A. 有谁可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英语口语
以下是方向标英语网为大家收集整理的有关酒店前厅接待常用的27句英语口语!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。
2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我还是要阳面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我们盼望下周二见到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?请问房费多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
15.Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先请。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想尝尝中国菜。
B. 前台接待简单英语口语
can i help you,sir?
what can i do for you?
这都是:我有什么可以帮助您的吗?
I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
C. 酒店接待英语,酒店常用英语口语有哪些
旅游英语口语--入住酒店
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已预订房间。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一间安静一点的房间。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要楼上的房间。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房间吗?
May I see the room?
是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要订这间房间。
I'll take this room.
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐厅在那儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地铁站在那里?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何时需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
当然。你何时离开?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8点。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我将在7点50分到你的房间。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我总共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,请将行李放在你的门口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
请送给我一些冰块和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
几点?
What time?
明早7点。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房间内没有热水。
There is no hot water.
热水不够热。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帐?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
这件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遗失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
D. 酒店接待外宾的日常英语口语
11、Sit
down,
please
.Here
is
the
menu.
请坐,给您菜单,先生。
May
I
take
your
order,
sir?
您要点菜吗?
12、What
would
you
like
to
have,
coffee
or
tea?
您要喝咖啡还专是茶?
13、Would
you
like
to
have
any
wine
with
you
dinner?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
14、Service
hours
are:
(餐厅)供应时属间是:
7:00a.m.to
9:00a.m.for
breakfast.
早餐7点到9点。
11:30a.m.to1:
30p.m.for
lunch.
午餐11点半到1点半。
6:30p.m.to
8:30p.m.for
dinner.
晚餐6点半到8点半。
15、Here
is
the
bill.
Please
sign
it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。
what
can
I
do
for
you?
would
you
like
some
coffee\drinks?
E. 英语日常交际用语翻译(20句
1.How are you?
你好吗?
2.Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你。
3.How do you do?
你好。怎么样(还好吗?)?
4.Fine,thanks,And you?
很好,谢谢,你呢?
5.Very well,thanks.
很好,谢谢。
6.I'm fine,thank you.
我很好,谢谢你。
7.Nice to meet you,too.
我也很高兴见到你。
8.Very good?
很好?
9.Please say hello to your father for me.
请代我向你父亲问好。
10.I will.Thank you.
我会的,谢谢。
11.He isn't here.
他不在这。
11.That's right.
很好。
12.OK,I can.
好的,我会的。
13.Good night.
晚安。
14.Good evening.
晚上好。
15.I've very well.
我很好。
16.Yes, it's very late.
是的,太晚了。
17.See you this evening.
晚上见。
18.I can see it.
我知道了。
19.See you.
回见。
20.Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
F. 谁能提供一些简单的接待英语口语的范例(越多越好)
前厅部 (61) Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (62) May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (63) Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (64) Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (66) I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (68) I’ll cancel Mr Bell’s reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 我们期待着下一次为您服务。 (69) May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (70) I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (71) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (74) Could you take a message for her, please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (77) How would you like to make payment, sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense.. 您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。 (80) How many copies do you need? 您要复印几份? (81) Can you give me your fax number, sir? 请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗? (82) When can I pick it up? 我什么时间能取?
G. 接待客人英语常用语
我人在美国,我一抄般去饭店,店员看到我一般都说:
Hi,
how
are
you
today?
然后他回答以后,你就说一句good保持微笑就行了。下面就是向他问他需要点些什么,最后临走前说句Thanks,
have
a
nice
day!