『壹』 怎麼學英語口語哇
1. 像我這樣在..com上不來停刷源新回答英語問題
2. 下載些英語的MP3來聽,我在家裡就下了一個美國人教英語和一個美國人教西班牙語,全部標准美英。而且其內容不像我們的教育那樣枯燥,是富含有趣的故事,情景,還能學到許多俚語、粗口、習慣用語等等
3. 在晚上找外國朋友。我在許多國外的交友網上都有blog,然後就跟他們聯系,一般用MSN或ICQ。然後可以跟他們視頻、語聊,這樣你的口語上去了,聽力好了,別的都不是問題了。(如:www.hi5.com)
其實我認為學一門語言只要有機會多接觸,多聽多說就行了(比如還可以多看英語原版電影,多聽英文歌曲)。可惜我國現在的英語教學制度我實在不敢恭維,希望等我孩子出生的時候能有所改善,而不是永遠的『啞巴英語』
『貳』 英語四級口語是英式英語嗎
英語四級是國內的考試認證,所以肯定是以國內的教學作為基礎。國內的教學是以英式口音為主的,所以應該是英式口音。
『叄』 英語的口語與俚語有什麼區別嗎
口語指日常用語,口頭交流時用的,非正式的,與口語相對的就是書面語回。正如中文的口語答和書面語一樣。
俚語是也就是通俗語,或叫「白話」,英語稱為slang,俚語常常比較生動,大多數俚語屬於口語范疇,但也有一些俚語用作書面語。俚語常常不能只從字面意思去理解,它與人們的生活習慣、經驗等息息相關。
『肆』 老哇用英語怎麼說
老哇的英文翻譯
老哇
Old WOW
老哇的英文翻譯
Old WOW
『伍』 哇的英語是
Wow!
int.哇!呀!;
n.一鳴驚人; 音符失真,聲音走音; 魔獸世界(游戲);
vt.<俚>使驚嘆,使佩服; 使熱烈叫好;
『陸』 口語(英語)
get out of my face 閃遠點
don't let me down 別讓我失望
don't fall for it 別上當
follow me please 請跟我來
absolutely not 絕對不是
count me on 算我一 個
don't count on me 別指望我
there comes the bus 車來了
without hesitation 毫不猶豫
you really did a good job 你的確幹得內很好
it's not my business 不關我的事容
after you 你先來
stupid boy 混蛋
『柒』 美國俚語 是指的什麼 用在什麼場合 學英語要專門記憶么
美國俚語多指一些比較語法以外的英語集合體,就是日常生活中比較隨口一些,能夠強烈表達自身情感的一些英語,不免含有一些粗口,比如:WHAT THE FUCK,SHIT, HOLY CRAPS, OOPS等,大多不能用語法翻譯完成。當然,很多俚語也有從這里演變出來,比如為了避免FUCK,更受歡迎的是:WHAT THE HECK,既滿足了口感,也避免了粗口。
俚語,當然是難登大雅之堂的,所以適用於非正式場合,同輩朋友交談,與其他人閑談等都可以用到。
俚語,筆者認為不需要「專門」記憶,因為這是產生於生活交流中的一門語言,要想熟練運用當然是從生活中著手了。到一個有英語環境的國家是最好的辦法,在國內的話可以通過觀看一些正宗的英語電影來提高。「PRISON BREAK」和「FRIENDS」都是值得學習的連續劇,當然不是情節,是英語。
另外,如果你是為出國留學做准備,建議你至少了解一些罵人的英語,不是叫你學壞,至少來這邊,你要知道人家是在誇你還是罵你。西方國家當然也有少數素質比較低的人。
1.二者區別在於前者是不規范的口頭用語,後者是比較常用的生活用語。
2.筆者認為沒有一種情況「必須」去學美國俚語,融入西方環境,俚語的問題就迎刃而解了。這邊畢竟規范的英語還是主流,不要被誤導了方向。
3.確切的說,美國凡是具有語言表達能力的人都懂,且能熟練運用俚語。
還是那句話,俚語是英語的一部分,但不是主要部分,規范的語法英文才是主流。
『捌』 英語中的口語和俚語意思一樣嗎口語是正式語言嗎
不一樣的,比抄如你問口語怎麼樣,對於老外來說就像問,他普通話說得怎麼樣這種感覺,而俚語更像固定表達,比如某種表達會帶有特定意思,而不是正常書面看起來的感覺,俚語懂得多的,感覺對文化認識比較深,比如一個人在某個城市住的久,那麼可能當地一些方言或者和其他地方不一樣的表達他也能聽懂。希望對你有幫助
『玖』 英文中一些常用的口語是什麼
Any day will do?哪一天都可以?
Any messages for me?有我的留言嗎?
Are you by yourself?你一個人來嗎?
All right with you?你沒有問題吧?
Are you free tomorrow?明天有空嗎?
Are you kidding me?你在跟我開玩笑吧?
As soon as possible!盡可能快!
Back in a moment!馬上回來!
Believe it or not!信不信由你!
Better luck next time!下次會更好!
Boy will be boys本性難移!
Come to the point!有話直說!
Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?
Does it keep long?可以保存嗎?
Don't be so fussy!別挑剔了!
Don't count to me!別指望我!
Don't fall for it!不要上當!
Don't get me wrong!你搞錯了!
Don't give me that!少來這套!
Don't let me down!別讓我失望!
Don't lose your head!別樂昏了頭!
Don't over do it!別做過頭了!
Don't sit there daydreaming!別閑著做白日夢!
Don't stand on ceremony!別太拘束!
Drop me a line!要寫信給我!
Easy come easy go!來得容易去得也快!
First come first served!先到先得!
Get a move on!快點吧!
Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works!給他點教訓!
Give me a break!饒了我吧!
Give me a hand!幫我一個忙!
Great minds think alike!英雄所見略同!
I'll treat you to lunch.午餐我請你!
In one ear,out the other ear.一耳進,一耳出!
I'm spaced-out!我開小差了!
I beg your pardon!請你再說一遍!
I can't afford that!我付不起!
I can't follow you!我不懂你說的!
I can't help it!我情不自禁!
I couldn't reach him!我聯絡不上他!
I cross my heart!我發誓是真的!
I don't mean it!我不是故意的!
I feel very miserable!我好沮喪!
I have no choice!我別無選擇了!
I watch my money!視財如命!
I'll be in touch!保持聯絡!
I'll check it out!我去看看!
I'll show you around!我帶你四處逛逛!
I'll see to it!我會留意的!
I'm crazy for you!我為你瘋狂!
You make me jump!你下了我一跳!
Make up your mind.作個決定吧!
Make yourself at home!就當在家一樣!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!沒聽說過!
Nice talking to you!很高興和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不經一事,不長一智!
None of your business!要你管?
There is nothing on your business!這沒你的事!
Now you are really talking!說得對!
Please don't rush me!請不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed!請一定要通知我!
She looks blue today.她今天很憂郁!
She is under the weather.她心情不好!
So far,so good.過得去。
Speaking of the devil!一說曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!離我遠一點!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一樣嗎?
That's a touchy issue!這是個辣手得問題!
That's always the case!習以為常!
That's going too far!這太離譜了!
That's more like that!這才象話嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔牆有耳!
There you go again!你又來了!
Time is running out!沒有時間了!
We better get going!最好馬上就走!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
After you. 您先。
Allow me. 讓我來。
Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
As soon as possible! 越快越好!
Be careful! 注意!
Be quiet! 安靜點!
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Blast! **!
Bless you! 祝福你!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Bottoms up! 乾杯!
Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好傢伙!
Break the rules. ?#;反規則。
Break the rules. 違反規則。
Can I have this. 可以給我這個嗎?
Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了嗎?
Can-do. 能人。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Cheer up! 振作起來!
Chin up. 不氣 ,振作些。
Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。
Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
Come on. 來吧(趕快)
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Congratulations! 祝賀你!
Control yourself! 克制一下!
Count me on 算上我。
Daring! 親愛的!
Dead end. 死胡同。
December heartbeat. 黃昏戀。
Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
Do you have any money on you? 你身上帶錢了嗎?
Do you have straw? 你有吸管嗎?
Does it serve your purpose? 對你有用嗎?
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。
Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
Don't count on me.別指望我。
Don't fall for it! 別上當!
Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
Don't give me that! 少來這套!
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Don't mention it. 沒關系,別客氣。
Don't move! 不許動!
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
Don't push me. 別逼我。
Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
Don't worry. 別擔心。
Drop it! 停止!
Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。
Feel better? 好點了嗎?
Follow me. 跟我來。
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
Fresh paint! 油漆未乾!
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Get out of here! 滾出去!
Gild the lily. 畫蛇添足。
Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
Go to hell! **吧!
God works. 上帝的安排。
Good for you! 好得很!
Good job! 做得好!
Good luck! 祝好運!
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Guess what? 猜猜看?
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)!
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
Have fun! 玩得開心!
He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
He came by train. 他乘火車來。
He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企圖。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
He is my age. 他和我同歲。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He owes my uncle $.他欠我叔叔美元。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Help yourself. 別客氣。
Here we are! 我們到了!
Here ye! 說得對!
Here you are. 給你。
High jack! 舉起手來(搶劫)!
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
Hold on. 等一等。
Hope so. 希望如此。
How about eating out? 外面吃飯怎樣?
How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
How big of you! 你真棒!
How big of you! 你真棒!
How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。
How much? 多少錢?
How's everything? 一切還好吧?
How's it going? 怎麼樣?
I agree。 我同意。
I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
I decline! 我拒絕!
I don't care. 我不在乎。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
I doubt it 我懷疑。
I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
I just made it! 我做到了!
I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
I love you! 我愛你!
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
I promise. 我保證。
I quit! 我不幹了!
I see. 我明白了。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。
I swear by the god. 我對天發誓。
I think so. 我也這么想。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能讓我搭一程嗎?
If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平
I'll kick you ***. 我將炒你魷魚。
I'll see to it 我會留意的。
I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I'm full. 我飽了。
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
I'm home. 我回來了。
I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
I'm lost. 我迷路了。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
I'm not it a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)。
I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
I'm single. 我是單身貴族。
IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關系。
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
It is a deal! 一言為定!
It is a long story. 一言難盡。
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!
It is of high quality. 它質量上乘。
It is raining. 要下雨了。
It is urgent. 有急事。
It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
It』s a long story. 說來話長。
It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
It's against the law. 這是違法的。
It's going too far. 太離譜了。
It's her field. 這是她的本行。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
It's up to you. 由你決定。
It's up to you. 由你決定。
Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
Keep it up! 堅持下去!
Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Let go! 放手!
Let me see.讓我想想。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Long time no see! 好久不見!
Lose head. 喪失理智。
Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
Me too. 我也是。
Move out of my way! 讓開!
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
My god! 天哪!
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
My treat. 我請客。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Never mind.不要緊。
No one knows . 沒有人知道。
No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
No problem! 沒問題!
No way! 不可能!
No way! 不行!
None of my business. 不關我事。
None of you keyhole. 不準偷看。
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Not bad. 還不錯。
Not in the long run. 從長遠來說不是這樣的。
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
Not so bad. 不錯。
Not yet. 還沒。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
Of course! 當然了!
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋里可沒什麼東西煮飯。
Right over there. 就在那裡。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。
See you. 再見。
She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷巨款。
Shoot the breeze. 閑談。
Shut up! 閉嘴!
Side dish. 配菜。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Slow down! 慢點!
So do I. 我也一樣。
So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
So long. 再見。
Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
Stay away from him. 別*近他。
Still up? 還沒睡呀?
Sure thin! 當然!
T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
Take a seat! 請坐!
Take care! 保重!
Take it easy. 別緊張。
Talk truly. 有話直說。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
That is a boy! 太好了,好極了!
That is great! 太棒了!
That is unfair. 這不公平!
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
That's all I need. 我就要這些。
That's all! 就這樣!
That's neat. 這很好。
The answer is zero. 白忙了。
The line is engaged. 占線。
The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這里沒有這個人。
They hurt. (傷口)疼。
This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
This way。 這邊請。
Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
Time is running out. 沒時間了。
Time is up. 時間快到了。
To be careful! 一定要小心!
Try again. 再試試。
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Watch out! 當心。
Watch you mouth. 注意言辭。
We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
What a good deal! 真便宜!
What a pity! 太遺憾了!
What about you? 你呢?
What brought you here? 什麼風把你吹來了?
What day is today? 今天星期幾?
What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎麼樣?
What is the fuss? 吵什麼?
What is you major? 你學什麼專業?
What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
What time is it? 幾點了?
What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
When are you leaving? 你什麼時候走?
Who knows! 天曉得!
Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
Who wants? 誰稀罕?
Who's calling? 是哪一位?
Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
Why are you so sure? 怎麼這樣肯定?
Why does she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她為什麼要嫁給一個年齡與她父親相當的男人?
Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
Why so blue? 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
Would you mind making less noise? 能不能小聲點。
Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
You are welcome! 別客氣!
You ask for it! 活該!
You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
You bet! 一定,當然!
You can make it! 你能做到!
You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯
You did right. 你做得對。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。
You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
You have my word. 我保證。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
You never know. 世事難料。
You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
You set me up! 你出賣我!
You want a bet? 你想打賭嗎?
Your are welcome. 你太客氣了。
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
You're welcome. 不客氣。