1. 高中英语句子250句(有翻译)
一《 Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
2. 急需英语日常用语900句`````
1. Hello.你好!
2. Good morning.早晨好!
3. I’m John Smith.我是约翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比尔、琼斯吗?
5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。
6. How are you?你好吗?
7. Fine,thanks.很好,谢谢。
8. How is Helen?海伦好吗?
9 She’s very well,thank you. 她很好,谢谢您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好吗?
13. Good night,John.晚安,约翰。
14. Good-bye,Bill.再见,比尔。
15. See you tomorrow.明天见。
16. Come in,please. 请进!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up,please. 请站起来。
19. Open your book,please. 请把书打开。
20. Close your book,please. 请把书合上。
21. Don’t open your book. 别打开书。
22. Do you understand?你明白了吗?
23. Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。
24. No,I don’t understand. 不,我不明白。
25. Listen and repeat. 先听,然后再重复一遍。
26. Now read,please. 现在请大家读。
27. That’s fine. 好得很。
28. It’s time to begin. 到开始的时候了。
29. Let’s begin now. 现在让我们开始。
30. This is Lesson One. 这是第一课。
31. What’s this? 这是什么?
32. That’s a book. 那是一本书。
33. Is this your book? 这是你的书吗?
34. No,that’s not my book. 不,那不是我的书。
35. Whose book is this? 这是谁的书?
36. That’s your book. 那是你的书。
37. And what’s that? 还有那是什么?
38. Is that a book? 那是一本书吗?
39. No,it isn’t. 不,不是。
40. It’s a pencil. 那是一枝铅笔。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的吗?
42. Yes,it’s mine. 是,是我的。
43. Where’s the door? 门在哪儿?
44. There it is. 门在那儿。
45. Is this book his? 这本书是他的吗?
46. What are these? 这些是什么?
47. Those are books. 那些是书。
48. Where are the books? 那些书在哪儿?
49. There they are. 在那儿。
50. These are my pencils. 这些是我的铅笔。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些钢笔在哪儿?
52. They’re over there. 在那里。
53. Are these your pens? 这些是你的钢笔吗?
54. Yes,they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,aren’t they? 这些书是你的,对不对?
57. No,they aren’t. 不,不是。
58. They’re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine,and those are yours. 这些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. Those aren’t your pens,are they? 那些钢笔不是你的,对吧?
61. Who are you? 你是谁?
62. I’m a student. 我是学生。
63. Who is that over there? 那边那个人是谁?
64. He’s a student,too. 他也是学生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是学生吗?
66. No,she isn’t. 不,她不是。
67. Those men aren’t students,either. 那些人也不是学生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你们的教员吗?
69. Yes,you are. 是的,你是。
70. That man is a teacher,isn’t he? 那个人是位教员,对不对?
71. Yes,he is. 是的,他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是谁?
73. Maybe they’re farmers. 他们可能是农民。
74. Aren’t they students? 他们不是学生吗?
75. I really don’t know. 我真的不知道。
76. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
77. My name is Jones. 我姓琼斯。
78. What’s your first name? 你的名字叫什么?
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么拼法?
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82. What’s your friend’s name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫约翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和约翰是老朋友了。
85. Are you John’s brother? 你是约翰的兄弟吗?
86. No, I’m not. 不,我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好!
89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 琼斯夫人,这是约翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 见到您很高兴。
91. What day is today? 今天是星期几?
92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期几?
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期几?
96. What month is this? 现在是几月份?
97. This is January. 现在是一月份。
98. Last month was December,wasn’t it ? 上个月是十二月,对不对?
99. Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下个月是几月份?
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在医院里住了几个星期了。
102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?
103. You were here in February,weren’t you? 二月份你曾在这里,对不对?
104. No,I wasn’t . 不,我没有在这里。
105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn’t he? 一个星期前,你的朋友曾在这里,是不是?
106. Do you have a book? 你有一本书吗?
107. Yes,I do. 是的,我有。
108. You have a radio,don’t you? 你有一台收音机,对吗?
109. No,I don’t . 不,我没有。
110. I don’t have a phonograph,either. 我也没有留声机。
111. Dees this radio belong to you? 这台收音机是你的吗?
112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我认为它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有几个姊妹和兄弟?
114. Don’t you have my hat? 你没拿我的帽子吧?
115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我这里。
116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 约翰有一支黄铅笔吗?
117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118. He has a radio,doesn’t he? 他有一台收音机,对不对?
119. No,he doesn’t have one. 不,他没有。
120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn’t have a radio yet. 他已经有一架留声机,但是他还没有收音机。
121. What time is it? 几点钟了?
122. It’s two o’clock. 两点钟。
123. It’s a few minutes after two. 两点过几分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。
125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 对不起,你能告诉我一下准确的时间吗?
126. No,I can’t . 不,我不能。
127. I don’t know what time it is. 我不知道现在几点钟。
128. I don’t think it’s four o’clock yet. 我认为现在还不到四点。
129. It must be about three thirty. 现在想必是三点三十分左右。
130. I get up before six o’clock every day. 每天我六点前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn’t open until seven forty-five. 饭馆要到七点四十五分才开门。
132. Will you be here at ten o’clock tomorrow? 请你明天十点到这里,行吗?
133. Yes,I will. 行。
134. We’ll be on time,won’t we? 我们将按时到,是吗?
135. I hope so. 我希望如此。
136. What’s the date today? 今天是几号?
137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three. 今天是一九六三年十一月一号。
138. When were you born? 你是什么时候出生的?
139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。
140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
142. I don’t know the exact date. 我不知道确切的日子。
143. Where were you born? 你出生在什么地方?
144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生在离这儿不远的小城市里。
145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有关十世纪的事你知道些什么?
146. I don’t know anything about that. 关于那个我什么都不知道。
147. Let’s talk about something else. 让我们谈点别的什么吧。
148. Where were you ring the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪里?
149. I don’t remember where I was then. 我不记得那时我在哪里。
150. Where will you be nest year at this time? 明年这个时候你将在哪里?
151. What do you want? 你想要些什么?
152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想来杯咖啡。
153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什么?
154. Please give me a piece of pie.请给我来片馅饼。
155. Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一个?这一个还是那一个?
156. It doesn’t matter to me. 随便就可以了。
157. I’d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith. 我想和约翰先生或史密斯先生讲话。
158. I’m sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱歉,他们都在忙。
159. Wouldn’t you like some coffee? 不想来点咖啡吗?
160. I’d rather have some tea, if you don’t mind.如果你不介意的话,请给我来杯茶。
161. Do you know any of those people? 你认识这些人吗?
162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的两三个人比较熟。
163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他们都是我的朋友。
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 这些人中哪个是泰勒先生?
165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左边的那个高个男士是不是他?
166. Do you speak English? 你会讲英语吗?
167. Yes, a little.是的,会一点。
168. Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友会讲英语吗?
169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.会而且讲得很好.
170. What’s his native language? 他的母语是什么?
171. I don’t know what his native language is.我不知道他的母语是什么。
172. How many languages do you speak? 你能讲几种语言?
173. My friend reads and writes several languages.我的朋友能读写几种语言。
174. How well do you know French? 你的法语程度怎样?
175. He speaks French with an American accent. 他讲的是带着美国口音的法语。
176. My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能讲很好的英语。
177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.钟斯先生能讲很好的法语。
178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有时候,我会在讲英语时犯一些错误。
179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.我的发音存在一些问题。
180. How is her accent in French? 他讲法语时的口音怎样?
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?
182. I’m reading a book.我在看书。
183. What’s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什么?
184. He’s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功课。
185. I’m not doing anything right now.我无事可做。
186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?
187. I’m going home.我想回家。
188. What time are you coming back? 你什么时候回来?
189. I’m not sure what time I’m coming back.我不确定我什么时候能回来。
190. What are you thinking about? 你在想什么?
191. I’m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功课。
192. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?
193. I’m writing to a friend of mine in South American.我在给我南美的一位朋友写信。
194. By the way,who are you waiting for? 顺便问一句,你在等谁?
195. I’m not waiting for anybody.我谁也不等。
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I’m twenty-one years old. 我21岁了。
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥没有25岁。
199. John is not forty-five yet,is he? 约翰还没有45岁,是吗?
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.史密斯先生50多岁了。
201. I’m two years older than you are.我比你大两岁。
202. My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小两岁。
203. How many are there in your family? 你家几口人?
204. There are seven of us altogether. 我家总共七口人。
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I’m the youngest.我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I’d say yor’re about twenty-three. 我猜你可能23岁。
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我已经过了30岁的生日 。
210. I’m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.下周二我就要61岁了。
211. What time do you get up every day? 你平常几点起床?
212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。
213. I get up at 6 o’clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do. 我的哥哥比我起床要晚。
215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.我穿好衣服后吃早餐。
216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.通常我的早餐比较丰盛。
217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.我早餐通常有果汁,面包和咖啡。
218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.每天我都会在早上8:00离开我家。
219. I get to work at nine o’clock every morning我会在每天早上9:00开始工作。
220. I work hard all morning.每天早上我都会很努力地工作。
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30我中午12:30出去吃午餐。
222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o’clock. 我会在晚上7:00吃晚饭。
224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚饭之前,我会看一会报纸。
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我通常午夜才睡觉。
226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点钟起的床?
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o’clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。
228. My brother got up earlier than I did.我的哥哥比我起得早。
229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了吗?
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。
231. What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的什么样的早餐?
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你几点钟去上的班?
233. I left the house at 8 o’clock and got to work at 8:30.我 8:00离开的家,8:30开始的工作。
234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作吗?
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.是的,我从早上一直工作到深夜。
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午,我和朋友去吃的午饭。
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30完成的工作然后回家了。
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚饭过后,我看了一期杂志然后打了几个电话。
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一会就入睡了,而且睡得很好。
241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?
242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜访了一位朋友。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你见过钟斯先生吗?
244. I didn’t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .我没见过,不过我见过约翰先生。
245. What did you talk about? 你们刚才在讲什么?
246. We talked about a lot of things. 我们刚才在说一些事情。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我问了他一些问题。
248. What did you ask him? 你问过他什么?
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我问他是否会讲英语?
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他说他会讲一点。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .接着我就问他是否认识在纽约的人?
252. He said he knew a lot of people there. 他说他认识很多那里的人。
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最后我问他多大了?
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.他说他不想提及他的年龄。
255. He answered almost all of my questions.他几乎回答了我所有的问题。
256. What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你通常几点起床?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o’clock. 我过去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m. 我过去常常把我的闹钟定在上午7:00钟。
259. I never used to oversleep.我从不睡懒觉。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我过去常常在8:30去工作。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o’clock every day.我过去常常在每天9:00开始工作。
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.我过去常常在每天同一时间吃午餐。
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o’clock each day. 我过去常常工作到6:00左右。
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我过去常常在7:30吃晚饭,而且睡觉很早。
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.我和我哥哥过去常常一起去一些地方。
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.我们过去常常一周去看一次电影。
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.我们过去有一些很有趣的朋友。
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.我的哥哥过去总是给我讲法语。
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.我过去常常问他一些问题。
271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里?
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在华盛顿街住。
273. What’s your address? 你的地址是什么?
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在华盛顿街1203号。
275. I’m Mr. Smith’s next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的邻居。
276. You live here in the city,don’t you? 你住在这个城市,对吗?
277. I’m from out of town. 我来自城镇。
278. How long have you lived here? 你在这住了多久了?
279. I’ve lived here for five years. 我在这住了5年了。
280. He’s known me for over ten years. 我们相识十余年了。
281. I’ve spoken English all my life. 我终生讲英语。
282. I’ve already read that book. 我已经读完了那本书。
283. Has he studied French very long? 他学法语很长时间了吗?
284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃过早饭了吗?
285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.是的,我在两小时前吃的早饭。
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?
287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整个下午都在家。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.我给我的朋友写了几封信。
289. What were you doing at about 4 o’clock yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午四点钟左右你在干什么?
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在听广播。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我给你打电话时,你在干什么?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你给我打电话时,我在吃晚饭。
293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith. 我看到钟斯先生时,他在和约翰史密斯讲话。
294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.你写信时我在看书。
295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.当我们吃早餐时,约翰在打电话。
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今天早上在干什么?
297. I can’t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我记不起昨天下午约翰在干什么了。
298. I’ve forgotten what he said his address was.我把他所说的他家的地址给忘了。
299. I’ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘记了他昨晚几点钟吃的晚饭了?
300. They called us just as we were having dinner. 他们叫我们时,我们在吃晚饭。
先粘贴300句罢.
3. 有一本书的附录中有李阳250句中考经典句子,急需
发泄的句子
1,Stop picking on me and get off my back.
Man!I've had it.
别再对我进行挑刺,别再找我麻烦了,我受够了。
2,Get off my back,will ya?
I'll do it when I have time.
别罗唆了,好不好?我有时间就去做。
3,Get your crap off my bad!
请你把那些乱七八糟的东西从我床上搬走。
伟大的句子:
1,Laughter has no foreign accent.
笑声没有外国口音。
2,Such men are the backbone of the country.
这样的人是国家的栋梁。
3,Selfishness and unhappiness often go hand in hand.
自私的人通常无幸福可言。
4,He who laughs last laughs best.
谁笑到最后,谁就笑得最好。
集中训练:
1,The manager was hired at a handsome salary.
这个经理被高薪聘用。
2,Who must take action before it is too late.
我们必须及早采取行动。
3,Actions are more important than works.
行动胜似语言。
4,That man is always handing out unwanted advice.
那个人总是给别人说没有用的建议。
5,We handed in our exams at the last minute of the class.
在下课的最后时刻,我们交了考试卷。
6,The two brothers worked hand in hand.
两兄弟携手合作。
7,The family went to the graation at Stanford.
全家人去斯坦福大学参加了毕业典礼。
8,I ran as fast as I could.
我跑得不能再快了。
9,We had to act fast.
我们不得不尽快行动。
10,It happended in the past.
它发生在过去。
11,Don't miss your last chance.
不要错过最后的机会。
12,It is absolutely impossible to sure AIDS.
要治愈艾滋病是绝对不可能的。
13,We will have a fat chance to win the game on Saturday.
我们几乎没有可能赢得星期六的比赛。
14,Casual dress is becoming more and more fashionable.
休闲服装变得越来越流行了。
15,The match won't catch.
这火柴檫不着。
16,The dog went after a rabbit but didn't catch it.
狗追兔子,但没有逮住兔子。
17,The mad dog ran past Dan.
那疯狗从丹身边跑过。
18,Alice dashed to the back of the shack to stashthe bag.
爱丽斯跑到小木屋后面把包藏起来。
19,Stan took a rabbit form his magic hat.
斯坦从他的魔术帽里把兔子那出来。
20,A:d\*amn it.
混蛋。
B:Watch your mouth!
嘴巴放干净一点。
A:I learned that bad habit form you.'
You should have watched you mouth first.
这个坏习惯是你传给我的,你要先注意自己。
4. 经典句子250个字左右
1、你可以让我伤心,是因为我还在意你。
2、我可以宠你,但我不会惯着你。
3、出人头地不是我想要证明我有多么了不起,而是我想告诉当初那些嘲笑我的人有多么的愚蠢。
4、这个世界上除了生死没有什么是我放不下的。
5、从此以后,没有任何人能够再阻挡我,也没有任何人可以诱惑我。
6、我永远都不会去爱一个不爱我的人。
7、我的温柔,只会给那些懂得珍惜的人。
8、我能放得下,是因为我随时都能扛得起。
9、我低调,是因为我随时有高调的资本。
10、我善良,是因为我有作恶的实力。
11、这个世界上我最爱的就是自己,谁对我好,我就对谁好。
12、我没有烦恼,因为我对什么都不会执着。
13、前半生历经磨难,后半生我拼博幸福。
14、不属于我的东西,我连他妈的看都不会看一眼。
15、我解放了自己,这个世界还有谁他妈的能束缚我。
16、你可以在我面前吹牛逼,我也可以将你揍成傻逼。
17、爱你的时候你说什么就是什么,不爱你的时候你他妈的到底算什么。
18、不尊重自己的人活该他妈的被人看不起。
19、帮得了自己,才能救得了别人。
20、走在一起是缘分,一起走才是幸福。
21、这个年头,有房有车有钱的人通常精神是一片空虚。
22、现在你他妈的笑我,当我站起来的时候你连跪下的机会都没有。
(经典的句子www.diyijuzi.com/jingdian/)
5. 给我一个学习英文的理由 250
如果放弃学习英文,如果你开始对英文产生抗拒,开始讨厌。那么之前的努力算什么专。因此,请你一属定要坚持下去,即使,你不是英专,即使你有其它的事情要做,但是,只要每天花一点时间,不要生疏了,总有一天会派上用场的。
建议你
一,多看电影,模仿,感觉,有机会的话,一周看两三个,总是不困难吧
二,看看报纸杂志,如果有好的段落句子,就抄下,不要背,复述就可以了。
三用英文写日记。
坚持每天写,等你写了七八篇,差不多就习惯了,不再日记本中写点什么,就觉得奇怪。
四。无论多忙,每天坚持读两个小时。
即使没时间或者其他原因,也要坚持背50个单词,
要去学校自习,即使每天花4元公车,一个月就是100嘛,
坚持认真复习,收获很多,更重要的是——————————你还会记得,你是厦大的学生,你曾经在这所学校念书,还会保持学生的心。