『壹』 這句話用英語怎麼說要口語化的。
she is not only a brilliant actress but also an excellent model, musician and fashion designer
女性自演員要用actress 不是 actor
時裝設計師是 fashion designer
『貳』 英語中口語化的"另外"怎麼說
口語一般習慣有plus(譯為再加上)
例如:i run out of money plus my parents are staying oversea.
我沒有足夠的錢,再加上我父母在國外生活
『叄』 請教英文翻譯 盡量口語化 謝謝!
French culture and philosophy attracts me. As a future manager, I think culture is very important. A typical business sells a proct. A good business sells its technology. A great business sells its culture. Because France is values the development of its culture and philosophy, there has been many great thinkers. I want to fuse the essence of Chinese culture with that of France and apply into my work:
問題:從法國回來想干什麼
Question: What do I want to do after returning from France.
I wish to find employment in State Own Enterprise, most likely in Human Resource Management. The reason I pick State Own Enterprsie is because I want to see the theories I learned in France could be applied in Chinese enterprises. I believe that as the economy globalize, there should not be a big gap between Chinese and western management models.
口語化了, 把句子變短比較符合人說話方式。 思想被我翻譯成哲學(philiosphy) 比較符合西方思維。另一種翻譯是用Values「價值觀」
『肆』 口語化英語翻譯
我只知道第二句
那樣有意義嗎?
make sense是有意義的意思
make no sense 就是沒意義,沒作用
『伍』 英語翻譯,比較口語化的
The monk is a little
師父,最近小徒弟我有點閑,能去串串門么
Master, I have to take a small apprentice recently, can go to string door.
來吧,我滴小乖乖
Come on, I'm a little girl.
如果我是一朵花,我就是一朵浪花,我要去師父家浪去了
If I were a flower, I would be a spray, and I would go to the master's house.
每次我的徒弟要來,我的內心是奔潰的
Every time my apprentice is coming, my heart is running.
你不知道嗎!師父我的英語已經過八級了
You don't know! Master, my English has passed eight levels.
師父,你是在學英語嗎
Master, are you learning English
能別老來打擾師傅嗎!要學就趕緊學
Do not bother to disturb the old master! Learn to learn quickly
師父,從今天開始我要背單詞了
Master, I'm going to recite the word from today.
師父,背單詞好痛苦啊!
Master, the word is so painful!
這,,,,,,為師也管不了你了
This,,,,,, I don't care you.
師父我累了,我想先玩會,明天再學。
Master I am tired, I want to play first, and then learn.
師父,我來首醜八怪吧,很應景
Master, I first ugly eight strange, very occasional
醜八怪啊啊,,,
Ugly eight strange ah ah,,,
話筒都沒有電,你唱個啥!再說了師父我可是天下第一帥,你卻唱醜八怪
The microphone is not electricity, you sing what! I say you are the best in all the land but handsome, ugly eight strange singing
師父虐待我,,,
Master abused me,,,
叫你唱醜八怪,罰你去挖蘿卜!!
Ask you to sing ugly eight strange, punish you to dig a turnip!!
師父,我們來洗個澡澡吧
Master, let's take a bath.
正經點,好嗎
Be serious, okay
好吧(其實我的內心是奔潰的,,,)
All right. (actually, my heart is going to collapse.
師父,我們聊聊天吧
Master, let's have a chat.
你最喜歡哪種小動物呢?
What kind of animal do you like best?
這真是個無聊的話題
This is a boring topic.
師父,我最喜歡大象
Master, I like elephants best.
現在我們還是打會禪吧
Now we're going to go to the Zen.
師父,,,我們再聊會吧
Master, let's talk about it again.
一天就知道吵吵吵
One day that noisy noisy
去後山找猴子玩去!
Go to the mountain to find the monkey play!
嘿嘿,,,
Hey,,,
終於清靜會了,希望他不會再出什麼幺蛾子
Will finally quiet, hope he will not be what yaoezi
果然,還是出了,,,
Sure enough, or out of the,,,
師父,嗚嗚嗚,,,我被猴子撓了,嗚嗚嗚,,,
Master, ooo, I was a monkey, and flexible, ooo,,,
師父,你看我的衣服都爛了,嗚嗚嗚,,,
Master, you see my clothes are rotten, ooo,,,
你先休息一會,待為師去後山打探打探
You have a rest, as a teacher to go to the mountain to find out
你們倆給我來了場人猴大戰啊
You two gave me a battle to the field.
師父,那個小和尚撓我
Master, the little monk scratch me.
徒弟啊,對待動物,我們要以事物誘之
Disciple ah, the treatment of animals, we want to lure the
我們先吃飯
We eat first
吃完飯你就拿著食物再去一次
After dinner, you take the food and then go again
去吧,勇敢點,克服內心的恐懼
Go, be brave, and conquer your fears.
勇敢點,戰勝自己
Be brave, beat yourself.
師父,我還是害怕,嗚嗚,,
Master, I was afraid, hum,,
還是好怕,個高的保護我
Or good afraid, a high protection of me
做的好,戰勝了自己
To do well, to overcome their own
師父,好開心,我餵了它們食物,瞎子我不害怕了
Master, I am so happy. I feed them. I am not afraid of the blind man.
有時候,你需要克服內心的恐懼,才能看見異端的風景
Sometimes, you need to overcome the fear of the heart, to see the landscape of heresy
面對內心所恐懼的事情,勇往直前地去做,直到成功為止
Go ahead and do what you fear, until you succeed.
『陸』 用英語比較口語化方式 要怎麼說
Could I take photo with you?
would you please sign for me?
口語化,簡潔但不要失禮哦
『柒』 求較為口語化的英語翻譯
During the period of school served as school student cadre, for my school organization federation propaganda department and news center minister. Involved in organizing and planning for many large-scale activity, it is precisely because of this experience make me have good communication and coordination ability.
In the professional practice class showed excellent, manifests the good beginning ability, can not familiar with parts of some on the divergent thinking and the lines.
With pleasure in 2010 Shanghai world expo was elected as a volunteer, and in April expo 2010 congress of the volunteers, volunteers sworn coordination rehearsal and order maintenance. August in the park, experienced ring the work for three consecutive days, 39 degrees high temperatures and 57W large passenger flow test. Cultivate self willpower and responsibility, leave me a memorable experience.
Here I would like to special mention ring school in FSAE project, we together from scratch, never understand to self designing and manufacturing a race car and participated in the first held in China FSAE contest. During our own seek teacher's guidance, and other participating schools exchanges, oneself contact suppliers and manufacturers. Greatly improves oneself start work ability, and teamwork.
『捌』 英文翻譯,口語化一些
你經常對我說謝謝······
You often say thanks to me.
以後不要對我說謝謝·····
Please don't say thanks to me in future.
因為我把你當做是我的朋友我才送你那些禮物·····
I sent you those gifts 'cause I consider you as my friend.
中國好玩吧,等你拍完電影要記得常來~努力工作啦孩子
Isn't it fun to be in China? Just remeber to come here a lot when you finish your movie. Work hard, buddy.
您好,口語化的翻譯如上供參考,希望對您有幫助,不明白可繼續提問。
『玖』 英語中口語化的"另外"怎麼說
in addition
moreover
what's more
『拾』 說對方的名字很好聽口語化的用英語怎麼說
you got a wonderful name.