Ⅰ 英語 口語交際
offer, 表示某人主動的幫忙~~
Ⅱ 求一篇英語口語交際
有限字數不? 是要寫兩個人的對話還是一篇短文?
Ⅲ 英語口語交際
劍橋國際英語教程 ,很好 有兩本置,頁面黃色 interchange 、 附兩本詞彙本 給我加分哦~O(∩_∩)O~ 這本真的很好 朗文新英語 比他簡單點
Ⅳ 英語方面的,是日常口語交際,還有用英語介紹深圳風景
Shenzhen, also known as the " city ", an international metropolis, is located in the Pearl River Delta on the east coast, and Hongkong across the water. China is the earliest open city, China's first special economic zone, deputy provincial city, city plan, approved by the State Council in August 26, 1980 formally established. The land area of 1953 square kilometers, 2010 August, Shenzhen special economic zone expansion to the city. Shenzhen by the development of borderland fishing village into a certain international influence of internationalization city, creating the world " Shenzhen speed ". Shenzhen to become China's financial center, information center, high-tech instry base and Southern China business center and travel resort. Shenzhen is China's main sea and air transport hub city. Adjacent to the Hongkong city boundary, with the largest port of entry. Taken in Chinese economy play a decisive role position.
Ⅳ 英語口語交際
just name the day是只要指定日期我就去的意思(因為語氣比較隨意,應該他很肯定會去)
name有一種是名詞,意思是名字
另一種是動詞,意思是指定,指出,叫出(name these people=叫出那些人的名字)
Ⅵ 英語日常口語交際
hello,nice to meet you ~~~
Ⅶ 英語口語交際基本語句
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。)
鬧鍾響了嗎?
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鍾「響」的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
該起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (該起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快點兒起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快點兒起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了嗎?
Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示「起床」、「起」的動作。awake是形容詞,表示「醒了」、「沒睡」的狀態。
Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?)
I am now. (我剛醒。)
你不舒服嗎?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?)
No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。)
睡得好嗎?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡著。)
能幫我關掉鬧鍾嗎?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是「關」,多用於收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。雖然現在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關,但一般也用turn off表示。
Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鍾關了。)
你終於起來了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你終於起來了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我還困著呢!)
今天是個好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!)
It sure is. (是不錯啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late「睡得晚」、「熬夜」。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子疊好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意為「折疊」,fold up意為「疊好」、「疊整齊」;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意為「被子」。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。
You were snoring last night. *snore「打呼嚕」。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。)
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?)
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意為「鋸木頭」,在此用來表示「打呼嚕」。
我做了個可怕的夢。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。)
It's all right now. (現在沒事了。)
你一直沒關燈啊。
You left the light on. *left (leave)是「保持某種樣子」、「保持某種狀態」的意思,表達「電燈一直開著」、「發動機一直開著」、「窗戶一直開著」也可以用這種句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。)
我得洗臉了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。
該吃早飯了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我還困著呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我還打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒還沒醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是個夜貓子。
I'm a night person. *「早上起不來」的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。)
我是用咖啡來提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了嗎?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳頭了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什麼好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什麼好呢?)
The red one. (穿紅的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快換衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。)
Why? (幹嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,媽媽。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。媽媽再見!)
Study hard. (好好學習啊!)
I'll see you when I get back.
I'm taking off now.
See you.
See you later.
今天我們逃學吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky為俚語「逃學」。
Let's play hooky today! (今天我們逃學吧。)
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!)
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wearing your sweater inside out.
You have your sweater on inside out.
上下顛倒了。
It's upside down.
別忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可別忘了扔垃圾!)
I won't. (忘不了!)
今天該你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。
今天你干什麼?
What are you doing today?
What are you doing today? (今天你們幹嘛?)
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我們開運動會。)
你快點兒,我們該遲到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快點兒,我們該遲到了!)
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。)
Hurry up or we'll be late.
快點兒,上學該遲到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快點兒,上學該遲到了。)
What time is it? (現在幾點?)
你鎖門了嗎?
Did you lock the door?
Have you locked the door?
沒忘了什麼東西吧?
Aren't you forgetting something?
Aren't you forgetting something? (沒忘了什麼東西吧?)
I don't think so. (我想沒有。)
都已經8點了!
It's already 8:00.
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
I'm late! (我晚了!)
Hurry up! (快點兒吧!)
我得趕緊走!
I have to rush!
I have to hurry (up)!
I have to get going!
I have to get moving.
你今天會回來得晚嗎?
Are you gonna be late today?
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天會回來得晚嗎?)
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一樣。)
幾點回來?
What time are you coming home?
What time are you coming home? (幾點回來?)
Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。)
飯盒帶了嗎?
Have you got your lunch box?
Have you got your lunch box? (飯盒帶了嗎?)
Yes, right here. (嗯,帶了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。)
Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!)
出門的時候,可別忘了鎖門。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
●從回家到就寢
我回來了。
I'm home.
I'm home. (我回來了。)
Welcome back. (你回來了。)
I'm back!
你回來了。
Welcome home!
Welcome back!
今天過得愉快嗎?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎麼樣?
How did it go today?
How was your day?
我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?
Can I go out to play?
Can I go out to play? (我可以出去玩兒會兒嗎?)
After you finish your homework. (寫完作業再去吧。)
我餓了。
I'm hungry.
I'm hungry. (我餓了。)
We have some snacks. (吃點兒點心吧。)
點心在哪兒?
Where are the snacks?
Where are the snacks? (點心在哪兒?)
They're in the cupboard. (在碗櫥里。)
我去學校補習了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram意為「填鴨式補習」。
I'm going to cram school now. (我去補習學校了啊。)
Call when you finish. (下課後來個電話。)
能給我點兒零花錢嗎?
May I have my allowance?
May I have my allowance? (能給我點兒零花錢嗎?)
What do you want to buy? (你要買什麼呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted. (我精疲力盡了)
I'm pooped. *俚語
晚飯你想吃什麼?
What would you like for dinner?
What would you like for dinner? (晚飯你想吃什麼?)
How about steak? (吃牛排怎麼樣?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚飯吃什麼?)
What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚飯你想吃點什麼?)
你能幫我准備餐具嗎?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是將刀、叉和杯子在桌子上擺好,准備吃飯的意思。
Would you help me set the table? (你能幫我准備餐具嗎?)
I'd be happy to. (樂意之至。)
Help me set up the table, will you? (你能幫我把餐具擺好嗎?)
晚飯做什麼好呢?
What should I make for dinner?
What should I whip up for dinner?
What should I cook for dinner?
What should I fix for dinner?
Ⅷ 有關英語口語交際的書
365天口語大全,有很多系列,如職場口語,商務口語,日常交際英語,外交等等,卓越上就有賣的,不是很貴,20多點,還附有mp3。
Ⅸ 日常英語口語交際
學英語講究抄的是學習方襲法,我給你幾點建議吧
1.學習英語首先要背好單詞,這是基礎
2.然後上課時注意老師說的重點句型,記下筆記,經常整理。
3.到課後補習班,學校老師講的只是課內的,考試肯定要有課外的內容。
4.多做練習題,買幾本輔導資料,扎實基礎。不過一定要跟住練習,落下就不願寫了。
5.做英語一定要注意細節,誰精細誰就會得高分。
6.再者,准備一個糾錯本,定時摘抄
7.你可以去我現在上的這家培訓班看看:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_8a0c5d9a0101fgu3.html