A. 入住酒店常用英語口語有哪些
room number; two-bed room ; one single room; i need a room with a big window.
i need a room in 3rd floor.
B. 酒店英語口語
最省錢的辦法(最好在英語):書店挑本相關的口語書,最好提供音頻的,茶餘飯後勤學苦練,注重發音跟語法,並逐漸投入工作,日積月累就可以熟練運用了。:)
C. 酒店常用英語口語有哪些
1、Good morning ,sir(madam)
早上好,先生(小姐)
2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen
下午好,女士們,先生們。
3、Good evening ,miss Price
晚上好,普萊絲小姐。
4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?
你今天好嗎?布朗先生。
5、I『m quite well ,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam)
再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐)
7、Nice to meet you ,sir.
見到你真高興,先生。
Titles(稱呼)
8、Are you Mrs.Best?
你是貝絲特夫人嗎?
9、You must be professor Ford.
你一定是福特教授。
10、May I know your name,sir(madam)?
我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。
11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white.
懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。
12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith.
史密斯船長,有你的電話。
13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry.
歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。
14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ?
我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生?
15、Can I help you, Ms Blake?
我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐?
16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ?
請坐,小姐,
Offering Help 主動提出幫助
17、May I help you ?
18、Can I help you?
我能幫你嗎?
19、What can I do for you ?
我能為你作什麼?
20、 May I take your ba for you?
我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎?
21、 May I help you with your suitcase?
我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎?
22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ?
你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎?
23、 Thank you very much.
非常感謝
24、 Thanks for the trouble .
麻煩你了
25、 It『svry kind of you?
你真是太好了
26、 No,thanks.
不用了,謝謝!
Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答
27、 You『re welcome.
歡迎你
28、 Not at all.
不用謝
29、 That『s all right.
沒關系
30、 Don『t mention it.
別提了
31、 It『s my plcasurc.
這是我的榮幸
Expressing welcome 表示歡迎
32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。
歡迎光臨,先生(小姐)
33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。
歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐)
34、 Welcome to our western restaurant.
歡迎來我們西餐廳
35、We『re glad to have you here.
我們很高興你來到之兒
36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。
隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。
Apologies 表示道歉
37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。
對不起,先生(小姐)。
38、I『m very sorry.
非常抱歉。
39、I『m sorry to trouble you.
對不起打擾你了。
40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time.
對不起佔用你太多時間了。
41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting .
對不起讓你久等。
42、Excuse me for interrupeing you.
原諒我打撓你了。
43、I hope you『ll forgive me.
我希望你能原諒我。
Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答)
44、It doesn『t matter.
沒關系。
45、It『s nothing.
沒什麼。
46、Never mind.
別放在心上。
47、That『s nothing.
沒什麼。
48、Don『t bother about that.
別再想它。
49、Don『t worry about it.
別擔心。
50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault.
別道歉,這是我的錯。
Good wishes(良好祝願)
51、Have a good time!
祝你們玩得愉快!
52、Have a nice evening!
祝你晚上愉快。
53、Happy Birthday!
生日快樂。
54、Merry Christmas!
聖誕快樂。
55、May you succeed
祝你成功
Parting(分手再見)
56、 Good-bye and good luck.
再見,祝你好運。
57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip.
希望你旅途愉快。
58、Wish you a pleasant journey .
祝你旅途愉快。
59、Happy landing.
祝你安全抵達。
60、Bon voyage.
一帆風順。
61、Hope to see you again.
希望再次見到你。
62、Good night.
晚安。
63、See you Tomorrow.
明天見。
Self-Introction (自我介紹)
64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m
here to meet you .
我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。
65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping
Department waiter.
我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。
66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel.
我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。
67、Reservations ,May I help you ?
預訂部,我能幫你嗎?
68、Room service ,May I come in ?
送餐服務,我可以進來嗎?
69、This is Henry Adams speaking.
我是享利。亞當斯。
Affirmative Responses (肯定回答)
70、Surely.
當然可以。
71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。
當然可以,先生(小姐)。
72、Yes,sir,(madam)。
是的,先生(小姐)。
73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。
是這樣的,先生(小姐)。
74、Very well.
非常好。
Negative Responses(否定回答)
75、No ,sir (madam)。
不,先生(小姐)。
76、I don『t think so.
我不這樣認為。
77、Of course not.
當然不。
78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea.
恐怕,那個主意不好。
Useful Questions 常用問句
79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee?
你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。
80、Woulld your please sign here ?
請在這兒簽名好嗎?
81、A table for two?
兩人的一張台嗎?
82 、How long do you plan to stay ?
你計劃住多久。
83、Could you please spell your name ?
請拼一下你的名字嗎?
84、What kind of room would you like ?
你要哪類房間?
85、May I see your passport ?
我可以看你的護照嗎?
86、May I have your tetephone number ?
我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎?
87、What『s the trouble, sir?
你怎麼啦?先生。
88、Shall I call a doctor for you ?
我為你叫一個醫生嗎?
89、Dir you eyoy the play?
你喜歡這個節目嗎?
90、Do you like this song?
你喜歡這首歌嗎?
Useful expressions 慣用表達語
91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ?
請享用你的早餐,先生。
92、Here is the menu.
給你菜譜。
93、The service guide is on the desk.
服務指南在桌面上。
94、The swimmcing pool is over there .
游泳池在那邊。
95、Go ahead ,please.
請接著講。
96、The line is busy .
線路正忙。
97、You look grest .
你看上去真棒。
98、Please consult the song list .
請翻閱點歌單。
99、It『s a very touching story.
這是一個非常感人的故事。
100、Without music,the world would be ll.
如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
D. 入住酒店常用英語口語 入住酒店英語怎麼說
入住酒店英語是:Check In the Hotel 。
Here is my voucher。這是我的證件。
Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。
Here is your key card。這是你的房卡。
Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金嗎?
Do you have a reservation?你有預訂房間嗎?
Have you made a reservation,sir?請問您有預定嗎?
Does the room have a hairdryer?房間里有吹風機嗎?
Can you keep my valuables?你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。
(4)酒店英語實用口語擴展閱讀
英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。也是世界上使用較廣泛的語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個。
是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英語由古代從丹麥等斯堪的納維亞半島以及德國、荷蘭及周邊移民至不列顛群島的盎格魯-撒克遜人,以及朱特部落的白人所說的語言演變而來,並通過英國的殖民活動傳播到了世界各地。由於在歷史上曾和多種民族語言接觸。
它的詞彙從一元變為多元,語法從「多屈折」變為「少屈折」,語音也發生了規律性的變化。在19至20世紀,英國以及美國在文化、經濟、軍事、政治和科學在世界上的領先地位使得英語成為一種國際語言。如今,許多國際場合都使用英語做為溝通媒介。
E. 關於酒店裡用的英語口語句子如題 謝謝了
酒店常用口語100句 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士們,先生們。 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普萊絲小姐。 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ? 你今天好嗎?布朗先生。 5、I『m quite well ,thank you. 我很好,謝謝你。 6、Hs good to see you again ,sir(madam) 再次見到你真高興,先生(小姐) 7、Nice to meet you ,sir. 見到你真高興,先生。 Titles(稱呼) 8、Are you Mrs.Best? 你是貝絲特夫人嗎? 9、You must be professor Ford. 你一定是福特教授。 10、May I know your name,sir(madam)? 我可以知道你的名字嗎?先生(小姐)。 11、Here『s a letter for you ,Dr white. 懷特醫生,這兒有你的一封信。 12、you『re wanted on the phone,Captain Smith. 史密斯船長,有你的電話。 13、Welcome to our hotel, miss Henry. 歡迎來到我們酒店,享利小姐。 14、May I be of service to you,Mr Baker ? 我能為你服務嗎?貝克先生? 15、Can I help you, Ms Blake? 我能幫你嗎?布雷克小姐? 16、Would you take the seat ,young lady ? 請坐,小姐, Offering Help 主動提出幫助 17、May I help you ? 18、Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? 19、What can I do for you ? 我能為你作什麼? 20、 May I take your ba for you? 我可以為你拿你的手提包嗎? 21、 May I help you with your suitcase? 我能幫你拿你的箱子嗎? 22、 Would you like me to call a taxi for you ? 你需要我為你叫一輛計程車嗎? 23、 Thank you very much. 非常感謝 24、 Thanks for the trouble 。 麻煩你了 25、 It『svry kind of you? 你真是太好了 26、 No,thanks. 不用了,謝謝! Answers to Thanks對感謝語的應答 27、 You『re welcome. 歡迎你 28、 Not at all. 不用謝 29、 That『s all right. 沒關系 30、 Don『t mention it. 別提了 31、 It『s my plcasurc. 這是我的榮幸 Expressing welcome 表示歡迎 32、 Welcome ,sir(madam)。 歡迎光臨,先生(小姐) 33、 Welcome to our hotel ,sir (madam)。 歡迎光臨我們酒店,先生(小姐) 34、 Welcome to our western restaurant. 歡迎來我們西餐廳 35、We『re glad to have you here. 我們很高興你來到之兒 36、I『m always at your service ,sir (madam)。 隨時為你效勞,先生(小姐)。 Apologies 表示道歉 37、I『m sorry,sir (madam)。 對不起,先生(小姐)。 38、I『m very sorry. 非常抱歉。 39、I『m sorry to trouble you. 對不起打擾你了。 40、I『m sorry to have taken so much of your time. 對不起佔用你太多時間了。 41、I『m sorry to have kept you waiting 。 對不起讓你久等。 42、Excuse me for interrupeing you. 原諒我打撓你了。 43、I hope you『ll forgive me. 我希望你能原諒我。 Answers to Apology(對道歉語的應答) 44、It doesn『t matter. 沒關系。 45、It『s nothing. 沒什麼。 46、Never mind. 別放在心上。 47、That『s nothing. 沒什麼。 48、Don『t bother about that. 別再想它。 49、Don『t worry about it. 別擔心。 50、Don『t apologize, It was my fault. 別道歉,這是我的錯。 Good wishes(良好祝願) 51、Have a good time! 祝你們玩得愉快! 52、Have a nice evening! 祝你晚上愉快。 53、Happy Birthday! 生日快樂。 54、Merry Christmas! 聖誕快樂。 55、May you succeed 祝你成功 Parting(分手再見) 56、 Good-bye and good luck. 再見,祝你好運。 57、Hope you『ll have a nice trip. 希望你旅途愉快。 58、Wish you a pleasant journey 。 祝你旅途愉快。 59、Happy landing. 祝你安全抵達。 60、Bon voyage. 一帆風順。 61、Hope to see you again. 希望再次見到你。 62、Good night. 晚安。 63、See you Tomorrow. 明天見。 Self-Introction (自我介紹) 64、I『m henry ,I』m from Golden Lake Hotel, I『m here to meet you 。 我叫享利,來自金湖酒店,我是來接您的。 65、My name is Irene ,I『m the housekeeping Department waiter. 我的名字是艾琳,我是管家部服務員。 66、I『m the receptionist here ,welcome to our hotel. 我是這兒的接待員,歡迎來到我們酒店。 67、Reservations ,May I help you ? 預訂部,我能幫你嗎? 68、Room service ,May I come in ? 送餐服務,我可以進來嗎? 69、This is Henry Adams speaking. 我是享利。亞當斯。 Affirmative Responses (肯定回答) 70、Surely. 當然可以。 71、Certainly ,sir (madam)。 當然可以,先生(小姐)。 72、Yes,sir,(madam)。 是的,先生(小姐)。 73、That『s true ,sir (madam)。 是這樣的,先生(小姐)。 74、Very well. 非常好。 Negative Responses(否定回答) 75、No ,sir (madam)。 不,先生(小姐)。 76、I don『t think so. 我不這樣認為。 77、Of course not. 當然不。 78、I『m afraid that』s not a good idea. 恐怕,那個主意不好。 Useful Questions 常用問句 79、What do you prefer ,tea or coffee? 你喜歡什麼?茶還是咖啡。 80、Woulld your please sign here ? 請在這兒簽名好嗎? 81、A table for two? 兩人的一張台嗎? 82 、How long do you plan to stay ? 你計劃住多久。 83、Could you please spell your name ? 請拼一下你的名字嗎? 84、What kind of room would you like ? 你要哪類房間? 85、May I see your passport ? 我可以看你的護照嗎? 86、May I have your tetephone number ? 我可以知道你的電話號碼嗎? 87、What『s the trouble, sir? 你怎麼啦?先生。 88、Shall I call a doctor for you ? 我為你叫一個醫生嗎? 89、Dir you eyoy the play? 你喜歡這個節目嗎? 90、Do you like this song? 你喜歡這首歌嗎? Useful expressions 慣用表達語 91、Enjoy you breakfast ,sir ? 請享用你的早餐,先生。 92、Here is the menu. 給你菜譜。 93、The service guide is on the desk. 服務指南在桌面上。 94、The swimmcing pool is over there 。 游泳池在那邊。 95、Go ahead ,please. 請接著講。 96、The line is busy 。 線路正忙。 97、You look grest 。 你看上去真棒。 98、Please consult the song list 。 請翻閱點歌單。 99、It『s a very touching story. 這是一個非常感人的故事。 100、Without music,the world would be ll. 如果沒有音樂,這世界將會變得很沉悶。
F. 酒店工作中常用的英語
常用酒店英語口語:
預定房間
1.Do I need to pay a deposit.我需要付押金嗎?
2.I'd like to book a suite.我想要預定一個套間。
3.I'd prefer a quiet room.我想要一個安靜點的房間。
4.I'd like a room with a view.我想要一個風景較好的房間。
5.I'd like to book a single room.我想要預定一個單人間。
6.I'd like to book a double room.我想要預定一個雙人間。
7.I'd like to book a deluxe suite.我想要預定一個豪華套間。
8.What kind of room would you like?您需要什麼樣的房間?
9.When will you stay in our hotel?您什麼時候過來我們酒店?
10.How long will you stay in our hotel?你要在我們酒店待多久?
11.In whose name is the reservation made?是以誰的名義訂的房間?
12.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?您要不要在飯店吃早餐?
13.I'd like a room facing the sea/the mountains.我喜歡朝向大海/群山的房間。
14.I would like to book a standard room for three days.我想預訂三天的標准間。
15.We will be staying from tuesday for three nights.我們從星期二開始住三晚。
16.The closest tourist destination is the beach.離這里最近的旅遊景點是海灘。
17.I'd like to make a reservation for a suite1 with both shower and bath.我想預訂一個既帶淋浴又帶浴缸的套房。
18.Is it just for tonight?只住今晚嗎?
19.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
20.How long will you stay with us?您打算住多久?
21.How much will that room be?那個房間的價格是?
22.What attractions are nearby?附近有什麼旅遊景點?
23.Do you have any vacancies now?請問目前有空房間嗎?
24.Can I just come some other time?我不能換個時間過來嗎?
25.I should look up some hotel rates.我應該查一下一些酒店的價格。
26.I could look up some hotel rates.我可以查一下一些酒店的價格。
27.Then do you have anything less expensive?那你們有其他便宜一點的嗎?
28.I heard that your hotel is offering a discount now.我聽說你們酒店正在打折。
29.From what date and how many nights will you be staying?要哪天的,您想住幾晚?
30.I made a reservation there and I need to change it. 我預訂過一個房間,現在我想換一個時間。
31.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能幫我查明天是否有空房嗎?
32.I'm sorry,but we're fully booked for single rooms.Would you like to have a double one?很抱歉,我們的單人間已經訂滿了,給您訂雙人間可以嗎?
33.From which country?從哪個國家預訂的?
34.Does it include breakfast?包括早餐嗎?
35.I have found your booking.我找到了你的訂單。
36.Does the price include breakfast?房價是否包括早餐?
37.How about your hotels's location?請問貴酒店位於哪裡?
38.I'll check our reservation record.我來查一下我們的預訂記錄。
39.The facilities at this hotel are great.這家旅館的設施很棒。
40.We would like a room with a balcony.我們想要一個有陽台的房間。
41.Does your hotel offer pick-up service?請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?
42.I am sorry, no elite room is available.很抱歉,我們沒有商務客房了。
43.What time do you expect to arrive,Sir ?請問您大概什麼時候到酒店,先生。
44.I want to book a suite for my family and me.我想為我和我的家人訂一間套房。
45.It's all right for the 18th ,but not the 19th.18日的訂房沒問題,但19日恐怕不行。
46.Can you check to see if there are any vacancies tomorrow?你能不能幫我查一查明天有沒有空房?
47.I'm going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.我晚一點到,請保留預訂房間。
48.It's through a third-party website.Sometimes, the bookings can get lost.你是通過第三方網站訂的。有時候,訂單會出問題。
49.We wil hold your booking until 7:00 pm. without a guarantee.沒有任何擔保的情況下,我們會為您將房間保留到7點。
50.We have a free breakfast buffet every morning from 6am-9am. Price is 150 dollars.我們每天從早上6點到9點有免費的早餐自助餐,房價150元。
(6)酒店英語實用口語擴展閱讀:
酒店退房情景對話
(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)
F:Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,請問有什麼可以幫到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以幫我退房嗎?
F: Sure. What』s your room number and name please?
好的,請問您怎麼稱呼,您的房間號是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。
G: The total cost is 330. What』s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎麼回事?
F: That』s for the international phone call you made in the room.
這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付嗎?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
當然,請您給我下您的護照。
G: Here you are.
給你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
謝謝,你也是,再見。
G. 酒店接待英語,酒店常用英語口語有哪些
旅遊英語口語--入住酒店
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
幾點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
這件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
H. 酒店英語口語的常用詞彙有哪些
酒店英語口語中常見詞彙有:
replace the phone 掛上電話
Line, please. 請接外線
The line is busy(engaged) 占線
send a telegram(cable) 發電報
long distance 長途電話
telephone directory 電話簿
call somebody up 打電話給某人
can't hear somebody 聽不見
can't get through 打不通
inland telegram 國內電報
ordinary mail 平信
switchboard 交換台
central exchange 電話總局
The connection is bad. 聽不清
express telegram 加快電報
special dispatch 專電
registered fee 掛號郵資
postcard 明信片呵呵不是很多啊,我在enging學習的酒店英語口語,之前我想競聘3星大酒店學習的酒店英語口語,enging是朋友推薦的,enging實行電話教學,學習、工作忙也不怕,能隨時隨地進行電話學習,我這高中畢業的水平都能學,呵呵何況你呢!祝你學習好,順利!
I. 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。