導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語商務宴請口語

英語商務宴請口語

發布時間:2021-03-01 04:11:08

『壹』 常用英語商務用語有哪些

商務英語口語常用句子: We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要. 2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us. 請了解這一點對我們至回關重要.3 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道答你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的.4 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity. 我們的方針是不授與專賣權.5 There should always be exceptions to the rule. 凡事總有例外. 這是人家在公司常用的,發給你看看有幫助沒,希望幫到了~

『貳』 商務酒店日常英語口語

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。

『叄』 求英語商務宴請點餐部分的對話,越詳細越好。急用

宴請常用英語禮節語句:

歡迎宴會 Welcome dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) Luncheon

便宴 Informal dinner

自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon

便餐 Light meal

工作午餐 Working luncheon

慶功宴 Glee feast

答謝宴會 Return dinner

告別宴會 Farewell dinner

招待會 Reception

為…舉行宴會/宴請 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

雞尾酒會 Cocktail party

茶話會 Tea party

包餐/點餐 Table d'hote/a la carte

上菜 Serve a courst

歡聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together

您的位置在這里。 Here is your seat.

請入席! Please have a seat.

請隨便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

請各位隨意用餐。 Help yourself please.

您喝點什麼? What would you like to drink?

現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,乾杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最後,我借主人的酒,提議為…乾杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

敬您一杯! Here's to you!

祝你健康! To your health!

我要為此乾杯! I'll drink to that!

隨量! Whatever you like!

我失陪一會兒! Excuse me for a minute.

菜不好,請多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.

『肆』 急求一篇,關於商務晚宴的,英語情景對話 。4個人,要5分鍾的。!!!

你今晚想參加我們的晚宴嗎?
Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?

For example:
A: Would you like to join us for dinner tonight?
你今晚想參加我們的晚宴嗎?
B: Great. I'd be glad to.太好了,我樂意內參加。

恐怕我容不得不推辭這個邀請。
I'm afraid I have to decline the invitation.

For example:
A: I'm afraid I have to decline the invitation.
恐怕我不得不推辭這個邀請。
B: Maybe some other time?另外換一個時間,可以嗎?

『伍』 商務社交英語:邀請客戶吃飯要注意什麼

對於商務英語洽談來說,最重要的就是,一定要英語口語立場標准,如果做不到這點,那麼可能就要先考慮考慮,是否應該先加強這方面能力。對於商務人士來說,時間緊張,上課地點不穩定,很多人都會選擇通過互聯網的在線英語培訓來進行提升。

回到商務社交洽談,中國人有個習慣,就是在飯桌上談生意。在職場上,與客戶會面時往往聊著聊著就到了飯點,這就免不了要請客戶吃飯,那麼邀請客戶吃飯時要注意些什麼呢?

招待客戶意味著你將你的客戶帶到一個與工作、商業無關的環境中促進你們的關系。

招待客戶吃飯,那麼以下幾點,在選擇飯店的時候是必須要關注到的:

  1. quiet environment安靜的環境(你不是去酒吧嗨翻天的)

  2. good service(良好的服務)

  3. good food(好吃的食物)

  4. serving specialties from your country or region(是否有「本幫菜」)、

  5. not too crowded不太擁擠

  6. near your place of work離你工作的地方比較近

  7. price價格。

在吃飯前,為了展現待客之道,不妨了解客戶的家鄉在哪裡以了解客戶的口味喜好及用餐習慣。

下面就以對話實例告訴大家在招待客戶了解菜單的時候可以聊些什麼:
A: This looks like a really nice place.
B: I hope you like it, Anna. We come here quite often with visitors. It』s very typical. Are you hungry?
A: I』m absolutely starving.
B: I』m afraid they don』t have menus in English here, but just say if you need help with anying.
A: Ok. How may courses are we having?
B: A starter and a main course, then we can decide later about dessert.
A: That』s fine with me. Where are the starters(開胃菜)?
B: They』re here, then these are fish dishes and the meat ones are on the next page.
A: What』s this?
B: That』s mushrooms in a cream sauce. I』m having that. Followed by the tuna. It comes with asparagus(蘆筍) and small potatoes roasted in the oven.
A: That sounds great. I』ll have the same. What would you like to drink?
B: Just the water for me. I』m driving. I thought I could show you the old town and the cathedral later.
A: That would be lovely. I』ll choose sparkling water(蘇打水).
B: OK. Let』s see if we can catch the waiter』s attention.

寒暄一番後,進入點餐環節。那麼在點餐的時候,看看英語是不是夠禮貌:

  1. 第一句 Waiter!大錯特錯!這樣喊服務員是非常不禮貌的哦~這時候你應該說Excuse me!以引起服務員的注意。

  2. 第二句 Give us the menu!這樣也是非常沒有禮貌的,你不是小孩子向大人索要玩具啦。你應該說Can/Could we have the menu, please?

  3. 第三句 I don』t eat pig.如果你說出了這句,那就真的是讓老外嘀笑皆非了。當然,我們都不吃生豬。如果你是想表達你不吃豬肉,你應該說I don』t eat pork.

  4. 第四句I take the pasta.同樣不禮貌,應該說I』ll have the pasta.

  5. 第五句I』d like water with gas.你是想表達你想喝蘇打水嗎?別再Chinenglish啦!蘇打水的英語是sparking water.那麼相應的蒸餾水也不是water without gas,而是still water.

  6. 第六句你想和你的客戶說這頓飯我請,如果你說了I invite you,估計你的客戶連飯都吃不下去了吧。你應該禮貌些!可以用It』s my treat./That is on me.

看了這六句話是不是有些額頭冒汗啊,相信許多人平時都是使用前者的表達吧。

最後,在招待客戶時既然是想保持良好的關系,就不要一直盯著業務說啦,何不聊聊大家感興趣的話題呢?相信在流利的口語下,溝通效率一定會很高,與客戶成為朋友之後,生意自然就是順水推舟的事情啦。

『陸』 商務英語口語十五:餐桌上如何談生意

在商務英語口語中,邀請客人吃飯時,我想都不僅僅是為了吃飯,在這個特殊時候,可以適當的談些生意合作上面的事情,那麼我們在餐桌上如何談生意呢?

對話背景:CEC的業務員佟先生邀請一會英國客戶奧爾森先生共進午餐。兩人在餐桌上就軟體的展示問題進行了商討。
T: Mr. Tong, salesman of CEC
O: Mr. Olson, a British customer

T: I recommend the lobster.
O: I think I』ll go with the roast rib.
T: Can we talk a little about the project? (問對方是否可以談合作上的事情,一定要注意禮貌,不能魯莽,如果你認為這會影響到客戶吃飯的情緒,則不問為好,畢竟什麼事情都不能勉強,餐桌上更多的應該是放鬆,增進客戶感情的地方)
O: Go ahead. (一般客戶都是會答應的,但是不要太過)
T: Even though it』s powerful, it』s very easy to use. You』ll be pleased with our documentation. And we』re far ahead of our competitors in our graphics capabilities.
O: I』ve heard very good reports about your software. I』d like you to arrange for a demonstration. How about 1 o』clock, Thursday afternoon, in our demo center?
T: Ok, no problem.
O: Well, that was a wonderful meal.
T: The food is really good here, isn』t it?
O: How much does the bill come to?
T: Don』t worry. I』ll take care of the bill.
O: Thank you very much.
謝謝。

『柒』 商務英語口語:怎樣預定餐桌

Can I book a table this evening?我可以訂個餐桌嗎?
A: Good evening.晚上好。
B: Good evening.晚上好。
A: What can I do for you?我能為您做版什麼嗎?
B: Can I book a table this evening?我可以訂個餐桌嗎?
第二句:For how many people?幾位權?
A: For how many people?幾位?
B: 10. A table for ten people.10位。十人桌。
A: When can we see you, sir?你們幾點到,先生?
B: About 6:00 this evening.大約今晚六點。
其他表達法:
Could I book a table this evening?我可以預定一個今晚的餐桌嗎?
We'll keep the table for you until 6:30.我們將把您訂的桌位留到六點半。

閱讀全文

與英語商務宴請口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610