『壹』 想找工作,但是面試英語口語 怎麼提高啊
現在做面試英語口語的地方也少,如果能有和外國人一對一這樣的交流環境就好了回
現在一對一的外教口語不答是沒有,新東方啊、環球雅思他們都有,就是估計價格不低啊……
聽說過電話英語么?跟培訓班比起來,價格要合適多了。這種是新興的英語培訓方式,我們需要做的就是接電話,時間也自由掌握。我覺得挺好的,我有個朋友,在找工作之前,提前准備了3個月,就是練這個電話英語,名字好像叫:enging,你可以上網搜索看看。每個禮拜只用3天吧,每次10幾分鍾就可以了。我看我的朋友提高還是挺快的,最後直接很順利的進了外企。
『貳』 找工作面試英語交談應該怎麼說
這個看對方問什麼的呢
畢竟,語言是交流的東西的
問什麼就可以回答什麼內容的
『叄』 面試官和求職者的英文對話 至少20句對話 滿意必採納!
僅供參考:
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
請介紹一下你自己。
B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你認為你有怎樣的性格?
B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱點和優點是什麼?
B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有執照或資格證書嗎?
B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和別人相處如何?
B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你為什麼要來新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i』ve worked in Singapore before, i』m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這里的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
請再說一遍。/對不起,能重復一下嗎?
B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我
。
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我沒有,謝謝!
BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。
A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間
相關熱點: 英語求職面試英語面試面試主題英語面試小學五年級英語
職場英語從這里開始!這里有最全面的職場干貨、英語表達、商業資訊、人際關系內容……選擇一門課,開啟你的職場修煉之路吧!
『肆』 求職英語口語怎麼准備
這個也分很多種的,看你想加強的是哪方面咯。
不過都是要多對比一下的,推薦一家給你回參考參考。
你可以體驗答一下
http://www.tudou.com/home/diary_v12536306.html
『伍』 找工作的英語會話
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鍾再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什麼會讓你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫葯研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to ecational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什麼事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our instry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不願正面回答,也可以說:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建議)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申請工作單位的情況)
Dress properly. Don't shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)
Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer ring the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)
Don't talk with your mouth full. (嘴裡有食物,不可開口說話)
Don't make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)
Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙)
Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)
Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談政治或宗教)
『陸』 英語口語情景對話關於求職面試的口語對話
主要是introce your self
『柒』 急求關於找工作應聘英語口語對話
面試英語,自我介紹
A:Good morning. I'm Lydia Shen, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
B:How do you do, Miss Shen. My name is Penny Zhao. And I'm coming for your advertisement for a trainee salesperson.
A:How do you do, Penny? Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
A:Ok. Please talk something about yourself or introce yourself.
B:……
A:早上好。我是Lydia Shen,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。
B:你好,沈小姐。我叫Penny。我是來應聘見習推銷員的。
A:你好,Penny。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎?
B:恩,我想我能。
A:好吧。那就說說你的情況吧,或者介紹一下自己。
B:……
該介紹自己了,那麼在面試中怎麼做自我介紹呢?先來看一些背景知識:
Background:
面試時需要做自我介紹,這個時候不要細致地談自己的生活情況或者工作經驗,而是要想方設法地讓面試官對你有所了解,告訴他一些事情,這些事情應該使你在招聘過程中具有優勢。或許你想選取一些有人情味的故事講給他聽,但這么做,你要有把握與面試官的想法吻合。或者可以概述一下最近你乾的工作和你正在申請的工作有什麼聯系,有怎樣的幫助,以及你為什麼要到這家公司工作等等。特別值得提的是,要舉例子,這樣你的回答才更具真實性,更容易被接受,才能給對方留下深刻的印象。
或者當面試官讓你做自我介紹的時候,你可以主動問一下對方想知道自己哪方面的情況,這樣也便於你的回答更加有針對性。但是這種做法的前提是你對面前的這個面試官有一定的把握,確信這樣追問不會引起對方的反感才行。
有了這些背景知識,我們再掌握一些基本的單詞和常用的句型來幫助我們理解對方的話和組織語言表達清楚自己的意思就足夠了:
Words & Expressions:
part-time job: 兼職工作
full-time: 全職
position / vacancy: 職位,空缺
manager: 經理
director: 主任
president: 董事長,總經理
General Manager: 總經理
saleperson: 推銷員
engineer: 工程師
accountant: 會計
degree: 學位
introce:(動詞) 介紹 introction: (名詞)介紹
Let me introce myself. / Let me do some introction. 讓我來介紹一下自己。
Which aspect do you want to know about me?
或者 What do you want to know about myself? 您想知道我哪方面的情況?
『捌』 找工作的英語口語對話範文
面試開始的時候無非就是讓你介紹自己。但介紹你自己最好是講跟你工作有關的,誰都不想知道你家有幾個人,家在哪這樣無知的回答。
『玖』 找工作中但有英文面試,怎樣快速短期提高口語交流呢
我覺得最好的方法就是找個外教實戰演習。這樣既能模擬當時面試的氣氛,還能練習英語表達。一對一的培訓建議去思易。效果很好。
『拾』 英語面試常用的對話
A:Good morning. I'm XXX, the manager of the company. What's your name please?
(早上好。我是XXX,這個公司的經理。你叫什麼名字。)
B:Good morning, Miss Pan. My name is XXX. I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you.
(你好,潘小姐。我叫XXX。我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你)
A:Nice to meet you,too .You are the first one to have arrived. Well, for this job, we need people to work hard. Do you think you're suitable for this kind of job?
(你好, 今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。對於這個工作,我們需要刻苦能乾的人,你覺得你能適應這樣的工作嗎? )
B:Oh, yes, I think so.
(恩,我想我能。)
A:Why did you choose to come here for a job?
(你為何選定到此地來謀職?)
B:I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.
(我希望有一個提供升級機會的工作)
A:What interest you most about this job?
(你對這份工作最感興趣的是什麼?)
B:I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.
(我喜歡和一班人一起工作及解決問題。)
A:Why should I hire you?
(我為什麼要聘請你?)
B:My ecational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job.
(我的教育背景和工作經驗使我能夠勝任這項工作)
A:When can you begin?
( 你何時能開始工作? )
B:Immediately.
( 馬上就可以 )
A:So you can go back now,we will inform you soon.
( 所以現在你可以回去了,我們很快就會通知你 )
B:I will wait patiently, thank you.
( 我會耐心等待的,謝謝 )
(10)找工作英語面試口語擴展閱讀:
英文面試不同於筆試這種硬性的考核,主要考察應聘者隨機應變的能力。
有的人心理素質比較差,看到一個新的面試環境,特別是房間擺設、風格和上次面試完全不同時,心裡也會七上八下,還沒開始面試就手腳冰涼,連話都說不利索。