⑴ 給我一些在餐廳會常用的英語口語
向其問好:
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
我能為你做點什麼?
What can I do for you?
你們有幾個人?
How many people you are?(這句我不敢肯定完全正確,
只是以前和外國人這樣說,他們能明白)
想嘗試一下新產品...嗎?
We have new food now,do you want to have a try?
您的餐點金額為..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!
謝謝您的光臨,再見.
Thanks for your coming,see you next time.
這是餐廳囁常用的英文對話,相信可以用的上!(中英對照的,可以看看:)
Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
中文:
領班服務員:晚上好,先生,你有預訂桌位嗎,先生?
顧客:我恐怕沒有。
請等一會兒。
非常抱歉,我們現在客滿了,你介意等10分鍾嗎?
不,我不介意。
這里有椅子,先生。
謝謝你。
我很抱歉讓你久等了,先生。
好了嗎?謝謝你。
請走這邊。
謝謝你。
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
這張桌子可以嗎?
是的,很好,我今晚時間不多,我必須8點半在大廳會我的朋友。
這樣行嗎,先生?
先生,這是菜單。
謝謝你。
W:Here is your check,sir.
C:Okay.
C:Well,I've to go now.
C:How much I owe you?
Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay.
Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir.
C:Good night.
這是你的賬單,先生。
好的。
哦,我現在要走了。
我要付多少錢給你呢?
出納:2330元,先生,10%服務費,稅收包括在內,先生。
啊,這是合理的價格,好的。
謝謝你,先生,晚安,先生。
晚安。
另外送點小補充:
點菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜單 點菜 就餐 付錢
Have you got a table for two, please?
請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎??
Have you booked a table?
您預定餐桌了嗎?
Have you made a reservation?
您預定了嗎?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什麼?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜單嗎?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打攪一下,我能看看菜單嗎?
Are you ready to order?
您現在可以點餐嗎?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
請拿賬單來,好嗎?
How would you like to pay?
請問您怎樣付款?
這里還有很多,希望可以用的上:
http://www..com/?word=%B2%CD%CC%FC%BB%E1%BB%B0&tn=myie2dg
http://www..com/?word=%D3%A2%D3%EF%B5%E3%B2%CD&tn=myie2dg
http://www..com/s?cl=3&wd=%B2%CD%CC%FC%BF%DA%D3%EF
⑵ 西餐廳英語常用語
一、預定
1、上午/下午/晚上好,我能為您做些什麼?
Good morning / afternoon/ evenig, May I help you?
2、請問您一共有多少人來用餐?
How many presons are there in you party,Sir/Madam?
How many gicests are coming?
3、請問您幾點到?
What time would you like to arrive?
4、請問您貴姓?
May I have your name,please?
5、可以留下您的聯系方式嗎?
May I take your telephone number,please?
6、請問您有什麼需求需要我們做准備的?
Is there anything specis you would like us to prepore?
7、如果您有什麼要求,請通知我們。
If you have further requiements,please let us know.
8、恐怕我們餐廳給您留座到晚上8:00。
I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before 8:00in the evening.
二、迎賓
1 、上午好,歡迎光臨。
。。。。Welcome to our restanrant.
2、我能為您做些什麼?
May I help you?
3、請問您是否有預定?
Do you have a reservation?
4、請問您一共有多少人來用餐?
How many persons
5、請這邊走/請跟我來。
This way please/Follow me,please.
6、先生,您看見在這里可以嗎?
Would you like to sit here,sir?
7、您是願意靠窗戶坐還是靠門坐呢?
Which do you prefer,by the window or near the door?
8、您對這張餐桌還滿意嗎?
Is this table fine with you?
9、這是您的菜單,先生。
Here is the menle for you,sir.
10、對不起,先生,我們現在沒有空餐桌,請您在酒吧稍等一會兒,好嗎?有空桌,我們會立刻通知您。
I'm sorry,sir,we don't have a free table now,Would you like to have a drink in the bar?We'll call you as soon as possible.
11、先生,對不起,讓您久等了。
I'm sorry to keep you waiting,sir?
12、如果您在用餐時有什麼問題,請告訴我。
If you need any help,please call me.
三、點菜
1、請問我可以為您點菜嗎?
Are you ready to order now?
2、請問您想吃些什麼?
What would you like to order?
3、請問您還需要點別的嗎?
Would you like some more?
4、請問您的牛排要幾成熟?
How would you like your steak coled?
(Rare 一成熟;
Medium Rare 三成熟;
Medium 五成熟;
Medium Well 七成熟;
Well Done 全熟)
5、對不起,先生,這道菜已賣完。
I'm sorry sir ,we don't have any more.
四、征詢意見
1、請問您對一切還滿意嗎?
Is everything to you satisfaction?
Is everything all right with your med?
2、請問您還需要我為您提供些什麼嗎?
Is there anything eles that I can do for you ?
Can I bring you anything else?
3、請問我能清理餐台嗎?
May I clean your table now?
Would you like me to clear you table?
五、致歉
1、先生,實在對不起,我為我剛才的魯莽行為向您道歉。
I'm terribly sorry for such a mistake sir?
2、先生,對不起,我馬上給你換一盤。
I'm change it right away.
3、實在對不起,我馬上報告主管。
I』m very sorry ,I'll call the superrisor.
4、我再次向你道歉。
I would like to apologize once again.
5、對不起,但我們很高興您向我們指正出來。
I'm sorry,but we glad you pointed this buttons.
六、結帳
1、請問您現在結帳嗎?
Would you like to have the bill now?
2、請問您是付現金還是使用信用卡結帳?
Would you like to pay cash or by cred it card?
3、請問你們是分帳單是是合在一起?
Would you like the amout on the same billor seperately?
4、對不起,我馬上再重新算一遍。
Sorry,I shall add it up again.
5、對不起,您能告訴我哪兒錯了嗎?
Sorry,would you show me what is wrong.
6、對不起,您能告訴我您的房間號並出示您的房卡嗎?
Sorry,may I have you room key and room card?
7、對不起,請您在這簽個名。
Excuse me ,sir, would you please sign your name here?
七、送客
1、感謝您的光臨希望再次為您服務。
Thank you,sir,we hope to see you again.
2、很高興您用餐愉快,再見。
I'm glad you enjoyed your med,Good bye.
3、十分感謝,祝您有個愉快的夜晚,再見。
Thank you very much,Have a nice evening,Good Bye提問者評價謝啦
⑶ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be ? 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That』s it . ( 多用 ) / That』s all .
⑷ 用中英文寫出100句餐廳服務用語
請在此輸入您的回答,每
餐廳用語100句
1、早上好/中午好/晚上好
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
2、歡迎光臨。
Welcome to our restaurant.
3、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
4、請問您幾位?
How many people please?
5、這邊請。
This way please.
6、請當心。
Please be careful.
7、您先請。
You first, please.
8、您喜歡這張桌子嗎?
Do you like this table?
9、對不起,這張桌子已經被預定了。
Sorry, this table is reserved.
10、那張桌子怎麼樣?
How about that table?
11、靠窗/靠大堂/靠角落。
By the window/near the lobby/corner
12、吸煙區/無煙區。
Smoking area/ none smoking area
13、對不起我們沒有空桌子,您介不介意在大堂等會兒?
Sorry, we have no table available now, would you mind waiting in the lobby?
14、您介不介意和別人同一張桌子呢?
Would you mind sharing a table?
15、請坐!
Sit down, please!
16、要不要為您拿一張嬰兒椅?
Would you like a baby chair ?
17、請問您是用自助餐還是散點呢?
Would you like buffet or a la cart?
18、請問您是用餐還是喝飲料?
Would you take a drink or a la cart?
19、這是我們的菜單,請慢看!
This is our menu, please take your time.
20、自助餐台在那邊,請隨便用。
Buffet counter is over there, please help yourself.
21、我可以幫助您嗎?
May I help you?
22、請問您幾點到?
At what time?
23、對不起/請稍等/我將通知我的領班/經理。
Sorry, just a moment please, I will call my captain/manager.
24、請問您貴姓?
May I have your name?
25、我可以知道您的電話號碼嗎?
May I have your telephone number?
26、您能告訴我您的房間號碼嗎?
Can you tell me your room number?
27、請問怎麼拼寫?
How do you spell it?
28、請問您還有什麼特殊的要求嗎?
Do you have special request?
29、我可以重復您的點單嗎?您點的是……對嗎?
May I repeat your order? Your order is ……, is that right?
30、謝謝您的來電。
Thanks for your calling.
迎賓介紹用語
31、我們24小時營業。
We open round the clock.
32、自助早餐從7點開始至10點結束。
The breakfast is from 7:00am to 10:00am.
33、自助晚餐從6點開始至10點結束。
The dinner buffet is from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
34、自助餐的價格是78元。
The price of buffet is 78RMB.
35、自助餐提供免費飲料,沙拉,湯,主食,甜點,日式菜還有餐後咖啡茶,要不要試一下呢?
The buffet offer drinks, salad, soup, main course, dessert, Japanese food and coffer or tea. Would you like to try?
36、您好,打擾一下,先生/小姐,冰水,請慢用。
Excuse me, sir/miss, ice water please.
37、現在可以為您點單嗎?
May I take your order now?
38、您是喜歡吃中式餐還是西式餐?
Would you like Chinese food or Western food?
39、我們有……供您選擇。請問您喜歡哪一種?
We have a choice of ……,which one would you like/
40、我們有米飯和炸薯條,請問您喜歡哪種配菜呢?
We have rice and French fries, what would you like your side dish?
41、您點的菜配有蔬菜沙拉和湯,請問您喜歡嗎?
We have vegetable salad and soup served with dish. Do you like it?
42、這道菜味道不錯,許多客人對它的評價很高。
This dish is delicious, many people give high comment on it. Would you like to try?
43、我建議您點……因為很多客人都喜歡點這個菜。
I would suggest you try ……,many people like to order it very much.
44、我向您推薦……這是我們餐廳的特色菜。
I』ll recommend …… to you, this dish is our special food.
45、您不妨嘗一嘗……怎麼樣?
How about having some ……?
46、為什麼不試一試呢?
Why not try……?
47、今天的廚師特價是……
Today』s chef』s recommendation is ……
48、今天的例湯是……值得一試。
Our daily soup is ……,It』s worth trying.
49、如果趕時間的話,我向您推薦……
If you are in a hurry, I would recommend ……
50、很抱歉,現在沒有這道菜,您不妨嘗一嘗別的菜,好嗎? 如……
Sorry, I』m afraid we have no ……now, would you try another one? Such as……
51、請問您點的牛扒喜歡幾成熟呢?
How would you like your steak?
52、二三成熟:rare 三四成熟:medium rare 五成:medium
七八成:medium well 全熟:well-done
53、我們有千島汁、法汁、意汁配蔬菜沙拉,請問您喜歡哪一種呢?
We have thousand island、french、Italian dressing served with vegetable salad,which one would you like?
54、我們有香草、巧克力、草莓冰淇淋供您選擇,您喜歡哪種口味呢?
We have vanilla、chocolate、strawberry ice cream,which one would you like?
55、我們有鮮榨橙汁、蘋果汁、梨子汁,請問您喜歡哪種呢?
We have choice of fresh orange juice,Apple juice、pear juice,which one would you like ?
56、請問您是喜歡小份的還是大份的?
Would you like small one or big one?
57、您是單面煎還是雙面蒸蛋嗎?
How would you like your egg,one side or two sides?
58、請問您喜歡煮的還是煎的水餃呢?
How would you like your mpling,boild or fried?
59、請問您喜歡沙拉先上還是湯先上呢?
Would you like your salad first or soup first?
60、請問您的咖啡是餐前上還是餐後上?
Would you like your coffee now or later?
61、請問您喝點什麼飲料呢?我們有……
Would you like something to drink? We have……
62、請問您是喜歡單份的還是雙份的?
Would you like single or double?
63、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Would you like some ice cube?
64、還要別的什麼嗎?
Anything else?
65、請問需要報紙嗎?
Would you like to see newspaper?
66、洗手間在那邊。
Toilet is over there.
67、不客氣。
You are welcome.
68、我沒聽懂您所說的話。
I don』t understand what you said.
69、您再說一遍好嗎?
I beg your pardon.
70、我現在可以為您服務汁醬嗎?
May I serve your sauce now?
71、請問您需要一些芝士粉嗎?
Would you like some Parmesan Cheese?
72、這是您點的鮮榨橙汁,請慢用。
This is fresh orange juice, enjoy your meal.
73、這是您點的咖喱菜飯,請慢用。
This is curry vegetable rice, enjoy your meal.
74、請問您需要再來一杯橙汁嗎?
Would you like one more orange juice?
75、讓您久等了!
Thanks for your waiting.
76、這道菜要花20分鍾。
This dish will take 20 minutes to prepare.
77、我已知會廚師盡快為您做菜。
I already tell our chef cooking your dish as soon as possible.
78、您點的菜很快就好了。
You order will be ready very soon.
79、請問這盤子可以撤走了嗎?
May I take it away?
80、您對這一切都還不滿意嗎?
Is everything to your satisfaction?
81、您用餐愉快嗎?
Did you enjoy your meal?
82、我現在可以為您清理一下檯面嗎?
May I clean your table now?
83、請問需要來點甜點嗎?
Would you like some dessert?
84、請問餐後需要來點咖啡或菜嗎?
Would you like some coffee or tea after your meal?
85、您好,打擾一下,這是您的帳單,請過目。
Excuse me, it』s your bill, please check it.
86、總共80元。
Total is 80RMB.
87、收您100元,請稍等。
I got 100RMB, just a moment, please.
88、這是找您的零錢和發票,請過目,謝謝!
This is your change and receipt, please check it.
89、在這簽上您的姓名和房號好嗎?
Would you sign your name and room number?
90、請簽上您的正楷名字可以嗎?
Would you sign your name in printel number?
91、我可以看一下您的房卡嗎?
May I see your room card?
92、請稍等,我將與收銀核對一下。
Just a moment please, I will check with casher.
93、請帶好隨身物品。
Do not leave anything behind.
94、歡迎下次光臨,請慢走。
Thanks for your coming. Welcome again.
95、對不起,我馬上為您更換一份。
Sorry , I will change it for you at once.
96、對不起,需要更換其他的菜嗎?
I』m sorry, would you like another one?
97、我們為此感到非常抱歉,我將馬上通知我的領班/經理。
We apologize for that, I will speak to our captain/manager.
98、這是免費贈送的。
It』s on the house.
99、這是我們的一點心意/請接受我的道歉。
It』s with our compliments, please accept our apology.
100、很高興再次為您服務。
We』re looking forward to serving you again.
一次專業解答都將打造您的權威形象
⑸ 飯店服務員常用英語口語對話
1.Can I help you?(有什麼需要我幫助的嗎?)一般客人來了的第一句就說這個2.What do you want to eat?(你想吃點什內么呢?)3.We have......4.What kinds of do you like?哎太多了,一時半會容兒也說不完,也想不了那麼多,得當時隨機應變啊!
⑹ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語 點餐時急用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That』s it .( 多用 ) / That』s all .
⑺ 求一些餐館基本用語 英語~
hello ,welcome to our restaurant.
sir/madam,how many persons are you?
this way please,take a seat please.
this is the menu.
our special flavour dishes are
this food is spicy/soft
i do not know how to express
the food is hot
this is your order, help yourselves
do you need to pack?
this is fried food which made of rice
take care, see you next time
可注意禮貌用語中最好不要用縮寫形式,如can't要換成cannot,isn't要換成is not。
顧客的專用語
我想看看菜單屬:may i have the menu?
埋單:may i have the bill?
⑻ 餐廳英語日常用語翻譯
1.Is this your order?
The second one needs context for the translation.