導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 貿易英語常用口語

貿易英語常用口語

發布時間:2020-12-30 10:52:00

1. 傢具外貿常用英語口語

沒有傢具外貿常用英語口語的,只有外貿口語+傢具方面的專業詞彙而已。

2. 英語常用口語100句是那些/

1. How are you doing?(你好嗎?)

2. I'm doing great.(我過得很好。)

3. What's up?(出什麼事了/你在忙些什麼/怎麼了?)

4. Nothing special.(沒什麼特別的。)

5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不見了。)

6. So far so good.(到目前為止,一切都好。)

7. Things couldn't be better.(一切順利。)

8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

9. Today is a great day.(今天是個好日子。)

10. Are you making progress?(有進展嗎?)

11. May I have your name, please?(請問尊姓大名?)

12. I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在這里過得愉快。)

14. Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

15. That's a great idea!(好主意!)

16. Please say hello to your mother for me.(請代我向你母親問好。)

17. I'm glad to have met you.(很高興遇到你。)

18. Don't forget us.(別忘了我們。)

19. Keep in touch.(保持聯系。)

20. I had a wonderful time here.(我在這里度過了難忘的時光。)

21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)

22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

23. Nice talking to you.(很高興與你聊天。)

24. Take care of yourself.(自己當心/照顧好你自己。)

25. Thank you for everything.(謝謝你的多方關照/你為我所做的一切。)

26. Thank you all for coming.(謝謝光臨。)

27. I appreciate your help.(我感謝你的幫助。)

28. You're always welcome.(別客氣/不用謝)

29. Forget it.(算了吧)

30. It was my pleasure.(不用謝。)

31. I made a mistake.(我弄錯了。)

32. I'm terribly sorry.(實在抱歉。)

33. I must apologize!(我必須道歉!)

34. I feel terrible.(我感覺糟透了。)

35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的錯。)

36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打擾一下/打擾你了。)

37. What do you do?(你做什麼工作?)

38. How do you like your new job?(你覺得你的新工作怎樣?)

39. I like it a lot.(我很喜歡。)

40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜歡閱讀和欣賞音樂。)

41. What's wrong?(怎麼回事?)

42. What happened?(發生什麼事了?)

43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切順利。)

44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)

45. Sorry to hear that.(聽到這個消息我很難受。)

46. Come on, you can do that.(來吧,你能做到的。)

47. Use your head.(動動腦筋。)

48. You did a great job.(你趕得很好。)

49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。)

50. I'm very proud of you.(我為你感到自豪。)

51. I like your style.(我喜歡你的風格。)

52. I love you guys.(我愛你們。)

53. How do I look?(我看起來怎麼樣?)

54. You look great!(你看上去棒極了!)

55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒極了!)

56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!)

57. It's a pleasure working with you.(與您合作很愉快。)

58. Congratulations on you success.(祝賀你的成功。)

59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提議乾杯!)

60. Are you married or single?(你結婚了嗎?)

61. I've been dying to see you.(我非常想見到你。)

62. I'm crazy about you.(我為你瘋狂/痴迷/神魂顛倒。)

63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意愛你!)

64. You're everything to me.(你是我的一切!)

65. You're in love!(你戀愛了!)

66. I'm tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厭煩。)

67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。)

68. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)

69. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

70. Have you got it?(明白了嗎?)

71. I've got it.(我懂了。)

72. I can't afford that.(我承擔/買不起。)

73. I did it, I'm so happy now.(我做到了,現在我很滿意。)

74. I don't care.(不關我的事/我不管。)

75. I don't think so.(我不這么想/我看不會/不行/不用。)

76. I guess so.(我想是吧。)

77. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

78. I will do my best!(我會盡力的!)

79. I mean it.(我是認真的。)

80. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)

81. It's hard to say.(難說。)

82. It's a long story.(說來話長/一言難盡。)

83. It's a small world.(世界真小。)

84. It's against the law!(那是違法的!)

85. It's a good opportunity!(好機會!)

86. It's dangerous!(危險!)

87. May I help you?(我能幫忙嗎?)

88. No doubt about it.(毫無疑問。)

89. That's bullshit!(廢話!)

90. Think it over.(仔細考慮一下。)

91. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)

92. What a surprise!(太令人驚訝了!)

93. Whatever you say!(隨便你!)

94. You are the boss!(聽你的!你說了算!)

95. You have my word!(我保證!)

96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life!
(艱苦的工作,艱難的日子,不幸的世界。生活並不總是甜蜜的。這就是生活!)

97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。)

98. Take it easy.(別緊張。)

99. Just relax.(放鬆一下。)

100. Zip your fly!(閉嘴!)

還有
1. I see. 我明白了。

2. I quit! 我不幹了!

3. Let go! 放手!

4. Me too. 我也是。

5. My god! 天哪!

6. No way! 不行!

7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)

8. Hold on. 等一等。

9. I agree。 我同意。

10. Not bad. 還不錯。

11. Not yet. 還沒。

12. See you. 再見。

13. Shut up! 閉嘴!

14. So long. 再見。

15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)

16. Allow me. 讓我來。

17. Be quiet! 安靜點!

18. Cheer up! 振作起來!

19. Good job! 做得好!

20. Have fun! 玩得開心!

21. How much? 多少錢?

22. I』m full. 我飽了。

23. I』m home. 我回來了。

24. I』m lost. 我迷路了。

25. My treat. 我請客。

26. So do I. 我也一樣。

27. This way。 這邊請。

28. After you. 您先。

29. Bless you! 祝福你!

30. Follow me. 跟我來。

31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

32. Good luck! 祝好運!

33. I decline! 我拒絕!

34. I promise. 我保證。

35. Of course! 當然了!

36. Slow down! 慢點!

37. Take care! 保重!

38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。

39. Try again. 再試試。

40. Watch out! 當心。

41. What』s up? 有什麼事嗎?

42. Be careful! 注意!

43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!

44. Don』t move! 不許動!

45. Guess what? 猜猜看?

46. I doubt it 我懷疑。

47. I think so. 我也這么想。

48. I』m single. 我是單身貴族。

49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!

50. Let me see.讓我想想。

51. Never mind.不要緊。

52. No problem! 沒問題!

53. That』s all! 就這樣!

54. Time is up. 時間快到了。

55. What』s new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?

56. Count me on 算上我。

57. Don』t worry. 別擔心。

58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?

59. I love you! 我愛你!

60. I』m his fan。 我是他的影迷。

61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?

62. That』s neat. 這很好。

63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?

64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?

65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。

66. Here you are. 給你。

67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。

68. Take it easy. 別緊張。

69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!

70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?

71. To be careful! 一定要小心!

72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?

73. Help yourself. 別客氣。

74. I』m on a diet. 我在節食。

75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。

76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。

77. Who』s calling? 是哪一位?

78. You did right. 你做得對。

79. You set me up! 你出賣我!

80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!

82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。

83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!

84. How』s it going? 怎麼樣?

85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。

86. I just made it! 我做到了!

87. I』ll see to it 我會留意的。

88. I』m in a hurry! 我在趕時間!

89. It』s her field. 這是她的本行。

90. It』s up to you. 由你決定。

91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!

92. What about you? 你呢?

93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。

94. You』re welcome. 不客氣。

95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!

97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!

98. T can』t help it. 我情不自禁。

99. I don』t mean it. 我不是故意的。

100. I』ll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。

3. 商業貿易英語常用語。在線等!!

[從貼吧轉的]

易貨,補償等貿易

Can we do a barter trade?

咱們能不能做一筆易貨貿易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

這還算是一種直接的易貨貿易嗎?

If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

如果你方同意我們進行易貨貿易的建議,我們將用紙與你們交換木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

我們訂一個三角貿易協議好嗎?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我們三方可進行三角貿易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

補償貿易實際上是一種信貸。

We may agree to do processing trade with you.

我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你們有意做租賃貿易,請告訴我們。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。

Words and Phrases

2009-8-29 16:49 回復
119.165.218.* 2樓

trade by commodities 商品貿易

visible trade 有形貿易

invisible trade 無形貿易

barter trade 易貨貿易

bilateral trade 雙邊貿易

triangle trade 三角貿易

multilateral trade 多邊貿易

counter trade 對銷貿易;抵償貿易

counter purchase 互購貿易

buy-back 回購貿易

compensation trade 補償貿易

processing trade 來料加工貿易

assembling trade 來料裝配貿易

leasing trade 租賃貿易

in exchange for 用……交換……

trade agreement 貿易協議

They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了罅康拿騁住?/P>

Our trade is concted on the basis of equality.

我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。

There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我們的對外貿易不斷發展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革貿易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

貿易情況正在好轉。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我們公司主要經營手工藝品。

They are well-known in trade circles.

他們在貿易界很有名望。

2009-8-29 16:50 回復

menghuan0321
0位粉絲
3樓

Words and Phrases

business association 業務聯系,交往

business connection 業務聯系

close relationship 密切的關系

closer ties 更密切的關系

to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立業務關系

to continue business relationship 繼續業務關系

to present business relationship 保持業務關系

to improve business relationship 改善業務關系

to promote business relationship 促進業務關系

to speed up business relationship 加快業務關系的發展

to enlarge (widen) business relationship 擴大業務關系

to restore (resume) business relationship 恢復業務關系

to interrupt business relationship 中斷業務關系

to cement business relationship 鞏固業務關系

2009-8-29 16:52 回復

menghuan0321
0位粉絲
4樓

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

Words and Phrases

foreign trade 對外貿易

overseas trade 海外貿易

international trade 國際貿易

to trade with 和……進行貿易

to do business in a moderate way 做生意穩重

to do business in a sincere way 做生意誠懇

to make a deal 做一筆交易

deal 交易,經營,處理,與……交往

to deal in 經營,做生意

to explore the possibilities of 探討……的可能性

trade circles 貿易界

to handle 經營某商品

to trade in 經營某商品

business scope/frame 經營范圍

trading firm/house 貿易行,商行

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我們想為自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Instrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們願意與貴公司建立業務關系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,願意與你們建立業務關系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我們願在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中國同行共事從來沒有什麼困難,希望今後我們之間盡可能多地建立新的關系。

We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

2009-8-29 17:07 回復

menghuan0321
0位粉絲
5樓

我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關系。

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

眾所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我們盼望我們的業務關系重新活躍起來。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我們寫此信是為了與你方建立業務關系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此項安排將有助於鞏固我們良好的關系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我們希望能恢復貿易關系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我們採取措施在互利的基礎上恢復業務關系,對我們都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我們的生意一直做得不錯,希望能與你們建立帳戶往來關系。

4. 外貿英語口語900句

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我們應准備好合同待簽字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我們簽訂了一份葯品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上簽了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因為有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由於我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我們可以(接近於)簽合同了嗎?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
當我們作為貨主時都要簽訂合同。(這里的「貨主」指合同中的賣方和買方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我們同時簽兩個合同,一是牛羊肉的銷售(出口)合同,另一個是等額的棉花購買(進口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我們都想簽合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我們來這里和您談談訂一份新合同的問題。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我們可以按同樣條件再訂一個合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
老合同中的一些供貨問題必須盡快解決。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
根據合同規定,工廠的建設正在進行中。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract 合同,訂立合同
contractor 訂約人,承包人
contractual 合同的,契約的
to make a contract 簽訂合同
to place a contract 訂合同
to enter into a contract 訂合同
to sign a contract 簽合同
to draw up a contract 擬訂合同
to draft a contract 起草合同
to get a contract 得到合同
to land a contract 得到(擁有)合同
to countersign a contract 會簽合同
to repeat a contract 重復合同
an executory contract 尚待執行的合同
a nice fat contract 一個很有利的合同
originals of the contract 合同正本
copies of the contract 合同副本
a written contract 書面合同
to make some concession 做某些讓步
(二)
Look at this contract.
請看這份合同。
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們准備好的兩份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in plicate.
附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。
The of our contract will be returned.
合同的副本將被歸還。
This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.
這是一份250噸花生的合同,價格為每公噸哥本哈根成本加運費價1800元。
May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
請您看看合同一般條款的第五條。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?
請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。
You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.
每筆合同中都應該提到的商品的性能說明、數量和單價。
What are the main clauses in the contract?
合同中的主要條款有哪些?
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)
這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)
Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?
合同中的付款條件也很重要,對嗎?
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我們按合同條款交貨。
I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
我保證我們能按合同規定如期裝船。
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。
All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.
所有條款與我們過去簽的第C70064號合同規定的各項條款相同。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。
When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.
如果所交貨物與合同所規定規格不符,還有品質惡劣罰款。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract terms (or contract clause) 合同條款
contract provisions/stipulations 合同規定
contract period (or contract term) 合同期限
contract life 合同有效期
to be stipulated in the contract 在合同中予以規定
to be laid down in the contract 在合同中列明
(三)
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已於今日生效,我們不能反悔了
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一經中國政府批准,對雙方就有了法律約束力。
We have to hold you to the contract.
我們不得不要求你們按合同辦事。
You must put their rights and interest into a contract.
你們必須把他們的權益訂在合同中。
We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我們堅持重合同,守信用。
It's clearly a breach of contract.
這顯然是違反了合同。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.
任何違反合同之事都是不利的。
The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.
買主有權撤消合同。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果沒有事先徵得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一經雙方簽定即生效。
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦確定就應嚴格執行。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
to bring a contract into effect 使合同生效
to come into effect 生效
to go (enter)into force 生效
to cease to be in effect/force 失效
to carry out a contract 執行合同
to execute/implement/fulfil/perform a contract 執行合同
cancellation of contract 撤消合同
breach of contract 違反合同
to break the contract 毀約
to cancel the contract 撤消合同
to tear up the contract 撕毀合同
to approve the contract 審批合同
to honour the contract 重合同
to annual the contract 廢除合同
to terminate the contract 解除合同
to alter the contract 修改合同
to abide by the contract 遵守合同
to go back on one's words 反悔
to be legally binding 受法律約束
to stand by 遵守
non-payment 拒不付款
to secure one's agreement 徵得……的同意
Additional Words and Phrases
contract price 合約價格
contract wages 合同工資
contract note 買賣合同(證書)
contract of employment 僱傭合同
contract of engagement 僱傭合同
contract of carriage 運輸合同
contract of arbitration 仲裁合同
contract for goods 訂貨合同
contract for purchase 采購合同
contract for service 勞務合同
contract for future delivery 期貨合同
contract of sale 銷售合同
contract of insurance 保險合同
contract sales 訂約銷售
contract law 合同法
to ship a contract 裝運合同的貨物
contractual dispute 合同上的爭議
a long-term contract 長期合同
a short-term contract 短期合同
contract parties 合同當事人
contractual practice/usage 合同慣例
contractual claim 根據合同的債權
contractual liability/obligation 合同規定的義務
contractual income 合同收入
contractual specifications 合同規定
contractual terms & conditions 合同條款和條件
contractual guarantee 合同規定的擔保
contractual damage 合同引起的損害
contractual-joint-venture 合作經營,契約式聯合經營
completion of contract 完成合同
execution of contract 履行合同
performance of contract 履行合同
interpretation of contract 解釋合同
expiration of contract 合同期滿
renewal of contract 合同的續訂

5. 外貿常用英語單詞和語句有哪些

單詞

1.Train-Air-Truck (TAT;TA):「陸-空-陸」聯運;或「陸空聯運」

2.combined transportation:聯運

3.Combined Trans:(CTD) 聯合運輸單據

4.multimodal combined:聯運,多式聯運

5.through B/L:聯運提單

6.through transport:聯運

7.direct vessel:直達船隻

8.entire voyage:整個運輸過程中

9.formality:手續

語句

1.Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。

2.Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常,海運較陸運便宜。

3.For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

數量如此多的貨物,我們建議走海運。

4.Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

請海運我們訂購的電視機。

5.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因為鐵路運輸費用高,我們願意走海運。

6.We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。

7.Sometimes, the way of combined transportation has the complicated formalities.

有時聯運的手續十分繁瑣。

6. 賣東西的英語口語 常用的

.A:Do you have any on sale? (你們有什麼特賣品嗎?) B:Yes.we have/NO,we haven't .A:Can you give me a little deal on this? 這能賣得便宜一點嗎? B: How much do you want to pay for this? 你想出多少錢 .A:Can you give me this for cheaper? 能便宜一點給我嗎? B:What's the lowest you're willing to go? 最低你能出什麼價? .A: Give me a discount. 給我打個折吧。 .How much do you want for this? 這件東西你想賣多少錢? Do you find anything you like? 你找到你喜歡的嗎? What can I do for you? 你要些什麼? Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?(需要些什麼?) Anything I can do for you? 我能為你做些什麼嗎? I want a…… 我想買…… I』d like to see some towels. 我想看看毛巾。 Show me that one, please 請把那個給我看看。 Would you show me this cup? 你能把這只杯子讓我看一下嗎? I』m just looking, thanks. 我只是看看,謝謝。 Can I pay by credit card / traveler『s check? 我可不可以用信用卡/旅行支票付賬? Cash back? 是否要找回現金? How are you going to pay? 你要怎麼付款? Can you give me the invoice? 能不能給我一張發票? How much does this cost? 這是多少錢? I like this. 我喜歡這個。 I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。 Do you have any other colors? 有沒有別的顏色? May I try this on? 我可以試穿一下這個嗎? Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎? .What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊? I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。 Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。 Thank you, but I'm just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。 How much do I have to pay? 我該付多少錢? How can I pay? 我要如何付錢? May I write a check for you? 我能開支票嗎? The fit isn』t good. 尺寸不太合適。 It』s too big. 太大了。 Too small. 太小。 It seems to fit well. 好像蠻合身的。 Can I have a size larger? 可以給我一個大一點兒的嗎? How about this blue one? 這個藍色的怎樣? Could you give me a discount? 能給我個折扣嗎? Are these clothes on sale? 這些衣服打特價嗎? Is the price negotiable? 這價錢可以商量嗎? How about buy one and get one free? 買一送一怎麼樣? Can you give me a better deal? 可以給我更好的價錢嗎? I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper. 便宜一點的話我馬上買。 The price is beyond my budget. 這價錢超出我的預算了。 I'll give 500 dollars for it. 五百塊我就買。 That's steep, isn't it? 這價錢太離譜了吧? It's too expensive. I can't afford it. 太貴了。我買不起。

7. 外貿英語口語

口語就是需要一個長期穩定的語言環境,當然再輔助教材針對專業知識有針對性的提高,成都韋沃英語還可以,教材是劍橋國際英語非常有實用性,在成都東門和西門都有校區,可以了解一下。

閱讀全文

與貿易英語常用口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610