A. 有誰可以提供些酒店前台接待的常用英語口語
以下是方向標英語網為大家收集整理的有關酒店前廳接待常用的27句英語口語!
1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想訂一個雙人房間。
2.What's the price difference?兩種房間的價格有什麼不同?
3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一間雙人房朝陽面的每晚140美元,背陰面的每晚115美元。
4.I think I'll take the one with a front view then.我想我還是要陽面的吧。
5.How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
6.We'll be leaving Sunday morning.我們將在星期天上午離開。
7.And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.我們盼望下周二見到您。
8.I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.我想訂一個帶洗澡間的單人房間,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。
9.We do have a single room available for those dates.我們確實有一個單間,在這段時間可以用。
10. What is the rate, please?請問房費多少?
11.The current rate is$ 50 per night.現行房費是50美元一天。
12. What services come with that?這個價格包括哪些服務項目呢?
13.That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.聽起來還不錯。這個房間我要了。
14. By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。
15.Welcome to our hotel.歡迎光臨。
16.So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
17. Let me have a check again.讓我再看一下。
18.The Reception Desk is straight ahead.接待處就在前面。
19.After you, please.你先請。
20.Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
21.There is a shop on the ground floor.一樓有個商店。
22.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
23.Can I also get some souvenirs there?也可以買到紀念品嗎?
24.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
25.Excuse me,where is the restaurant?勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
26.We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
27.I'd like to try some Chinese food today.今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
B. 前台接待簡單英語口語
can i help you,sir?
what can i do for you?
這都是:我有什麼可以幫助您的嗎?
I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
C. 酒店接待英語,酒店常用英語口語有哪些
旅遊英語口語--入住酒店
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我在台北已預訂房間。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我的名字是王明明。
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要樓上的房間。
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is hot water available any time?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
May I see the room?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
我要訂這間房間。
I'll take this room.
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
Would you fill in this registration form?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
餐廳在那兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time does the dining room open?
早餐幾點開始供應?
What time can I have breakfast?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
最近的地鐵站在那裡?
Where is the nearest subway station?
何時需退房?
When is check-out time?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrowmorning?
當然。你何時離開?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
8點。
At 8 o'clock.
那麼,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
我總共有3件行李。
I have three pieces of baggage.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
幾點?
What time?
明早7點。
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light)doesn't work.
房間內沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
熱水不夠熱。
The hot water is not hot enough.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可樂。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Can I pay by credit card?
我住的很愉快。
I enjoy my stay.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write downthe contents of the laundry on it.
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
我今晚(明天)就要。
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
這件不是我的。
This is not mine.
有一件遺失了。
There's one piece missing.
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
D. 酒店接待外賓的日常英語口語
11、Sit
down,
please
.Here
is
the
menu.
請坐,給您菜單,先生。
May
I
take
your
order,
sir?
您要點菜嗎?
12、What
would
you
like
to
have,
coffee
or
tea?
您要喝咖啡還專是茶?
13、Would
you
like
to
have
any
wine
with
you
dinner?
您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?
14、Service
hours
are:
(餐廳)供應時屬間是:
7:00a.m.to
9:00a.m.for
breakfast.
早餐7點到9點。
11:30a.m.to1:
30p.m.for
lunch.
午餐11點半到1點半。
6:30p.m.to
8:30p.m.for
dinner.
晚餐6點半到8點半。
15、Here
is
the
bill.
Please
sign
it.
這是您的帳單,請簽字。
what
can
I
do
for
you?
would
you
like
some
coffee\drinks?
E. 英語日常交際用語翻譯(20句
1.How are you?
你好嗎?
2.Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你。
3.How do you do?
你好。怎麼樣(還好嗎?)?
4.Fine,thanks,And you?
很好,謝謝,你呢?
5.Very well,thanks.
很好,謝謝。
6.I'm fine,thank you.
我很好,謝謝你。
7.Nice to meet you,too.
我也很高興見到你。
8.Very good?
很好?
9.Please say hello to your father for me.
請代我向你父親問好。
10.I will.Thank you.
我會的,謝謝。
11.He isn't here.
他不在這。
11.That's right.
很好。
12.OK,I can.
好的,我會的。
13.Good night.
晚安。
14.Good evening.
晚上好。
15.I've very well.
我很好。
16.Yes, it's very late.
是的,太晚了。
17.See you this evening.
晚上見。
18.I can see it.
我知道了。
19.See you.
回見。
20.Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
F. 誰能提供一些簡單的接待英語口語的範例(越多越好)
前廳部 (61) Have you a reservation? 您預訂過嗎? (62) May I have your name and room number? 您能告訴我您的名字與房間號碼嗎? (63) Here is your room key. 給您房間鑰匙。 (64) Please pay at the cashier』s desk over there. 請去那邊帳台付款。 (65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you? 這些是您的行李嗎?我來幫您拿,好嗎? (66) I』m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 對不起,我們飯店那一天的客房全部訂滿了。 (67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房間已經確認了。我們期待著為您服務。 (68) I』ll cancel Mr Bell』s reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我將取消BELL先生從2月27日開始3個晚上的預訂。 我們期待著下一次為您服務。 (69) May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次確認您的離店日期嗎? (70) I』m sorry, madam. We don』t have any vacancy at the moment. 對不起,小姐,我們現在沒有空房間。 (71) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 請問您有幾件行李? (72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有貴重或易碎物品嗎? (73) You can get your money changed at the cashier』s Desk.. 您可以去收款處兌換錢。 (74) Could you take a message for her, please? 你能不能為我給她留信口信? (75) Just a moment, please, sir. I』ll put you through. 請稍等一下,先生。我馬上為您接通。 (76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外線請先按9,聽到聲響後再按您所要的號碼。 (77) How would you like to make payment, sir. 先生,請問您將如何付款? (78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I』ll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,這是您的找錢和收據。我馬上叫行李員上去取您的行李。 (79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense.. 您的房費將由接待單位支付,而雜費則應由您自己付。 (80) How many copies do you need? 您要復印幾份? (81) Can you give me your fax number, sir? 請您告訴我您的傳真號碼好嗎? (82) When can I pick it up? 我什麼時間能取?
G. 接待客人英語常用語
我人在美國,我一抄般去飯店,店員看到我一般都說:
Hi,
how
are
you
today?
然後他回答以後,你就說一句good保持微笑就行了。下面就是向他問他需要點些什麼,最後臨走前說句Thanks,
have
a
nice
day!