『壹』 吸煙的英語對話
吸煙的
A:You believe that smoking helps people relax and think more effectively. you argue that many famous statesmen smoke heavliy and live healthliy into their eighties while some nonsmokers die young.
譯文
A;你相信吸煙可以讓人放鬆和更有效的思考。你也指出很多知名人士抽煙抽的很兇卻可以悠然活到八十歲,而很多不抽煙者卻死的很早。
B:You are persuade you partner to give up smoking ,saying that medical reseach has proved the destructive effect of smoking on human health .Besides,smoking is forbindden in public places in more and more countries
譯文
B:你奉勸你的夥伴戒煙,因為醫學研究已經證實抽煙對人體健康有摧毀性的影響。還有就是抽煙在很多公共場合都是被禁止的。
供你參考一下
『貳』 在超市裡禁止吸煙的英語情景對話···(7個人的)最好帶漢語翻譯。謝謝
對話:
A:Excuse me?打擾一下。
B:Yes?嗯?
C:Please don't smoke. 請不要吸煙。
D:Yes,I think so. 是的,我也這么認為。
E:Here is the supermarket, I think it is dangerous to smoke here. 這里是超市,我認為在這里抽煙是很危險的。
F:I think they say is very reasonable. 我認為他們說的非常有道理。
G:Everyone I hope you don't have the next time. 每一個人都希望你不要再犯。
A/C/D/E/F/G:Smoking is dangerous in the supermarket, do you understand? 在超市裡吸煙很危險,你明白了嗎?
B:Yes,I am understand.Thank you for remind me.是的,我明白了。謝謝你們提醒我。
A/C/D/E/F/G:Nothing, should be. Little effort just. 沒什麼。應該的。舉手之勞而已。
希望可以幫到你,這是我自己編寫的,不是抄襲的。水平有限,還請諒解。
『叄』 英語口語情景對話
Place: Air』s villa.
地點: 空氣的別墅.
Time: on the Mid – Autumn Festival.
時間: 中秋節
People: Air and Rich
人物: Air 和Rich
Rich is from American. He is an exchange student. Now he is studying at Beijing University. He majored in culture of China. His best friend, Air, a designer, works for a photo workshop. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. So Air invited him to dinner at home.
Rich是個美國人.他是個留學生.現在他在北京大學學習.他主修中國文化專業.他最好的朋友, Air ,一個設計師, 在一個攝影工作室工作. 今天是中秋節. 因此Air 邀請他去家做客.
(Air listens to the music when she hears the doorbell.)
(Air正聽著音樂,這時候她聽到門鈴響了.)
A: That must be Rich. (She goes to open the door.)
那一定是Rich. (她去開門.)
B: Hi, Air.
你好啊, Air.
A: Welcome. It』s so nice of you to come.
歡迎啊,你能來真是太好了.
B: Air, thanks for inviting me to the dinner. Today is Mid – Autumn Festival. I bought a bunch of roses for you. Beautiful flowers for beautiful girl.
Air, 謝謝你邀請我來做客的. 今天是中秋節了. 我買了一束玫瑰花送給你,美麗的花給美麗的女孩.
A: It』s nothing. Thank you for your roses.(she hands him a present.) A little present for you.
不客氣.謝謝你的玫瑰花 .(她遞給他一個禮物) 給你准備的一個小禮物.
B: (he unwraps the present to find four mooncakes in boxes.)
Oh, it』s wonderful. Thanks. You shouldn』t have bought this.
(他打開禮物發現在盒子裡面有四塊月餅) 噢,太棒了.謝謝啦! 你不該這樣破費了.
A: oh, my pleasure. It』s just a little present for you.
哦,不客氣啦. 僅僅是給你准備的小禮物而已.
(They sit in the living room.)
(他們坐在客廳里.)
Can I get you some coffee or tea or a cold drink?
你要點咖啡或茶水或冷飲嗎?
B: Thanks. Coffee is ok.
謝謝,咖啡就可以了.
A: Black coffee or white coffee?
不加牛奶的咖啡還是加牛奶的咖啡?
B: white coffee, please. Thank you.
加牛奶的咖啡,謝謝.
A: Ok 好的.
(She goes to the kitchen to make coffee. A few minutes later, it』s done. She comes back.)
(她去廚房做咖啡. 幾分鍾後,咖啡好了.她回來了.)
Rich, here you are.
Rich, 給你咖啡.
B: Thank you, Air.
謝謝你,Air.。
A: You are welcome. Take your time. Maybe it is hot.
不客氣啊。慢慢來,或許咖啡有些燙。
B: No problem. Air, you know, I』m interested in different culture. Chinese festival is very interesting, too. Would you mind telling me about the Mid – Autumn Festival?
沒關系的。Air.,你知道,我對不同的文化很感興趣的。中國的節日也是非常有趣的。你能給我講講有關中秋節的東西嗎?
A: Ok, speaking of eating mooncakes, we have to talk about the story between Chang-Er and Hou Yi.
好啊,談到吃月餅,我們要談到有關嫦娥和後羿的故事。
B: Is that true?
那故事是真實的嗎?
A: No. It』s not true. It』s only legend.
不.不是真實的.它僅僅是個傳說.
B: Oh, I see. What is it?
哦,我明白了,是什麼呢?
A: Long, long ago, the Earth once had 10 suns circling it.
很久以前,地球曾經有10個太陽圍繞她運轉的.
B: What? 10 suns circling it?
什麼? 10個太陽圍繞她運轉?
A: Yes. But I told you it was only a legend. One day all 10 suns came out at once. The temperature of the earth went up quickly.
是的.但是我告訴你了,它僅僅是個傳說.一天所有的10個 太陽一次出現了. 地球的溫度很快升高了.
B: Wow. I guess many people 、plants and animals died. The high temperature must kill them.
噢! 我想許多人,植物和動物都死掉了. 這種高溫一定殺死他們了.
A: Yes. It was a skillful archer who saved the earth.
是的. 是一個熟練的弓箭手拯救了地球.
B: Who is he?
他是誰?
A: Hou Yi.
後羿.
B: How did he save the earth? Is he a sprint?
他如何拯救的地球的?他是一個神仙嗎?
A: No. He only shot down nine suns. Everything will be ok.
不是,他僅僅射掉了九個太陽. 一切就平安了。
B: He did a good job.
他做的很好.
A: Yes. As his reward, the Heavenly Queen Mother gave him a bottle of magic liquid.
是的. 為了獎勵他,王母娘娘給了他一瓶神奇的葯水.
B: What? What』s for?
什麼?它作什麼的?
A: If you had it, you would cure illnesses or make you live forever.
假如你喝了神葯,你可以治療疾病或者可以使你永遠活著,長生不老.
B: oh, my god. Are you kidding?
噢,我的天啊. 你在開玩笑吧?
A: I』m serious. In many Chinese stories, people want to live longer. So they want to get something magic.
我使認真的. 在中國的許多故事中, 人們都想活的長些,因此他們都想得到這樣神奇的東西.
B: I see. What did he do then?
我明白了,那後羿接著做什麼了呢?
A: It』s pity that he paid no attention to her advice.
很遺憾的是後羿沒有聽從王母娘娘的建議.
B: You mean that he drank that all.
你的意思他喝光了所有的葯水.
A: No. I mean, in front of the fame and fortune, he became a bad-tempered、selfish man.
不是.我是說,在榮譽和財富面前,他變成一個壞脾氣,自私的人了.
B: Oh, I see. As the saying goes: Money is the root of all evil.
哦.知道了,有句諺語說的好:錢是萬惡之根.
A: I couldn』t agree more. So his wife, Chang-Er could not bear to live with her husband. Then she stole his liquid, drank them and fled to the moon. This is the beautiful woman in the moon, the Moon Fairy.
我太同意了. 因此他的妻子,嫦娥不能在忍受和他生活了.然後她偷了葯水, 喝掉了,逃離到月球上去了. 這就是月亮上美麗女人的傳說了.
B: Interesting!
有趣!
A: Ok, this is the legend that I know. Maybe you will find another story like this. But I』m not for sure.
是啊,這是我所知道的傳說而已.或許你還能發現其他象這樣的故事,但是我就不確定了.
B: Thanks. 謝謝
A: Oh, Rich. Would you like more coffee?
哦, Rich. 你想添點咖啡嗎?
B: No. Thanks. Air, why not tell me the mooncakes itself? (He points to the cakes in the box.)
不了,謝謝. Air,你為什麼不給我講講月餅本身的東西的?(他指了下盒子里的月餅).
A: It』s a neat idea. In China, it is important for us to have dinner together on Mid-Autumn Festival.
好主意. 在中國,在中秋節這天,對於我們能在一起吃頓團圓飯是很重要的.
B: Really? I find that many Chinese are busy with their work. When their parents ask them to have dinner, they always have many excuses. I mean they don』t want to come back.
真的嗎? 我發現許多中國人都忙於他們的工作.當他們叫他們去吃團圓飯的時候,他們總找借口. 我的意思是他們並不想回來.
A: Yes. You are right. But many people think today is the time of reunion. It is said that the moon is at its brightest and fullest. It』s very interesting. This year the festival falls on 18 th September.
是的,你是對的,但是許多人認為今天是團圓的時候. 據說今天的月亮是最亮最圓的. 非常有意思吧. 今年的中秋節在9月18日.
B: Yes. Air. I hear that the seasonal round cakes have many different fillings. Is that true?
是的. Air,我聽說這種季節性的糕點有很多種餡的.是真的嗎?
A: Yes. It is true. Lotus seed paste, red bean paste and so on. Are you hungry? In fact, I』m hungry.
是的,是真的.蓮子餡或是紅豆餡等等. 你餓了嗎?實際上,我餓了.
B: I』m hungry, too. I can』t wait to have them right now. Air, what is this? (He points to the cakes.) Ah,
我也很餓了.我恨不得立刻就吃了.空氣,這是什麼?(他指了指糕點)
A: Ah! It』s a surprise. I asked the bakery to stamp them with your name so that I』ll give you a big surprise.
啊!那是個驚喜.我讓糕點店在月餅上打上了你的名字,就想給你大驚喜的.
B: Thanks
謝謝.
A: But I have to make some tea.
但是我要先沏些茶水來.
B: Why?
為什麼?
A: Some doctors tell us that the mooncakes are loaded with calories, so it』s not for the fat people who are on a diet.
一些醫生告訴我們說,月餅所含的熱量較大,因此不適合那些在減肥的肥胖人士的.
B: Oh, what』s the best way to have them?
哦,那最好的食用它們的方法是什麼?
A: Ok, the best way to wash down one of these cakes is with a cup of Chinese tea, especially Jasmine or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea aids the digestion.
好的,吃這種糕點最好的是就著一杯中國茶,特別是茉莉花茶或是菊花茶,茶水可以幫助消化.
B: Thank you very much. 非常感謝.
A: Just for a few minutes. I make tea. 稍等片刻,我去泡茶了.
B: Go ahead. 去吧
(Air goes to the kitchen.) (Air去了廚房.)
. Truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: So how's everything going for Christmas?
Jill: I've got all the presents I need, and my family is working together to get all the food ready. That's easy; but I have another problem to deal with.
Eddie: What's that? Don't tell me you've still got Christmas cards to write; it usually takes my wife a month to write all of ours.
Jill: No, I did that a long time ago. It's about telling my son the truth about Santa Claus.
Eddie: He still doesn't know that Santa isn't real? How old is he, eight?
Jill: Yes. He's never said anything so I never told him. But now that he's getting older…
Eddie: You think it's better that he should be told?
Jill: Yes, he's too old to believe in that type of things. And I'd rather tell him before the kids at school do.
Eddie: That happened to my oldest girl. She became really upset when her classmates told her Santa wasn't real.
Jill: I can understand. I was lucky with my oldest; she figured it out by herself and didn't tell my son.
Eddie: Well, when you tell him, be gentle. It's hard for kids to findout something like that.
Helpful Information:
When American kids get into their teens, they begin to find out that Santa Claus doesn』t really exist. Some smarter kids even know that before then. They feel it』s nothing but a joke. Of course, some are devastated when they find it out. But most realize that the character 「Santa Claus」 is really a fictional character presented in a light-hearted way for the enjoyment of children. It doesn』t matter he』s real or not, the legend will remain.
當美國小孩子進入十幾歲以後,他們開始得知聖誕老人並不是真正地存在。一些聰明一些的小孩甚至在這之前就知道了。他們覺得這只不過是個笑話。當然一些人當他們知道此事時很傷心。但是大部分人意識到聖誕老人這個人物確實是虛構的角色,一個以輕松自在的方式給孩子們帶來樂趣的角色。他是真與否,都無關緊要,傳說還是會流傳下去。
【譯文】
——聖誕節准備得怎麼樣了?
——要的禮物我都准備好了,而且我們全家正在一起准備食物。那很容易,但我還有一個難題要處理。
——什麼事?不要告訴我你還有許多聖誕卡要寫;我妻子通常花一個月的時間寫好我們所有的聖誕卡。
——不是,聖誕卡我早就寫完了。難題是怎樣告訴我兒子有關聖誕老人的實情。
——他還不知道聖誕老人不是真的?他多大,八歲?
——是的,他從未說過什麼,因此我也從未告訴過他。但現在他越來越大了……
——你認為他應該知道實情比較好嗎?
——是的,他太大了,不應該相信那種事情。而且我寧願在學校的孩子們告訴他以前告訴他。
—— 以前我的大女兒也是這樣。當她的同學告訴她聖誕老人不是真的時候,她變得很傷心。
——我能理解。我幸運我的大女兒沒有這種麻煩,她自己猜出聖誕老人是假的,但沒有告訴我兒子。
——唔,那你告訴他時,溫和一點。對小孩來說,得知那樣的事是很難承受的。
『肆』 勸好友不要抽煙的英語對話
1、向爸爸解釋吸煙的危害
2、勸爸爸戒掉的理由
3、伱陪爸爸戒煙的過程
『伍』 誰能幫我寫篇兩個人的英語對話啊,關於吸煙的,急急急急急
Tracy:
Oh, lady fingers! For me?
噢,手指餅!給我的嗎?
Jack:
For myself.
給我自己的。
Tracy:
But you didn't like lady fingers.
但你以前不喜歡手指餅。
Jack:
Well, I'm trying to quit smoking, and the lady fingers may help me.
我在試著戒煙,手指餅或許能幫上忙。
Tracy:
What made you make up your mind to quit smoking?
是什麼令你下決心戒煙?
Jack:
A study. It claims that cigarette smokers have lower IQs than non-smokers.
一項研究。它說吸煙者的智商低於不吸煙者。
Tracy:
Absolutely. I'm much smarter than you.
確實如此。我就比你聰明多了。
Jack:
And the more they smoke, the lower their IQ. So I decided to stop smoking, but it's really a tough job.
而且吸煙者的煙抽得越多,智商越低。所以我決定要停止抽煙,但真是個苦差事。
Tracy:
Don't worry. I'll help you.
別擔心,我會幫你的。
Jack:
Thank you.
謝謝。
『陸』 英語兩人對話,內容關於吸煙的
A;你相信吸煙可以讓人放鬆和更有效的思考。你也指出很多知名人士專抽煙抽的很兇卻可以屬悠然活到八十歲,而很多不抽煙者卻死的很早。
B:你奉勸你的夥伴戒煙,因為醫學研究已經證實抽煙對人體健康有摧毀性的影響。還有就是抽煙在很多公共場合都是被禁止的。
『柒』 關於吸煙的英語對話
Teacher:
John, what are you doing?
約翰,你在幹嘛?
John:
Teacher, I…I did nothing.
老師,我…..我沒幹嘛。
Teacher:
Then what is it on your hand?
那你手上是什麼東西專?
John:
Nothing, really.
沒什麼,真的。
Teacher:
Don』t try to hide it, I have seen it. Smoking is very bad for our health, even can cause cancer.
別藏了,我都看到了,抽煙屬可不好,對我們的身體有很大危害,甚至會引起癌症。
John:
Sorry,sir, I am just curious on it.
老師,對不起,我只是好奇而已。
『捌』 禁止吸煙的英語對話
這是兩個人在辦公室的對話。一個叫SHADOW。一個是老闆BOSS.
shadow excuse me boss crouse we turn on the air condition whould you don't smoking at the office?
經理,打擾了,你在辦公室可以不吸煙嗎?因為已經開了空提。
boss oh,really? but i think i must take one .
噢,是嗎?但是我想我必須要吸一跟。
boss as i am very tired by doing the project last hold night,now i need the tobacco to make me excited.
因為我昨天整個晚上都要趕那個項目,現在我需要它幫我提提神。
shadow so it is .althought smoking is bad for your health,would you mind i making a cup of coffee for you ,i really know it is a good way to cheer up .
原來這樣啊,怎麼說吸煙是有害健康的,不介意我給你倒杯咖啡吧,我覺得這也是個提神的好方法。
boss you are right ,thank you .it is really sorry that i made the office full off peculiar mell.
你說得對,謝謝,把辦公室弄到一股煙味真不好意思。
shadow it was nothing
沒什麼
再補充一個
No Smoking
Customer: Can I have an ashtray, please?
Waitress: I'm sorry, sir. This is a non-smoking section.
Customer: Where's the smoking section?
Waitress: Over there:
禁止吸煙
顧客:請給我個煙灰缸好嗎?
女服務員:抱歉,先生。這里是禁煙區。
顧客:吸煙區在哪兒?
女服務員:在那邊。
『玖』 急求一篇關於吸煙的英語對話
吸煙的
A:You believe that smoking helps people relax and think more effectively. you argue that many famous statesmen smoke heavliy and live healthliy into their eighties while some nonsmokers die young.
譯文
A;你相信吸煙可以讓人放鬆和更有效的思考。你也指出很多知名人士抽煙抽的很兇卻可以悠然活到八十歲,而很多不抽煙者卻死的很早。
B:You are persuade you partner to give up smoking ,saying that medical reseach has proved the destructive effect of smoking on human health .Besides,smoking is forbindden in public places in more and more countries
譯文
B:你奉勸你的夥伴戒煙,因為醫學研究已經證實抽煙對人體健康有摧毀性的影響。還有就是抽煙在很多公共場合都是被禁止的。
『拾』 急~~~求:英語口語情景對話,關於吸煙的!!要求兩人對話,2~3分鍾
A:Hey, have you noticed the news that the government will have greatly raised the consumption tax of cigarates in 2012?(嘿,你有沒有注意到最近的消息,政府將會在年大幅的增加香煙的消費稅?)
B:Yes. I've heard about that. What do you think of this?(是的,聽到了,你怎麼看這個事兒?)
A:Well. I think it is the right action to take. As far as you can tell, smoking does great harm not only to the smokers themselves but also the people around. If the tax is raised, there must be a lot of people who had to give up smoking.(嗯,我認為這個舉動是正確的。就你所知的,吸煙不僅對吸煙者自己有害,更對他們身邊的人有害。如果這項稅增加了,肯定有不少人因此而戒煙)
B:Right. You know sometimes people who are addicted to cigarates can not make up their mind to quit smoking because they find cigarates are cheep to buy and easy to get. If one single pack of cigarates is charged from 20 yuan to 100 yuan, then they will have to stop. It's the action that helps them to quit not in the face but under the skin.(是的,你知道有時對香煙上癮的人之所以下不了決心戒煙是因為他們覺得香煙不貴並且很容易得到。如果一包香煙從20元一包增長到100元一包的話,那很多人不得不把煙給戒了,這在源頭上徹底斷了很多人抽煙的想法。)
A:I can't agree with you more. There is a survey on the Internet about this, We must vote our voice for this new action.(我太支持你了,在網上有一個關於這項法案的支持率調查。我們應該為支持這個新的法案而投上一票)
B: Ok, use my laptop.(好的,用我的筆記本電腦吧)
自己編的對話,希望對你們有用。I am the doctorate candidate from Yale University of Finance School.