1. 關於導游到機場接機英語情景對話(兩人的對話,則五分鍾對話)
暫且用A代替領隊 B代替導游
A:hello,i am jemmy .white ,the tour leader of holiday tour group .thank you for coming to meet us
B: hello ,mr.white,nice to meet you .i am zhang mei ,the guide from China Youth Travel Service tian jin branch
A:nice to meet you ,this is the first trip to china ..i am afraid we will put you through a lot of trouble
B:no throuble at all ,we are so glad you could come ,mr.white,how was you trip?
A:very nice ,we had a very pleasant trip
B:we have a group 30 ,right?
A:yes
B:do we need to wait for any of your baggage?
A:no,each of us has only one piece of carryon baggage.
B: well,is every body herenow?our coach is outside the airport.
A:oh,let me see,ye everybody is here .
B:shall we go now?
A:yes i think so
B:Attention please ,everyone .now please follow me to the coach .
2. 國際機場常用英語對話有哪些
May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。 Where are you staying? 將在那兒住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店。 What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的為何? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台灣回程機票? Sightseeing(Businese). 觀光(公務)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。 How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久? How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶多少現金? 5 days. 5天。 I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。 Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。 Thank you. 謝謝。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即動身前往日內瓦。 具體內容請查看 http://www.niwota.com/submsg/3077717
3. 接機的簡單英語對話,求!~
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
20.Its about an hour.大概要一個小時。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘計程車。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我們去辦公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
35.Why dont we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鍾。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鍾以前回到這里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
39.Id like to introce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?
42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.這是我們的全自動化工廠。
45.Its the most up-to-date in the instry.這是同業中最新型的。
46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。
49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.讓我直接問經理好了。
51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
52.Yes, Id like to know your daily proction.是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
53.Is there anything youd like to know?
你想知道什麼?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。
4. 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
謝謝,我也很高興見到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相當難吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找導游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
5. 酒店機場接人英語場景對話怎麼寫
A: the host B: hotel representative
A: I'm Green White from Japan.
B: Oh, I'm glad to see you, Mr. White. I'm the representative of Park Hotel.
A: I'm glad to see you, too.
B: Welcome to Shanghai. I'll receive you to Park Hotel at once.
A: Thank you.
B: The car is waiting outside the airport. Follow me, please. This way.
A: Ok. Thank you. Let's go.
(A few minutes later, at the gate of Park Hotel)
B: Dear Mr. White, we are arriving Park Hotel.
A: OK. Oh, it looks beautiful and modern.
B: Your Room No. is Room 2308. Hope you'll have a nice trip here.
A: Thank you.
B: It's my pleasure.
6. 機場接機常用英語,接機英語口語900句匯總,誰有
找不到朋友了借了嗎?
我倒是認識好多常州人,江蘇人,不過現在聯系起來麻煩,不然幫你一下,因為我現在在廣東了。5000塊也不多,有江蘇人看到的都幫幫他吧。你們具體談一下怎麼借款,最好是常州的聯系下。
7. 接機常用英語有哪些(最好有完整對話)
Should you find yourself at Cairo's airport, look for Nagat outside the international arrival hall.
8. 去機場接教授英語對話
1,Excuseme,AreyouProfessorXXXfromXXX?
請問,您是XXX的XXX教授嗎?
2,I'mXXXfromXXX.
我是XXX的XXX。
3,I』vecometomeetyou./I'mtheguide/.
我是來接你的。/我是XXX安排的你訪問的向導/翻譯。
4,Hereismynamecard.
這是我的名片。
5,WelcometoXXX.
歡迎來到XXX。
6,Shallwegotothehoteldirectly?We』.
我們直接去旅館好嗎?我們為您在XXX酒店。
7,We'lldriveyouthere.Thiswayplease.
我們開車送你好了。這個請走。
8,How』syourjourney?Didyouhaveapleasanttrip?IsityourfirsttimecometoChina?
你的旅程怎麼樣?你旅途愉快嗎?這是你第一次來中國嗎?
9,.
希望您能喜歡我們的安排。
10,Anyhow,it』salongwaytoChina.Ithinkyoumustbeverytired.
不管怎樣,到中國還有很長的路要走。我想你一定很累了。
11,Haveagoodrest.Anyneed,justcallme.
好好享受休息一下。有需要,就打電話給我。
9. 在機場接朋友的英語對話
Bob:Dad,we have waiting an hour.Why uncle's plan not coming?
Dad:Your uncle gave me a call yesterday.He told me he have a important thing to do.So his plan have to put off an hour.
Mother: Why not we put off an hour to see him,so that we don't have to wait there.Dear.
Dad: If you think that. I think you're wrong.Bob's uncle always help me when we are in trouble.So I think if we get there early.Bob's uncle will feel we welcome him sincerely(真誠的).
Mother:Oh,I see.You are really wise(英明回的答).