『壹』 航空服务日常英语口语900句
航空服务人员各场合常用英语语句
一、服务service 1.would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝点什么?
2.here is today''s menu.what would you like to have?
这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
3.hank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more?
谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?
4.how about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
5.may i clear up your table now?
现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?
6.are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
你是去学习还是只去旅游?
7.the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
8.we can''t take off because the airport is closed e to poor visibility.
由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。
9.our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。
10.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?
二、起飞前before take-off 1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!
2. may i introce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。
3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?
4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。
5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。
6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。
7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check.
请稍等一下,我查查看。
8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.
飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.
你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。
10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。
11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.
ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。
12. you’re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐经济舱,对吗?
三、紧急情况emergency situation 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。
2. don''t panic!
不要惊慌。
3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.
我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。
4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
请不要在客舱内将救生衣充气!一离开飞机立即拉下小红头充气。
6. put the mask over your face!
戴上氧气面罩!
7. bend your head between your knees!
把你的头弯下来放在两膝之间!
8. bend down and grab your ankles.
弯下身来,抓住脚踝。
9. get the extinguisher.
拿灭火器来!
10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!
解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!
11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飞机有八个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。
12. jump and slide down!
跳滑下来!
『贰』 餐厅服务员英语口语
weitei
『叁』 常用服务员英语
餐厅常用英语一百句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服务员我想买单。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、请给我一杯可乐。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。
We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。
Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、还要点水果和甜品吗?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、请问需要主食吗?
Do you need any staple food?
63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?
What do your opinion of today’s order?
64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.
65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、当然可以。
Of course.
67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我们将努力改进。
We’ll try our best to improve.
69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。
Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.
70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?
Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?
71、这是发票和找头,请收好。
Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。
All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿来。
Ok, I’ll get it for you.
75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。
Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,请问您是找人吗?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,请问是用餐吗?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、这瓶酒多少钱?
How much is this bottle?
84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,谢谢。
No thanks.
86、对不起,请再重复一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、会一点点。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以签单吗?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。
Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.
91、请告诉我您的房间号码。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。
All right we’ll send it to your room right away.
94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.
『肆』 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语
服务员:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be ? 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That’s it . ( 多用 ) / That’s all .
『伍』 服务行业,接触英语口语较多的地方是哪
涉外宾馆,国际机场,国际俱乐部,西餐厅,比较著名的旅游景点,办理出境游的旅行社,外国旅行社驻中国办事处等
『陆』 学英语口语最快的方法是什么啊(关于服务行业的口语)
那就是和老外面对面交流了
别怕错,大胆说,提高就快
亲身经历
『柒』 超市服务员常用的英语口语
迎宾时问候: morning/afternoon sir/miss!Welcome to you!
(上午/下午好!欢迎光临!)
提供帮助时问候:Can I help you ?
(我能帮你吗?)
付款时:Would you like a plastic bag?
(您需要购物袋吗?)
It costs you...yuan.
(一共...元)
Receive you ...yuan.
(收您...元)
Here is your change ...yuan.
(找您...元)
送宾时问候:We appreciate your business!
(感谢您的光顾!)
Welcome here next time!
(欢迎下次光临!)
Exit(安全出口)
Entrance(入口)
物品介绍:
Biscuits 饼干类Snacks 零嘴Crisps 各式洋芋片 Confectionery 糖业类 Pet. Food 宠物食品Toiletries 厕所用品 Cereals 榖类食品Poultry 家禽类Pickles 各式腌菜 以下将常用的食品的中英对照作整理, 以方便大家采购: A. 肉品类 (鸡, 猪, 牛) 鸡以身体部位分:Fresh Grade Legs 大鸡腿 Fresh Grade Breast 鸡胸肉Chicken Drumsticks 小鸡腿 Chicken Wings 鸡翅膀猪肉则分: Minced Steak 绞肉 Pigs Liver 猪肝Pigs feet 猪脚 Pigs Kidney 猪腰Pigs Hearts 猪心 Pork Steak 没骨头的猪排Pork Chops 连骨头的猪排 Rolled Porkloin 卷好的腰部瘦肉Rolled Pork Belly 卷好的腰部瘦肉连带皮 Pork sausage meat 做香肠的绞肉Smoked Bacon 醺肉 Pork Fillet 小里肌肉Spare Rib Pork chops 带骨的瘦肉 Spare Rib of Pork 小排骨肉Pork ribs 肋骨可煮汤食用 Black Pudding 黑香肠Pork Burgers 汉堡肉 Pork-pieces 一块块的廋肉Pork Dripping 猪油滴 Lard 猪油Hock 蹄膀 Casserole Pork 中间带骨的腿肉Joint 有骨的大块肉 B. 牛肉 Stewing Beef 小块的瘦肉 Steak & Kidney 牛肉块加牛腰Frying steak 可煎食的大片牛排 Mimced Beef 牛绞肉Rump Steak 大块牛排 Leg Beef 牛键肉OX-Tail 牛尾 OX-heart 牛心OX-Tongues 牛舌 Barnsley Chops 带骨的腿肉Shoulder Chops 肩肉 Porter House Steak 腰上的牛排肉Chuck Steak 头肩肉筋、油较多 Tenderised Steak 拍打过的牛排[注]: 牛杂类在传统摊位市场才可买到,超级市场则不贩卖。有: Roll 牛肠 Cowhells 牛筋Pig bag 猪肚 Homeycome Tripe 蜂窝牛肚Tripe Pieces 牛肚块 Best thick seam 白牛肚C. 海产类鱼: Herring 鲱 Salmon 鲑Cod 鳕 Tuna 鲔鱼Plaice 比目鱼 Octopus 鱆鱼Squid 乌贼 Dressed squid 花枝Mackerel 鲭 Haddock 北大西洋产的鳕鱼Trout 鳟鱼、适合蒸来吃 Carp 鲤鱼Cod Fillets 鳕鱼块,可做鱼羹,或炸酥鱼片都很好吃 Conger (Eel) 海鳗Sea Bream 海鲤 Hake 鳕鱼类Red Mullet 红鲣,可煎或红烧 来吃 Smoked Salmon 熏鲑*Smoked mackerel with crushed pepper corn 带有黑胡椒粒的熏鲭* Herring roes 鲱鱼子 Boiled Cod roes 鳕鱼子*以上两种鱼只需烤好手放柠檬汁就十分美味了 海鲜: Oyster 牡犡 Mussel 蚌、黑色、椭圆形、没壳的即为淡菜Crab 螃蟹 Prawn 虾Crab stick 蟹肉条 Peeled Prawns 虾仁King Prawns 大虾 Winkles 田螺Whelks Tops 小螺肉 Shrimps 小虾米Cockles 小贝肉 Labster 龙虾D. 蔬果类蔬菜可买到的有: Potato 马铃薯 Carrot 红萝卜Onion 洋葱 Aubergine 茄子Celery 芹菜 White Cabbage 包心菜Red cabbage 紫色包心菜 Cucumber 大黄瓜Tomato 蕃茄 Radish 小红萝卜Mooli 白萝卜 Watercress 西洋菜Baby corn 玉米尖 Sweet corn 玉米Cauliflower 白花菜 Spring onions 葱Garlic 大蒜 Ginger 姜Chinese leaves 大白菜 Leeks 大葱Mustard & cress 芥菜苗 Green Pepper 青椒Red pepper 红椒 Yellow pepper 黄椒Mushroom 洋菇 Broccoliflorets 绿花菜Courgettes 绿皮南瓜,形状似小黄瓜,但不可生食 Coriander 香菜Dwarf Bean 四季豆 Flat Beans 长形平豆Iceberg 透明包心菜 Lettuce 莴苣菜Swede or Turnip 芜菁 Okra 秋葵Chillies 辣椒 Eddoes 小芋头Taro 大芋头 Sweet potato 蕃薯Spinach 菠菜 Beansprots 绿豆芽Peas 碗豆 Corn 玉米粒Sprot 高丽小菜心E. 水果类Lemon 柠檬 Pear 梨子Banana 香蕉 Grape 葡萄Golden apple 黄绿苹果、脆甜 Granny smith 绿苹果、较酸Bramleys 可煮食的苹果 Peach 桃子Orange 橙 Strawberry 草莓Mango 芒果 Pine apple 菠萝Kiwi 奇异果 Starfruit 杨桃Honeydew-melon 蜜瓜 Cherry 樱桃Date 枣子 lychee 荔枝Grape fruit 葡萄柚 Coconut 椰子Fig 无花果F. 其它 米: Long rice 长米,较硬,煮前先泡一个小时 Pudding rice or short rice 短米,较软Brown rice 糙米 THAI Fragrant rice 泰国香米* Glutinous rice 糯米**可在中国商店买到。 英国面粉 Strong flour 高筋面粉 Plain flour 中筋面粉Self- raising flour 低筋面粉 Whole meal flour 小麦面粉糖 Brown sugar 砂糖(泡奶茶、咖啡适用) dark Brown Sugar 红糖(感冒时可煮姜汤时用)Custer sugar 白砂糖(适用于做糕点) Icing Sugar 糖粉(可用在打鲜奶油及装饰蛋糕外层)Rock Sugar 冰糖 中国超市: 伦敦和曼彻斯特均有中国城,货品则相当繁多,下列只是平时较常用的材料。 Noodles 面条 Instant noodles 方便面Soy sauce 酱油,分生抽浅色及老抽深色两种 Vinger 醋Cornstarch 太白粉 Maltose 麦芽糖Sesame Seeds 芝麻 Sesame oil 麻油Oyster sauce 蚝油 Pepper 胡椒Red chilli powder 辣椒粉 Sesame paste 芝麻酱Beancurd sheet 腐皮 Tofu 豆腐Sago 西贾米 Creamed Coconut 椰油Monosim glutanate 味精 Chinese red pepper 花椒Salt black bean 豆鼓 Dried fish 鱼干Sea vegetable or Sea weed 海带 Green bean 绿豆Red Bean 红豆 Black bean 黑豆Red kidney bean 大红豆 Dried black mushroom 冬菇Pickled mustard-green 酸菜 Silk noodles 粉丝Agar-agar 燕菜 Rice-noodle 米粉Bamboo shoots 竹笋罐头 Star anise 八角Wantun skin 馄饨皮 Dried chestuts 干粟子Tiger lily buds 金针 Red date 红枣Water chestnuts 荸荠罐头 Mu-er 木耳Dried shrimps 虾米 Cashewnuts 腰果
『捌』 商店日常用语(服务用语) 英语口语
hello, do you need help? 你好,需要帮助吗
i think this one fits you very much. 这件很适合你
it is very pretty for you. 你穿上很漂亮
i can give you a discount. 我可以给你打折
do you want to try it on? 试一试吗
what size do you want? 你要版什么号权
bye, welcome back! 欢迎下次光临
『玖』 餐厅服务员常用的英语口语 点餐时急用的英语口语
服务员:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃点什么?
3 What will it be 您要点什么?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什么肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That’s it .( 多用 ) / That’s all .
『拾』 请问谁能提供些餐厅服务员的英语口语呢
向其问好:
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
我能为你做点什么?
What can I do for you?
你们有几个人?
How many people you are?(这句我不敢肯定完全正确,
只是以前和外国人这样说,他们能明白)
想尝试一下新产品...吗?
We have new food now,do you want to have a try?
您的餐点金额为..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!
谢谢您的光临,再见.
Thanks for your coming,see you next time.
这是餐厅嗫常用的英文对话,相信可以用的上!(中英对照的,可以看看:)
Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
中文:
领班服务员:晚上好,先生,你有预订桌位吗,先生?
顾客:我恐怕没有。
请等一会儿。
非常抱歉,我们现在客满了,你介意等10分钟吗?
不,我不介意。
这里有椅子,先生。
谢谢你。
我很抱歉让你久等了,先生。
好了吗?谢谢你。
请走这边。
谢谢你。
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
这张桌子可以吗?
是的,很好,我今晚时间不多,我必须8点半在大厅会我的朋友。
这样行吗,先生?
先生,这是菜单。
谢谢你。
W:Here is your check,sir.
C:Okay.
C:Well,I've to go now.
C:How much I owe you?
Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay.
Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir.
C:Good night.
这是你的账单,先生。
好的。
哦,我现在要走了。
我要付多少钱给你呢?
出纳:2330元,先生,10%服务费,税收包括在内,先生。
啊,这是合理的价格,好的。
谢谢你,先生,晚安,先生。
晚安。
另外送点小补充:
点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱
Have you got a table for two, please?
请问您有两个人的桌子吗??
Have you booked a table?
您预定餐桌了吗?
Have you made a reservation?
您预定了吗?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什么?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜单吗?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?
Are you ready to order?
您现在可以点餐吗?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
请拿账单来,好吗?
How would you like to pay?
请问您怎样付款?
这里还有很多,希望可以用的上:
http://www..com/?word=%B2%CD%CC%FC%BB%E1%BB%B0&tn=myie2dg
http://www..com/?word=%D3%A2%D3%EF%B5%E3%B2%CD&tn=myie2dg
http://www..com/s?cl=3&wd=%B2%CD%CC%FC%BF%DA%D3%EF