① 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
② 上海市旅游行业饭店外语等级考试 英语A级口语怎么考的流程怎么样的
笔试和面试的方式考,流程如下:1、报名,2、交费、3、准备考试资料、4、复习、5、参加考试。
考试方式与内容
考试方式为笔试,包括五个部分:听力理解、语法结构、阅读理解、翻译(英译汉)和写作(或汉译英)。考试范围为《基本要求》对A级所规定的全部内容。
第一部分:听力理解(ListeningComprehensive)
测试考生理解所听对话、会话和简单短文的能力。听力材料的语速为每分钟120词。对话、会话和短文以日常生活和实用的交际性内容为主。词汇限于《基本要求》的“词汇表”中3,400词的范围,交际内容涉及《基本要求》中的“交际范围表”所列的全部听说范围。
本部分的得分占总分的15%。测试时间为15分钟。
第二部分:语法结构(Structure)
测试考生运用语法知识的能力。测试范围包括《基本要求》中的“语法结构表”所规定的全部内容。
本部分的得分占总分的15%。测试时间为15分钟。
第三部分:阅读理解(ReadingComprehension)
测试考生从书面文字材料获取信息的能力。总阅读量约1,000词。本部分测试的文字材料包括一般性阅读材料(文化、社会、常识、科普、经贸、人物等)和应用性文字,不包括诗歌、小说、散文等文学性材料,其内容能为各专业学生所理解。其中,实用性文字材料约占60%。
阅读材料涉及的语言技能和词汇限于《基本要求》中的“阅读技能表”所列的全部技能范围和“词汇表”中3,400词的范围;除一般性文章外,阅读的应用文限于《基本要求》中“交际范围表”所规定的读译范围,如:函电、广告、说明书、业务单证、合同书、摘要、序言等。
③ 餐饮英语口语大全
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
④ 旅游英语口语
英语真是头痛的问题。不 应该是抓狂的事..所以后来我就找英语学习中心帮我了…他版们ABC天卞口语课后权有.好.认真跟进的课程顾问 每天安排外籍老师1对1受课 一开始我还挺害羞的不太好意思开口 现在就很自然跟他互动啰;旅游英语口语哪里学好?前段时间跟你现在一样,我也是单位组织出国旅游,但是就是因为英语问题,最后险些不去了,幸亏在网上看到了那个叫的,他说是不管基础有多差只要跟着老师学就肯定学的会,介也比一 般的学习讥构便宜了好多,于是就赶紧买来,希望在出国前能学会,每天就是短短的10分钟,到最后 学完,就已经能简单的交流了,这就够我出国用了,趁现在还有段时间赶紧学习吧,对你出国 绝对有用。
⑤ 出国旅游常用英语口语有
Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it? 多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please 二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schele? 火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?
May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this? 这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here 我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please 换车票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here 我在这下车
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to? 去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please 去这里
I’m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转
Shop here, please 停这里
How much is it? 多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。 Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation. 我做了预订。
This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please 请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police. 请叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?
⑥ 求一些英语口语,足够到国外旅游时使用的!餐饮、购物、问路等等~
去新东方论坛抄上看每天更新的那些内容吧,对你有好处,或者去口语板块找找。没问题,会成功。 ——————————————————————————————去新东方在线论坛看看吧(网络,新东方论坛),海量资料!名师答疑!新东方课程免费下载!
⑦ 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语
服务员:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be ? 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That’s it . ( 多用 ) / That’s all .
⑧ 旅游常用英语口语:如何抱怨饭店服务不周
一般常用句子:what can i do for you ?我能帮你什么?have you made a reservation ?请问你有预定么?how long will you stay here ?你准备呆几天?single room or double room ?单人间还版是双权人间?等等…
⑨ 求各种餐厅英语口语情景对话。
新动态解答:请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?
我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?
我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.