『壹』 常用英语商务用语有哪些
商务英语口语常用句子: We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要. 2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 请了解这一点对我们至回关重要.3 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道答你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的.4 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我们的方针是不授与专卖权.5 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事总有例外. 这是人家在公司常用的,发给你看看有帮助没,希望帮到了~
『贰』 商务酒店日常英语口语
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
欢迎光临海悦酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I’m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我没有打扰您。
5. Have a seat please.
您请坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能尽快见到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高兴见到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
对不起先生,这里是非抽烟区。
10. Would you like some water?
请问您要喝点水吗?
工作操作/During working
11. *I’d like to /type/print this.
我想要复印/打字/打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深/浅一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括/不包括服务费。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚/薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的/浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班/火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。
『叁』 求英语商务宴请点餐部分的对话,越详细越好。急用
宴请常用英语礼节语句:
欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) Luncheon
便宴 Informal dinner
自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
便餐 Light meal
工作午餐 Working luncheon
庆功宴 Glee feast
答谢宴会 Return dinner
告别宴会 Farewell dinner
招待会 Reception
为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
茶话会 Tea party
包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 Serve a courst
欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat.
请入席! Please have a seat.
请随便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
『肆』 急求一篇,关于商务晚宴的,英语情景对话 。4个人,要5分钟的。!!!
你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗?
Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
For example:
A: Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
你今晚想参加我们的晚宴吗?
B: Great. I'd be glad to.太好了,我乐意内参加。
恐怕我容不得不推辞这个邀请。
I'm afraid I have to decline the invitation.
For example:
A: I'm afraid I have to decline the invitation.
恐怕我不得不推辞这个邀请。
B: Maybe some other time?另外换一个时间,可以吗?
。
『伍』 商务社交英语:邀请客户吃饭要注意什么
对于商务英语洽谈来说,最重要的就是,一定要英语口语立场标准,如果做不到这点,那么可能就要先考虑考虑,是否应该先加强这方面能力。对于商务人士来说,时间紧张,上课地点不稳定,很多人都会选择通过互联网的在线英语培训来进行提升。
回到商务社交洽谈,中国人有个习惯,就是在饭桌上谈生意。在职场上,与客户会面时往往聊着聊着就到了饭点,这就免不了要请客户吃饭,那么邀请客户吃饭时要注意些什么呢?
招待客户意味着你将你的客户带到一个与工作、商业无关的环境中促进你们的关系。
招待客户吃饭,那么以下几点,在选择饭店的时候是必须要关注到的:
quiet environment安静的环境(你不是去酒吧嗨翻天的)
good service(良好的服务)
good food(好吃的食物)
serving specialties from your country or region(是否有“本帮菜”)、
not too crowded不太拥挤
near your place of work离你工作的地方比较近
price价格。
在吃饭前,为了展现待客之道,不妨了解客户的家乡在哪里以了解客户的口味喜好及用餐习惯。
下面就以对话实例告诉大家在招待客户了解菜单的时候可以聊些什么:
A: This looks like a really nice place.
B: I hope you like it, Anna. We come here quite often with visitors. It’s very typical. Are you hungry?
A: I’m absolutely starving.
B: I’m afraid they don’t have menus in English here, but just say if you need help with anying.
A: Ok. How may courses are we having?
B: A starter and a main course, then we can decide later about dessert.
A: That’s fine with me. Where are the starters(开胃菜)?
B: They’re here, then these are fish dishes and the meat ones are on the next page.
A: What’s this?
B: That’s mushrooms in a cream sauce. I’m having that. Followed by the tuna. It comes with asparagus(芦笋) and small potatoes roasted in the oven.
A: That sounds great. I’ll have the same. What would you like to drink?
B: Just the water for me. I’m driving. I thought I could show you the old town and the cathedral later.
A: That would be lovely. I’ll choose sparkling water(苏打水).
B: OK. Let’s see if we can catch the waiter’s attention.
寒暄一番后,进入点餐环节。那么在点餐的时候,看看英语是不是够礼貌:
第一句 Waiter!大错特错!这样喊服务员是非常不礼貌的哦~这时候你应该说Excuse me!以引起服务员的注意。
第二句 Give us the menu!这样也是非常没有礼貌的,你不是小孩子向大人索要玩具啦。你应该说Can/Could we have the menu, please?
第三句 I don’t eat pig.如果你说出了这句,那就真的是让老外嘀笑皆非了。当然,我们都不吃生猪。如果你是想表达你不吃猪肉,你应该说I don’t eat pork.
第四句I take the pasta.同样不礼貌,应该说I’ll have the pasta.
第五句I’d like water with gas.你是想表达你想喝苏打水吗?别再Chinenglish啦!苏打水的英语是sparking water.那么相应的蒸馏水也不是water without gas,而是still water.
第六句你想和你的客户说这顿饭我请,如果你说了I invite you,估计你的客户连饭都吃不下去了吧。你应该礼貌些!可以用It’s my treat./That is on me.
看了这六句话是不是有些额头冒汗啊,相信许多人平时都是使用前者的表达吧。
最后,在招待客户时既然是想保持良好的关系,就不要一直盯着业务说啦,何不聊聊大家感兴趣的话题呢?相信在流利的口语下,沟通效率一定会很高,与客户成为朋友之后,生意自然就是顺水推舟的事情啦。
『陆』 商务英语口语十五:餐桌上如何谈生意
在商务英语口语中,邀请客人吃饭时,我想都不仅仅是为了吃饭,在这个特殊时候,可以适当的谈些生意合作上面的事情,那么我们在餐桌上如何谈生意呢?
对话背景:CEC的业务员佟先生邀请一会英国客户奥尔森先生共进午餐。两人在餐桌上就软件的展示问题进行了商讨。
T: Mr. Tong, salesman of CEC
O: Mr. Olson, a British customer
T: I recommend the lobster.
O: I think I’ll go with the roast rib.
T: Can we talk a little about the project? (问对方是否可以谈合作上的事情,一定要注意礼貌,不能鲁莽,如果你认为这会影响到客户吃饭的情绪,则不问为好,毕竟什么事情都不能勉强,餐桌上更多的应该是放松,增进客户感情的地方)
O: Go ahead. (一般客户都是会答应的,但是不要太过)
T: Even though it’s powerful, it’s very easy to use. You’ll be pleased with our documentation. And we’re far ahead of our competitors in our graphics capabilities.
O: I’ve heard very good reports about your software. I’d like you to arrange for a demonstration. How about 1 o’clock, Thursday afternoon, in our demo center?
T: Ok, no problem.
O: Well, that was a wonderful meal.
T: The food is really good here, isn’t it?
O: How much does the bill come to?
T: Don’t worry. I’ll take care of the bill.
O: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
『柒』 商务英语口语:怎样预定餐桌
Can I book a table this evening?我可以订个餐桌吗?
A: Good evening.晚上好。
B: Good evening.晚上好。
A: What can I do for you?我能为您做版什么吗?
B: Can I book a table this evening?我可以订个餐桌吗?
第二句:For how many people?几位权?
A: For how many people?几位?
B: 10. A table for ten people.10位。十人桌。
A: When can we see you, sir?你们几点到,先生?
B: About 6:00 this evening.大约今晚六点。
其他表达法:
Could I book a table this evening?我可以预定一个今晚的餐桌吗?
We'll keep the table for you until 6:30.我们将把您订的桌位留到六点半。