導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 泰國旅遊英語必備口語

泰國旅遊英語必備口語

發布時間:2021-03-14 06:09:17

Ⅰ 出國旅遊常用英語口語

Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?

Ⅱ 出國旅遊常用的英文口語有哪些

Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?

Ⅲ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些

  1. Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?

  2. How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?

  3. How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?

  4. How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  5. How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  6. How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  7. How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?

  8. How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?

  9. Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?

  10. Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?

  11. Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?

  12. Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?

  13. Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?

  14. Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?

  15. Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?

  16. Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?

  17. Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?

  18. Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?

  19. Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?

  20. Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?

  21. Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?

  22. Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?

  23. Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?

  24. Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?

  25. Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?

  26. Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?

  27. Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?

  1. 機場費 airport fee

  2. 出站(出港、離開) departures

  3. 國際機場 international airport

  4. 登機手續辦理 check-in

  5. 國內機場 domestic airport

  6. 登機牌 boarding pass (card)

  7. 機場候機樓 airport terminal

  8. 行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim

  9. 國際航班出港 international departure

  10. 國際航班旅客 international passengers

  11. 國內航班出站 domestic departure

  12. 中轉 transfers

  13. 衛星樓 satellite

  14. 中轉旅客 transfer passengers

  15. 入口 in

  16. 中轉處 transfer correspondence

  17. 出口 exit; out; way out

  18. 過境 transit

  19. 進站(進港、到達) arrivals

  20. 報關物品 goods to declare

  21. 不需報關 nothing to declare

  22. 貴賓室 V.I.P. room

  23. 海關 customs

  24. 購票處 ticket office

  25. 登機口 gate; departure gate

  26. 付款處 cash

  27. 候機室 departure lounge

  28. 計程車 taxi

  29. 航班號 FLT No (flight number)

  30. 計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point

  31. Tourist 遊客

  32. United States (U.S.) 美國

Ⅳ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些

ompetition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of

Ⅳ 泰國旅遊常用英語

泰國旅遊常用英語:

一、基本用語

1、Where are from ? 你從哪裡來?

2、I』m from China 我來自中國

3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好嗎?

4、Fine thank you / I』m fine,thanks 很好,謝謝

5、Nice to meet you 很高興見到你

6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感謝/ 謝謝你的幫助

7、You are welcome 不用謝

8、Of course 當然

9、I』m so sorry 我很抱歉

10、Sorry to bother you 對不起,給你添麻煩

11、Please Never mind 請別介意

12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 沒關系

13、That's right 你說的對

14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安

15、I am alone 我獨自一人

16、I can』t speak Thai 我不會說泰語

17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你會說英語或者中文嗎?

18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英語很差

19、I can speak a little English 我會說一點英語

20、I can』t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思

21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能說得慢一點嗎?

22、Please say it again 請再說一次

23、Please write it in English 請用英語寫下來

24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?

25、You are too nice 你人太好了!

26、It』s very kind of you 你真是太好了!

27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 這是我第一次來泰國

28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰國是一個美麗的國家

29、I』m just a tourist 我只是一名遊客

二、買東西

1、I』d like to buy this 我想買這個

2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少錢? / 這個多少錢?

3、How much it all together一共多少錢?

4、Too expensive 太貴了

5、It』s too expensive for me 對我來說太貴了

6、What a price! Lower it,please! 這么高的價格,請便宜點

7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜點的嗎?

8、What』s the last price 最低價多少錢?

9、Could you show me another one ? 能給我看看另一件嗎?

10、Can I have a paper bag 能給我一個紙帶嗎?

11、May I try it ? 我能試試嗎?

12、I already paid 我已經付錢了

13、I』m just looking,Thank you 我只是隨便看看,謝謝

14、Can I pay here ? 可以在這兒付帳嗎?

15、Keep the change, please 不用找錢了(給小費的一種方式)

三、問路,坐車

1、excuse me? 打擾了?

2、May I ask something ? 我能問點事嗎?

3、I don』t know the way 我不認識路

4、I took the wrong way 我走錯路了

5、I don』t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那兒?

6、Can you take me through? 你能帶我過去嗎?

7、What is the best way to get there? 去那裡最好的方式是什麼?

8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?

9、What is the name of this street ? 這條街叫什麼名字?

10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那裡嗎?

11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那裡嗎?

12、I want to go to there 我想去那裡

13、How should I go ? 我該怎麼走?

14、Which way should I go ? 我該往哪條路走?

15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士車站(計程車站/火車站/飛機場)在哪裡?

16、Where is the toilet,please 請問廁所在哪裡?

17、Where is the MRT ? 地鐵在哪裡?

18、Where is the toilet ? 廁所在哪裡?

19、Please use the meter 請按表(打表)

20、Take me to this address,please! 請帶我去這個地址

21、I』m in a hurry 我時間很急

22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以開得慢點嗎?

23、I'm scared 我很害怕

24、Stop here,Please! 請停在這兒

四、入關常用詞

1、Immigration入境檢查

2、ty-free items免稅品

3、Passport control護照檢查

4、Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡

5、Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡

6、Customs declaration card海關申報單

7、Currency declaration現金申報單

8、Valid (invalid)有效(無效)

五、應急

1、I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)

2、I caught a cold我感冒了

3、I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好

4、I have a fever我發燒

5、I have diarrhea我腹瀉

6、Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?

7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?

8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?

9、Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?

10、I will call pliceman我會找警察

11、where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡

Ⅵ 泰國旅遊常用語口語翻澤

語言 學幾句簡單的泰語:

這個多少錢?----阿尼套來。沒有----賣迷。不是---賣菜。 可以便宜些嗎?----羅帶埋。

你好! /Sa-wa-di-ka薩瓦迪卡/Hello!/Hi!

你好嗎? /Sa
--di-mai薩拜迪麥/How are you?

我還好! /Sa --di薩拜迪/I am fine!

你去哪裡? /Kun--nai 坤拜奈/where are you going?

再見! /la-gong
拉拱/ Good Bye!

謝謝你! /kuo-kun擴坤/Thank you!

對不起! /kuo-tuo擴拓 /sorry!/Excuse me!

不要緊! /mai-bian-lai賣鞭萊/never mind!

不明白! /mai-kao-zai 賣靠哉/ Don』t understand!

迷路了。 /mai-lu-za-tan賣路雜攤/Lose
way.

我想去 ---。 /can-ya-蠶亞掰---/ I want to go to ---.

火車站 /sha-tan-ni-luo-huai沙潭尼摞淮/ train station

公共汽車站 /sha-tan-ni-luo-mie 沙潭尼摞咩/Bus stop

飛機場 /sha-nang-bing /沙囊冰/Air
Station

酒店 /long-liang /隆涼/Hotel

價格多少? /laka-tao-lai拉咖討來/How much?

貴了! /pian-liao 翩遼/Expensive!

沒有 /mai-mi 賣米/No Without

我愛你 /can-la-te 蠶拉特/I Love You

好看! /na- 那杜/Be good!

不行! /mai-dai 賣代/No!

喜歡! /chuoP
戳普/Like!

Ⅶ 泰國自由行必備的英語有哪些

一.基本用語(打招呼,問候,介紹…)

Where are from ?你從哪裡來?

I』m from China我來自中國

How do you do你好

How are you ?你好嗎?

Fine thank you很好,謝謝

Nice to meet you很高興見到你

Thank you very much非常感謝

Thank you all the same仍然感謝你

You are welcome不用謝

Of course當然

Thank you for your help謝謝你的幫助

I』m so sorry我很抱歉

Sorry to bother you對不起,給你添麻煩

Please Never mind請別介意

It doesnt matter沒關系

That's right你說的對
Never mind沒關系

Have a nice trip祝你旅途平安

I am alone我獨自一人

I』m very Poor我很窮

I can』t speak Thai我不會說泰語

Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?你會說英語或者中文嗎?

My EngLish is so bad我的英語很差

I can speak a little English我會說一點英語

I can』t understand what you mean我不明白你的意思

Can you Speak slowly?你能說得慢一點嗎?

Please say it again請再說一次

Please write it in English請用英語寫下來

Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it

你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?

You are too nice你人太好了!

It』s kind of you你真是太好了!

This is the first time I came to ThaiLand這是我第一次來泰國

ThaiLand is a beautiful country泰國是一個美麗的國家

I』m just a tourist我只是一名遊客

二.買東西 (問價,討價還價)

I』d like to buy this.我想買這個
How much ?多少錢?
How much is this?這個多少錢?
How much is that?那個多少錢?
How much it all together一共多少錢?
Too expensive太貴了
It』s too expensive for me對我來說太貴了
What a price! Lower it,please!這么高的價格,請降點
Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜點的嗎?
What』s the last price最低價多少錢?
Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有沒有比這個更便宜一點的?
Could you show me another one ?能給我看看另一件嗎?
Can I have a paper bag能給我一個紙帶嗎?
May I try it ?我能試試嗎?
I already paid我已經付錢了
I』m just looking. Thank you我只是隨便看看,謝謝
Could you give me a little discount你能給我一點折扣嗎?
Can I pay here ?可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Keep the change, please不用找錢了,(給小費的一種方式)
註:Thai Bath(泰銖)
溫馨提示:泰國人在告訴你價格的時候,都會在數字後面加一個 Bath,讀
作:「吧」…比如10泰銖,會讀作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我們說多少元
一樣的道理.
在泰國購買食品或水果等需要稱重的東西,都是以公斤來計算的.

三.問路,坐車(最好能配合地圖和肢體語言)

May I ask something ?我能問點事嗎?
I don』t know the way我不認識路
I took the wrong way我走錯路了
I lost my way我迷路了
I don』t know how to get there我不知道如何去那兒?
Can you take me through你能帶我過去嗎?
What is the best way to get there?去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
How far is it from here ?離這里有多遠?
Can you show me on the map ?可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
What is the name of this street ?這條街叫什麼名字?
Can I walk down there ?我能步行到那裡嗎?
Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那裡嗎?
I want to go to there我想去那裡
How should I go ?我該怎麼走?
Which way should I go ?我該往哪條路走?
Where is the bus stop ?巴士車站在哪裡?
Where is the taxi stand?計程車站在哪裡?
Where is the railway station ?火車站在哪裡?
where is the airport?飛機場在哪裡?
Where is the toilet,please請問廁所在哪裡?
Where is the Subway station ?地鐵站在哪裡?
Where is the MRT ?地鐵在哪裡?
Where is the BTS ? BTS在哪裡?
I want to go to the ...我想去...
I want to go to the toilet我想去廁所
Where is the toilet ?廁所在哪裡?
Is there a toilet near here ?附近有廁所嗎?
TAXI(坐計程車)
Please use the meter請按表(打表)
Take me to this address,please!請帶我去這個地址
I』m in a hurry我時間很急
Can you drive more slowly ?可以開得慢點嗎?
I'm scared我很害怕
Stop here,Please!請停在這兒

坐火車

Where can I buy a ticket我在哪裡可以買到票?
Where is the ticket office ?賣票的地方在哪裡?
May I see the time table ?我可以看看時間表嗎?
What time does it leave ?幾點發車?
A ticket to Chiengmai please !一張去清邁的車票
Second class one way,please !二等單程
I』d like the upper berth我想要上鋪
機場
Where can I check in ?在哪裡辦登機手續?
Where is boarding gate for AirAisa airline ?亞航的登機口在哪裡?
What is the gate number ?在幾號登機口登機?
Airline ticket飛機票
Could you tell me how to fill in?請告訴我如何填寫?(填出入境單)
Where is my seat ?我的座位 在哪裡?
Can I have a window seat,please可以給我一個靠窗的位置嗎?
Where can I get my baggage?我去哪裡取行李?
入關檢查用語
Your passport and declaration card, please請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare?你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎?
No. I don't沒有
Please open this bag請打開這件行李
What are these?這是什麼東西?
These are for my personal use這是我的個人用品

入關常用詞

Immigration入境檢查
ty-free items免稅品
Passport control護照檢查
Quarantine檢疫
Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
Residents本國居民
Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
Non-residents外國居民
Customs declaration card海關申報單
Visa簽證
Currency declaration現金申報單
Destination目的地
Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
Cash現金

四.吃飯,住宿.玩

.吃喝
I'm very hungry我很餓
Where is the restaurant near here ?這附近餐館在哪裡?
Can I see the menu?我可以看一下菜單嗎?
Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英語菜單嗎?
Have a little spicy food ?有辣一點的食物嗎?
Which is more delicious ?哪個更好吃?
It』s very delicious非常美味
I like this我喜歡這個
Can you tell me how to eat this ?你能告訴我如何吃這個嗎?
How to eat ?怎麼吃?
I want to eat rice我想要吃米飯
I want to eat noodles我想吃面條
I』m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝一杯冷飲
I』d like a glass of water,please我想要一杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝一杯咖啡
Check,Please請結帳

.住宿

I made a reservation in the internet我在網上預訂了房間
Is there a youth hotel near here ?這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?請問有房間嗎?
I want a single room我想要單人間
I want a double room我想要雙人單
Can I see the room我能看一下房間嗎?
Can you tell me how to find my room?請問我的房間怎麼走?
The toliet is public or private?廁所是公共的還是私用的?
may I take a shower我可以淋浴嗎?
It』s too hot in here這兒太熱了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房間里有電風扇 嗎?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要一間帶空調的房間
I want a room with electric fan我想要一間帶電風扇的房間
風扇房(room of fan)
空調房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?這里安全嗎?

Could you keep my valuables ?能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
I』d like to stay for one night,please我要住一晚
Can I stay here for one night ?我可以在這里住宿一晚嗎?
What is the check out time?退房時間是幾點?
How much is the room per night?每晚多少錢?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金嗎?
Key deposit (鑰匙押金)
Do you have a cheaper room?你們有便宜一點的房間嗎?
I will take this room我想要這間房
Does the price include breakfast?價錢包括早餐嗎?
I go out for a while我出去一會兒
When do you close你們什麼時候關門?
I』d like to check out now我想要退房

.玩

can I take a picture in here ?我可以在這里拍照嗎?
Could you take a picture for me ?你能幫我拍張照嗎?
Can I take a photo with you ?我能和你合影嗎?
when I am ready,please press this button當我准備好以後,請按這個鍵
one day trip一日游
half day trip半日游
I want to ride the elephant我想騎大象
Have a rest休息一下
How long shall I wait我需要等多久?
what's time to start什麼時間開始?
I will return as soon as possible我會盡快回來
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle)我在哪裡可以租一輛自行車?
What time must be reture ?什麼時間必須歸還? Is this free ?這是免費
的嗎? One thousand two hundred and fifty一千兩百五十
let's think about讓我們想想/考慮一下

五.應急

I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
I caught a cold我感冒了
I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
I have a fever我發燒
I have diarrhea我腹瀉
Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
I will call pliceman我會找警察
where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡

Ⅷ 去泰國旅遊100句簡單語言有哪些

1、你好!⇒Sa-wa-di-ka薩瓦迪卡⇒Hello!/Hi!
2、你好嗎?⇒sa--di-mai薩拜迪麥⇒How are you?
3、我還好!⇒sa--di薩拜迪⇒I am fine!
4、您叫什麼名字?⇒kun-ci-a-lai坤賜阿萊⇒what is your name?
5、你去哪裡?⇒kun--nai 坤拜奈⇒where are you going?
6、再見!⇒la-gong 拉拱⇒Good Bye!/Bye Bye
7、祝好運!⇒cuo-di措迪⇒Good Luck!
8、謝謝你!⇒kuo-kun擴坤⇒Thank you!
9、對不起!⇒kuo-tuo擴拓⇒sorry!/Excuse me!
10、不要緊!⇒mai-bian-lai賣鞭萊⇒never mind!
11、不明白!⇒mai-kao-zai 賣靠哉⇒don't understand!
12、你能幫我一下嗎?⇒kun-que-can-dai-mai坤鵲蠶代麥⇒can you help me?
13、我在找。⇒can-ha-you 蠶哈友⇒ I'm looking for.
14、迷路了。⇒mai-lu-za-tan賣路雜攤⇒Lose way.
15、我想去。⇒can-ya-蠶亞掰⇒ I want to go to .
16、火車站⇒sha-tan-ni-luo-huai沙潭尼摞淮⇒ train station?
17、公共汽車站⇒sha-tan-ni-luo-mie 沙潭尼摞咩⇒Bus stop
18、飛機場⇒sha-nang-bing沙囊冰⇒Air Station
19、酒店⇒long-liang隆涼⇒Hotel
20、學校⇒long-lian隆簾⇒school
21、警察署⇒sha-tan-ni-dan-luo沙潭尼丹摞⇒Police Station
22、醫院⇒long-pa-ya-ban隆帕雅般⇒Hospital
23、洗手間⇒hong-nan哄南⇒Toilet/W.C
24、不要⇒mai-ao賣凹⇒Don』t/No
25、要⇒ao 凹⇒Need To
26、不是⇒mai-cai賣菜⇒an』t/No
27、是⇒cai菜⇒Is/Yes
28、不要怕⇒mai–dong-gua賣冬瓜⇒Be fearless of
29、別擔心!⇒mai-dong-huan 賣冬緩⇒ Care Nothing For!
30、兄|姐(泰國禮貌稱呼)⇒pi 屁⇒Elder brother|sister
31、弟|妹(泰國禮貌稱呼)⇒nong膿⇒Younger brothing|sister
32、價格多少?⇒laka-tao-lai拉咖討來⇒How much?
33、便宜一點可以嗎?⇒tu -(n-oi快連讀)-dai-mai土(n-oi)代麥⇒cheap OK!
34、貴了!⇒pian-liao 翩遼⇒Expensive!
35、兌換錢⇒lie-en 列恩⇒Change Money
36、去哪裡?⇒-nai 拜奈⇒Where to?
37、去海灘⇒-ta-lie 拜踏咧⇒Go to Beach
38、去、走⇒拜⇒Go/Walk
39、電話⇒tuo-le-sa 托勒灑⇒telephone
40、你真漂亮!⇒kun-sui-jing-jing坤水晶晶⇒you beautiful!
41、你真英俊!⇒kun-luo-jing-jing坤裸晶晶⇒you handsome!
42、幾點鍾?⇒gei-meng給蒙⇒what time?
43、三點了⇒san-meng-liao三蒙遼⇒three clock
44、12345678910⇒能、宋、三、喜、哈、吼、捷、別、告、媳
45、好吃!⇒a-(l-oi快連讀) 啊(l-oi)⇒ Good!
46、好玩!⇒sa-nu薩努/Interest!
47、好看!⇒na- 那杜⇒Be good!
48、不行!⇒mai-dai 賣代⇒No!
49、喜歡!⇒chuo 戳⇒like
50、不喜歡!⇒mai-chuo 賣戳⇒Don』t like

Ⅸ 泰國旅遊常用語口語翻澤有哪些

1 你好! /Sa-wa-di-ka薩瓦迪卡/Hello!/Hi!

2 你好嗎? /Sa--di-mai薩拜迪麥/How are you?

3 我還好! /Sa --di薩拜迪/I am fine!

4 你去哪裡? /Kun--nai 坤拜奈/where are you going?

5 再見! /la-gong

6 拉拱/ Good Bye!

7 謝謝版你! /kuo-kun擴坤/Thank you!

8 對不起權! /kuo-tuo擴拓 /sorry!/Excuse me!

9 不要緊! /mai-bian-lai賣鞭萊/never mind

10 迷路了。 /mai-lu-za-tan賣路雜攤/Lose way.

閱讀全文

與泰國旅遊英語必備口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610