㈠ 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。
㈡ 應聘五星級酒店前台常見的英語口語有哪些
其實你有空的時候可以找一些資料來練習,參加英語角都是不錯的練習方法;如果內要找英語學習中心,ABC天卞英容語中心課程挺有.好.針對性的,課程是幫我量身制定的,我覺得介格還是不錯的 這樣的學習也應該能夠提供給你很大的進步 我就進步很多了 你可以自己寫一篇 然後在網翻譯一下,介紹分鍾就行了 她要是真著急招聘 不是特別在意外語的 面試成功後會給你學習那才是痛苦的開始。。。祝你成功
㈢ 酒店前台英語口語
28.Iwantadoubleroomwithabath.我要一間有浴室的雙人房。29.Howmuchadaydoyoucharge?每天收費多少?30.Itishundr
酒店前台英語口語:
㈣ 有誰可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英語口語
這個還是建議您可以到書店買一本書比較好
㈤ 星級酒店前台接待的英語口語短語都有哪些
你要抄具體的話很多網站都有。全部襲看完了就差不多了說真的。
http://blog.163.com/yinling_huang@126/blog/static/50575393200851021317225/ 這里有蠻詳細的。
其他的話你可能要提供一下你到底需要哪方面的資料了.. 不然說了一堆,也不合你心意..對吧?
㈥ 酒店前台實用英語口語教程的介紹
《酒店前台實用英語口語教程》是世界圖書出版公司出版的圖書。本書內容覆蓋內面廣,涉及到前容台服務中客房預訂、禮賓服務、登記入住、信息咨詢、商務中心、會議與宴會服務中心、總機服務、處理投訴、結賬退宿等多個方面,其中的禮賓服務和會議與宴會服務中心的內容詳細,與時俱進。對話的模擬度高,格外專注服務禮儀和技巧,不少服務用語是高星級酒店的規范用語,以確保溝通效果。
㈦ 有誰可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英語口語
以下是方向標英語網為大家收集整理的有關酒店前廳接待常用的27句英語口語!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下周二見到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。
15.Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先請。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
㈧ 酒店英語口語
would you like to / are you going to make a reservation?
could u pls tell me the check-ins' name?
it doesn't match with the information in our computer/system, would u give it a double check
I'll swich you over to the hospitality desk/front desk
ok,got it
or
ok,it has been record