❶ 接機常用英語有哪些(最好有完整對話)
Should you find yourself at Cairo's airport, look for Nagat outside the international arrival hall.
❷ 日常英語口語900句大全
現在我們正處於一個地球村,隨著各國文化交流的日益頻繁,世界上普及率最高的語言——英語,越來越滲透到了我們的日常生活。現在如果不會個一兩句英語,彷彿就和這個世界脫軌了一樣。但是,你肯定會說,平日工作學習忙,想自學英語又找不到好的方法。
其實英語本身就是一門語言,其最終的目的就是為了能夠使用它去和人進行順利的溝通,因此,大家學習英語的時候一定要認識到這一點,並且對於選擇好一家不錯的英語培訓機構也是非常重要的。我不知道其他人選了什麼機構,我自己是通過在線來學習http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_8a0c5d9a0101fgu3.html?671
1.單詞
想要自學學好英語,單詞的積累量是必不可少的。這就跟我們想要學好中文就必須從一個個的字開始學起一樣。平時在工作或學習的地方放一本單詞本,並規定在一定時間段內記住幾個英語單詞,注意每天規定要記住的單詞量不要太多,不然沒過多久必定會產生抵觸情緒。
2.事物聯想
想要真正自學好英語,就要把所學的英語融入到生活中去。平時可以多注意觀察身邊的事物,比如我看到一本書,我立馬想到用英語講就是book,電腦是computer等等。只有將生活和英語緊密聯系起來,才能潛移默化地提高自己的英語水平。
3.多說多寫
我們現在學了這么多年的英語,水平仍不高,原因是我們總是在被動的接受所學到的英語。如果想要真正地提高自己,我們必須主動,在生活和學習中要大聲地說英語,沒有傾聽的對象可以自己對著書本或者電腦屏幕朗讀,有時間的朋友也可多寫寫,每天記錄一片英文日記,這樣堅持肯定會有效果。
4.多看英文電影
這是小編最喜歡的學英語的方式,既可以看電影,又可以不知不覺中學習英語。建議看些有中英文對照的電影,多注意英文字幕,英文程度比較好的朋友,可以直接看只有中文翻譯的電影,最後的最高境界就是直接看無字幕的英文電影。如果這三個境界都達到了,最起碼你的英語聽力是沒有問題了。
5.尋找有利的環境
有條件的朋友,可以刻意到有英語氛圍的地方去學習。比如,多參加些英語角的活動,多找幾個外國朋友聊聊天個,或者直接到外國去,將自己置身與一個以英語為母語的國家,了解了解他們的文化和歷史,想必你的英語將會突飛猛進。
❸ 日常英語口語對話大全
日常英語口語對來話有很源多,例如 Rachel,youareoutofmyleague你跟我不是同一類人2、Youaresocute.你真好/真可愛❹ 接機的簡單英語對話,求!~
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
20.Its about an hour.大概要一個小時。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘計程車。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我們去辦公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
35.Why dont we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鍾。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鍾以前回到這里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
39.Id like to introce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?
42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.這是我們的全自動化工廠。
45.Its the most up-to-date in the instry.這是同業中最新型的。
46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。
49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.讓我直接問經理好了。
51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
52.Yes, Id like to know your daily proction.是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
53.Is there anything youd like to know?
你想知道什麼?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。
❺ 接機英語口語900句匯總,誰有啊,急
Excuse me!Are you Mr.Johnson?打擾了,您是Johnson先生嗎?
Yes,that's right.是的,我是.
No,you got the wrong person.不,您認錯人了.
How do you do,Mr.Johnson!I am Tom,the salesman of the ABC company.
Johnson先生!我叫Tom,ABC公司的銷售員.
How do you do,Tom!Glad to meet you.Tom.很高興認識您.
I came to pick you up to your hotel.我是來接你去飯店的.
Thank you.You are very nice.你真好.
How was your trip?您旅途還好嗎?
Very good.Thank you.很好,
Not very good.I was got air.不是很好,我暈機.
Do you feel better now?您現在好點了嗎?
Yes,but I feel very tired.Because it's a very long trip.是的,但是我感覺很累,因為飛行時間很長.
Let's go and check in the hotel.讓我們去飯店登記吧!
Let me help you with your luggage.讓我幫您拿行李.
Please wait for me here.I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.請在這兒等我,我去停車場開車.
希望能幫助到你,望採納!
❻ 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
謝謝,我也很高興見到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相當難吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找導游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
❼ 機場接機常用英語,接機英語口語900句匯總,誰有
找不到朋友了借了嗎?
我倒是認識好多常州人,江蘇人,不過現在聯系起來麻煩,不然幫你一下,因為我現在在廣東了。5000塊也不多,有江蘇人看到的都幫幫他吧。你們具體談一下怎麼借款,最好是常州的聯系下。
❽ 英語接機常用語
1.I need to pick up somebody at the airport.(我要去機場接人)
2.Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No 33666 arrive on time?(小姐,請問33666號航班會准時到嗎?)
3.It has been delayed.(飛機晚點了)
4.It arrived on time.(飛機正點到達)
5.It has been cancelled.(航班被取消了)
6.Where is the luggage Pick-up?(行李提取處在哪?)
7.Where is the Taxi Stand?(在哪叫計程車?)
8. I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No....(我會舉個牌子在入口..號大門處等你.
9. I will be waiting in the parking lot. As soon as you claim your luggage, please call my cell phone right away.我會在停車場等你.你一提好行李,馬上打我手機.
10.My car is black with lisence plate No....我的車是黑色,車牌號是...
11.take off起飛
12.land降落
13,departure出口處
14.arrival入口處
15. parking lot停車場
16.pay phone booth電話亭
17.Information Desk問訊處
能想到就是這么多了唉! 有問題你再問吧!