导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 酒店英语餐饮服务口语

酒店英语餐饮服务口语

发布时间:2021-03-02 19:27:25

A. 酒店英语口语

1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士们,先生们。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普莱丝小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好吗?布朗先生。
5、I‘m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次见到你真高兴,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
见到你真高兴,先生。
Titles(称呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是贝丝特夫人吗?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字吗?先生(小姐)。
11、Here‘s a letter for you ,Dr white.
怀特医生,这儿有你的一封信。
12、you‘re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船长,有你的电话。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
欢迎来到我们酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能为你服务吗?贝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能帮你吗?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
请坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主动提出帮助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能为你作什么?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以为你拿你的手提包吗?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能帮你拿你的箱子吗?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我为你叫一辆出租车吗?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感谢
24、 Thanks for the trouble 。
麻烦你了
25、 It‘svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,谢谢!
Answers to Thanks对感谢语的应答
27、 You‘re welcome.
欢迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用谢
29、 That‘s all right.
没关系
30、 Don‘t mention it.
别提了
31、 It‘s my plcasurc.
这是我的荣幸
Expressing welcome 表示欢迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
欢迎光临,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
欢迎光临我们酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
欢迎来我们西餐厅
35、We‘re glad to have you here.
我们很高兴你来到之儿
36、I‘m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
随时为你效劳,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I‘m sorry,sir (madam)。
对不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I‘m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I‘m sorry to trouble you.
对不起打扰你了。
40、I‘m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
对不起占用你太多时间了。
41、I‘m sorry to have kept you waiting 。
对不起让你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原谅我打挠你了。
43、I hope you‘ll forgive me.
我希望你能原谅我。
Answers to Apology(对道歉语的应答)
44、It doesn‘t matter.
没关系。
45、It‘s nothing.
没什么。
46、Never mind.
别放在心上。
47、That‘s nothing.
没什么。
48、Don‘t bother about that.
别再想它。
49、Don‘t worry about it.
别担心。
50、Don‘t apologize, It was my fault.
别道歉,这是我的错。
Good wishes(良好祝愿)
51、Have a good time!
祝你们玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快乐。
54、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再见)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再见,祝你好运。
57、Hope you‘ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey 。
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵达。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆风顺。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次见到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天见。
Self-Introction (自我介绍)
64、I‘m henry ,I’m from Golden Lake Hotel, I‘m
here to meet you 。
我叫享利,来自金湖酒店,我是来接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I‘m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服务员。
66、I‘m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是这儿的接待员,欢迎来到我们酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
预订部,我能帮你吗?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服务,我可以进来吗?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亚当斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
当然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
当然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,()。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That‘s true ,sir (madam)。
是这样的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don‘t think so.
我不这样认为。
77、Of course not.
当然不。
78、I‘m afraid that’s not a good idea.
恐怕,那个主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用问句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜欢什么?茶还是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
请在这儿签名好吗?

81、A table for two?
两人的一张台吗?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你计划住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
请拼一下你的名字吗?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪类房间?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的护照吗?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的电话号码吗?
87、What‘s the trouble, sir?
你怎么啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我为你叫一个医生吗?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜欢这个节目吗?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜欢这首歌吗?
Useful expressions 惯用表达语
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
请享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
给你菜谱。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服务指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there 。
游泳池在那边。
95、Go ahead ,please.
请接着讲。
96、The line is busy 。
线路正忙。
97、You look grest 。
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list 。
请翻阅点歌单。
99、It‘s a very touching story.
这是一个非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果没有音乐,这世界将会变得很沉闷。

B. 与餐饮有关的英语口语

酒店英语:餐饮服务英语口语1.What kind of food do you prefer?2.Do you like Chinese food?3.What kind of food do you like, or American?4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ?5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?6.What would you have for dinner?7.What would you like to order?8.Have you ordered yet?9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later.10.What would you recommend?11.What's your today’s special?12.I would like to have something simple.13.What will you have for dessert?14.We are in a hurry.15.Please rush your orders.16.The beefsteak is very good today.17.I will take the beefsteak.18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?19.I would like my beefsteak well done.20.How about a drink?21.Bottoms up!22.To your health!23.I ask you to join me in drinking to the health of Mr.Chen.24.I ask you to join me in drinking to the future success of our cooperation25.I'm looking for a cheap place to eat.26.Is there a restaurant near here?27.Can you recommend me a good restaurant?28.Is there a Chinese restaurant in this town?29.Can you show me a restaurant where they serve good food at reasonable prices?30.How is service? . I want to reserve a room for two hundred people to hold a dinner party. 我想预定一间能容纳二百人的宴会厅举行晚宴。2. I'm sorry we are booked out for this evening.抱歉,今晚订满了。3. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)4. When are the restaurant hours?餐厅营业时间几点到几点?5. But I prefer a table by the window. My wife loves the night view of Shijiazhuang.但是我想要一个靠近窗户的桌子。我爱人喜欢看石家庄的夜景。6. I'm sorry,。 The tables by the window are all occupied.对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。7.This is "Century Hotel". Good morning. May I help you?早安,这里是世纪大酒店。能为您效劳吗?8. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。9.You can be sure that we'll try our best.请相信我们会尽最大努力的。10. Thank you for calling, sir. We look forward to your visit.谢谢您的电话,我们盼望着您的光临。New words and expressionsreserve v. 预定hold v 容纳book v 订购view n. 景色occupy v. 占满guarantee v. 保证look forward to 盼望

C. 酒店餐饮英语口语的内容简介

《酒店餐饮英语口语》内容简介:在改革开放的春风沐浴下,中国这个内东方大国的悠久历史、灿容烂文化和旖旎风光,吸引了世界各国的游客慕名而来,这在客观上促进了作为我国第三产业重要组成部分之一的酒店行业如火如荼的发展。随着中国加入世界贸易组织(WTO),北京2008年成功举办了奥运会,上海和广州于2010年举办世博会和亚运会,这一连串的盛事向世界进一步彰显了中国的发展和强大,为中国的旅游酒店业注入了新的活力,更为其发展带来了契机,成为我国最早与国际接轨的行业之一。

D. 英语情景对话,关于在饭店吃饭与服务员对话的

Can I have the menu ? Could you please give me the menu? Bring me the menu , please . 请给我一份菜单 Can / May I take your order now ? 现在可以点菜了吗? Are you ready to order now ? Would you like to order now ? 您现在准备点菜了吗? Would you like a drink before your meal ?Would you like a drink to start with ? Would you care for a drink before you order ? 点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝点什么吗?Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)Yes.I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想尝尝…… I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想尝尝……I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done . 我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。We need a couple more minutes to decide .We need a few more minutes to decide . We need a couple more minutes to decide . 我们要待会再点。I’m not ready to order yet . 我还没准备好点菜。I haven’t figured out what I want yet . 我还没想好吃什么。I haven’t decide yet . 我还没想好。I can’t decide .What’s your recommendation ? What would you suggest ? 你推荐什么菜? What do you recommend ? 你推荐什么菜?What’s good today ? 今天有什么好菜?What are the specials ? 今天有什么特色菜?Well , …… is popular and …… is good . 恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。Why don’t you order for me ? 还是你帮我点吧。参考资料:酒吧饭店服务英语口语 - 点菜篇 http://www.voe.ac.cn/Article.asp?ID=356挺多的,口边那一栏目你多看看吧

E. 饭店吃饭的英语对话

餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,

要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。

找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

F. 酒店餐饮英语口语的介绍

《酒店餐饮英语口语》是2010年广东省出版集团,广东经济出版社出版的图书,作者是贺湘辉。

G. 酒店工作中常用的英语

常用酒店英语口语:

预定房间

1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金吗?

2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要预定一个套间。

3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一个安静点的房间。

4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一个风景较好的房间。

5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要预定一个单人间。

6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要预定一个双人间。

7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要预定一个豪华套间。

8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什么样的房间?

9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什么时候过来我们酒店?

10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我们酒店待多久?

11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以谁的名义订的房间?

12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜欢朝向大海/群山的房间。

14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想预订三天的标准间。

15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我们从星期二开始住三晚。

16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.离这里最近的旅游景点是海滩。

17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想预订一个既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。

18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚吗?

19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?

20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?

21.How much will that room be?那个房间的价格是?

22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什么旅游景点?

23.Do you have any vacancies now?请问目前有空房间吗?

24.Can I just come some other time?我不能换个时间过来吗?

25.I should look up some hotel rates.我应该查一下一些酒店的价格。

26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的价格。

27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你们有其他便宜一点的吗?

28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我听说你们酒店正在打折。

29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住几晚?

30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我预订过一个房间,现在我想换一个时间。

31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能帮我查明天是否有空房吗?

32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间可以吗?

33.From which country?从哪个国家预订的?

34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐吗?

35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的订单。

36.Does the price include breakfast?房价是否包括早餐?

37.How about your hotels's location?请问贵酒店位于哪里?

38.I'll check our reservation record.我来查一下我们的预订记录。

39.The facilities at this hotel are great.这家旅馆的设施很棒。

40.We would like a room with a balcony.我们想要一个有阳台的房间。

41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我们没有商务客房了。

43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?请问您大概什么时候到酒店,先生。

44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想为我和我的家人订一间套房。

45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的订房没问题,但19日恐怕不行。

46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能帮我查一查明天有没有空房?

47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一点到,请保留预订房间。

48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通过第三方网站订的。有时候,订单会出问题。

49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.没有任何担保的情况下,我们会为您将房间保留到7点。

50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我们每天从早上6点到9点有免费的早餐自助餐,房价150元。

(7)酒店英语餐饮服务口语扩展阅读

酒店退房情景对话

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?

G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?

F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?

G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯

F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。

G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?

F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。

G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?

F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。

G: Here you are.

给你。

F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天

G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。

H. 酒店接待英语,酒店常用英语口语有哪些

旅游英语口语--入住酒店
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
这件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遗失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

I. 酒店餐饮英语口语的目录

Part I A Brief Introction to Catering Culture of China
第一部分 中国饮食文化简介
Unit One Catering Culture of China
第一单元 中国饮食文化
Unit Two The Spread of Chinese Food Culture
第二单元 中国饮食文化的传播
Unit Three Differences between Chinese and Western Food Culture
第三单元 中西饮食文化的差异
Part II Food&Beverage Service
第二部分 餐饮服务
Unit One Cou~eous English for Hotel
第一单元 酒店礼貌用语
Unit TwO Restaurant Reservations
第二单元 餐饮预订
Unit Three Receiving a Guest
第三单元 接待客人
Unit Four Taking Orders
第四单元 点菜
Unit Five Chinese Restaurant
第五单元 中餐
Unit Six Eight Big Cuisines of Chinese Food
第六单元 中国八大菜系
Unit Seven Westem Food
第七单元 西餐
Unit Eight Breakfast
第八单元 早餐
Unit Nine Banquet Service
第九单元 宴会服务
Unit Ten Bufret Service
第十单元 自助餐服务
Unit Eleven Bar Service
第十一单元 酒吧服务
Unit Twelve Festivals and Celebrations
第十二单元 节日和庆典
Unit Thirteen At McDonalds&KFC
第十三单元 在麦当劳和肯德基
Unit Fourteen At the Coffee shop
第十四单元 在咖啡店
Unit Fifteen At the Teahouse
第十五单元 在茶馆
Unit Sixteen At the Pastry Shop
第十六单元 在点心店
Unit Seventeen Korean&Japanese Cuisine
第十七单元 日韩料理
Unit Eighteen Room Service
第十八单元 送餐服务
Unit Nineteen Pay the Bill
第十九单元 付账
Unit Twenty Handling Complaints
第二十单元 处理投诉
Part III Appendix
第三部分 附录
附录1 餐厅常用英语100句
附录2 超市食品中英文对照
附录3 中国传统菜品的英文名称
附录4 世界各地饮食习惯
附录5 餐饮常用词汇
附录6 餐厅用具词汇
References
参考书目

阅读全文

与酒店英语餐饮服务口语相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610