A. 英語購物常用語
A:May I help you?/What can I do for you?
B:Yes,I want to buy a skirt.
A:What size/color do you wear/want?
B:Size S./Blue.
B. 仁愛英語口語交際,我想要初中英語常用的口語交際,購物,服務日期,問路,天氣,等等,仁愛初中所有常用
1、購物
A:good morning ( )?
B:i would like to look atthe blouse
A:( )?
B:blue and white ,please
A:how about this one?it is very nice and it is not very expensive
B:( )?
A:it is 200yuan only
B:what size is it ?
A:size L
B:it'silk( )?
A:of course .it looks nice
B:i think it is ok for me( ).here is the money
A:thank you
答案
What can I do for you ?
which colour do you like ?
How much it cost?
Does it rally one ?
I will buy it?
2、詢問天氣
A: What a gorgeous day today!
B: Yes, But for me. I feel a little bit cold. I miss the climate in my hometown.
A: Oh? What's the kind of climate in your hometown?
B: My hometown is in Kaiping Guangdong. There are four very obvious seasons in it. But generally speaking, it's not that cold as here.
A: Yeah, usually the climate in south China is warm. So what is your favorite season?
B: I like autumn the most. Because it's not cold or hot. And I like the leaves change color and the cool wind blow on my face. I feel good in this weather.
A: Yes, I like that climate, too. By the way, have you noticed that the weather change quickly and extremely last time?
B: Of course, months ago, the storm and the heavy rain, right?
A: Yes, that's the one.
B: There was raining cats and dogs that day. And the weather change to so cold immediately. And there were flood in some areas.
A: Yes, you're right.
3、問路
A:Excuse me. May I ask you some questions?
B:Sure.
A:Where is the post office?
B:It's next to the hospital.
A:Then, where is the hospital?
B:First, turn left. Next,go straight for one minutes. Then turn right at the traffic light. Last go straight for three minutes. The hospital is on the right.
A:Thank you very much.
B:You are welcome
4、點餐
Having A Dinner in A Restaurant
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
Tom: No, we don''t.
Waiter: How many people are you together?
Tom: Just two persons.
Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking section, non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?
Tom: We prefer non-smoking section.
Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?
Tom: How long a wait do you think there''ll be?
Waiter: About eight minutes, I think.
Tom: OK, we will wait a while.
(Ten minutes later)
Waiter: I''m sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.
Tom: Thank you.
Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?
Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?
Waiter: No problem.
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones.
Jones: The same for me, please.
Waiter: Yes, sir.
Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?
Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please.
Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak.
Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?
Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?
Tom: I think I''ll have beer.
Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.
Waiter: Would you like a dessert?
Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.
Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course.
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away
5、a: i'm so upset now..
b:why? Anything bad happened?
a:no,..it's just...college life is not like what i've pitcured. i con't get used to it. it was so much better in highschool. besides, i'm home sick right now.
b:come on. don't think about it that way! college life suppose to be so colorful! don't just stay here everyday. let's go outside and make new friends!
a:no, thanks. i think i better stay here and don't go and destroy other people's joy.
b:hey! don't you think it that way. people like you! our friends love you! come on, i show you somewhere you will be definitely interested in.
a:where? what place can draw my attention now?
b:the chess club. you love to play chess don't you? come on , there's a whole bunch of friends waiting for you!come on, move!
a:...all right. well i don't deny my passion on chess. by the way, thank you for being there for me. i'm feeling a lot better now.
b:that what's friends do , right? you are wellcome!
6、度假
Going on holiday
Jim: Hi, Mary and Tom. How are you today?
Mary: We are good. The exam is finally over!
Tom: Yes. I'm so excited! We are going to have our holiday now!
Jane: Hey everyone, I was actually looking for you everybody.
Tom,Jim,and Mary: Hi, Jane.
Jane: I'm planning to ask my friends to go to Hainan for holiday together. I'm wondering if you are interested in it.
Mary: Oh, really? I'm very interested in it. I love seascape very much.
Tom: So do I!
Jim: I'm afraid I can not go. My father wants me to give him a hand in his convenient store. I wish you all have a nice holiday!
Tom, Mary, and Jane: You too! We have to get prepared for the trip too. Talk to you later!
Jim: Bye!
7、應聘
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes?Go for it. (你能在兩分鍾內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked indivial?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
希望能夠幫到您 謝謝!!
C. 商店日常用語(服務用語) 英語口語
hello, do you need help? 你好,需要幫助嗎
i think this one fits you very much. 這件很適合你
it is very pretty for you. 你穿上很漂亮
i can give you a discount. 我可以給你打折
do you want to try it on? 試一試嗎
what size do you want? 你要版什麼號權
bye, welcome back! 歡迎下次光臨
D. 購物英語的常用語
may i help you?我可以幫助你嗎?
i need....我需要...
How much is this...?這個...多少錢?
please give me another.請給我拿個內別的。
i will buy it.我買它。容
E. 購物時常用的英語口語有哪些
我們去(商店)逛逛吧!
Let's go window-shopping.
I'm flat broke. (我身無分文。)
Let's go window-shopping anyway. (不管怎麼說,我們去逛逛吧。)
Why don't we go window-shopping?
Shall we go window-shopping? (去逛商店嗎?)
人多專得要命屬!
What a crowd!
It's so crowded!
What a big crowd!
商店幾點開門?
When does the store open?
When does the store open? (商店幾點開門?)
It's closed today. (今天休息。)
F. 購物英文日常用語
你好!
Where is the shopping area in this town?
購物區在城鎮的什麼地方?
Where is the biggest shopping center?
哪有最大的購物中心?
Is there a department store around here?
附近哪有百貨商店?
Is it far from here?
離這遠嗎?
Could you tell me how to get there?
能告訴我怎麼到那嗎?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪?
Where can I buy a roll of film?
在哪能買到膠卷?
I』d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?
我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎?
Are there any unusual things proced in this town?
這個鎮有什麼特產嗎?
Where can I buy it?
我在哪裡能買到
Is there a ty-free shop?
這有免稅店嗎?
What time do stores open?
什麼時候商店開始營業?
I』d like to buy kitchenware
我想買廚房用具
Which shop has the best range of goods?
哪個商店有最好的商品
Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?
你能推薦我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎?
Where can I buy cloth?
在哪能買到布料
What do you sell on the second floor?
你們在2樓賣什麼?
Excuse me. Can you help me?
打擾一下。能幫我一下嗎?
I』d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?
我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到?
Do you have something special in this area?
在這有什麼特別的嗎?
I』m looking for something for my mother.
我在為我媽媽找一些東西
Hello, may I help you?
你好,我能幫你嗎?
I』m just looking. Thank you.
就是看看,謝謝
Do you have sweaters?
你有毛線衫嗎?
Could you show me some small sweaters, please?
能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎?
I』d like to see this
我想看看這個
Could you show me something in my size?
能找個我這么大號的嗎?
Can I pick it up?
我能拿下來嗎?
Do you have one like this?
你有像這個一樣的嗎?
I』d like the one in the window
我想要個櫥窗里的
Could you show me another one?
能給我看看另一件嗎?
What kind of colors do you have?
你們有什麼顏色的?
I』m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy
我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫
Do you have anything smaller?
你有一些小號的嗎?
Do you have any other style?
你有其他風格的嗎?
Do you have a red one?
有紅色的嗎?
I』d like something casual.
我喜歡隨意的風格
This is not what I』m looking for
這不是我要找的
This is too big
這個太大拉
Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的嗎?
This is too flashy (plain)
這個太浮華拉(朴實)
I don』t like this color (design)
我不喜歡這個顏色(設計)
Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎?
I』d like something in cotton
我喜歡棉製的
What would you recommend?
你有什麼建議?
Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?
Where is the fitting room?
換衣間在哪?
This is just my size.
這就是我的號
It doesn』t fit
這個不適合
This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太短拉(長/緊/松)
May I put it on again?
我能在穿一下嗎?
It feels tight here
我感覺這緊
What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什麼號的?
Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎?
Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎?
How do I look?
我看起來怎麼樣?
What is this made of?
什麼做的?
Could you show me this ring?
能看一下這個戒指嗎?
What kind of stone is this?
這是什麼石頭?
This is very beautiful
非常漂亮
It』s too expensive for me
太貴拉
Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有大約80圓的東西嗎?
I』m sorry. I』ll come later.
對不起,我就來
Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?
Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?
Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?
Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?
Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?
Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎
How long does it take?
需要多長時間?
I』ll take this
我要這個
I』d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的
This is a present
這是個贈品
Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?
Anything else?
還有其他的嗎?
No. that』s all
不,夠拉
Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙帶嗎?
I』ll take this
我要帶著這個
How much it all together?
一共多少錢?
Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?
Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?
Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎?
Do you accept traveler』s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?
What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什麼樣的信用卡?
Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎?
Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?
Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤
Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?
You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉
Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎?
I don』t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢
I already paid
我已經付錢了
Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎麼使他免稅
May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎?
Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表
Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?
I』d like to have it today
我今天想要
What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什麼?
Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?
By air (sea) mail, please
空(水)運
How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國
Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎?
How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢?
Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?
Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什麼困難嗎?
I think this is broken here
我想是這壞拉
It doesn』t work at all
根本不好用
Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好他或是退款給我
I found a stain here
這有個污點
Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎?
Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎?
I』d like to return this
我想退掉它
Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎?
Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎?
The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters
腰需要收(放)3公分
Could you make it longer (shorter)?
能做長(短)點嗎?
Does it take a long time?
用很長時間嗎?
Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎?
I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn』t come out.
我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來
G. 英語常用日常交際用語購物 (Shopping)
1. - What can I do for you?
- I'd like some apples.
2. - Where can I buy some stationery?
- Let's look at the shopping guide. Oh, it's on the ground
Floor.
3. - Could I buy half a kilo oranges?
- Certainly. Here you are.
4. - Will you please show me that radio?
- Certainly.
5. - How much is the radio?
- Ninety yuan.
6. - Good morning, sir. May I help you?
- Yes, I'd like to buy a sweather
H. 提供一些英語購物的日常用語(售貨員和顧客)
1. go shopping
去買東西
2. We can go shopping.
我們可以去買東西。
3. She'll go shopping tomorrow.
她明天要去買東西。
4. Some people go sighting, others go shopping.
有的人去觀光,還有的去購物。
5. Did you go shopping today?
今天你出去買東西嗎?
6. Did you go shopping yesterday?
昨天你購物了嗎?
7. Do you go shopping yesterday?
你昨天上街買東西了嗎?
8. Shall we go shopping tomorrow?
我們明天去購物嗎?
9. Go shopping alone, like before.
你可以仍然一個人做事,像以前一樣。
10. I like to go shopping.
我喜歡購物。
11. We usually go shopping on Sundays.
我們一般星期天去買東西.
12. I go shopping every three days.
我每隔三天購物一次。
13. We can go shopping tomorrow morning.
我們可以明早去購物。
14. I sometimes go shopping on foot.
我有時步行去買東西。
15. My father likes to go shopping.
我父親喜歡買東西。
16. Can you go shopping with me ?
你能和我一起去購物嗎?
17. We do go shopping on weekends.
周末我們確實是去購物。
18. Are you ready to go shopping?
你准備好要去買東西了嗎?
19. Will you go shopping with me?
你跟我去買東西嗎?
20. Why not go shopping with me?
和我一起去逛商店吧?
21. He and I go shopping together.
我和他一塊去買東西。
22. We often go shopping on Sundays.
我們經常在星期天去買東西。
23. I usually go shopping on Sundays.
我通常星期天購物。
24. I have to go shopping this afternoon.
今天下午我得去買東西。
25. I like go shopping in the supermarket.
我喜歡到超級市場購物。
26. Do I have time to go shopping?
我有時間購物嗎?
27. If the weather wears, I will go shopping.
如果天氣允許,我就去購物。
28. Mary is going to go shopping by herself.
瑪麗將一個人上街買東西。
29. I used to go shopping with my sister.
以前我常常和我的姐妹一起去買東西。
30. How would you like to go shopping tomorrow?
明天你願意去逛街嗎?
31. I hope to go shopping on Saturday next.
我希望在下星期六去購物。
32. Why do I have to go shopping with you ?
你買東西,為什麼我得陪你去?
33. Mei-yu: Do you want to go shopping tonight?
美玉:你今晚想去采購嗎?
34. I am sorry, I cant go shopping with you.
對不起,我不能和你一起去買東西了。
35. If it were fine tomorrow, I would go shopping.
如果明天天氣好,我就去買東西。
36. Look out for the baby while I go shopping.
我上街買東西時你要看好嬰兒。
37. Tom will run us into town to go shopping.
湯姆將開車帶我們去買東西。
38. Our proposal to go shopping was weakly a cquiesced in.
我們提議去買東西被勉強同意了。
39. How would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?
明天跟我一起去逛街怎麼樣?
40. Please get me a basketball book when you go shopping.
當你去買東西時,請給我買上一本關於籃球的書。
41. Would you get some Colombian coffee when you go shopping?
你購物的時能幫我買點兒哥倫比亞咖啡嗎?
42. go window-shopping
逛商店
43. I go window - shopping.
我去逛街。
44. Shall we go window-shopping?
要不要去逛街看東西?
45. go fishing/ skating/ shopping/…
去釣魚/溜冰/購物…
46. go window-shopping; go for a walk in the street
逛大街
47. They often go to the shopping mall nearby.
他們常去附近的購物中心。
48. Can I go to the shopping center by subway?
坐地鐵可以到購物中心嗎?
49. I will go to the shopping sections of the city.
我要去城市的商業區。
50. go on a spree and inlge, e.g., a shopping spree.
瘋狂放縱例如瘋狂購物。
I. 請問,有哪些日常用的購物用語(要英語的)
英語購物用語
如果你在講英語國家的商店購物,則一定要掌握好用英語購物的用語,下面是一些在購物時常用的購物用語,一起來學學吧!
一、售貨員招呼顧客:
在講英語國家的商店裡,售貨員見到顧客時常說:
1. May I help you? 您買東西嗎?
2. Can I help you?/ What can I do for you?您想買什麼?
3. Is there anything I can do for you?
4. May(Can)I do something for you?
一般不說:What do you want?因為這樣問顯得無禮。
店主或店員想了解顧客想要什麼,喜歡什麼或向顧客推薦物品時的用語:
Which shirt(pen…)do you like?
你想買哪一種襯衫(筆…)?
What size(colour,kind…)do yu want?
你想買哪種型號(顏色,種類…)?
Do you like this size(colour,kind…)?
你喜歡這種型號(顏色,種類…)嗎?
Is this(Are these)all right?
這個(這些)可以嗎?
What about these(those)?
這些(那些)怎麼樣?
What else would you like?
你想要點什麼?
二、顧客告訴售貨員想買什麼:
(1)如果顧客需要購物可以說:
1. I am looking for a red coat. 我想買一件紅衣服。
2. I want to get a pair of sunglasses. 我想買一副太陽鏡。
3. I'd like to have a pair of black trousers. 我想買條黑褲子。
4. Can you show me a shirt?可以把襯衫給我看看嗎?
5. Could I have a look at that blouse?我可以看看那件女式衫衣嗎?
(2)如果你只想逛商店可以說:
No,thanks. I'm just looking around. /Just have a look. 不,謝謝了。我只是隨便看看而已。
顧客要告訴店主或店員想買什麼時的用語:
Can you show me…? 你能給我看看…嗎?
I would like(want)some… 我想買…
Have you got any…? 你們有…嗎?
I』m looking for… 我想買…
顧客向店主或店員詢問價錢或討價還價時,可以說:
How much is it(are they)?多少錢?
How much do you ask for it(them)?這個(些)你要多少錢?
What does it come to?一共多少錢?
Can it(they)be cheaper?能便宜點嗎?
That』s too much dear.太貴了。
Can you sell it for two yuan?兩元錢你賣嗎?
Can you come down a little?能便宜一點嗎?
How much do you want?你想要多少錢?
顧客選購物品時,店主和顧客之間交談的常用語:
May I have a look at it(them)? 我可以看看嗎?
Can I try it(them)on? 我可以試一試嗎?
…is(are)over there. …在那兒。
三、詢問顧客想買的商品的特徵時可以說:
1. What colour do you want?/What colour, please?你要什麼顏色的?
2. What size do you want?/What size, please?你要什麼尺碼的?
3. What kind do you want?/What kind, please?你要哪一種?
四、售貨員向顧客推薦商品:
1. What about the green one?那件綠色的怎麼樣?
2. The coat is nice and warm. 這件衣服很暖和。
3. The trousers are the fashion now. 這種褲子現在正流行。
4. How do you like this pattern?你覺得這種款式怎麼樣?
5. How about the colour? 這顏色怎麼樣?
五、顧客詢問價格:
1. How much is it? 它要多少錢?
2. How much are these things?這些東西多少錢?
3. How much does it come to? 一共多少錢?
4. What's the price of it? 這個多少錢?
5. How much,please? 請問要多少錢?
六、買賣達成:
顧客中意某一件東西後想買下某物時說:I'll have/take it. (我要買這個。)而較少說:I'll buy it.
七、付錢:
Here's the money. 來,付錢。
當顧客購物付款後,售貨員或收款員通常要向顧客致謝說:Thank you.
1、May/Can I help you? 您想買點什麼?
2、Are you looking for something particular? 您需要什麼東西?
3、We have a clearance sale today.我們今天請倉大處理。
4、The price will go down.價格將會降低。
5、I heard other stores having great mark-downs on this item.我聽說別的商店這種商品正在大降價。
6、Please try it on.請試穿一下。
7、I\'ve seen this cheaper in other places.我在別的地方看見過這種商品,價格比者便宜。
8、Could you bring the price down?價格能再低一點嗎?
9、That is a steal.這是廉價品。
10、I\'d buy this if it were cheaper.如果再便宜一點我就買。
11、It\'s a little overpriced.有點貴。
12、Do you know what size you are?你知道自己穿多大好嗎?
13、I\'m afraid we\'re out of that item.恐怕那種貨已經賣完了。
14、I\'m afraid we don\'t have it in stock.恐怕已經沒有存貨了。
15、Where is the men\'s shop?男裝櫃台在哪?
16、Do you have this in stock?這個還有存貨嗎?
17、Do you have this in blue?這件有藍色的嗎?
18、How are you going to pay? Cash,check or charge?你打算怎樣付款,現金、支票,還是賒帳?
19、How will you pay for this?你用什麼方式付款?
20、Cash back?要現金找頭嗎?
21、what a deal!多便宜!
22、Bring your receipt to the customer service,and they will refund you.拿著你收據到顧客服務台,他們會給恁退錢。
23、Can you give me the invoice?你能給我發票嗎?
語購物常用語集錦
英語購物常用語集錦
1.顧客進入商店時,店主或店員的常用語:
What can I do for you﹖
Can(May)I help you﹖
Is there anything I can do for you﹖
May(Can) I do something for you﹖
以上各句均可譯作「我能幫你嗎(您要什麼)?」
2.店主或店員想了解顧客想要什麼、喜歡
什麼或向顧客推薦物品時的用語:
Which shirt(pen...) do you like﹖
你想買哪一件襯衫(筆……)?
What size(colour、kind...)do you want﹖
你想買哪種型號(顏色、種類……)?
Do you like this size(colour、kind…)﹖
你喜歡這種型號(顏色、種類……)嗎?
Is this(Are these)all right﹖
這個(這些)可以嗎?
What about these(those)﹖
這些(那些)怎麼樣?
What else would you like﹖
你還想要點什麼?
3.顧客要告訴店主或店員想買什麼時的用語:
Can you show me…﹖ 你能給我看看……嗎?
I would like(want) some…. 我想買……。
Have you got any…﹖ 你們有……嗎?
I'm looking for….
我想買……。
4.顧客向店主或店員詢問價錢或討價還價時,可以說:
How much is it (are they)﹖多少錢?
How much do you
ask for it(them)﹖
這個(些)你要多少錢?
What does it come to﹖ 一共多少錢?
Can it(they) be cheaper﹖ 能便宜點嗎?
That's too much dear. 太貴了。
Can you sell it for two yuan﹖ 兩元錢你賣嗎?
Can you come down a little﹖ 能便宜一點嗎?
How much do you want﹖ 你想要多少錢?
5.顧客選購物品時,店主和顧客之間交談的常用語:
May I have a look at it(them)﹖ 我可以看看嗎?
Can I try it(them)on﹖ 我可以試一試嗎?
…is (are) over there. ……在那兒。
英文購物對話-討論價格
A: How much are you asking for this?
A:這個多少錢?
B: I』m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?
B:每件10歐元,您看怎麼樣?
A: Is tax already included in the price?
A:這個價位含稅嗎?
B: Yes. Our price can』t be matched.
B:是的。我們的價格無人可比。
A: Would you consider a volume discount?
A:批量購進可以再優惠嗎?
B: If you buy 1000 or more, you』ll get a 10% discount.
B:如果您能購進1000件以上我們就可以優惠10%。
A: I』ll accept your offer.
A:好的,我接受。
A: Could you tell me how much it is?
A:您能告訴我這個的價格是多少嗎?
B: In the neighborhood of $ 500.
B:500美元左右。
A: That』s way too much money.
A:價格太貴了。
B: We can make rections according to the model.
B:我們可以根據型號給予優惠。
A: We have to ask for another price rection.
A:再給我們優惠點兒吧。
B: You can forget about another cut.
B:不能再降價了。
購物英語對話
A: Could you tell me how much it is?
(您能告訴我這個的價格是多少嗎?)
B: In the neighbourhoud of $ 500.
(500美元左右。)
A: That』s way too much money.
(價格太貴了。)
B: We can make dow by model.
(我們可以根據型號給予優惠。)
A: We have to ask for another price rection.
(再給我們優惠點兒吧。)
B: You can fourget about another cut.
(不能再降價了。)
A: How much are you asking for this?
(這個多少錢?)
B: I』m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?
(每件10歐元,您看怎麼樣?)
A: Is tax already included in ther price?
(這個價位含稅嗎?)
B: Yes. Our price can』t be matched.
(是的。我們的價格無人可比。)
A: Would you consider a volume discount?
(批量購進可以再優惠嗎?)
B: If you buy 1000 or more, you』ll get a 10% discount.
(如果您能購進1000件以上我們就可以優惠10%。)
A: I』ll accept your offer.
(好的,我接受。