㈠ 我的腿疼用英語怎麼翻譯
foot是腳的單數,feet是腳的復數。如果一隻腳疼的話應該是My
foot
hurts.
如果兩只腳疼的話,內應該是My
feet
hurt.
腿疼同腳容疼。My
leg
hurts.我的一隻腿疼。
My
legs
hurt.就是雙腿都疼了。
背疼肯定就不加了,因為我們只有一個背~
㈡ 我腿疼有幾種說法(用英語)分別是什麼
My legs hurt.
My legs are painful.
I have a lot of pain in my legs.
I have painful legs.
其實類似的表來達很多,就自像漢語表達腿疼一樣,但是日常用的是前兩句。
㈢ 腿疼用英語怎麼說
foot是腳的單數,feet是腳的復數。如果一隻腳疼的話應該是My foot hurts. 如果兩只腳疼的話專,應該是My feet hurt.
腿疼同腳疼。My leg hurts.我的屬一隻腿疼。
My legs hurt.就是雙腿都疼了。
背疼肯定就不加了,因為我們只有一個背~
㈣ 我的腳很痛用英語怎麼說
腿痛[臨床]legpainlegpain腿痛,腿疼sufferedlegredicularpain下肢放射痛legpain腿痛腳疼footpain;sorefoot腳疼Detoxification;Footpain;Wed我的兩只腳回很疼Mydogsarebarking我的腳答疼Myfeethurt
㈤ 關於生病,看病的英語對話,越多越好
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有點失眠。
Patient: I』m suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼葯嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠葯,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient』s blood pressure.)
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don』t strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I』ll do as yousay.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這葯會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I』msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!
話2:(為家人預約)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one』s familymember)
李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What』s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it』s not me. My son Bill is sick.
約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What』s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that』s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What』s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can』t stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I』 m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won』t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
單詞
Words
spot n. 斑點
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 發燒,高燒
temperature n. 溫度
centigrade n. 攝氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手術
scratch vt 抓,搔
Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson』s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I』d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well, let』s see. I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I』m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班護士:星期五。讓我查一下。太好了,約翰遜大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。
Mrs. Reed: That』s fine. Thank you, I』ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 預約
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 預定,預約
occupy vt 占據
available adj 可以見到的,有空的
check n. vt檢查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 預約
have to 不得不
by the way 順便問一下
be available 有空,可以見到
see a doctor 看醫生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我幫忙嗎?
I』d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周約見大夫。
I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已經預定滿了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
約翰遜大夫周六有空嗎?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
約翰遜大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身體
head 頭部
brain 腦
skull 顱骨
hair 頭發
forehead 前額
temple 太陽穴
㈥ 我腿疼怎麼說 英語
My leg hurts.
㈦ 腿疼和腳疼用英語怎麼說
ache
headache頭疼
footache腳疼
legache腿疼
㈧ 關於腿疼英語作文不少於5句
英語作文:專
My ankle was injured yesterday when I was playing football. It was a bit painful. I can』屬t walk as normally I do. I have to stay at home foe a few days. It is really pity that I can』t play with my friends.
㈨ 腿疼的英語怎麼說
The leg hurts.
(身體某部位疼痛,句子結構是 部位+hurt)
㈩ 看病用英語怎麼說謝謝
地道口語的表達應該是go to the doctor
the + 名詞 表示一類人,一類事物
the doctor 表示醫生 引申為醫生待的地方,醫院