Ⅰ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
Ⅱ 《終極365天旅遊英語口語大全》好,還是《旅遊英語900句》好
個人感覺 旅遊英語900句
會比較好,畢竟你打算去國外旅遊,這個應該會比較實用一些
Ⅲ 請推薦個旅遊英語口語速成的學習網站
如果這樣的話,你可以花一些天時間惡補下啊,不過也可以去培訓中心問問啊有什麼全天版或半天這種,自己一個人權在網站上學,可能效果不是很好,主要你要練習的。建議你可以去icansay那問問,我朋友曾在那學了2周的加強練習。還不錯
Ⅳ 《終極365天旅遊英語口語大全》下載鏈接
這個比較難,真心的!
Ⅳ 誰有旅遊英語口語大全之類的好書推薦
想提高英語要大量的閱讀和聽力做基礎,在讀和聽的過程中,積累詞彙,掌握句型,並熟悉英語表達思想的方式,著重培養語感。每天堅持背誦一些常用句子、單詞以及閱讀一些課外讀物,以達到訓練自己的英語思維方式。最好就是能和以英語為母語的人來進行對話練習,這樣可以大大的提高自身自信,克服開口說英語的恐懼,突破啞巴口語的屏障。不過我是通過在線來學的:當然做任何事情都離不開堅持,雖然說在國內很多想要學好口語的童鞋缺乏長期性的環境,在這里給大家說說具體的節奏方法。
1.制定長遠目標,明確每節課的學習任務。
根據不同學習階段及自身能力確立一個「跳一跳才能夠得著」的長遠目標。有了目標就有了學習動力,有了責任感、緊迫感及努力方向。另外還要學會根據不同課型確定每節課的認知小目標,這樣一開始上課,就會受到目標的激勵,使大腦處於興奮狀態,才能定向注意,專心致志地去主動學習,提高學習效率。
2.爭取課內外各種機會多練習英語。
語言不是教會的,而是在使用中學會的。交際能力只能在交際中得到最有效的培養。一個優秀的語言學習者應具有強烈的語言交際的慾望,應力爭語言訓練的各種機會。應不怕因犯語言錯誤而被別人譏笑。
3.課前預習。
預習是個人獨立的閱讀和思考。它可以培養學習者快速閱讀抓主旨大意、抓主要信息、依據上下文猜測詞義的能力,也可以培養分析綜合及歸納概括、自己發現問題及解決問題等能力。預習也像「火力偵察」,可發現疑難引起思考,一方面可促使學習者自己查閱有關資料,查閱字典,另一方面可減少聽課的盲目性,增強聽課效果。
4.專心上課,有心識記。
上課是學生學習的主渠道,而學好外語的關鍵是盡一切努力將所學的東西記住,需要時能運用自如。因此,上課時應高度集中注意力.盡量做到五到,即心到、眼到、耳到、口到、手到。應培養瞬間記憶能力,強化「有意注意」,爭取就在課內有目標、有意識地去識記該課的生詞、短語、句型、重點句子。當接觸到該記憶的內容時,應通過眼看、耳聽、口念,將其迅速輸入到記憶中樞,然後再復現出它的形象。在復現時快速用手指在桌上劃出這個單詞,或一個長句中最難記的或最重要的單飼,強迫自己在課內就能記住這節課最重要的東西。這樣,使自己真正有著「這節課確實學到不少東西」的踏實感、成功感,進而激發動機,提高興越,更有信心地去繼續今後的學習。
5.勤記筆記。
課內扼要記筆記可以幫助集中注意力,理順思路,增進記憶,鍛煉分析歸納、綜合概括以及快速反應能力。俗話說「好記性不如爛筆頭」。筆記也為日後復習提供一個復習記憶綱要。要學好英語離不開泛讀。進行課外閱讀時也應扼要記些筆記,做些索引、摘錄等,這對加深理解、鞏固、積累知識,培養學習能力大有好處。
Ⅵ 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
謝謝,我也很高興見到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相當難吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找導游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
Ⅶ 求終極旅遊英語口語900句 光碟MP3數據
終極旅遊英語口語900句
【作 者】丁旻編著
【出版發行】
內 北京:化學工業出版社容 , 2014.01
【ISBN號】978-7-122-18905-9
【頁 數】
346
【叢書名】輕松說地道口語
【原書定價】42.80
【主題詞】旅遊-英語-口語
【隨書光碟】http://m.libtop.com/9/7299818275918(僅供個人學習,不得濫用)
【中圖法分類號】F59
【內容提要】
全書將外出旅遊會遇到的方方面面分為出發、交通、往宿、美食、購物、觀光、娛樂、救急、歸國等10大主題,每個主題又細分為多個場景。
【參考文獻格式】丁旻編著.
終極旅遊英語口語900句.
北京:化學工業出版社,
2014.01.
Ⅷ 旅遊英語常用口語對話
一、旅遊英語常用口語對話:精選單句
1.Do you have any plan for the approaching summer holiday?
暑假就要到了,你有什麼計劃嗎?
2.I’m going to travel in Sydney for 2 weeks after resignation.
辭職之後我要去悉尼旅遊兩個月。
3.My parents plan to visit Beijing ring the spring break.
我父母計劃在春天的假期里去游覽北京。
4.Do you have something new for the graation trip?
關於畢業旅行你有什麼新的點子嗎?
5.She suggested the best places to us to head for.
她給我們建議了最佳的目的地。
6. The magazine has selected annual top ten destinations for travelers in Europe.
這本雜志評選出了年度歐洲十大景點。
7.I’m dreaming to go abroad ring the break.
我夢想著這次放假能出國玩。
8.You have no idea how much I desire to go to Greece.
你不知道我有多想去希臘。
二、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 1
A: Judy said that you are going on a trip this summer?
朱迪說你這個夏天要去旅遊?
B: Yes, but I haven’t decided yet.
是的,但是我還沒決定。
A: Do you have any plan?
你有什麼計劃嗎?
B: Well, I’m looking forward to go to Europe ring the break.
我期待著去歐洲。
A: There is no better place than Greece if you need my recommendation.
如果你需要我的推薦的話,我覺得沒有什麼地方比希臘更好了。
B: Have you been there before?
你去過那裡嗎?
A: Yes, I went there more than once.
是的,我去過不止一次。
B: Wow! Sounds attractive! Maybe I can have a try.
哇,聽起來很吸引人!也許我也可以去看看。
三、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 2
A: I’m going to have a three-week vacation. How about planning a trip?
我馬上有個三周的假期,計劃一次旅行怎麼樣?
B: Really? You’ve been dreaming to go to the United States. Now it’s on the agenda.
真的嗎?你一直夢想去美國,現在可以提上日程了。
A: Sounds exciting. I want to visit the Grand Canyon.
聽起來激動人心啊。我想去看看大峽谷。
B: Good idea. And we can stay a couple of days in Las Vegas.
好主意。我們還可以在拉斯維加斯待兩天。
A: And the New York City can’t be missed out.I’d like to watch a Broadway play.
不能漏掉了紐約城。我想看百老匯的劇。
B: But it’s on the other side of the county and we have to fly five hours to get there.
但是它在美國的另一頭,我們要坐5個小時的飛機才能到。
A: It doesn’t matter. I can’t wait anymore.
沒關系,我都等不及了。
制定旅遊計劃是旅遊的第一步,也是旅遊英語的必談話題。旅遊常用英語口語話題還有很多,這就需要大家多多去挖掘了,希望這種旅遊英語對話的學習方式能給大家帶來顯著的效果。旅遊英語常用口語對話小編就說到這里了,更多關於旅遊英語學習的基礎入門知識、能力提升技巧、實用英語方面的相關內容,小編會持續更新。祝願各位都能認真學習。
Ⅸ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國