导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 宾馆入住英语口语对话三篇

宾馆入住英语口语对话三篇

发布时间:2021-02-26 05:25:02

❶ 入住酒店常用英语口语 入住酒店英语怎么说

入住酒店英语是:Check In the Hotel 。

Here is my voucher。这是我的证件。

Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。

Here is your key card。这是你的房卡。

Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金吗?

Do you have a reservation?你有预订房间吗?

Have you made a reservation,sir?请问您有预定吗?

Does the room have a hairdryer?房间里有吹风机吗?

Can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。

(1)宾馆入住英语口语对话三篇扩展阅读

英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。也是世界上使用较广泛的语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个。

是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英语由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁-撒克逊人,以及朱特部落的白人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触。

它的词汇从一元变为多元,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”,语音也发生了规律性的变化。在19至20世纪,英国以及美国在文化、经济、军事、政治和科学在世界上的领先地位使得英语成为一种国际语言。如今,许多国际场合都使用英语做为沟通媒介。

❷ 急求关于入住酒店的英语情景对话,一个服务员两个顾客的,谢谢

R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您? G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想办理退房。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗? G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.
R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are
250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.
一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您
的账单请您核对一下。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。 G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我并没有拨打任何电话。
R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will dect it
from you bill right away.
请您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。 G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card? 现在看起来账单是正确的了。
R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card. 好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用。 G: Yes. 好的
R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!
好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!

❸ 酒店前台服务员和客人的英语对话

酒店日常英语对话 Daily Service 日常服务酒店日常英语对话(一)-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?-Come in,please.-请进。-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。酒店日常英语对话(二)-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?-Yes,please.-请换吧。酒店日常英语对话(三)-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。酒店日常英语对话(四)-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。酒店日常英语对话(五)-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。酒店日常英语对话(六)-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。酒店日常英语对话(七)-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。酒店日常英语对话(八)-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。-Excuse me.-对不起。-I am sorry.-很抱歉。-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。 1.I’ll take a look at the hotel’s booking situation.
我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。
2.I’m glad that we’ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。
3. But I’m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。
4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。
5. That’s no problem at all.
没问题。
6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。
7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。
8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
请务必随时带着它。
9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。
10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。
11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。
12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?
13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?
14.I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。
15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填写离店日期了。 Dialogue A (酒店对话英语大全之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything’s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I’ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I’ll call the bell-boy and he’ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I’m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I’ll try 希望令你满意!

❹ 求酒店英语口语面试对话。

前厅英语口语面试对话1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my ty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask “What’ the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?” A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigners, it’s a great shock to be faced with such a situation. Once a senior official from Washington D.C. stayed overnight at our hotel, and as luck would have it, an earthquake happened that night. The senior official was terribly frightened and called us in great confusion. As it could lead to an international incident, I immediately went up to his room and carefully explained to him that earthquakes are commonplace here and that they were mostly not dangerous at all. Furthermore, the Grand Hotel was designed to resist such earthquakes. He finally calmed down after my explanation, and we upgraded him to the presidential suite to compensate for the shock. Although the hotel had to shoulder the cost for the upgrade, we think it is very important that we keep such important guests happy. 2. What can you do for us that some else cannot? If you could get this job, what’s your expectation? How would you make it better? A: I am quite devoted to my work and I’m willing to take extra shifts and handle additional tasks. I fully understand that this is the service instry and we have to be on ty whenever we are called upon, even if we have to extra work to make our patrons satisfied. I don’t mind such demands because I like to learn new things. I hope I can build up a team spirit with my co-workers and provide the best service possible. Of course I also understand that we are all human beings and that sometimes we all have to cover for one another. So I will do my best to manage the human resources, especially under special situations such as fire alarms or unexpected absentees. 3. Let’s imagine this situation. You are now the front office manager at our hotel; what would you do to protect every patron’s privacy? For example, if the female artist who recently suffered from the disclosure of her husband’s possible infidelity came to our hotel looking for refuge. She’s very emotional and fragile. How would you handle those media, paparazzi and meanwhile what would you do to help her get over the craziness?A: If our guests demand privacy, I will arrange it so that the paparazzi is kept away from all entrances or parking lots which our special guest may use when checking in and out. I will personally see to it that no information about our guest, whether it is information about her room number or her dates of checking in and out, would be leaked. I will suggest that our guest have her meals in the room and draw up her curtains. If she would like, I will arrange it so that services like the spa or the salon will be reserved for her to relieve her tension. Of course everything will be done with the highest discretion. 4. One more question: What’s your expected salary? A: My understanding is that a job like the one you are describing may carry a monthly salary in the range of NT$40,000 dollars. But I am more interested in learning about possible bonuses? Interviewer’s Response: We offer three-times-per-year bonus on the three significant Chinese festivals based on your level of performance. We also provide regular staff-training to help our staff learn and grow with the organization together. If there are no further questions, we thank you for your time and you will certainly hear from us in 2 weeks. Thank you and have a good day! Interviewer: 嘉雯 Paula Interviewee: 映青 Job: assistant front office managerA: Please take a seat. A: I suppose you’re aware that we’re looking for somebody with experience in the related field. So maybe that’s where we should begin.A: Miss XXX, tell us about your past work experiences, particularly what you’ve learned on these jobs and what you think are your weaknesses.Q: After I graated from National Central University, my first job was front desk agent in the Grant Hyatt Hotel. I was responsible for greeting guests and check-in/outs. On that job, I learned that patience is very important when dealing with guests in any situation, especially when you have to greet hundreds of guests everyday. I worked very hard and was promoted to assistant front office manager in three years. As someone who is in charge of the front office system, I learned that team spirit is vital if we hope to provide the best services to our guests. As to my weakness, well, I think sometimes I tend to be a bit too persistent in sticking to my principles and doing everything perfectly. And sadly it often leaves me working overtime to perfect every single detail. A: All right. Well, being an assistant front office manager is not easy. You’ll be in charge of overseeing the staff, as well as providing satisfactory guest services. Do you think you’re qualified for this job?Q: Yes, I believe I am. I am an energetic person, and I always keep a high interest in things that I am not familiar with. I am not afraid to take challenges, and I am always eager to serve.I think that is an important characteristic for any staff in the service instry, especially for people who work in the hotel business where there are always unexpected things happening. A: Let’s say it’s two in the morning and one of our guests calls you and complains about a leak in the ceiling of his room. He is very upset and demands that you handle the situation immediately. What do you do? Q: Well, first, I will personally go up to his room to check on the situation. I would formally apologize to him and help him change to a different room, preferably upgrading his room to a suite and give him some meal coupons. After the guest has settled into the new room, I will call housekeeping to have the leak taken care of immediately. A: Are there any questions you’d like to ask? Q: I would like to know if there is any staff-training in your hotel?A: Yes, we offer job rotation and staff training on a yearly basis. We’d like our staff to learn and grow at this hotel. A: If there are no further questions, we’d like to thank you for coming in today. We’ll give you further notice soon.Q: Ok, thank you.

❺ 入住酒店英语对话

Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房吗?

Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.谢谢你。

❻ 宾馆满了订另外一个宾馆三人英语对话

噢 顺便提一下 目前我在学的ABC天卞口语的导师和我提到 就是想征服英语很简单的 坚持具有适合的研习环境和练习口语对象 这取决于外教资质,东南亚口音重 一定要找欧美籍,发音纯正才可以,坚决每日练习口语 1对1家教式教学才会有.好.的进步效率 课程结束后需要重听课后录音反馈,来进一步深化知识!如果真的无对象可练习,可以去听力室或爱思取得课余学习材料阅读 多说多练短时间口语能力就培养起来,整体效果会非常最佳的;点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付 Have you got a table for two, please? 请问您有两个人的桌子吗?? Have you booked a table? 您预定餐桌了吗? Have you made a reservation? 您预定了吗? smoking or non-smoking? 吸烟区还是非吸烟区? Would you like sometng to drink? 您想喝什么? Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜单吗? Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗? Are you ready to order? 您现在可以点餐吗? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 dessert 甜食 Could I have the bill, please? 请拿账单来,好吗? How would you like to pay? 请问您怎样付款?

❼ 酒店英语口语

基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1.自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?

3.询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Foshan?
请问您想要何时参观佛山?

When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?

4.在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?

(二)招呼语

Good morning. (用于中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用于中午至下午六点以前)

Good evening. (用于下午六点过后)

在这些招呼语的后面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?

后面也可以接上自己酒店名称、部门名称,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please.

请稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说“No.”,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can’t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的错,就说:“We are sorry.”。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延误了时间

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说“Thank you.”时回答

You are welcome.

不客气。

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are.

您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key.

这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is.

这是您的东西。

7. 当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说“Just a moment, please.”, 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon?

对不起?

Pardon me?

对不起?

I beg your pardon?

对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please?

请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

电话英语的应对

1. 接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:

“Hello, this is Information Desk.”

您好,这里是问询处。

“Information Desk speaking. May I help you?”

问询处,请问您要服务吗?

2.打错电话时

如果是外线打错时,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打错电话了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

这里是佛山电子宾馆.

如果是总线转错内线时,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I’ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。

3.当负责的工作人员不在时

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?

I’ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回来时,我会请他回电。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

请告诉我您的大名和电话好吗?

4.当会话结束时

结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,最好说:

Thank you for calling.

感谢您的来电。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客气。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我们静候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。

三.柜台服务

B=行李服务员(Bellman)

C=服务员 (Clerk)

H=客房服务员(Housekeeping)

BC=领班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

带客人到柜台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。欢迎光临佛山电子宾馆。

G: Thank you.

谢谢你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

请问您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有这3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2个旅行箱和1个手提皮包,这样对吗?

G: Yes. That’s all.

对,就这些了。

B: I’ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I’ll put your bags by the post over there.

我来带您到柜台,这边请。我先将您的行李放在柱子旁边。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,谢谢。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

当您办好住宿登记时,行李服务员会带您到房间。

G: OK. Fine.

好极了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。

❽ 求一篇英语预定客房的情景对话,最好带中文翻译,大概20句,谢谢各位大神了!

写好“预定客房的情景对话”的英语文章,只有自身有扎实的英语基础的情况下,才能够写出优秀的情景对话英语文章出来,建议学习在线外教一对一课程的,跟着外教学纯正的英语口语,课程价格合理每一节课不超过20元,或者先领取免费试听课看看合不合适。

领取免费试听课:【https://www.acadsoc.com】点击即可领取欧美真人外教一对一免费试听课!

阿西吧是真人欧美外教在线一对一固定纯外教英语在线教育平台,由佟大为夫妇代言的机构。一年360节课的费用是大概就几千元,一节课的价格是20元左右,性价比高。

英语预定客房的情景对话范文如下:

Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是锦江大酒店吗?
Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店总机接线员,您有什么事需要我做吗?
Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想预订客房。
Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 请不要挂电话,我帮您转接总台.

Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是总台,愿为你效劳。
Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一个房间。
Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什么房间,标准间还是套间?
Guest: A standard. 标间
Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。请问您什么时候入住?
Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 后天。
Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午还是下午?
Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六点。
Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 请问,请问您打算住几日?
Guest: Three days. 三天。
Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到来,后天见。

希望可以帮到你啦!

想要找到合适英语培训机构,网络搜下“阿西吧vivi老师”即可。

网络搜下“阿西吧官网论坛”免费获取全网最齐全英语资源。

❾ 跪求:酒店英语情景对话一篇!急求!!!

多听 多看 多说 多思考 多练
平时多积累一些词汇和短句
最好是看一些英语资料和视频。内
记忆词汇的时候要掌握内容在规律,由简单到复杂,
可以多看一些英语类的新闻、语法书籍。
有时间自己多写一些英文日记。
从简单句入手。逐步提高。
多跟会外语的人进行交流,多研究
http://note.you.com/share/?id=&type=note

阅读全文

与宾馆入住英语口语对话三篇相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610