1. 跪求一篇有名的酒店英文版介紹,寫作需要!!
Fairmont Peace Hotel:(上海和平飯店):
Fairmont Peace Hotel, a ' luxurious Art-Deco masterpiece』, brilliantly reinvented for the 21st century where old fashioned glamour sparkles with a new luster. Situated just steps from the famous Bund promenade and unrivaled shopping on Nanjing Road, it is the perfect place to explore Shanghai』s spectacular scenery and vibrant lifestyle.
This landmark hotel served as a glamorous playground for the elite, where every night was an extravagant gala event and veritable Parisian fashion show. Fairmont Peace Hotel is a sought after venue formeetings,weddingsand social events. With the famedPeace Hallmeticulously restored to its original grandeur, guests can revive memories of old Shanghai cabarets and gala parties whilst stepping on the iconic sprung-wooden dance floor.
While keeping the traditions intact, such as the opulence of the signature Chinese restaurant Dragon Phoenixand the esteemedJazz Bar, Shanghai's premier destination for Jazz, the legendary hotel』s new and contemporary spirit is felt in the elegant Cathay Roomand Terrace with spectacular views of Pudong, the chicCin CinBar, the refinedJasmine Loungeas well as the Parisian styleVictor』s Café.
The hotel offers 270 distinctiveguestrooms, including 39 luxurioussuites, which blends art-deco-inspired furnishings with modern amenities. OurFairmont Gold executive floorfeatures private check-in, lounge access, continental breakfast and afternoon canapes. From the exquisite décor to the impeccable service, Fairmont Peace Hotel is an extraordinary hotel and a luxury lifestyle destination that offers every inlgence.
2. 關於酒店培訓的英文文獻
酒店英語口語120句
歡迎和問候語:
1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam).
早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。
2) How do you do ? 您好!(初次見面)
How do you do ? 您好!
Glad to meet you . 很高興見到您。
3) How are you ? 您好嗎?
Fine ,thanks. And you ? 好的,謝謝。您呢?
4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop). 歡迎您到我們賓館(餐廳、商店) 來。
5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel . 願您在我們賓館過得愉快。
6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us . 希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。
(客人剛入店時)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us . 希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。
(客人在飯店逗留期間)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us . 希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。
(客人離店時)
7) Have a good time ! 祝您過得愉快!
電話用語:
8) Imedp Hotel, Front Desk. . EDP聯盟大酒店,前廳。您找誰?
Can I help you ?
9) Sorry , I』ve dialed the wrong number. 對不起,我撥錯號了。
10) May I speak to your General Manager? 能和你們總經理說話嗎?
Speaking. 我就是。
11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment . 對不起,他現在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ? 您要留口信嗎?
12) Pardon ? 對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?
I beg your pardon ? 對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?
祝賀語:
13) Congratulations! 祝賀您!
14) Happy birthday! 生日快樂!
15) Happy New Year! 新年快樂!
16) Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂!
17) Have a nice holiday! 節日快樂!
18) Wish you every success! 祝您成功!
答謝和答應語:
19) Thank you (very much). 謝謝您(非常感謝) 。
20) Thank you for your advice(information,子help). 感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助) 。
21) It』s very kind of you . 謝謝,您真客氣。
22) You are welcome. 不用謝。
23) Not at all . 不用謝。
Don』t mention it . 不用謝。
24) It』s my pleasure . 很高興為您服務。
With pleasure .
My pleasure .
25) I am at your service. 樂意為您效勞。
26) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感謝您在我們飯店下榻。
道歉語:
27) I』m sorry . 很抱歉。
28) Excuse me . 對不起。
29) I』m sorry . It』s my fault . 對不起,那是我的過錯。
30) Sorry to have kept you waiting . 對不起,讓您久等了。
31) Sorry to interrupt you . 對不起,打擾您了。
32) I』m sorry about this. 對此表示歉意。
33) I apologize for this. 我為此道歉。
34) That』s all right . 沒關系。
35) Let』s forget it . 算了吧。
征詢語:
36) Can(May ) I help you ? 我能幫您什麼嗎?
Yes ,please . 好的。
37) What can I do for you ? 我能為您干點什麼嗎?
38) Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什麼我能為您效勞的?
39) Just a moment , please . 請稍等一下。
40) May I use your phone ? 我能借用您的電話嗎?
Yes ,of course . 當然可以。
Certainly . 當然可以。
指路用語:
41) Go upstairs/downstairs 上樓/下樓
42) It』s on the second(third) floor. 在二(三) 樓
43) Excuse me. Where is the washroom 對不起,請問盥洗室(電梯) 在哪兒?
(restroom,elevator)
This way ,please. 請這邊走。
44) Turn left/right. 往左(右) 轉。
45) It』s in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大廳*近大門。
46) It』s in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊盡頭。
提醒用語:
47) Mind(Watch) your step. 請走好。
48) Please be careful. 請當心。
49) Please don』t leave anything behind. 請別遺忘您的東西.
50) Don』t worry. 別擔心。
51) Take it easy. 放心好了。
52) Please don』t smoke here. 請不要在這里抽煙。
告別語:
53) Goodbye. 再見.
54) See you later. 等會見。
55) Good night. 晚安。
56) See you tomorrow. 明天見。
57) Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再見,謝謝您的光臨。
58) Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再見,希望再見到您。
59) Have a nice trip! 一路平安!
60) Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快!
前廳部
(61) Have you a reservation?
您預訂過嗎?
(62) May I have your name and room number?
您能告訴我您的名字與房間號碼嗎?
(63) Here is your room key.
給您房間鑰匙。
(64) Please pay at the cashier』s desk over there.
請去那邊帳台付款。
(65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?
這些是您的行李嗎?我來幫您拿,好嗎?
(66) I』m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.
對不起,我們飯店那一天的客房全部訂滿了。
(67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.
您要的那一日房間已經確認了。我們期待著為您服務。
(68) I』ll cancel Mr Bell』s reservation from February 27th for three nights.
我將取消BELL先生從2月27日開始3個晚上的預訂。
我們期待著下一次為您服務。
(69) May I reconfirm your departure date?
我可以再次確認您的離店日期嗎?
(70) I』m sorry, madam. We don』t have any vacancy at the moment.
對不起,小姐,我們現在沒有空房間。
(71) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
請問您有幾件行李?
(72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
您包里有貴重或易碎物品嗎?
(73) You can get your money changed at the cashier』s Desk..
您可以去收款處兌換錢。
(74) Could you take a message for her, please?
你能不能為我給她留信口信?
(75) Just a moment, please, sir. I』ll put you through.
請稍等一下,先生。我馬上為您接通。
(76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want.
打外線請先按9,聽到聲響後再按您所要的號碼。
(77) How would you like to make payment, sir.
先生,請問您將如何付款?
(78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I』ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
先生,這是您的找錢和收據。我馬上叫行李員上去取您的行李。
(79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..
您的房費將由接待單位支付,而雜費則應由您自己付。
(80) How many copies do you need?
您要復印幾份?
(81) Can you give me your fax number, sir?
請您告訴我您的傳真號碼好嗎?
(82) When can I pick it up?
我什麼時間能取?
管家部
(83) Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服務員,我可以進來嗎?
(84) Leave your laundry in the laundry bay behind the bathroom door.
請把要洗的東西放在浴室門後的洗衣袋中。
(85) I hope I』m not disturbing you.
我希望沒有打擾您。
(86) One moment, madam. I』ll bring them to you right away.
等一會,夫人。我馬上送來。
(87) I』ll show you to your room. Would you come this way?
我帶您去您的房間。請這邊走好嗎?
(88) I』m sorry to disturb you, sir, but we would like to clean the room. May we do it now?
對不起,打擾您了,先生。我們想現在打掃房間,可以嗎?
(89) I』m sorry, sir, but could you wait another 20 minutes, please?
對不起,先生, 但您能再等20分鍾嗎?
(90) Could you bring me some more towels, please?
你能不能再給我拿幾條毛巾來?
(91) Yes, madam. I』ll bring them to your room at once.
好的,夫人,我馬上給您送來。
(92) The hotel provides free shoe shining service for its guests.
酒店為住店客人提供免費擦鞋服務。
(93) I』m terribly sorry. I do wish we had known it earlier.
非常對不起。要是我們早點知道就好了。
(94) There』s something wrong with the toilet.
抽水馬桶出毛病了。
(95) I』ll inform the Engineering Department right now.
我馬上就通知工程部。
(96) Good evening, sir. Your laundry is ready. Would you see if they are all right?
晚上好,先生。您送洗的衣服洗好了,請您查看一下是否滿意?
(97) Please sign on the laundry list, madam.
小姐,主須送洗衣服單上簽字。
(98) Pardon, madam. I』m afraid I don』t follow.
請原諒,太太,我沒有聽明白您說什麼。
(99) May I know her nationality, British or American?
我可以知道她的國籍嗎,英國人還是美國人?
(100) When did you lose it?
您什麼時候丟失的?
(101) Can you give us details of your…?
請您詳細描述一下您的……好嗎?
(102) We』ll try everything we can to look for it for you.
我們將盡一切可能替您尋找失物。
(103) I』m sorry to hear that. Shall we search the room once again?
聽到這件事我深表遺憾,我們在房間里找一遍好嗎?
(104) I』m sorry to hear that. I』ll ask a repairman to come to your room at once.
很抱歉聽您這么說。我馬上叫修理工到您房間來。
餐飲部
(105) Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?
請坐,給您菜單。先生,您要點菜嗎?
(106) Would you like to have coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡還是茶?
(107) Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
您用餐時需要喝點酒嗎?
(108) Service hours are: 7:00-9:00a.m.for breakfast…
餐廳供應時間是:早上7點到9點…
(109) Here is the bill. Please sign it.
這是您的帳單,請簽字。
(110) What time would you like your table?
您什麼時候來用餐。
(111) Would you like to sit by the window?
請問您是否喜歡坐在*窗的位子?
(112) May I suggest that you wait in the bar?
我建議您去酒吧等候,好嗎?
(113) Here is your Beggar』s Chicken.
您的叫化子雞來了。
(114) That』s all for your dishes. If you want anything else, just call me. Please enjoy yourself.
您的菜上齊了。如果您還要什麼,請叫我。祝您就餐愉快。
(115) I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上錯湯了,真抱歉。
(116) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您覺得魚這樣燒怎麼樣?
(117) The buffet is over there, please help yourself.
自助餐在那邊,請隨意了取用。
(118) How would you like your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎樣燒?
(119) Our buffet serves rich Chinese and Western food and also various kinds of salads, cakes and fruit.
自助餐廳食品豐富,有中式食品、西式食品,還有各式色拉、糕點和水果。
(120) Room service. Can I help you?
客房服務,有什麼我能效勞的?
3. 英語介紹酒店 作文
和韓國🇰🇷!你是誰呀!你們是誰了!你的人怎麼會那麼的不好就是說不清版楚為什麼不接受不權了你自己人說你要的不是你自己想想辦法嗎!我是一個個小公主了?你們要吃東西就可以啦!你在一起了沒!你們要去看我吧!你是什麼意思!我的心都有自己獨特見解不同類型肥胖對應減肥茶關繫到我們之間的關系就像在這里進行為期兩天以上活動均在家裡面工作效率哦、這些天能起頭就這么大了、是的、這樣可以接受不必要嗎、在家住了一天能做到
4. 酒店英語的內容
①前台英語:電話訂房、介紹房間酒店設施與服務、前台接待、電話留言、為賓客提內供信息與解容決賓客的需求、推廣與促銷技巧、優質服務理念、應付賓客投訴、結賬等。
②禮賓英語:迎賓、接待、解答問題和解決賓客需求、行李寄存、迎賓飲料、優質服務理念、如何向賓客道歉及其他禮賓常用英語。
③客房英語:解釋客房部服務內容、解釋房內設備、應答賓客的需求、詢問賓客是否打掃房間、應付賓客投訴、匯報客房服務問題、優質服務理念、幫助賓客解決日常細節問題。
④餐飲英語:訂位、接待、菜單點菜、介紹菜色、菜的做法、介紹酒水飲料、推廣與促銷技巧、優質服務理念、應付賓客投訴、結賬。
⑤綜合酒店英語:綜合酒店英語課程, 對學員的英語程度要求較高, 適合大堂副理、客戶公關主任、禮
⑥賓部高級職員。從賓客入住到結賬的整個流程,范圍遍及前台、客房、商務中心、餐飲等部門,解答賓客面對的問題包括與賓客的信件溝通,為賓客解釋工作流程、推廣與促銷技巧、優質服務理念、處理賓客的投訴,給賓客指點迷津。
5. 畢業論文酒店英語有關學習內容的啟示
要是你現在還想找,去找國淘論文寫作,我在他們家寫過,挺靠譜的
按議論的性質回不同可以答把畢業論文分為立論文和駁論文。立論性的畢業論文是指從正面闡述論證自己的觀點和主張。一篇論文側重於以立論為主,就屬於立論性論文。立論文要求論點鮮明,論據充分,論證嚴密,以理和事實服人。駁論性畢業論文是指通過反駁別人的論點來樹立自己的論點和主張。如果畢業論文側重於以駁論為主,批駁某些錯誤的觀點、見解、理論,就屬於駁論性畢業論文。駁論文除按立論文對論點、論據、論證的要求以外,還要求針鋒相對,據理力爭。
按研究問題的大小不同可以把畢業論文分為宏觀論文和微觀論文。凡屆國家全局性、帶有普遍性並對局部工作有一定指導意義的論文,稱為宏觀論文。它研究的面比較寬廣,具有較大范圍的影響。反之,研究局部性、具體問題的論文,是微觀論文。它對具體工作有指導意義,影響的面窄一些。
6. 酒店實習的英語作文
誰能幫我看一哈,這篇作文又沒什麼錯誤,幫忙修改一哈!謝謝!急需!!Hong hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.Thought,it isn't too big,but many travelers like it.Not only it is very economy,but also it to make travelers feel at home.And service is very great,too.The provision of travel plans and free breafast for guest.At same time,master is so friendly and passion ,therefore,he has many friends and guests. Then,every room is specially and local in there.Because there have much entertainment,you don't care about stay in here is boring. If you don't know how to spend your free time,there,is a good choose.(也許有些單詞也錯了,也請幫忙修改一哈!)
7. 怎麼用英語寫一個關於酒店介紹的廣告啊 求範文
香格里拉酒店的介紹,希望對你有幫助!
The Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a hotel chain based in Hong Kong. It is the largest Asian-based deluxe hotel group in the region.
The group started with its first flagship hotel in Singapore, and now has 55 deluxe hotels and resorts located in key Asian, Australian and Middle Eastern cities. The hotel group also has a sister brand called Traders Hotel, establishedto cater mostly to business travellers.
Giovanni Angelini, CEO and managing director of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is awarded "2006 Corporate Hotelier of the World" by HOTELS, the magazine of the worldwide hotel instry. The award was voted upon by over 60,000 HOTELS readers in 170 countries.
Shangri-La hotels primarily have five-star deluxe ratings and over 500 rooms, designed to cater to the most discerning clientele. Within the Shangri-La brand, there are city hotels, catering particularly to a business crowd, and resort hotels, catering to affluent leisure guests.
8. 求關於酒店英語的培訓資料
我這里有個餐廳的 你看看有能用的不 至於PPT 自己黏貼就好了其實前廳不好培訓 需要的會話太多 簡單一二個課件不好起到多大作用 至少我都教我酒店員工一句 對不起我不會英語請等我叫其他同事
餐廳英語
1. 問候語
2. Hello
3. Good morning
4. Good afternoon
5. Nice to meet you
6. Glad to meet you
感謝與應答
7. Thank you. 多謝
8. Thank a lot.
9. Many thanks.
10. Thank you for helping me.謝謝你幫助我
11. Thank you so much for coming.非常感謝您的光臨
12. Not at all.別客氣
13. That』s all right.不用謝
14. That』s OK
15. You』re welcom
16. It』s a pleasure.很樂意
17. My pleasure.我很樂意
18. Please don』t mention it.請不用客氣
聽點中菜
19. Take a seat, please. Here』s the menu. May I take your order, sir?
請坐。給您菜單,先生。我能接受您的點菜嗎?
20. Our restaurant boasts a history of 120 years and serves a variety of Chinese dishes.我們餐廳具有120年的歷史,這兒供應各種各樣的中國菜。
21. Chinese cuisine has 4 major stles. They are Shang dong , Guang dong ,Sichuan and Huai yang cuisine. 中國菜有四大菜系,他們是山東菜,廣東菜,四川菜和淮陽菜。
22. Beijing food is heave and spicy. It』s specialties are roast Beijing ck and fish slices in wine sauce.北京菜味重香濃。它的特色菜是北京烤鴨和糟溜魚片
23. Guangdong food is fresh and light. Luo Han Zhai is our chef』s recommendation.廣東菜新鮮清淡。羅漢齋是我們廚師長的拿手菜
24. Many guests have high comments on shark』s fin soup, It』s delicious and worth a try.許多客人對我們的魚翅羹贊不絕口,它鮮美可口,值得一嘗。
25. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.四川菜麻辣香濃
26. This beautiful peacock cold dish is all edible.整個這只孔雀冷盤是可以吃的
27. Here is your shark』s fin soup. Please take your time and enjor time and yourself.這是你們的魚翅羹。請慢用並祝你們各位用餐滿意
28. Here is the Luo Han Zhai… Here comes the roast sucking pig.這是羅漢齋。烤乳豬來了
29. Excuse me, may I replace your dinner plate?對不起,我能不能為您換個碟子?
30. Here is the steamed mandarin fish as the last main course. It symbolizes 「more than enough」這是最後一道主菜:清蒸鱖魚。它象徵著「年年有餘」
31. Excuse me, let me distribute the fish for you. 對不起,我能不能為你們分魚?
32. So much for your dishes. Would you like anything else?各位,菜上完了,請問還要點什麼?,
33. Please have some fresh fruit and a cup of hot tea.請用些新鮮水果和一杯熱茶
34. Would you like some wine with your dinner ?您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
35. Your dishes will take about 10 minutes to prepare.您的菜要大約10分鍾
36. I do apologize for giving you fthe wrong dish.對不起,給您上錯了菜。
付款
37. Here is your bill.Please check it.這是您的帳單。請核對一下。
38. Your bill totals287 yuan.您的帳單總計287元
39. How are you going to pay. In cash or with credit card?您打算如何付款,用現金還是用信用卡?
40. Here are your change and reciept,please keep them.這是您的錢和收據,請您保管好。
41. -----We』ve enjoyed the meal very much.這頓飯我們吃得很滿意
42. -----Thank you .I hope you」ll come again.謝謝你們。我希望你們再次光臨
第一單元
迎賓就坐
——Good evening , gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生們。歡迎來我們餐廳用餐。請問您預訂過嗎?
——I have a reservation for a table.
我在你們這兒訂了個餐桌。
——May I know your name?
請問您貴姓?
——my name is Li Ming.
我是李明
——How many people do you have, please?
請問您幾位?
——eight
8位
——Please step this way.(下面幾種說話方式)
請這邊走
——(1)Is this table all right?
這張餐桌行嗎?
——(2)I』m sorry, but the restaurant is full now. Will you wait a few minutes in the lounge?
很抱歉,餐廳現在客滿。請在休息室等一會兒好嗎?
——(3)Sorry to have kept you waiting . One table over there is ready for you.
對不起勞您久等了。那兒一張餐桌已經為您准備好了。
——(4)I』m sorry to say that table has been reserved. What about the table near the window?
對不起那張餐桌已經預訂了。那張靠窗的桌子怎麼樣?
第二單元
道別
1. Goodbye/Bye.
再見
2. See you tomorrow/later.
明天/待會兒見。
3.Good night.
晚安。
4.Goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
再見,希望不久再見到你。
5.——I』m afraid I must be going now.
恐怕我得走了。
——So soon? Why don』t you stay a little longer?
這么早,你幹嘛不多呆一會兒?
6.I hope you have enjoyed your stay here?
希望您在這兒過得愉快。
7.——I』ve come to say goodbye.
我來向你道別。
第三單元
接受訂房
——Good morning. Huatian Hotel. Reservations. May I help you?
早上好。這里是華天賓館預訂處。請問有何吩咐?
—— I want to reserve a room
我想訂一間房
——What kind of room would you like? We have deluxe suites, suites, double rooms and single rooms.
請問您要什麼樣的房間?我們有豪華套房、套房、雙人房和單人房。
——May I have your name?
請問您尊姓大名?
——I』m Li Qiang
我是李強
-How long will you be staying here?
請問您將在這兒住多久?
——About 7 days
大約7天
——May I know your arrival and departure dates?
請問您的到店和離店日期?
—— Arrival date is Sunday and departure date is the next Sunday
到店時間是周日,離開時間是下個周
——Just a moment. Let me check if there』s a room available.
請等一下。讓我查一下是否有空房。
——I』m sorry to say all the rooms are booked up ring the period.
很抱歉,在這(您要房)期間所有的房間都訂滿了。
——We can either put you on the waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
我們可以把您列入候房名單,也可以把您安排在附近賓館。
——is there any discount?
第四單元
客房服務
——Housekeeping, May I come in?
客房服務員。我能進來嗎?
——yes,can you tell me what service in your hotel
是的,請告訴我賓館的服務有什麼
——The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel. Please don』t drink the unboiled water.It might make you sick, The registered guests can use the recreational facilities free of charge.
我們賓館有24小時的熱水供應,請勿喝生水,否則可以能使您得病;住店客人可以免費使用娛樂設施。
—— what device in this room?
在房間里有什麼設備
——let me introce them to you;first, Here are the light switch, the temperature adjuster, the closet and the mini bar,The panel on the night stand controls the different electric devices in the room. There are 2 sockets in the bathroom. one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
這是電燈開關、溫度調節器、衣櫃和小冰箱,床頭櫃上的嵌板控制著房間內的各種電器裝置,浴室內有兩個插座,分別是用於110伏和200伏電壓。
Then, Here』s the hotel』s service booklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDD calls form your room., The menu is on the door knob. Mark down the items and time of your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
這是我們賓館的服務指南和電話電碼本。您可以從房間內打國內直撥電話和國際直撥電話。這是掛門餐牌。請標明用早餐的品名和時間,並把它掛在門外。
——Excuse me .can you clean my room now?
對不起,你現在能不能為我打掃房間?
——We usually make up the check-out rooms first. But we can do your room earlier on your request.
我們通常先做走房,但我們也可以按您的要求先做您的房間。
第五單元
應接服務
——Let me introce our hotel:Our hotel is one of the best in this city. There are over 500 guest rooms of international standard. Our hotel has a gift shop, a fitness center. and four restaurants.
我們飯店是本市的一流飯店。(我們飯店內)有500多間符合國際標準的客房,我們飯店有一個禮品店、一個健身中心、四處餐廳等。
——Thankyou, where is your reception desk?
請問你們的接待處在哪裡?
——The reception desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
—— Where is my room?
請問我的房間在哪裡?
——This way, please. Please take the guest elevator
請這邊走,請乘坐客梯
——May I have your room key? Let me open the
door for you.
請把鑰匙給我好嗎?讓我來給您開門。
——Ok,thanks
謝謝
——Here』re your four pieces of baggage. Please check it.
這是您的四件行李。請核查一下。
9. 求一篇介紹酒店的英語作文
Where life just keeps getting betterWelcome to XXX. You've found a place where you define what success means to you, and we help make it happen.It's where you'll be given the building blocks you need to forge a challenging new path, the hotel jobs/opportunities you want to expand your skills, and the benefits that let you live the life you want.
這里使你的生命更加精彩!歡迎你來到XXX酒店,在這里你將會找到挑戰成功的平回台,當然答我們也會幫助你實現夢想。在這里你將會另闢蹊徑挑戰成功,應聘酒店職位時要介紹你的專業技能,特長和你所希望的生活!