⑴ 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
謝謝,我也很高興見到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相當難吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找導游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!