⑴ 酒店工作中常用的英語
常用酒店英語口語:
預定房間
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金嗎?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要預定一個套間。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一個安靜點的房間。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一個風景較好的房間。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要預定一個單人間。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要預定一個雙人間。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要預定一個豪華套間。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什麼樣的房間?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什麼時候過來我們酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我們酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以誰的名義訂的房間?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在飯店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜歡朝向大海/群山的房間。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想預訂三天的標准間。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我們從星期二開始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.離這里最近的旅遊景點是海灘。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想預訂一個既帶淋浴又帶浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚嗎?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那個房間的價格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什麼旅遊景點?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?請問目前有空房間嗎?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能換個時間過來嗎?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我應該查一下一些酒店的價格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的價格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你們有其他便宜一點的嗎?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住幾晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能幫我查明天是否有空房嗎?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我們的單人間已經訂滿了,給您訂雙人間可以嗎?
33.From which country?從哪個國家預訂的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐嗎?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的訂單。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房價是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?請問貴酒店位於哪裡?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.這家旅館的設施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我們想要一個有陽台的房間。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想為我和我的家人訂一間套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的訂房沒問題,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能幫我查一查明天有沒有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一點到,請保留預訂房間。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通過第三方網站訂的。有時候,訂單會出問題。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到7點。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我們每天從早上6點到9點有免費的早餐自助餐,房價150元。
(1)酒店常用英語對話口語擴展閱讀:
酒店退房情景對話
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以幫我退房嗎?
F: Sure. What』s your room number and name please?
好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。
G: The total cost is 330. What』s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?
F: That』s for the international phone call you made in the room.
這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
當然,請您給我下您的護照。
G: Here you are.
給你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
謝謝,你也是,再見。
⑵ 關於酒店預訂方面的英語對話有哪些
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference ?兩種房間的價格內有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一容間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
⑶ 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
⑷ 酒店常用英語口語有哪些
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I『m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white.
懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
請坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什麼?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感謝
24、 Thanks for the trouble .
麻煩你了
25、 It『svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、 You『re welcome.
歡迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用謝
29、 That『s all right.
沒關系
30、 Don『t mention it.
別提了
31、 It『s my plcasurc.
這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We『re glad to have you here.
我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I『m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I『m sorry to trouble you.
對不起打擾你了。
40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
對不起佔用你太多時間了。
41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting .
對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you『ll forgive me.
我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn『t matter.
沒關系。
45、It『s nothing.
沒什麼。
46、Never mind.
別放在心上。
47、That『s nothing.
沒什麼。
48、Don『t bother about that.
別再想它。
49、Don『t worry about it.
別擔心。
50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault.
別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝願)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天見。
Self-Introction (自我介紹)
64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
當然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don『t think so.
我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.
當然不。
78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea.
恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
請在這兒簽名好嗎?
81、A table for two?
兩人的一張台嗎?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What『s the trouble, sir?
你怎麼啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead ,please.
請接著講。
96、The line is busy .
線路正忙。
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list .
請翻閱點歌單。
99、It『s a very touching story.
這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
⑸ 入住酒店英語對話
Guest: Hello, I』d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?
Guest: Yes, I am. That』s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。
⑹ 酒店包房預訂的英語對話
他將呆在那裡住一個星期。他向接待員要求一個豪華套房。
A: Hello ,this is the the Grand View Hotel. what can I do for you? 您好,這里是深圳景軒酒店,很樂意為您服務。
B: I』d like to make a reservation in your hotel. 我想在你的酒店預定房間。 A: Sure. Whats your expected date of arrival? 當然可以。您什麼時候來? I』ll arrive the day after tomorrow. 後天到。
A: How many rooms would you like? 您要幾間房?
B: One single room. Whats the rate? 一間單人房。什麼價格? A:The rate of the rooms varies from 80 yuan to 8000 yuan. You can choose whatever you like. 房間價格不等,從80元到8000元,任你選擇。 B:I'd like to book a deluxe room. 我想訂一間豪華的房間。
A: I』ll check. There is just one left. The apartment rents for 3000yuan a night.
我查一下,正好還有一間。這套房間每晚租金每晚為3000元。 B: OK. I』ll book this one. 那好,我就定這間吧。
A:Yes,sure。 How many nights wil you be staying? 你要住幾天? B: seven nights. 七個晚上。
A:OK. May I have your name? 好的,請問您的名字? B:Johnson.
A:ok,welcome to China.
⑺ 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。