1. 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
2. 急需一個英語口語對話 餐廳情景 三四分鍾的
Waiter/waitress:
Excuse me,sir, can I take your order?
打擾了,您要點菜嗎?
Customer:
No,thanks,I am waiting for a friend.
不,謝謝,我等一個朋友。
Waiter/waitress:
OK,do you like something to drink?
好的,那您要來專點喝的嗎屬?
Customer:
A cup of coffee,please.
一杯咖啡,謝謝。
Waiter/waitress:
No problem. Sir, what kind of coffee would you like?
沒問題。先生,請問您喜歡喝哪種咖啡?
Customer:
Just the usual, but add plenty of sugar.
一般的就好,但是要加足糖
3. 英語口語對話關於地方食物四人篇
A: I love food!
B: Me too!
C: Food is absolutely great!
D: That is great to hear! I definitely agree! What kinds of food do you like?
A: I like Szechuan (四川) food! I love spicy food!
B: I like Beijing food. The Beijing ck is very famous!
C: I really like seafood. My friends and I have been to Xiamen, and we were blown away ( 好的吃驚) by how delicious the food is!
D: I like the noodles and ramen.
A: We should have a potluck together sometime!
B: That is a fabulous idea!
C: We can all bring some of our favorite foods and share it with each other!
D: That's right! I bet we'll have a great time!
4. 小學英語四年級餐廳對話
吃在美國一段典型的麥當勞(漢堡店)內點餐對話 A: Hi! May I help you?
B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nuggets?
B: 是的. 我想要一份麥香堡套餐和一份20塊雞塊。 A: What kind of drinks?
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets? A: 想要什麼醬配你的雞塊呢? B: Hot Mustard, please. B: 麻煩給我芥茉醬。 A: Anything else? B: No. That's it. B: 沒有! 就這樣了。 A: For here or to go? A: 是在這里吃還是外帶呢? B: It's for here. B: 這里用。
A: Ten twenty four (Ten dollar and twenty four cents) A: 一共是十塊二毛四。 B: Here is eleven. B: 這里是十一塊。
A: Seventy-six cents is your change. A: 這是你的零錢 - 七毛六。 B: Have a nice day! B: 祝你今天快樂! A: You too. A: 你也是。
5. 求各種餐廳英語口語情景對話。
新動態解答:請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
6. 小學四年級英語購物口語交際,
May I help you, sir?
Yes, I would like to buy a T-shirt.
Okay. What color do you want?
White is my favourite color.
Alright. Wait a minute. What's your size?
Middium, I guess.
How about this one? It's a new arrival.
Good. I'll take that. How much is it?
It's a hundred and twenty dollars. Do you want to pay in cash?
Yes. Here's two one-hundred notes.
Okay. The change will be eighty dollars. Here you are.
Thanks. And I'd like to wrap it up, please?
Sure. Just a second. Here you go.
Thank you.
Have a nice day!