导航:首页 > 英语口语 > 英语外贸接待客户实用口语

英语外贸接待客户实用口语

发布时间:2021-02-17 15:24:39

『壹』 外贸常用英语口语

学习口语的一些技巧:
第一,用英文简单界定事物。
第二,训练用不同内的方式解释同一事物。容
第三,学会美国人描述东西的方式。
第四,学会使用重要的美国习语。
第五,学会两种语言的传译能力。
第六,要有猜测能力 """"
呵呵,你不妨去测测
★★点击参考【资料链接】 参加免费口语体验★★

『贰』 外贸英语口语900句

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我们应准备好合同待签字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我们签订了一份药品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract 合同,订立合同
contractor 订约人,承包人
contractual 合同的,契约的
to make a contract 签订合同
to place a contract 订合同
to enter into a contract 订合同
to sign a contract 签合同
to draw up a contract 拟订合同
to draft a contract 起草合同
to get a contract 得到合同
to land a contract 得到(拥有)合同
to countersign a contract 会签合同
to repeat a contract 重复合同
an executory contract 尚待执行的合同
a nice fat contract 一个很有利的合同
originals of the contract 合同正本
copies of the contract 合同副本
a written contract 书面合同
to make some concession 做某些让步
(二)
Look at this contract.
请看这份合同。
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in plicate.
附上我们第45号销售合同一式两份。
The of our contract will be returned.
合同的副本将被归还。
This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.
这是一份250吨花生的合同,价格为每公吨哥本哈根成本加运费价1800元。
May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
请您看看合同一般条款的第五条。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?
请您看看合同中有关包装(装运)的规定。
You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.
每笔合同中都应该提到的商品的性能说明、数量和单价。
What are the main clauses in the contract?
合同中的主要条款有哪些?
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)
这是合同中的一项仲裁条款。(或:保险条款,检验条款,装运条款等)
Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?
合同中的付款条件也很重要,对吗?
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我们按合同条款交货。
I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
我保证我们能按合同规定如期装船。
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我们真诚希望质量、数量都与合同规定相吻合。
All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.
所有条款与我们过去签的第C70064号合同规定的各项条款相同。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同规定如果供货商延误交货期,将被罚款。
When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.
如果所交货物与合同所规定规格不符,还有品质恶劣罚款。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract terms (or contract clause) 合同条款
contract provisions/stipulations 合同规定
contract period (or contract term) 合同期限
contract life 合同有效期
to be stipulated in the contract 在合同中予以规定
to be laid down in the contract 在合同中列明
(三)
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已于今日生效,我们不能反悔了
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一经中国政府批准,对双方就有了法律约束力。
We have to hold you to the contract.
我们不得不要求你们按合同办事。
You must put their rights and interest into a contract.
你们必须把他们的权益订在合同中。
We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我们坚持重合同,守信用。
It's clearly a breach of contract.
这显然是违反了合同。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.
任何违反合同之事都是不利的。
The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.
买主有权撤消合同。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你们没有正当理由背弃合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不执行合同,另一方有权撤消该合同。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果没有事先征得我们同意,你们不能取消合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一经双方签定即生效。
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦确定就应严格执行。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
to bring a contract into effect 使合同生效
to come into effect 生效
to go (enter)into force 生效
to cease to be in effect/force 失效
to carry out a contract 执行合同
to execute/implement/fulfil/perform a contract 执行合同
cancellation of contract 撤消合同
breach of contract 违反合同
to break the contract 毁约
to cancel the contract 撤消合同
to tear up the contract 撕毁合同
to approve the contract 审批合同
to honour the contract 重合同
to annual the contract 废除合同
to terminate the contract 解除合同
to alter the contract 修改合同
to abide by the contract 遵守合同
to go back on one's words 反悔
to be legally binding 受法律约束
to stand by 遵守
non-payment 拒不付款
to secure one's agreement 征得……的同意
Additional Words and Phrases
contract price 合约价格
contract wages 合同工资
contract note 买卖合同(证书)
contract of employment 雇佣合同
contract of engagement 雇佣合同
contract of carriage 运输合同
contract of arbitration 仲裁合同
contract for goods 订货合同
contract for purchase 采购合同
contract for service 劳务合同
contract for future delivery 期货合同
contract of sale 销售合同
contract of insurance 保险合同
contract sales 订约销售
contract law 合同法
to ship a contract 装运合同的货物
contractual dispute 合同上的争议
a long-term contract 长期合同
a short-term contract 短期合同
contract parties 合同当事人
contractual practice/usage 合同惯例
contractual claim 根据合同的债权
contractual liability/obligation 合同规定的义务
contractual income 合同收入
contractual specifications 合同规定
contractual terms & conditions 合同条款和条件
contractual guarantee 合同规定的担保
contractual damage 合同引起的损害
contractual-joint-venture 合作经营,契约式联合经营
completion of contract 完成合同
execution of contract 履行合同
performance of contract 履行合同
interpretation of contract 解释合同
expiration of contract 合同期满
renewal of contract 合同的续订

『叁』 外贸业务员一般经常用到的英语口语都有哪些

最常用的,不管是邮件还是交谈,最后一句话都会说
If you have any question, please feel free contact us.
上外贸指南针,让你了解更多外贸

『肆』 谁能提供一些简单的接待英语口语的范例(越多越好)

前厅部 (61) Have you a reservation? 您预订过吗? (62) May I have your name and room number? 您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗? (63) Here is your room key. 给您房间钥匙。 (64) Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there. 请去那边帐台付款。 (65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you? 这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗? (66) I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。 (67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。 (68) I’ll cancel Mr Bell’s reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。 我们期待着下一次为您服务。 (69) May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗? (70) I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment. 对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。 (71) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 请问您有几件行李? (72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗? (73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk.. 您可以去收款处兑换钱。 (74) Could you take a message for her, please? 你能不能为我给她留信口信? (75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through. 请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。 (76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。 (77) How would you like to make payment, sir. 先生,请问您将如何付款? (78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。 (79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense.. 您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。 (80) How many copies do you need? 您要复印几份? (81) Can you give me your fax number, sir? 请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗? (82) When can I pick it up? 我什么时间能取?

『伍』 外贸英语口语对话

介绍你一个地方,我以前去学了一期,听力和口语,同时都突飞猛进
他们是以新型的方法去锻炼你的听力和口语的,你可以去试试,
先参加个免费测试,反正又不花钱。

『陆』 哪位高人有见外国客户常用的基本英语口语

去网上搜搜商务英语900句,有用的。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

『柒』 第一次接待外贸客户,不知道怎么接待有接待外国客户常用英语吗有没有一个大概接待流程

懂的就多说点,不懂的就少说

『捌』 外贸业务员一般经常用到的英语口语都有哪些

我大学所学的是电抄子商务,后来毕业了就从事外贸工作。一直以来我以为会简单的交流就能做外贸了。可是工作了才发现,我所会的英语还远远不足啊,那些外贸函电,还有一些礼节我还真的不懂。丢了几个单子,觉得必须要恶补一下了,不能再丢单了。就在我找培训机构的时候,有一天收到了一条短信,“睿思博口语教程,针对您个人情况而做出辅导……”于是我就打电话咨询了一下,那边的工作人员,问了我一些情况和要求之后说“可以让专门的英语老师给我分析下。”后来我抱着试试看的态度就买了他们的一套课程,后来发现老师的发音以及讲课的方式真的都挺好的。现在都学完了,我发现我能说的比以前更流利了,也学到了不少的商务方面的知识。这钱还是没白花,而且花的还挺值。

阅读全文

与英语外贸接待客户实用口语相关的资料

热点内容
老公的家教老师女演员 浏览:788
圆明园题材电影有哪些 浏览:806
欧洲出轨类型的电影 浏览:587
看电影可以提前在网上买票么 浏览:288
有没有什么可以在b站看的电影 浏览:280
今晚他要去看电影吗?翻译英文。 浏览:951
林默烧衣服的那个电影叫什么 浏览:133
哈莉奎茵与小丑电影免费观看 浏览:509
维卡克里克斯演过哪些电影 浏览:961
什么算一下观看的网站 浏览:710
大地影院今日上映表 浏览:296
朱罗纪世界1免费观看 浏览:311
影院容纳量 浏览:746
韩国最大尺度电影 浏览:130
八百电影 浏览:844
手机影院排行榜在哪看 浏览:182
韩国有真做的电影么 浏览:237
欧美爱情电影网 浏览:515
一个女的去美国的电影 浏览:9
金希贞的妻子的朋友 浏览:610