A. 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
B. 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
C. 出國旅遊常用的英文口語有哪些
Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?
D. 會看、會寫,但是口語交流能力比較差,出去旅遊常用英語口語怎麼練
背過《旅遊常用英語口語100句》,旅遊時依然一句都用不上,所以建議如果想好好學習旅遊英語,還是考慮正規的英語教育機構吧。我當時選擇的是EF英孚教育,他們家的口語交流課真的能幫我學表達方式、糾正發音,還有各種好玩有趣的活動,在輕松的氛圍中就把旅遊常用英語口語都學會了。
E. 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?
F. 旅遊英語常用口語對話
一、旅遊英語常用口語對話:精選單句
1.Do you have any plan for the approaching summer holiday?
暑假就要到了,你有什麼計劃嗎?
2.I’m going to travel in Sydney for 2 weeks after resignation.
辭職之後我要去悉尼旅遊兩個月。
3.My parents plan to visit Beijing ring the spring break.
我父母計劃在春天的假期里去游覽北京。
4.Do you have something new for the graation trip?
關於畢業旅行你有什麼新的點子嗎?
5.She suggested the best places to us to head for.
她給我們建議了最佳的目的地。
6. The magazine has selected annual top ten destinations for travelers in Europe.
這本雜志評選出了年度歐洲十大景點。
7.I’m dreaming to go abroad ring the break.
我夢想著這次放假能出國玩。
8.You have no idea how much I desire to go to Greece.
你不知道我有多想去希臘。
二、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 1
A: Judy said that you are going on a trip this summer?
朱迪說你這個夏天要去旅遊?
B: Yes, but I haven’t decided yet.
是的,但是我還沒決定。
A: Do you have any plan?
你有什麼計劃嗎?
B: Well, I’m looking forward to go to Europe ring the break.
我期待著去歐洲。
A: There is no better place than Greece if you need my recommendation.
如果你需要我的推薦的話,我覺得沒有什麼地方比希臘更好了。
B: Have you been there before?
你去過那裡嗎?
A: Yes, I went there more than once.
是的,我去過不止一次。
B: Wow! Sounds attractive! Maybe I can have a try.
哇,聽起來很吸引人!也許我也可以去看看。
三、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 2
A: I’m going to have a three-week vacation. How about planning a trip?
我馬上有個三周的假期,計劃一次旅行怎麼樣?
B: Really? You’ve been dreaming to go to the United States. Now it’s on the agenda.
真的嗎?你一直夢想去美國,現在可以提上日程了。
A: Sounds exciting. I want to visit the Grand Canyon.
聽起來激動人心啊。我想去看看大峽谷。
B: Good idea. And we can stay a couple of days in Las Vegas.
好主意。我們還可以在拉斯維加斯待兩天。
A: And the New York City can’t be missed out.I’d like to watch a Broadway play.
不能漏掉了紐約城。我想看百老匯的劇。
B: But it’s on the other side of the county and we have to fly five hours to get there.
但是它在美國的另一頭,我們要坐5個小時的飛機才能到。
A: It doesn’t matter. I can’t wait anymore.
沒關系,我都等不及了。
制定旅遊計劃是旅遊的第一步,也是旅遊英語的必談話題。旅遊常用英語口語話題還有很多,這就需要大家多多去挖掘了,希望這種旅遊英語對話的學習方式能給大家帶來顯著的效果。旅遊英語常用口語對話小編就說到這里了,更多關於旅遊英語學習的基礎入門知識、能力提升技巧、實用英語方面的相關內容,小編會持續更新。祝願各位都能認真學習。
G. 要外出旅遊都要掌握什麼英語口語
您好 How are you!
初次見面問好 How do you do!
很高興見到你 (It's) nice to meet you.\Pleased to meet you. \ It was a pleasure meeting you.
先生/女士 早晨好 Good Morning Sir/Madam .
常用句
請問您從哪來?Where are you from?
請問貴姓?Can I have your name?\May I have your name, please?
我叫...。 My name is ... (I'm ...)
希望再見到你。 Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你? Does that mean that I can see you again?
謝謝! Thank you!
多謝! Thanks a lot!
對不起,麻煩你。 Excuse me.
對不起 I am sorry.
抱歉 Excuse the mess.
請 Yes , Please
您能幫我個忙嗎?Could you do me a favor?
需要幫忙嗎? Can I help you?
謝謝你的幫助。 Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你. Thanks, anyway.
玩得快樂。 Have a good time.
祝你好運。 Good luck.
一路平安,走好。 Have a safe trip home
怎麼了? What's the matter?
我真為你感到難過。 I'm sorry for you.
我可以試穿一下嗎? May I try it on?
多少錢? How much?
請把菜單給我。 Please show me the menu.
乾杯! Cheers!
我迷路了,您能告訴我怎麼回飯店嗎? I'm lost.Could you do me a favor to find my hotel?
你能幫我拍照嗎?Could you take a picture for me?
非常感謝。Thank you very much.
不客氣。You're welcome.
讓我們保持聯系。Let's keep in touch.
我怎樣能跟你聯絡上?How can I get in touch with you?
我將會盡我最大努力。 I'll do my best.
請稍等一下。Wait a moment please.
你先請 After you
我們該走了。 We'd better be off.
真是那樣?Is that so?
我不確切知道 I don't know for sure.
太好了,太棒了That's something.
這主意真棒!Brilliant idea!
此話當真?Do you really mean it?
你幫了大忙You are a great help.
看情況再說 That depends.
我不懂英文。I can』t speak English
請再說一次 Please say it again
當然 Of course
順便提一下By the way
能夠使用電話嗎?May I use this phone?
能夠坐在這里嗎?May I sit here?
我想問點事情?May I ask something?
現在幾點了?What time is it now?
我很累 I am tired
盡快 As soon as possible
我感覺不舒服 I feel sick
你講英語嗎?Do you speak English?
我可以講一點英語 I can speak a little English.
請慢慢講 Please speak slowly.
請將大聲一點 ?Would you mind speak louder please?
問路方法
請 問 如 何 前 往…… ? Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ?
例如:How do I get to the airport\bus station\train station\ XXX hotel\the police station\post office\? 請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場\公車站\火車站\某某酒店\警察局\郵局 ?
餐廳詢問和點餐
是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。I'd like a quiet restaurant
.我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere
是否可建議這一類的餐廳?Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?
此地餐廳多集中在那一區?Where is the main area for restaurants?
這附近是否有中國餐廳?Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
你知道現在那裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎?Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想嘗試一下當地食物。I'd like to have some local food.
最近的義大利餐廳在那裡?Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?
到達餐廳 開始點餐:
請給我菜單。May I have a menu please?
是否有中文菜單?Do you have a menu in Chinese ?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。I'd like to have French red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?May I order, please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?Do you have vegetarian dishes?
你的牛排要如何烹調?How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。Well done (medium/rare),please.
旅館住宿
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在新加坡已預訂房間。I made a reservation in Singapore .
我的名字是……。My name is .
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。 I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎? Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎? May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間? Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。 I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。 Would you fill in this registration form?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎? Do you accept credit cards (traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品? Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒? Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業? What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應? What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡? Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房? When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳? Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。 Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。 Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。 I'd like a wake-up call, please.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。 The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。 There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。 The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。 I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
是否能以信用卡付帳? Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。 I enjoy my stay.
H. 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
ompetition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of
I. 國外旅遊常用英語口語都有哪些啊
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It"s) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
新 動-態為你解答。