A: No. It’s not true. It’s only legend.
不.不是真实的.它仅仅是个传说.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什么呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾经有10个太阳围绕她运转的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什么? 10个太阳围绕她运转?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告诉你了,它仅仅是个传说.一天所有的10个 太阳一次出现了. 地球的温度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想许多人,植物和动物都死掉了. 这种高温一定杀死他们了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一个熟练的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是谁?
A: Hou Yi.
后羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一个神仙吗?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他仅仅射掉了九个太阳. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 为了奖励他,王母娘娘给了他一瓶神奇的药水.
B: What? What’s for?
什么?它作什么的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神药,你可以治疗疾病或者可以使你永远活着,长生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在开玩笑吧?
A: I’m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使认真的. 在中国的许多故事中, 人们都想活的长些,因此他们都想得到这样神奇的东西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那后羿接着做什么了呢?
A: It’s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遗憾的是后羿没有听从王母娘娘的建议.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的药水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是说,在荣誉和财富面前,他变成一个坏脾气,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句谚语说的好:钱是万恶之根.
A: I couldn’t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然后她偷了药水, 喝掉了,逃离到月球上去了. 这就是月亮上美丽女人的传说了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I’m not for sure.
是啊,这是我所知道的传说而已.或许你还能发现其他象这样的故事,但是我就不确定了.
B: Thanks. 谢谢
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添点咖啡吗?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,谢谢. Air,你为什么不给我讲讲月饼本身的东西的?(他指了下盒子里的月饼).
A: It’s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中国,在中秋节这天,对于我们能在一起吃顿团圆饭是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don’t want to come back.
真的吗? 我发现许多中国人都忙于他们的工作.当他们叫他们去吃团圆饭的时候,他们总找借口. 我的意思是他们并不想回来.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It’s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是对的,但是许多人认为今天是团圆的时候. 据说今天的月亮是最亮最圆的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋节在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我听说这种季节性的糕点有很多种馅的.是真的吗?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I’m hungry.
是的,是真的.莲子馅或是红豆馅等等. 你饿了吗?实际上,我饿了.
B: I’m hungry, too. I can’t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很饿了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空气,这是什么?(他指了指糕点)
A: Ah! It’s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I’ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是个惊喜.我让糕点店在月饼上打上了你的名字,就想给你大惊喜的.
B: Thanks
谢谢.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水来.
B: Why?
为什么?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it’s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些医生告诉我们说,月饼所含的热量较大,因此不适合那些在减肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what’s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它们的方法是什么?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃这种糕点最好的是就着一杯中国茶,特别是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以帮助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了厨房.)
. Truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: So how's everything going for Christmas?
Jill: I've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy; but I have another problem to deal with.
Eddie: What's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write; it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.
Jill: No, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: He still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?
Jill: Yes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…
Eddie: You think it's better that he should be told?
Jill: Yes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.
Eddie: That happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.
Jill: I can understand. I was lucky with my oldest; she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.
Eddie: Well, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to findout something like that.
Helpful Information:
When American kids get into their teens, they begin to find out that Santa Claus doesn’t really exist. Some smarter kids even know that before then. They feel it’s nothing but a joke. Of course, some are devastated when they find it out. But most realize that the character “Santa Claus” is really a fictional character presented in a light-hearted way for the enjoyment of children. It doesn’t matter he’s real or not, the legend will remain.
当美国小孩子进入十几岁以后,他们开始得知圣诞老人并不是真正地存在。一些聪明一些的小孩甚至在这之前就知道了。他们觉得这只不过是个笑话。当然一些人当他们知道此事时很伤心。但是大部分人意识到圣诞老人这个人物确实是虚构的角色,一个以轻松自在的方式给孩子们带来乐趣的角色。他是真与否,都无关紧要,传说还是会流传下去。
【译文】
——圣诞节准备得怎么样了?
——要的礼物我都准备好了,而且我们全家正在一起准备食物。那很容易,但我还有一个难题要处理。
——什么事?不要告诉我你还有许多圣诞卡要写;我妻子通常花一个月的时间写好我们所有的圣诞卡。
——不是,圣诞卡我早就写完了。难题是怎样告诉我儿子有关圣诞老人的实情。
——他还不知道圣诞老人不是真的?他多大,八岁?
——是的,他从未说过什么,因此我也从未告诉过他。但现在他越来越大了……
——你认为他应该知道实情比较好吗?
——是的,他太大了,不应该相信那种事情。而且我宁愿在学校的孩子们告诉他以前告诉他。
—— 以前我的大女儿也是这样。当她的同学告诉她圣诞老人不是真的时候,她变得很伤心。
——我能理解。我幸运我的大女儿没有这种麻烦,她自己猜出圣诞老人是假的,但没有告诉我儿子。
——唔,那你告诉他时,温和一点。对小孩来说,得知那样的事是很难承受的。
G. 日常英语口语对话大全
日常英语口语对来话有很源多,例如 Rachel,youareoutofmyleague你跟我不是同一类人2、Youaresocute.你真好/真可爱H. 英语口语`对话 考初中生的
我是初中生,所以是按初中水平来的。
A:How's it going?(一切还顺利吗)
B:Great!(好极了)
A:Well,what did you do on your summer holiday?(你暑假干了什么)
B:I went to Japan.(我去了日本)
A:Wow!What did you do there?(哇!你在哪儿做了什么)
B:I went shopping ,went swimming and visited many beautiful places.(我去购了物、游了泳,参观了很多美丽的地方)
A:That's good.(那挺好)
B:How about you?(你呢)
A:I went to Shanghai with my parents.(我和我父母去了上海)
B:Shanghai? The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is great.(上海?东方明珠很漂亮)
A:Yes.It's very high and luxurious.(是的,它很高很豪华)
B:Are you free tomorrow?(你明天有空吗)
A:Yes,I am.(有空)
B:Let's play basketball.(我们去打篮球吧)
A:OK.When?(可以啊,什么时候)
B:At eight o'clock.(8点)
A:OK,see you then.(好,到时见)
B:See you.(到时见)