1. 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
2. 急需一个英语口语对话 餐厅情景 三四分钟的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打扰了,您要点菜吗?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,谢谢,我等一个朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要来专点喝的吗属?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,谢谢。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
没问题。先生,请问您喜欢喝哪种咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
3. 英语口语对话关于地方食物四人篇
A: I love food!
B: Me too!
C: Food is absolutely great!
D: That is great to hear! I definitely agree! What kinds of food do you like?
A: I like Szechuan (四川) food! I love spicy food!
B: I like Beijing food. The Beijing ck is very famous!
C: I really like seafood. My friends and I have been to Xiamen, and we were blown away ( 好的吃惊) by how delicious the food is!
D: I like the noodles and ramen.
A: We should have a potluck together sometime!
B: That is a fabulous idea!
C: We can all bring some of our favorite foods and share it with each other!
D: That's right! I bet we'll have a great time!
4. 小学英语四年级餐厅对话
吃在美国一段典型的麦当劳(汉堡店)内点餐对话 A: Hi! May I help you?
B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
B: 是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。 A: What kind of drinks?
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets? A: 想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢? B: Hot Mustard, please. B: 麻烦给我芥茉酱。 A: Anything else? B: No. That's it. B: 没有! 就这样了。 A: For here or to go? A: 是在这里吃还是外带呢? B: It's for here. B: 这里用。
A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents) A: 一共是十块二毛四。 B: Here is eleven. B: 这里是十一块。
A: Seventy-six cents is your change. A: 这是你的零钱 - 七毛六。 B: Have a nice day! B: 祝你今天快乐! A: You too. A: 你也是。
5. 求各种餐厅英语口语情景对话。
新动态解答:请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
6. 小学四年级英语购物口语交际,
May I help you, sir?
Yes, I would like to buy a T-shirt.
Okay. What color do you want?
White is my favourite color.
Alright. Wait a minute. What's your size?
Middium, I guess.
How about this one? It's a new arrival.
Good. I'll take that. How much is it?
It's a hundred and twenty dollars. Do you want to pay in cash?
Yes. Here's two one-hundred notes.
Okay. The change will be eighty dollars. Here you are.
Thanks. And I'd like to wrap it up, please?
Sure. Just a second. Here you go.
Thank you.
Have a nice day!