A. 考博英語面試聽不懂問題如何巧妙的回答
可以禮貌的請老師再講一下
B. 英語面試常用的詞有哪些
Go for it.(你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!) A:With my qualifications and experience,I feel Iam hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project Iundertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉,###Super Mario,too yellow,right。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。) Q:Give me asummary of your current job description.(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。) A:I have been working as acomputer programmer for five years.To be specific,I do system analysis,trouble shooting and provide software support.(我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。) Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?) A:Well,I am hoping to get an offer of abetter position.If opportunity knocks,I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,puma mid,我會抓住。) A:I feel Ihave reached the"glass ceiling"in my current job./I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。) Q:How do you rate yourself as aprofessional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?) A:With my strong academic background,I am capable and competent.(憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。) A:With my teaching experience,I am confident that Ican relate to students very well.(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。) Q:What contribution did you make to your current(previous)organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?) A:I have finished three new projects,and Iam sure Ican apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。) Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?) A:I feel Ican make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。) Q:What make you think you would be asuccess in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?) A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job.I am sure Iwill be successful.(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。) Q:Are you amulti-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?) A:Yes,I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous)position and Iknow Ican handle it well.(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。) 英語面試常見問題(2) Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?) A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。) A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。) Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?) A:(pause afew seconds)(稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr.Chen is an honest,hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心,Part 1.。) A:They say Mr.Chen is afriendly,sensitive,caring and determined person.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。) Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?) A:(I admire aperson who is)honest,flexible and easy-going.(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。) A:(I like)people who possess the"can do"spirit.(有"實際行動"的人。) Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as ateam will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?) A:Silence is golden.Just don't say anything;otherwise the situation could become worse.I do,however,accept constructive criticism.(沉默是金,classic tall boots。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。) A:When we cool off,we will discuss it later.(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論,purple mens vest。) Q:What do you find frustrating in awork situation?(在工作中,ed hardy t,什麼事令你不高興?) A:Sometimes,the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。) A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.(不能接受新思想的那些取。) Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?) A:I will try to present my ideas in amore clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。) Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?) A:None of us was born"perfect".I am sure Iwill be given asecond chance to correct my mistake.(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。) 外企面試英語的常見問題 Tell us about yourself. 這是一個有關你個性、背景、學習以及工作經歷的非常寬泛的問題。你可以准備一個簡潔的回答。 Why should we hire you? 招聘者正在問有關你的特點和強項的問題。當然,對求職的公司也要有所了解,你的加入要給對方帶來效益才好。 Why did you leave your last job? 面試人員想要知道你是辭職的,還是被辭退的,或是下崗的,並希望了解原因。你最好實話實說,職場講究誠信。 Are you willing to relocate? 這代表著你是否願意移居另一個城市或國家。 Tell me about your scholastic record. 這是指你在學校及大學所學的學科和成績,Action Health。本文來自:中國求職簡歷網 Tell me about your extracurricular activities and interests. 這是在問你業余都做些什麼和你的興趣,例如運動、音樂或旅遊等。一個熱愛生活的人也會以很好的熱情投入工作。現在,很多企業都比較注意了解求職者的愛好,從外圍來考察一個人的綜合素質。 How would your last boss describe you? 這句話的意思是你的上個老闆是如何看待你的。最好作客觀陳述,包括前任老闆對你的工作和為人的評價。 What salary are you expecting? 招聘者想要知道你對薪資的最低要求。恭喜你,hollister long sleeve,話談到這里,說明對方對你已經很有興趣了。別獅子大開口,也別委屈了自己。給自己和對方都留點餘地。
C. 博士英語面試問題集錦
A:Good morning。 I'm XXX, the manager of the company。 What's your name please?
(早上好。我是,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan。 My name is XXX。 I have come here for an interview by appointment。 Nice to meet you。
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
面試注意事項:
面試後等通知,求職者可以追加一封感謝信。感謝信要簡潔,最好不超過一頁。感謝信的開頭應提及你的姓名及簡單情況。
感謝信的結尾可以表示你對自己的素質能符合公司要求的信心,主動提供更多的材料,或表示能有機會為公司的發展壯大做出貢獻,並在面試後的一兩天內投遞出去。
D. 英語面試常用的對話有哪些
Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?
勞駕。請問我能見經理約翰·瓦特先生嗎?
2.It's me.What can I do for you?本人就是。你有什麼事?
3.May I help you?你有什麼事嗎?
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.
我是應你之邀來參加面試的。見到你真高興,瓦特先生。
5.Please sit down.請坐。
6.Won't you take a seat?請坐。
7.Please take a seat.請坐下。
8.Thank you,sir.謝謝,先生。
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
我是來應聘辦公室文員一職的。
E. 英語面試常用的句子!
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推 薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對 所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單 位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能 否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人 員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借 我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓 練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任 的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不 死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。 )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don』t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論 。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令 你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人 ,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感 ?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目 。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構 。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個 領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職 對我說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China』 entry to W TO onour instry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務 多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗 和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)如果不願正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this . (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過 早。) 甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任 的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次 標准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸 引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建議) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 請工作單位的情況) Dress properly. Don』t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。) Don』t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先 別坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer ring the interview. (面試時,眼睛 要看著對方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。) Don』t talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話) Don』t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音) Don』t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽 剔牙) Don』t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急 著要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛) Don』t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 與面試人談政治或宗教)
F. 請問雲南大學博士生面試一般都問些什麼英語會怎麼問啊具體些哦謝謝!
理論性東西比較多
G. 怎麼短時間內練習英語口語考博面試要用的
首先、確定你自己的英語水平。中國大學畢業生的通病是,書面閱讀還可以,口語不行,聽力很差,書寫湊合。但每個人具體情況又都不一樣,有人閱讀專業書一目十行,但讀報紙很費勁。有人聽新聞可以,聽別的不行。你必須首先了解自己,然後針對你的情況對症下葯。
這種評估工作最好找英語好的人幫你做,如果不方便,只能自己評自己,就要盡量做到客觀。
其次、確定自己的發音水平。我有個朋友對我說他的發音沒問題,可實際上他說得很多詞我都聽不懂。
再次、確定自己的英語學習目標。我這里僅把口語交流做為目標。
最後、開始學習。
1、口語學習的關鍵是要模仿人家的說話。這包括語音和語調兩部分。中國英語教學重視語調的很少,盡管很多時候語調可能比語音更重要。
2、買一台錄音機,找一合磁帶。根據你的水平,可以選擇新概念第二或第三冊,也可以到圖書館借一套有書和磁帶的小故事集。注意:一定要有書,故事篇幅不能太長,生詞量要小,過於簡單沒有關系。
我傾向於使用故事,而不是對話或新聞聽力材料。
3、進行跟讀訓練。放磁帶,看著書,搞明白每一個單詞的意思,理解整個故事情節。然後,放一句,暫停,學著人家讀一句,然後,放下一句,暫停,再學一句,繼續。
4、跟讀過程中要注意的幾點:(1)一定要盡力模仿發音和語調,越象越好。
(2)開始時速度可以比較慢,要逐步使自己跟上人家的速度。(3)中間可以回倒重放,但我傾向於讓大家完成一小段後再回去重來。
5、同步閱讀。當你對文章發音、語調完全掌握之後,就要在放錄音的同時同步跟讀。爭取讓自己的聲音與他完全重合。注意語調和語音。如果中間有結巴的地方也不要緊,繼續讀下去,然後再回來重讀。
6、關掉錄音機,朗誦課文。注意使用學到的語音語調。
帶滾瓜爛熟之後,可以進入下一篇課文。
這樣,一兩個月之後,當你「精讀」過五到十篇約一千字篇幅的文章之後,你會發現你的英語發音和聽力有了明顯的進步。