導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語店鋪口語

英語店鋪口語

發布時間:2021-03-01 02:27:00

『壹』 牛奶麵包店常用英語交際口語

What can I do for you
Can I help you
Would you like some bread
What would you like
What kind of bread would you like
How much milk would you like

『貳』 英語口語情景對話,關於服裝店make a complaint的對話

A:Can I help you?(What can Ido for you? )
B: I want to buy a skirt
A:What size do you want ?
B:can I have a try?
A:Yes ,of course.Follow me ,please
How do you like?
B:Not bad.How much is it?
A:A hundred yuan.
B:Do you have a cheaper one ?
A:Sorry.I think it is fit for you.
B:Ok, I will take it.
A:Thank you.

『叄』 商店日常用語(服務用語) 英語口語

hello, do you need help? 你好,需要幫助嗎
i think this one fits you very much. 這件很適合你
it is very pretty for you. 你穿上很漂亮
i can give you a discount. 我可以給你打折
do you want to try it on? 試一試嗎
what size do you want? 你要版什麼號權
bye, welcome back! 歡迎下次光臨

『肆』 大家能給我提供一些飯店用的英語口語嗎

飯店英語日常交流用語大全

1、Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2、How do you do?
您好!(初次見面)
Glad to meet you.
很高興見到您。

3、How are you?
您好嗎?
Fine, thanks. And you?
很好,謝謝。您好嗎?

4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
歡迎到我們賓館(餐廳、商店)來。

5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
願您在我們賓館過得愉快。

6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人剛入店時)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人在飯店逗留期間)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我們賓館過得愉快。(客人離店時)

7、Have a good time!
祝您過得愉快!

8、***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
***飯店,前廳。您找誰?

9、Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.
對不起,我撥錯號了。

10、May I speak to your general manager?
能和你們總經理說話嗎?
Speaking.
我就是。

11、Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
對不起,他現在不在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信嗎?

12、Pardon.
對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?
I beg your pardon.
對不起,請再說一遍,好嗎?

13、Congratulations!

祝賀您!

14、Happy birthday!

生日快樂!

15、Happy new year!

新年快樂!

16、Merry Christmas!

聖誕快樂!

17、Have a nice holiday!

假日快鄭?/P>

18、Wish you every success!

祝您成功!

答謝和答應語:

19、Thank you (very much).

謝謝您(非常感謝)。

20、Thank you for your advice (information, help)

感謝您的忠告(信息、幫助)。

21、It's very kind of you.

謝謝,您真客氣。

22、You are welcome.

不用謝。

23、Not at all.

不用謝。

Don't mention it.

不用謝。

24、It's my pleasure.

非常高興為您服務。

(With pleasure.)

(My pleasure.)

25、I am at your service.

樂意為您效勞。

26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.

感謝您在我們酒店下榻。

27、I'm sorry.

很抱歉。

28、Excuse me.

對不起。

29、I'm sorry, It's my fault.

很抱歉。那是我的過錯。

30、Sorry to have kept you waiting.

對不起,讓您久等了。

31、Sorry to interrupt you.

對不起,打擾您了。

32、I'm sorry about this.

對此表示抱歉。

33、I apologize for this.

我為此道歉。

34、That's all right.

沒關系。

35、Let's forget it.

算了吧。

36、Can(May)I help you?

我能幫您什麼嗎?

Yes, please.

好的。

37、What can I do for you.

我能為您干點什麼?

38、Is there anything I can do for you?

有什麼能為您效勞的穡?/P>

39、Just a moment, please.

請稍等一下。

40、May I use your phone?

我能借用您的電話嗎?

Certainly.

當然可以。

Yes, of course.

當然可以。

41、Go upstairs/downstairs.

上樓/下樓。

42、It's on the second (third) floor.

在二(三)樓。

43、Excuse me.

對不起。

Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?

請問盥洗室(休息室、電梯)在哪兒?

This way, please.

請這邊走

Turn left /right.

往左轉/右轉。

45、It's in the lobby near the main entrance.

在大廳靠近大門。

46、It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.

在地下室走廊盡頭。

47、Mind/(Watch)your step.

請走好。

48、Please be careful.

請當心。

49、Please don't leave anything behind.

請別遺忘您的東西。

50、Don't worry.

別擔心。

51、Take it easy.

放心好了。

52、Please don't smoke here.

請不要在這邊抽煙。

53、Goodbye.

再見。

54、See you late.

再見。

55、Good night.

晚安。

56、See you tomorrow.

明天見。

57、Goodbye and thank you for coming.

再見,謝謝您的光臨。

58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.

再見,希望再見到您。

59、Have a nice trip!

一路平安!

60、Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!

祝您旅途愉快!祝您好運!

補充:

1、Have you a reservation?

您預定過了嗎?

2、May I know your name and room number?

您能告訴我您的名字與房間號嗎?

3、Here is your room key.

給您房間鑰匙。

4、Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.

請去那邊帳台付款。

5、Are these your baggage?

這些是您的行李嗎?

May I take them for you?

我來幫您拿好嗎?

6、Housekeeping, may I come in?

客房服務員,我可以進來嗎?

7、Leave your laundry in the laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

請把要洗的東西放在浴室門後的洗衣袋中。

8、I hope I'm not disturbing you.

我希望沒有打擾您。

9、One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.

等一會兒,夫人。我馬上送來。

10、I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)

我給您請電工(大夫……)。

餐飲部:

11、Sit down, please. Here is the menu.

請坐,給您菜單,先生。

May I take your order, sir?

您要點菜嗎?

12、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?

您要喝咖啡還是茶?

13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?

您用餐時要喝點酒嗎?

14、Service hours are:

(餐廳)供應時間是:

7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.

早餐7點到9點。

11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.

午餐11點半到1點半。

6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.

晚餐6點半到8點半。

15、Here is the bill. Please sign it.

這是您的賬單,請簽字。

補充二:

1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?

您需要什麼樣的房間(吃什麼樣的菜)?

2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.

這是介紹我們飯店的小冊子和價目表。

3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.

我們給您九折優惠。

4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.

我們給陪同提供免費早餐。

5、We accept your terms.

我們接受您的條件。

6、May I introce myself?

讓我介紹我自己。

7、May I present you a litter souvenir?

請接受我們的一點小紀念品。

8、Let's drink to our friendship!

為我們的友誼乾杯!

9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!

建議為在座客人的健康乾杯!

10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)

乾杯!

11、How do you like Chinese food?

您喜歡中國菜嗎?

12、What do you think of our service?

您對我們的服務有什麼意見?

13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).

謝謝您給我們提的意見(贊揚、建議)。

14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.

這是違反飯店規章制度的。

15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.

我們飯店是不收小費的。

It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.

我們為能為客人服務好而感到高興。

Thank you all the same.

然而,還是要謝謝您。

16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.

您必須賠償。

17、Thank you for telling us about it.

謝謝您告訴我們

I'll look into the mater right away.

我馬上去處理這件事情。

18、I assure you it wont happen again.

我保證此類事情不會再發生。

19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)

先生(夫人),請不必擔心。

I will send someone up to your room right away.

我馬上派人到你的房間去。

20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.

我不能保證,但我會盡力而為。

21、What can I show you.

您要買什麼?

22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?

您喜歡這種款式(顏色、尺寸、圖案)嗎?

23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.

這種顏色的特大號已經賣完了。

Please try us again tomorrow.

請明天再來看看。

24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.

共計175元。

You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付現金也可以用信用卡。

25、You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.

您真會買東西,眼力真好。

『伍』 我是一名導購,店裡經常有外國人賣衣服,常用英語口語表達 該怎麼說不勝感激~

1. Hello, welcome to......
2.Thanks four your presence, mind your steps.
3.Six in all, five thousand altogether, card of cash?
4.Please put in your password/code.
5.Please sign your name
很高興為你解答!
老師祝你學習進步!
望採納,多謝版你的問題!^權_^

『陸』 英語 關於便利店裡使用的口語對話~~

你這么問沒人能回答你。不過去打工的話學習會很快,1天就基本能學會了。我第一次在英國打工也緊張得很,其實很簡單,過了幾小時就順手了。

『柒』 商務酒店日常英語口語

1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。

『捌』 我的美國老闆要來參觀店鋪 急需要10句英語口語 接待用

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 對不起 我叫Richarrd Stewart
I'm a photographer. 我是一位攝影師。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以替 和 的小小男孩拍一張照
What's it for? 是做什麽用的
It's for a book. 是為一本書拍的。
You're writing a book? 你在寫一本書嗎?
It's a book of pictures. 這是一本攝影集。
I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我稱之為 美國寫真真
Oh, that's a nice idea. 噢 這想法不錯。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture. 你想拍我們的照 就就請吧
I'm Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help. 謝謝 很感謝 的幫幫助
I'm Richard. What's your name? 我是Richard 你叫適讒
Gerald. Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald? Gerald 你今年多大大
Five. 五歲。
And where do you live? 你們住在哪
We live in California. 我們住在Californiaa 。
Well, welcome to New York. 噢 歡迎你們到紐約約來
OK, just a second. 好了 請稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here. 我快要准備就緒了。
Can I help you? 我能幫你忙嗎
Oh, please. 噢 太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! 請握住Gerald的手。。很
Now point to the buildings. 現在請指著那些建築築物
Terrific! 好極了
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald 親一親媽媽媽 很
Thank you, Gerald. 謝謝你 Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 謝謝 Vann太太
Oh, my pleasure. 噢 不客氣。
We'll be looking for your book. 我們會去買你的書。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 謝謝。再見。Geraldd 再見。
Thanks again. 再次謝謝 。
Oh, you're welcome. 噢 請別客氣。
Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿 讓我給 拍一張張
Wonderful. Please. 好啊 請。
Are you from New York? 是從紐約來的嗎
No, I'm from Greece. 不是 我是從希臘來來的
I'm an exchange student. 我是一名交換學生。
When did you come here? 是什麽時候來這 的
Three months ago. 三個月之前。
Your English is very good. 的英語說得很好。
Thanks. 謝謝你的 獎。
I studied English in school. 我是在學校 學的英英語
Would you like some coffee? 要不要來點咖啡
No, thank you. 不要 謝謝。
Tell me about your book. 談談你的書吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet, 噢 它尚未完成
but I have some of the pictures. 但我手頭有一些照片片
Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看
Yes. I'd like that. 要啊 我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在這 。 美國寫寫
It's an album of pictures of the United States: 是關於美國的
the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市 一些特別別的地方以及人們的攝影選輯
And these are pictures of people working: 這是工作中人們的照照
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 鋼架工人 銀行職員員 警察 街頭小
ambulance drivers, doctors.... 救護車駕駛 醫生等等等…
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. 噢 這是我父親 他他是一名醫生
This is my mother. 這是我母親。
This is my mother. 這是我母親。
What's her name? 她叫什麽名字
Ellen. Ellen。
My younger brother, Robbie. 這是我弟弟Robbie
He goes to high school. 他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan. 這是我妹妹Susan
She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工工作
Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 這是我祖父 他住在在Florida
And this is my wife Marilyn. 這是我太太Marilyn
Oh, she's very pretty. 噢 她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family? 謝謝。那 的家庭呢
They are in Thessaloniki. 他們住在Thessaloniiki
That's a large city in northern Greece. 那是希臘北部的一個個大城市
But now I'm living in the Bronx. 但現在我住在Bronx喬?
With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美國家庭住嗎
No. Hispanic. 不是 是西語裔家庭庭
Oh no! It's five thirty. 哎呀 已經五點半了了
Will you excuse me? 我失陪了
I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。
It was nice meeting you. 非常高興遇見你。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高興碰到 。
Thanks for your help. 謝謝 的幫助。
And good luck! I've got to go. 祝 好運 我得走了了
By the way, I'm Richard. 噢 我忘了說 我叫叫Richar
What's your name? 呢
Alexandra. Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再見 Alexandra 行 謝。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再見。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一個旅行袋。

Family Album, U.S.A.
It's an album of pictures of the United States.
Richard takes many pictures for his album.
He photographs the cities like New York...
and other special places.
He photographs people working:
police, ambulance drivers, steel workers, doctors.
Philip Stewart, Richard's father, is a doctor.
He's a pediatrician, a children's doctor.
And Richard's mother, Ellen Stewart, is a home maker.
His brother Robbie,
is a student of Riverdale High School.
He's 17.
Richard has one sister.
Her name is Susan.
She works for a toy company in New York City.
Malcolm Stewart is Richard's grandfather.
He's 72 years old and lives in Florida.
And this is Richard's wife, Marilyn Stewart.
She is a fashion designer and a sales clerk
in a boutique in New York City.
You'll meet Marilyn Stewart
and all of the other Stewarts in Family Album, U.S.A.
……自己選吧

『玖』 關於服裝店鋪銷售的英語口語

去買本書吧
去找下網路上的翻譯

『拾』 店裡經常有外國人賣衣服,常用英語口語表達 該怎麼說

可以學習一些詢問用語 以及衣服質地 和顏色 size 和價位表達 相關的單詞

閱讀全文

與英語店鋪口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610