導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 展會英語對話口語

展會英語對話口語

發布時間:2020-12-29 23:09:27

⑴ 誰有展覽會現場接待的英語對話

Let me introce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。 It』s an honor to meet. 很榮幸認識你。 Nice to meet you . I』ve heard a lot about you. 很高興認識你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎麼讀? How do I address you? 如何稱呼您? It』s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持聯系。 Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。 Don』t mention it. 別客氣 Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。 I』m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品? Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

採納哦

⑵ 展會常用英語

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。

202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon ring our negotiations.這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。

203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。

205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。

206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。

207 I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已經准備好了簽合同。

213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed .我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

216 I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

217 What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這么著急呢?

218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

152 We have that right here in this report.在這份報告書內就有。 153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。

155 How soon can you have your proct ready?你們多久才可以把產品准備好呢?

156 We certainly expect our proct to be available by October 1.我們的產品在可在10月1日前准備好。

157 How did you decide that proct was safe?你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the proct is safe?你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我還有些問題要問。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.對這些條款有何意見,請盡管提,不必客氣。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你認為合同有問題嗎?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最後一輪談判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什麼意見。

171 That's international practice. We can't break it.這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我們可以重新考慮修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你們認為結算方式合適嗎?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.這是我們准備好的兩份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何時准備好?

179 Please sign a of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in plicate and return to us for our file.請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同會航郵給你們簽字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什麼嗎?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.我們希望報價再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

190 It's up to you to decide.

這主要取決於你。

191 The demand for our procts has kept rising.要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你對這一條款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

⑶ 會展英語 取消展位預定英語對話

取消展位預定
Cancel booth reservation
重點詞彙釋義
展位stand; exhibition position

⑷ 要去參加國外展會了如何補補英語口語

對於國外展會來說,要使用的英語,更多場合下應該是涉及到商務英語的使用內。
商務英語容作為一門在商務環境下使用的語言工具,其對於語言的專業性、正式性都有著一定的要求,並且商務英語非常倚重實踐,對於所有的英語學習者來說,學習好英語口語,學習好商務英語,無非就是要掌握好「聽」和「說」這兩個部分,同時這兩個部分又是需要相互聯動起來的,缺一不可。而要想鍛煉好「聽」和「說」這倆部分,對於英語的實踐和運用又是最為關鍵的。
搞清楚上面所說的一點,不難發現,英語口語要想說的溜,務必得平時多聽英語,以各種方式聽,聽廣播,聽歌曲,快速地聽、慢速地聽。在聽完英語,知道該如何正確地道發音後,又得多說英語,同樣也是以各種方式說,自己對自己說,找人說、快速地說、慢速地說。
至於如何去學習提升,如果時間不是很充裕的話,可以選擇在線學習的英語培訓,基於互聯網,通過電腦或者手機學習,節省一些不必要的時間花費,能夠較大的提升學習的效率。

⑸ 展銷會的常用英語

It』s going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持聯系。
Thank you for coming. 謝謝你的光臨。
Don』t mention it. 別客氣
Excuse me for interrupting you. 請原諒我打擾你。
I』m sorry to disturb you. 對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 對不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I』ll be right back. 對不起,我馬上回來
What about the price? 對價格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our procts? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
This new proct is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your procts.
優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can』t rece our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
This proct is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認為准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You』ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally. 我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I』m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our procts. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
Moreover, we』ve kept the price close to the costs of proction.
再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you』ll choose? 能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨

⑹ 尋找展會接待老外的英語對話

上海新語翻譯有限公司
上海瑞科翻譯有限公司

都是老牌翻譯,做過很多外貿展會的現場翻譯!

⑺ 汽配展會英語對話

What about the price? 對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms? 對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our procts? 你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order? 何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new proct is to the taste of European market. 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your procts.優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can』t rece our price any further.雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

This proct is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認為准。

In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我們的報價都是FOB價

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You』ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方盡快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I』m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our procts. 大量詢盤證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we』ve kept the price close to the costs of proction.再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you』ll choose? 能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?

⑻ 第一次參加廣交會的汽配展,求常用英語口語對話

可以去好展會論壇裡面看看啊,我曾經在那看到過有關展會上說的口語,再次不能發鏈接(會屏蔽的),望您諒解,望您採納我的回答

⑼ 英語展會上見面怎麼打招呼

nice to see you. I am XXX. May I help you?

閱讀全文

與展會英語對話口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610