① HELP~求一段英语口语对话~“看医生.医生给出诊断。”明天要用急求,本人初二。一共两分钟的对话。
1. seeing the doctor--beginner
A: hello! How are you.
B: not too well! I’ just to the doctor. I haven’t been feeling too we.. over the last few days.
A; what have you got? A cough? A cold?
B; that’s the funny thing. I don’t what’s wrong with me. I just feel exhausted.
A; perhaps you’ve been working too hard. You do have a high-pressure job.
B: maybe. I haven’t been able to keep my food down either. That’s unusual.
A; well. I’m sure the doctor will be able to prescribe something to make you well again. Dr. Jameson is very good.
B; yes, he is. I’ve make an appointment for 10 o’clock, so I’d better move along.
A; OK. Hope you feel better soon. You should take it easy. I’m sure the doctor will prescribe rest, you know.
2. seeing the doctor--Intermediate
A: good morning. What seems to be the problem?
B: good morning, doctor. I feel terrible. I’ve god a cold and I have a rash here on my neck. I’m not sleeping well either. What do you think the problem could be?
A: I’d say you’ve been working too hard or are under stress for some reason. Have you been taking anything for your cold?
B; yes, I bought some medicine at the chemist’s. I’ve been taking it for three days.
A: good. I’m going to prescribe something stronger. It will make you feel drowsy, so you certainly should rest.
B; OK. I can afford to take a fell days off work.
A: have you been working hard recently?
B: yes, I have. I had to get a project finished. It’s done now, so I can relax a little.
A; good. Let’s take a look at that rash….it looks worse than it is. I’m going to prescribe some ointment for it. If the rash doesn’t clear up in a few days, come back and see me. Do you have any other symptoms?
B: I have a bad headache, but…
A: don’t worry about that. It’s probably of the stress you’ve been under. Just take some aspirin. Combined with the stronger cough medicine, it will make you feel very tired. You shouldn’t work or use any equipment which requires concentration. If I were you, I’d just sleep, read a book, or watch TV. Here is your prescription.
B; thanks doctor. I’ll get these immediately. Goodbye.
② 英语翻译:我牙疼,得去看医生
I have a toothache and have to go to the doctor.
专业六级翻译,望采纳。
③ 英语口语情景对话有关生病的
口语培训班的选择抄直接关系到你英语学习成功与否,所以非常重要,简单谈谈我选口语培训班的几点建议吧。
1.一定选美国人和英国人外教,跟中国人学口语只是强化“中式英语”,“中式英语”是美国听不懂,没有用的;
2.选择英语学习班一定要选择一个将语言运用放在首位的英语培训学校,这样就更容易提高你对英语的掌握能力。
3.还有你也要考虑一下你是否在经济上能否接受是吧。现在的培训机构好多收费都太高了将别人拒之门外。
4.一定要去试听课程,公开课功课一般做得很足所以不足为据,但公开课都不好的话那就有问题了,如果能听到正式课堂也就是平时你要上的那种课堂,看看学员和老师的情况,那样的课堂体验才更真实所以在这里推荐我个人认为很好的【酷酷口语】
④ 关于牙疼的英语口语交际
Hello doctor, I have a toothache.
⑤ 英语翻译:我牙疼,得去看医生
I have a toothache and have to go to the doctor.
专业六级翻译,
⑥ 英语的对话,关于医生和病人的。主要内容是牙疼。五句以上就够了。。
患者制;Come on, doctor医生;what‘s the matter with you患者;I have a toothache医生;oh It’svery seriousYou need to take painkillers患者;Thank you, I feel much better
⑦ 因为他突然牙疼,所以爸爸带他去看医生,请为此情景编一段对话,用英语
因为他突然牙疼来,所以爸爸带自他去看医生
Because he suddenly had a toothache, so my father took him to see a doctor
suddenly
英 [ˈsʌdənli] 美 [ˈsʌdn:lɪ]
adv.
意外地,忽然地;奄;勃;霍然
toothache
英 [ˈtu:θeɪk] 美 [ˈtuθˌek]
n.
牙痛,牙疼
⑧ 关于生病,看病的英语对话,越多越好
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as yousay.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
话2:(为家人预约)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one’s familymember)
李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What’s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it’s not me. My son Bill is sick.
约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What’s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that’s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
Mrs. Lee: What’s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can’t stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
Dr. Johnson: I’ m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won’t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
单词
Words
spot n. 斑点
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手术
scratch vt 抓,搔
Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。
Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么样?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班护士:我们周末不上班。
Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班护士:星期五。让我查一下。太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。
Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 预定,预约
occupy vt 占据
available adj 可以见到的,有空的
check n. vt检查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 预约
have to 不得不
by the way 顺便问一下
be available 有空,可以见到
see a doctor 看医生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我帮忙吗?
I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周约见大夫。
I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身体
head 头部
brain 脑
skull 颅骨
hair 头发
forehead 前额
temple 太阳穴
⑨ 看医生的英语情景对话
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?
早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?
Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.
早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。
Do you have any other symptoms?
还有些别的症状吗?
Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.
是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。
I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.
我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。
Doctor, how about my temperature now?
医生,我现在的体温是多少?
It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.
三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。
Will you please unbutton your shirt.
脱掉你的衬衣好吗?
Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.
深深吸气……慢慢呼出。
Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.
现在我来给你把脉。好了。
Doctor am I serious.
医生,我严重吗?
Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.
噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。
I'm relieved to hear that.
你的话使我松了一口气。
I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .
我给你开一针来降体温。
Are you allergic to penicillin?
你对青霉素过敏吗?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
Well, We'll check on that.
那么我们来给你查一查。
Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.
把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。
She will give you a test.
她会给你做皮试的。
If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.
如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。
Do I need any medicine?
你要吃点什么药吗?
Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.
是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。
Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.
那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。
What else do you advise me to do?
你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?
Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.
在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。
Thank you very much ,doctor.
非常谢谢你,医生。
Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.
不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。
Thanks again .Good-bye.
再次谢谢你,再见
⑩ 牙疼看医生的英语作文 80词左右
I had been rather unwell for quite some time, but I didn't know exactly what was wrong with me. I was feeling kind of weak and sometimes felt so cold shivering like mad. I thought that I must have a flu. A little later I started to cough a lot and the cough got more and more serious. I coughed out a lot of catarrh(啖). At last I couldn't stand it any more, so I went to see my doctor. After the examination, my doctor diagnosed that I had bronchitis(支气管炎). That was kind of a serious illness. He prescribed me with strong antibiotic drugs and an inhaler for me to use when I got a serious attack. After I have taken the tablets. I recovered but very slowly. Now almost two months later, I am still not quite fully recovered but the doctor said it is quite normal for this sort of illness. So now I have to take care of myself when the weather turns cold, which I must wrap myself up very well. Otherwise I will get it again!