❶ 關於西餐廳廚師與外國客人對話的英語口語
明檔都賣的啥?
❷ 搜索西餐咖啡日常用語(英文)口語可以聽的,急,謝!
西餐廳英語
自助早餐從7;00AM 到11;00AM ¥/位加15% 服務費。
The buffet breakfast is RMB48/per person plus 15% service charge, and the service hour is from 7:00am till 11:00am.
自助晚餐從6:00PM到9:00PM,¥98/位加15%服務費。
The buffet dinner is RMB98/per person plus 15% service charge, and the service hour is from 18:00 till 21:00
西餐配有24小時的客房送餐服務。
24 hours room service provided by the western restaurant.
請問喜歡吃自助餐還是散點。
Would you prefer `A La Carte or buffet?
請問喜歡喝點什麼飲品?我們有啤酒、汽水或果汁。
What kind of drinks would you prefer? Beer, juice or other soft drinks?
請問幾位?
How many persons, please?
請問有預定嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
請問喜歡哪個位置?
Where do you prefer to sit?
請問有早餐劵嗎?
Do you have breakfast coupon?
10)實在對不起,現在餐廳已經客滿,如果您願意等會兒的話,我們非常歡迎。
I am afraid the tables are all engaged at the moment, Sir/Madam, would you mind to wait for a while?
11)謝謝,您就在大堂吧那邊坐著等會兒好嗎?如果一有空桌,馬上請您入座。
Could you take a seat in the lobby bar for a while and I will inform you when a table is free?
12)很對不起,先生/太太,讓您久等了。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting, Sir/Madam.
13)您喜歡吸煙區還是無煙區 ?
Do you smoke, Sir/Madam?
14)請問喜歡喝咖啡還是茶 ?
Would you prefer tea or coffee?
15) 您介意和別人同桌嗎?
Would you mind sharing a table?
16)對不起,您跟那位先生/小姐合用一張台好嗎?
Would you mind sharing a table with that gentleman/Lady?
17)您等您朋友之前是否喝杯飲品呢?
Would you like to have a drink while waiting for your friend?
18)請問我現在可以幫您點單嗎?
May I take your order now?
19)請問您喜歡吃點什麼?
What kind of food would you like to have?
20)請問您點的牛扒喜歡幾成熟呢?,半熟、七成、或全熟。
How would you like your steak done, Sir/Madam, medium, medium well or well done?
21)您的牛扒喜歡配什麼汁呢?配飯還是配意粉,薯條,焗薯,炒薯。
我們有黑椒汁,紅酒汁,蘑菇汁,洋蔥汁.
What kind of dressing would you prefer with your steak?
We have black paper sauce, red wine sauce, mushroom sauce, onion sauce,
Would you like to have your steak with rice, French fries, baked potatoes or spaghetti?
22) 我可以重復一下您的點單嗎?您點的是。。。
May I repeat your order now?
23)還需要我為您做什麼嗎?還有其他需要嗎?
Anything else? Sir/Madam
24)早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?
Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam, what can I do for you?
25) 請稍等。
Just a moment, please.
26)我想在房間用餐。
I want to have dinner in my room.
27)您的早餐在20分鍾之內送到。
Your breakfast will be delivered in 20minutes.
28)如需收餐,請打電話1到送餐部。
Please dial 「1」 for collecting the used dishes.
可以收餐嗎?
May I collect the used dishes?
30)要不要加多一隻啤酒呢?
Excuse me, sir/madam? Would you like one more beer,
31)我可以幫您把這個收走嗎
Can I take this away? Sir/madam?
32)您想要哪種啤酒呢?
What kind of beer would you like to have? Sir/madam?
33) 你們要開一張帳單,還是單獨開單付帳?
Would you like to have one check or separate checks?
34)請問現在可以為您結帳嗎?
May I settle your bill now?
35)您打算如何付款呢?簽單,付現,還是信用卡。
How would you like to pay for your bill? By cash or by credit card?
36)可以給我開發票嗎?
May I have the receipt?
37)這是您的找錢和發票
This is your change and receipt.
38)客人:可以入房帳嗎?
服務員:當然可以,請在這里簽名,並寫上房號,我可以看看您的房卡嗎?
Guest:Can you put it on my room bill?
Waiter: Yes, certainly, Sir/Madam. Please put your name and sign here.
May I have your room key please?
39)先生/女士,您在前台交的押金余額不足,麻煩您付現或者是刷卡可以嗎?
Excuse me, Sir/Madam, your room deposit balance become insufficient now, could you pay cash or settle by credit card now?
40)不好意思,您的簽名模式跟前台登記時的簽名模式不一樣,麻煩您重新簽一下可以嗎?
Excuse me, sir/madam; could you please sign the bill again? As your signature is different from the registration record.
41)請在這里簽名好嗎?
Sign here, please.
42)對不起,我不明白,我幫你轉到大堂副理處可以嗎?
I am sorry, Sir. I can』t understand, can I transfer your phone to the assistant manger?
43)對不起,這種酒不賣零杯,如果想喝一杯紅酒,我們有99長城紅或者有小支的紅酒。
Sorry Sir, this wine does not sell by glass, we have 』99 year Great Wall selling by glass or you may choose the small bottle red wine.
44)真對不起,這個菜需要一定的時間。
I am afraid this dish will take some more time to prepare.
45)實在對不起,我馬上為您重做。
I am sorry , Sir/Madam, I will change it for you now.
46)現在可以上點心了嗎?
Can I bring your dessert for you now?
47)現在要還是等一會兒
Would you like to have it now or later?
48)給您女兒換張高椅子好嗎?
Can we offer a stool for your daughter?
49)這些甜食(水果)是免費贈送的。
The dessert (fruit) is complimentary. I hope you will enjoy it.
50)謝謝請慢走,歡迎下次光臨。
Thank you for you coming. Hope to see you next time。
http://hi..com/minxiaoyan/blog/item/aac63edf71ed6510495403ab.html
http://www.wwenglish.com/t/d/這個網站也有很多英語聽力 挺不錯的
❸ 如何學好西餐英語
要循序漸進的學
因為我不清楚您的英語基礎 就當作您 有一些口語交流基礎吧
首先專 西餐英語的基礎是詞彙量屬
您所在飯店 所以每種原材料 調料 包括炊具 菜品的英語名稱 應該很容易拿到
其次 在網上搜索有關西式烹飪的專業詞 我推薦一本 旅遊教育出版社的 教材
<<旅遊飯店英語系列教材:烹飪英語>> 裡面都是最常用的句型 和一些專業詞彙
認識了這些詞彙 試著翻譯一些簡單的菜譜 料單
看一些影視資料 比如 奧利佛廚房 地獄廚房等等 在外國比較流行的廚房節目 試著不看字幕 用聽力找出每句話的重點(一般是烹飪方式 原料) 然後習慣他們的俚語和表達方式
這時候 有關廚房和烹飪的英語 就差不多了
當然 僅僅靠這些還是不夠的 飯店日常流程的英文 與客人交流
包括與外方交流 都需要很口語 的英文 建議自學一些教材
當然 做好廚房工作是第一步
關鍵是 積累 用心 持之以恆 祝您成功!
❹ 西餐廳,英語口語(交際)流利說有什麼軟體沒
lucky international english center tell you :
How many ?/ How many are your party?
你們幾位?
Two for dinner , please .
兩人用餐。
Can I have a table for two ?
有一張兩個人的桌子嗎?
Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ?
能為6個人安排就餐嗎?
I』d like to reserve a table for five .
我要預定一張5個人的桌子。
I have a table for four under the name of Johnson .
我以約翰遜的名字訂了一張4人的桌子。
I would like a non smoking table for two .
我想在禁煙區要一張兩人的桌子。
Excuse me, is that table vacant ?
打擾了,請問這是空桌嗎?
My friend will be along shortly .
我的朋友一會就到。
I』m expecting someone .
我在等人。
Can I have the menu?/Could you please give me the menu?/Bring me the menu , please.
菜單給我看一下好嗎?
Can / May I take your order now ?
現在可以點菜了嗎?
Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ?
您現在准備點菜了嗎?
Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?/Would you care for a drink before you order ?
點菜之前您要喝點什麼嗎?
Would you like anything to drink ?
您想喝點什麼嗎?
Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )
你是不是想再等幾分鍾(決定你要什麼?)
Yes ,I』d like to have / try some ……
是的,我想嘗嘗……
Yes,I』ll try /have ……
是的,我想嘗嘗……
I』d like my steak rare / medium / well-done .
我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
We need a couple more minutes to decide ./ We need a few more minutes to decide . /We need a couple more minutes to decide .
我們要待會再點。
I』m not ready to order yet .
我還沒准備好點菜。
I haven』t figured out what I want yet .
我還沒想好吃什麼。
I haven』t decide yet .
我還沒想好。
I can』t decide .What』s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ?
你推薦什麼菜?
What do you recommend ?
你推薦什麼菜?
What』s good today ?
今天有什麼好菜?
What are the specials ?
今天有什麼特色菜?
Well , ……is popular and …… is good .
恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。
Why don』t you order for me ?
還是你幫我點吧。
May I serve your dishes , now ?
現在可以上菜了嗎?
Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……?
你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎麼樣?
Yes , it』s nice and fresh .
是的,好吃,而且新鮮。
It』s so tasty !
味道真美!
This is delicious !
真好吃!
Mine is rather tasteless !
我的毫無味道!
…… is outof this world !
……真是風味絕佳!
That』s a great meal !
真好吃 / 真棒!
This is a little tough .
有點兒硬。
The sauce is lovely .
這汁不錯!
This meatis too fatty .
肉太肥了。
My mouthwater .
我都流口水了。
The beer is flat .
啤酒走味兒了。
Please try some of this .
請嘗嘗這個。
Would you like some more ? / Would you like something else ? / Don』t you want to have more ?
再多吃點!
How about a refill ?
再來一杯如何?
Won』t you have a little more ?/ Take more ,please .
再多吃點!
I』ve had plenty .
我已經飽了
I don』t think I can eat another thing .
我想我吃不下了。
I think I』m fine right now .
我想我現在吃這些就夠了。。
Thanks ,but I 』ve had more than I should already .
謝謝,但我已經吃的太多了。
No , but thank you for asking . / No , thanks just the same .
不用了,謝謝你的好意。
No , thanks . I』m ready to burst now .
不了,謝謝,我的肚子快要脹破了。
No , thanks ,I』ve already made a pig of myself.
我已經酒足飯飽了。
No , thanks . I』m really full .
我真的吃飽了。
Three cheers for ……
為……歡呼三聲!
Here』s to you !
敬你。
To our distinguished friend !
敬我們尊貴的朋友。
This is a toast for ……
這杯酒是敬你的。
Excuse me for a moment . / Would you excuse me for a minute ?
不好意思,我離開一下。
I』ll be right back .
我馬上回來。
Sorry about that .
剛剛真對不起。
How about making it a Dutch treat ?
各付各的如何?
Let』s go Dutch .
咱們各付各的吧。/ 咱們AA制吧。
Let』s separate checks .
咱們分開付賬吧。
One check or separate ?
一起算還是分開算?
Separate checks ?
分開付賬嗎?
Let』s go halves .
咱們一人一半吧。
Let』s split the bills .
咱們平攤吧。
It』s my round today ./ It』s on me tonight ./ Let me get the checks ./Be my guest .
今天我做東。
Could I have the check ?/ We』d like the bill , please ./ Check , please.
請拿賬單來。
Do you take this ?
你們收這個嗎?
Do you take credit card ?
你們收信用卡嗎?
May / Can I have a receipt , please ?
請開一張收據。
Does this include the tip ?
這包括小費嗎?
Keep the change .
零錢不用找了。
❺ 提供些西餐廳英語口語
1.坐在這里可以么
Would you like to have a seat here?
2.您幾位
How many guests will be dining with you?
3.您想吃點什麼
May I take your order?
4.是否要一個單間?
Would you like to have a private seperated room?
5.單間有最低消費.最低消費xxx
You have the lowest cost on the private seperated room,and the price of that is......
6.結賬
This is your check,sir.
7.這是找零
Here are the changes for you.
8.謝謝光臨,慢走
Hope that I will see you again,take care,sir.
9.歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。
Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
10.這是您的賬單,請簽字。
Here is the bill. Please sign it.
還有這些
7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.早餐7點到9點。
11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.午餐11點半到1點半。
6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.晚餐6點半到8點半。
希望能幫到你吧
❻ 論文:淺談英語口語在西餐廳服務中的重要作用
大波妹。菠蘿菠蘿蜜。
❼ 西餐廳服務員的日常英語對話有哪些
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
❽ 什麼樣的英語口才才能和外國人進行中英語對話特別是在西餐廳上班的
給你幾個帖子,你可以背下來
【口語】超實用的餐廳英語
http://www.enfamily.cn/thread-810845-1-1.html
『常見食品英語名稱』去國外餐廳點什麼都不怕~
http://www.enfamily.cn/thread-807420-1-1.html
【口語】如何用英語口語談論各種餐廳
http://www.enfamily.cn/thread-817706-1-1.html
餐廳英語「全攻略」
http://www.enfamily.cn/thread-36971-1-1.html
❾ 求一本關於西餐廳服務員日常口語英語的書籍。。謝謝
????????????????????????????回???????答?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????