㈠ 空乘的基本英語口語舉例翻譯
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿。
2 I』d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。
3 I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
4 I won』t check this baggage.
這件行李我不託運。
5 I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
6 I missed my train.
我未趕上火車。
7 I haven』t nothing to declare.
我沒有要申報的東西。
8 It』s all personal effects.
這些東西都是我私人用的。
9 I』ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃台拿機票。
10 I』d like two seats on today』s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的機票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳里等約翰。
12 I』d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。
13 I』d like a refund on this ticket.
我要退這張票。
14 I』d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部滿了。
18 I』d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班機號碼是9月5日AK708。
20 There』s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。
21 I』m looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I』d like to make a reservation
我想預訂。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I』d like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。
25 I』d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在東京預訂的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。
㈡ 常用空乘專業英語口語
1. 航線很長,如果您感到疲倦可以在客艙里稍微活動一下,但這里是緊急出口,為了安全請您不要長時間在此停留。
I understand it』s tiring for such a long flight. You can move about in the cabin if you like. But for your safety, may I suggest you not to stay long at the emergency exit?
2.飛機現在遇有不穩定氣流,請您回原位坐好系好安全帶,暫時不要使用衛生間。
The aircraft has met with turbulence. Please return to your seat and fasten the seat belts. Refrain from using the lavatory for this moment.
3. 安全帶信號已經解除,您可使用客艙中部或後部的洗手間。
The fasten seatbelt sign is off now. You may use the lavatories at the center or rear of the cabin.
4.請您填好表格後把小桌板收好。
Please close your table as soon as you finish filling in the form.
5.為了安全,我們在著陸前關閉了衛生間。請等到飛機完全停穩後再使用。
For the safety, the lavatories have to be closed prior to landing. Please refrain from using it until the plane lands and comes to a complete stop.
㈢ 航空服務日常英語口語900句
航空服務人員各場合常用英語語句
一、服務service 1.would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝點什麼?
2.here is today''s menu.what would you like to have?
這是今天的菜單,你想吃些什麼?
3.hank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more?
謝謝,讓您久等了。這是您的飯和咖啡,還要點什麼?
4.how about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
5.may i clear up your table now?
現在可以收拾您的桌子嗎?
6.are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
你是去學習還是只去旅遊?
7.the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由於天氣惡劣,航班已經延誤。
8.we can''t take off because the airport is closed e to poor visibility.
由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。
9.our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。
我們的飛機顛簸得厲害,請系好安全帶。
10.Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
您想看這些報紙或雜志嗎?
二、起飛前before take-off 1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
2. may i introce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。
3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?
4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左邊靠走廊座位------這是您的座位。
6. i』m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐錯位子了,20c正好在那邊走廊的後二排。
7. excuse me for a second, i』ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。
9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed.
你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。
10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中國國際航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飛。
11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.
ca926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。
12. you』re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?
三、緊急情況emergency situation 1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
馬上系好安全帶。由於飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。
2. don''t panic!
不要驚慌。
3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.
我們的機長完全有信心安全著陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by pulling down the red tab.
請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
6. put the mask over your face!
戴上氧氣面罩!
7. bend your head between your knees!
把你的頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!
8. bend down and grab your ankles.
彎下身來,抓住腳踝。
9. get the extinguisher.
拿滅火器來!
10. open seat belts. leave everything behind and come this way!
解開安全帶,別拿行李,朝這邊走!
11. this plane has eight emergency exits. please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飛機有八個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。
12. jump and slide down!
跳滑下來!
㈣ 空乘人員會用到那些英語
你好,
一、空乘常用英語詞彙
international passenger 國際旅客
domestic passenger 國內旅客
connecting passenger 轉機旅客
transit passenger 過境旅客
stand-by 候補旅客
no-show 誤機者
unaccompanied passenger 無人陪伴兒童
flight crew 機組人員
captain 機長
pilot 飛行員
stewardess/cabin attendant/air hostess 女乘務員/空中小姐
steward 男乘務員
purser/chief attendant 乘務長
chief purser 主任乘務長
boarding check 登機牌
plane ticket 飛機票
ramp 扶梯
first class 頭等艙
economy class, tourist class 經濟艙
air route, air line 航線
to take off 起飛
landing 著陸
international flight 國際班機
domestic flight 國內班機
二、空乘常用英語句子
1. Morning, madam (Sir). Welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
2. May I see your boarding pass?
請出示您的登機牌。
3.You should take your assigned seat, for the plane must keep its balance when it takes off.
為了使飛機在起飛時保持配載平衡,請您按指定的座位入座。
4.Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
5.Excuse me for a second, I』ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
6.The plane is about to take off. Please don』t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。
7.We are sorry to inform you that our flight will be delayed e to the unfavorable weather conditions at this airport. We have to wait till the weather gets better.
對不起,由於本機場天氣狀況不好,我們的航班將被延誤。我們要等到天氣條件好轉才能起飛。
8.The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings and disembark.
舷梯已經放好。現在您可以拿著行李下飛機了。
9.Thank you for flying with us and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again.
感謝您乘坐我們的班機,希望能有幸再次和您見面。
三、空乘常用英語對話
1.Conversation One
A: Welcome on board. May I see your boarding pass?
歡迎登機。我能看一下您的登機牌嗎?
B: Here you are.
給你。
A: Your seat is three in the third row near the window.
您的座位號是3號,在第3排,靠窗戶的那個。
B: Thank you. Where can I put my suitcase?
謝謝,我應該把行李放哪裡呢?
A: Either in the overhead compartment or underneath the seat.
既可以放到頭頂的行李架里,又可以放到座位下面。
B: Thank you so much.
非常感謝。
2.Conversation Two
A: Excuse me. I feel a little cold. Could you please give me a blanket?
打擾下,我有點冷。能給我一條毯子嗎?
B: Yes. Wait a moment.
好的,稍等片刻。
……
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: By the way, will this flight get Honolulu on time?
順便問一下,這趟航班能准時到達檀香山嗎?
B: Yes. It will get Honolulu in 3 hours.
會的。三個小時後到達檀香山。
A: I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。
謝謝。
㈤ 空姐常用英語口語以及乘務英語誰有啊
----------空姐常用英語短句------------
Before Take-Off
起飛前
1. Morning, madam(Sir). Welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。歡迎登機!
2. May I introce myself, I』』m ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
請允許自我介紹。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任務長。
3. Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. Business class or economy?
早上好,先生。歡迎登機。坐公務還是經濟艙?
4. Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
請跟我來,您的座位在客艙中部。
5. An aisle seat on the left side ------ Here you are, sir.
是左邊靠走廊座位------這是您的座位。
6. I』m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20C is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐錯位子了,20C正好在那邊走廊的後二排。
7. Excuse me for a second, I』ll check.
請稍等一下,我查查看。
8. The plane is about to take off. Please don』』t walk about in the cabin.
飛機馬上要起飛了,請不要在客艙內走動。
9. You know the weather in Hongkong is not so good. It has been delayed.
你知道香港的天氣不太好,飛機延誤了。
10. Air China Flight CA937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中國國際航空公司CA937航班,上午7:30起飛。
11. Flight No. 926, leaving Tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to Beijing.
CA926航班17:40離開東京直飛回北京。
12. You』re flying economy class. Is that right?
您是坐經濟艙,對嗎?
Emergency Situation
緊急情況
1. Fasten your seat belts immediately. The plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden
breakdown of an engine.
馬上系好安全帶。由於飛機發動機出現故障,將做緊急迫降。
2. Don』』t panic!
不要驚慌。
3. Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members of this flight are well
trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.
我們的機長完全有信心安全著陸。我們所有的機組人員在這方面都受過良好的訓練,請聽從我們的指揮。
4. Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
從座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. Don』』t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by
pulling down the red tab.
請不要在客艙內將救生衣充氣!一離開飛機立即拉下小紅頭充氣。
6. Put the mask over your face!
戴上氧氣面罩!
7. Bend your head between your knees!
把你的頭彎下來放在兩膝之間!
8. Bend down and grab your ankles.
彎下身來,抓住腳踝。
9. Get the extinguisher.
拿滅火器來!
10. Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
解開安全帶,別拿行李,朝這邊走!
11. This plane has eight emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you.
本架飛機有八個安全門,請找到離你最近的那個門。
12. Jump and slide down!
跳滑下來!
㈥ 空乘服務英語口語考試一般都考些什麼
如果你是考國外航空公司的話,當然就是用英文問下你的基本情況以及在空乘服務中所遇內到的情況,你如何面容對咯
如果你是考國內航空公司的話,他基本上就是考察下你的英語能力了,因為被招進去後還會進行英語的專門培訓,具體的也沒什麼固定的問題,你就准備個英文的自我介紹,簡單的交際,再記一下大城市和國家的名稱,以及一些服務性的用語就好了,主要是隨機應變,到時候不要卡殼就行了,少量的語法錯誤在口語中沒什麼關系的,表現的大方就好了
㈦ 空乘們常用的英語有哪些啊,請具體說一下,回答得好給加分,hoho
你說的是客艙安全設備的演示,現在一般飛機上都用不到了,就讓旅客看一下錄像,不用乘務員來演示了
----------
我就打英文,中文不打了
ladies and gentlemen.
we will now demonstrate the use of the safety equipment on this aircraft. Please give your attention to the crew member at the front of your cabin
1.Your life-vest is located under your seat.
TO put on the life-vest,slip it over your head.
Fasten the buckle and to tighten it ,pull the straps around your waist.
To inflate the life-vest,pull the inflation tab firmly downwards.
You should inflate your life-vest only at the exit door.
Your life-vest can be further inflated by blowing into the mouth pieces
2.The oxygenmask is in the compartment over your head
In case of decompression,oxygen masks will automatically drop from the compartments above.
Pull the mask towards you to start the flow of oxygen
Place the mask over your nose and mouth,slio the elastic band over your head
Masks are available for your child.Please attend to yourself first ,and then assist your child.
3.The seat-belt is on your seat
TO fasten your seat-belt,insert the link into the buckle
To be effective ,the seat-belt should be tightly fastened
To unfasten the seat-belt,lift this catch
4.Emergency exits are located on each side of the aircraft.All the exits are clearly marked
In an emergency,follow the floor lights to the nearest exits
5..The safety instruction leaflet in your seat pocket contains additional information.Please read it carefully before take-off.
Thank you
我自己打的,有可能單詞會打錯~但是肯定對的!!!!!!!!!!!!!給我分數!!!!!!
㈧ 空姐英語口語學習
哦 順便說一下,我目前上的ABC天卞歐美外教英語中心的助教要我明白,若想將英語學好是輕松的~絕對具有符合的研習空間及進修口語對象 最關鍵就是外教水平,標准口音(建議找歐美外教)非常重要,不間斷經常口語學習 1對1加強化教學才能有非常.好.的學習效果 課後還要重聽課後錄音反饋,幫助加強記憶!然後要是真的無口語交談的人的話 可以到旺旺或BBC拿到課余學習材料練習,多說多練迅速的口語能力會提高起來,學習效益是必定突飛猛進的;● 在飛機上 您想喝點兒什麼? What would you like to drink? What would you like to drink? (您想喝點兒什麼?) Well, what do you have? (您這兒都有什麼?) Anytng to drink? (您喝什麼嗎?) 請來一杯 Coffee, please. 要加牛奶和糖嗎? With sugar and cream? *cream 「牛奶」。回答「要」用Yes, please,「不要」用No, thank you. 明確地給予回答是一種禮貌 午餐您要牛肉還是要魚? What would you like for dinner, beef or fish? Beef or fish for dinner? Wch would you like, beef or fish? 請給我牛肉 Beef, please. 您用完了嗎? Have you finished? Are you through? 還沒有 No, not yet. 我可以收走了嗎? May I clear the table? *clear 有「收拾餐具」的意思 May I clear the plates off the table? 請您收拾一下桌子吧 Clear the table, please. Clear the table, please. (請您收拾一下桌子吧。) Yes, sir. (好的。) 您能給我杯水嗎? Can I have some water? 能給我點兒喝的嗎? Can I have sometng to drink? 請給我一條毯子 A blanket, please. 我覺得冷熱 I feel coldhot. I feel cold. (我覺得冷。) I'll turn on the heater.(我去把空調打開。) 我覺得惡心 I feel sick. I'm not feeling well. 能給我點兒葯嗎? Can I have some medicine? 您能告訴我怎麼填這張表嗎? Could you tell me how to fill out ts form? *fill out 是「(在空白的地方)填寫」。from是填寫用的表 May I help you? (有事嗎?) Could you tell me how to fill out ts form? (您能告訴我怎麼填這張表嗎?) How do I fill out ts form? (這張表怎麼填?) Can you help me with ts form? (您能幫我填這張表嗎?)