導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 口語英語這詞英語

口語英語這詞英語

發布時間:2021-03-02 03:22:54

⑴ 英語口語300詞

The most important reason why receiving vaccinations before travelling aboard is that we may avoid local sickness.Vaccination can protect you against becoming infected with a range of serious diseases such as cholera,yellow feverand tick-borne encephalitis.
These vaccines are recommended to protect travelers from illnesses present in other parts of the world and to prevent the importation of infectious diseases across international borders.Which vaccinations you need depends on a number of factors including your destination,whether you will be spending time in rural areas,the season of the year you are traveling,your age,health status,and previous immunizations.

⑵ 英語口語常用語`

1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full. 我飽了。
23. I'm home. 我回來了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這么想。
48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的

101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。

202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。

203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著?回答。

204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。

205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。

206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。

207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?

208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。

209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。

210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。

211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。

212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。

213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。

214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。

215. None of your business! 與你無關!

216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。

217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。

218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?

222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?

224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。

225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。

227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的,

228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。

229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。

231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。

232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。

233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。

234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。

236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。

237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!

241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?

243. First come first served. 先到先得。

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。

249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。

250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。

251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。

252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。

253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。

255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!

256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。

257. She's under the weather. 她心情?不好。

258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。

259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有?根據。

260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。

261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。

262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。

264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。

265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。

266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。

267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。

268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。

269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。

270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。

271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。

272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。

275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。

276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。

277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。

278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?

279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。

⑶ 英語口語考試常用語

1. I see. 我明白了.
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是.
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快內)
8. Hold on. 等一等.
9. I agree. 我同意容.
10. Not bad. 還不錯.
11. Not yet. 還沒.
12. See you. 再見.
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見.
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來.

⑷ 英語,口語,常用詞

love
vt.& vi. 愛,熱愛; 愛戴; 喜歡; 贊美,稱贊
vt. 喜愛; 喜好; 喜歡; 愛慕
n. 愛情,愛意; 疼愛; 熱愛; 愛人,所愛之物

love的名詞詞性中有愛人這一說法,尤指女性的意中人。(註:lover是情人)

⑸ 「口語」這個詞怎麼翻譯

口語可以翻抄譯為 colloquial language; colloquialism; oral language;spoken language
但是spoken language用的較普遍
但是指英語口語的話,Spoken Enlish. or oral English 都可以
除此外還有vernacular language,我知道的就這些了。

⑹ 英語口語這個單詞該怎麼翻譯呢

並不是都行,只有spoken
english是的英語口語是名詞,而中間的speak
english
是動作,顯然是不行而專english
speaking
與spoken
english
呢,english
speaking
可以單純的翻譯成英屬語,鄙人一般很少用到,而spoken
english
就是單純的翻譯成英語口語,spoken
用了過去時態,spoken
english
說出來的英語。

⑺ 英語口語的翻譯

聽力不用逐字逐句地去聽,要把握大意,抓關鍵詞,還要注意提示詞,版尤其一些表示轉折權意義的詞。有幾個詞或者幾個句子沒明白絕對不要慌,不要在上面糾結,這是正常的。上下文會給你很多提示,一個內容往往會在幾個地方以不同的形式重復。你回想一下你看過的中文文章,是不是有時跳過一大段都不會理解錯誤?除了一些別的因素外,很大一部分原因是因為文中充斥著重復或者說是冗餘信息。這些東西幫助你理解。不要用精讀的態度去對待聽力,那樣的話,有點事倍功半~~
太困了,就寫到這兒吧。
祝學習好!

關機前又瞅了一眼標題,還得翻譯一下。趕快補上:是的,我明白。我認為盡管我總是能夠堅持創造出我想做的,而不是別人想讓我做的。我認為那來自於工作。(沒上下文理解出來的總是有點怪啊~~)

閱讀全文

與口語英語這詞英語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610