導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 賓館入住英語口語對話三篇

賓館入住英語口語對話三篇

發布時間:2021-02-26 05:25:02

❶ 入住酒店常用英語口語 入住酒店英語怎麼說

入住酒店英語是:Check In the Hotel 。

Here is my voucher。這是我的證件。

Have a pleasant stay。祝您住得愉快。

Here is your key card。這是你的房卡。

Do we need to pay deposit?需要付押金嗎?

Do you have a reservation?你有預訂房間嗎?

Have you made a reservation,sir?請問您有預定嗎?

Does the room have a hairdryer?房間里有吹風機嗎?

Can you keep my valuables?你能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?

We hope you enjoy your stay with us。祝您入住愉快。

(1)賓館入住英語口語對話三篇擴展閱讀

英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。也是世界上使用較廣泛的語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個。

是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英語由古代從丹麥等斯堪的納維亞半島以及德國、荷蘭及周邊移民至不列顛群島的盎格魯-撒克遜人,以及朱特部落的白人所說的語言演變而來,並通過英國的殖民活動傳播到了世界各地。由於在歷史上曾和多種民族語言接觸。

它的詞彙從一元變為多元,語法從「多屈折」變為「少屈折」,語音也發生了規律性的變化。在19至20世紀,英國以及美國在文化、經濟、軍事、政治和科學在世界上的領先地位使得英語成為一種國際語言。如今,許多國際場合都使用英語做為溝通媒介。

❷ 急求關於入住酒店的英語情景對話,一個服務員兩個顧客的,謝謝

R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什麼可以幫到您? G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想辦理退房。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告訴我您的名字和房間號碼嗎? G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托馬斯.迪克遜 房間號碼是1218.
R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are
250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.
一間雙人房住兩晚,每晚房費是800元,您在酒店餐廳的消費是250元。。。這是您
的賬單請您核對一下。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我對這項消費表示不理解。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 這是您從房間內撥打的電話賬單。 G: But I didn』t make any calls. 但是我並沒有撥打任何電話。
R: Oh, just a moment. l』ll check it . l』m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will dect it
from you bill right away.
請您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我們的失誤,我立即從賬單中扣除此項收費。 G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card? 現在看起來賬單是正確的了。
R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card. 好的,先生。我們將會取消您之前刷的預授權再重新收取您的費用。 G: Yes. 好的
R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!
好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我們期待能再次見到您!

❸ 酒店前台服務員和客人的英語對話

酒店日常英語對話 Daily Service 日常服務酒店日常英語對話(一)-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲門。)-May I come in?-我可以進來嗎?-Come in,please.-請進。-Please don't come in.-請不要進來。-Just a moment(a minute),please.-請稍等一下。酒店日常英語對話(二)-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-對不起打擾你了,我來打掃一下房間好嗎?-All right.Come in,please.-好的,請進來。-Please clean it when I am out.-我馬上要出去,請等一會兒打掃。-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我現在可以換水嗎?-Yes,please.-請換吧。酒店日常英語對話(三)-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有幾位朋友來訪,請給加些熱水瓶和茶杯。-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人來訪我們會端茶進來的。-By the way,is there any mail for me?-順便一下,有我的郵件嗎?-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-沒有。如果有的話,我會及時給你送來的。酒店日常英語對話(四)-Why did you come in without my permission?-你為什麼沒經我允許就進來了?-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,請你原諒。-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我來做夜床,你看是現在做還是等會兒做?-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然來了,現在就做吧。-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,請您過目。酒店日常英語對話(五)-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我來收長途電話費。-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-這是補半天房金的帳單。-Here is a telegram for you.-這兒有一封你的電報。-Why is it unsealed?-它怎麼被拆開了?-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因為電報封面沒有收報人姓名,服務台為了查對姓名而拆開的。酒店日常英語對話(六)-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丟過什麼東西嗎?-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丟了一隻皮夾子,我正在找呢。-What is there in the wallet?-皮夾子里有些什麼?-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一張我女兒的照片,還有一些錢。-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,這只皮夾子是不是你的?-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感謝你了。酒店日常英語對話(七)-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看這幾天的《中國日報》。-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-請拿幾份《中國日報》給我。-Please bring some chairs for me.-請拿幾把椅子來。-Please get me some soap.-衛生間的肥皂要添了。-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋壞了,請給換一雙。-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-請拿一隻熱水瓶給我。-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有點冷,請給我加一條毯子。-I need another pillow.-我需要加一隻枕頭。酒店日常英語對話(八)-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-請稍等一下,我馬上給你辦好。-Excuse me.-對不起。-I am sorry.-很抱歉。-I beg your pardon.-請你原諒。-Pardon me for interrupting.-對不起打擾你們了。-Please excuse me for coming so late.-請原諒我來遲了。-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。 1.I』ll take a look at the hotel』s booking situation.
我來查看一下本店房間的預訂情況。
2.I』m glad that we』ll be able to accept your extension re-quest.
很高興我們有辦法接受您延長住宿的要求。
3. But I』m afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights. 不過,恐怕最後兩天我們得請您搬到別的房間去。
4. We have already let your room to another gentleman.
我們已經把您住的房間租給了另外一位先生。
5. That』s no problem at all.
沒問題。
6.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420.
給您房間的鑰匙,布拉德利先生。您的房間號碼是1420。
7.It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is$90.
房間在14層,每天的房費是90美元。
8. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.
請務必隨時帶著它。
9. My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.
我的業務談判進行得比我原先預料的慢了許多。
10. I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.
我想知道是否可以讓我在這兒多呆兩天。
11.Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
對了,我們這兒是有您預訂的房間。
12.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
請您把這份表填好,我同時就給您開出入證,好嗎?
13.What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
「房間號碼」這一欄我該怎麼填呢?
14.I』ll put in the room number for you later on.
過會兒我來給您填上房間號碼。
15.You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
您忘了填寫離店日期了。 Dialogue A (酒店對話英語大全之一)
A: Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
B:Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
A: May I have your name,sir, please?
B:Bradley,John Bradley.
A:Just a moment,sir, while I look through our list.Yes,we do have a reservation for you,Mr. Bradley.Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for you?
B:Yes.Can I borrow your pen for a minute,please?
A:Sure.Here you are.
B:What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
A: You can just skip that. I』ll put in the room number for you later on.
B:(After he has completed the form) Here you are.I think I』ve filled in everything correctly.
A: Let me see…name, address, nationality,for war ding address, passport number, place of issue, signature and date of departure.Oh,here,sir.Your forgot to put in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you.You are leaving on…?
B:October 24.
A:Now everything』s in order.And here is your key,Mr.Bradley.Your room number is 1420. It is on the14th floor and the daily rate is$90.Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it.Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.You also need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.
B: OK.I』ll take good care of it.
A: And now if you are ready,Mr.Bradley, I』ll call the bell-boy and he』ll take you to your room.
B: Yes, I』m ready.Thank you.
A:I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
B:I』ll try 希望令你滿意!

❹ 求酒店英語口語面試對話。

前廳英語口語面試對話1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my ty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask 「What』 the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?」 A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigners, it』s a great shock to be faced with such a situation. Once a senior official from Washington D.C. stayed overnight at our hotel, and as luck would have it, an earthquake happened that night. The senior official was terribly frightened and called us in great confusion. As it could lead to an international incident, I immediately went up to his room and carefully explained to him that earthquakes are commonplace here and that they were mostly not dangerous at all. Furthermore, the Grand Hotel was designed to resist such earthquakes. He finally calmed down after my explanation, and we upgraded him to the presidential suite to compensate for the shock. Although the hotel had to shoulder the cost for the upgrade, we think it is very important that we keep such important guests happy. 2. What can you do for us that some else cannot? If you could get this job, what』s your expectation? How would you make it better? A: I am quite devoted to my work and I』m willing to take extra shifts and handle additional tasks. I fully understand that this is the service instry and we have to be on ty whenever we are called upon, even if we have to extra work to make our patrons satisfied. I don』t mind such demands because I like to learn new things. I hope I can build up a team spirit with my co-workers and provide the best service possible. Of course I also understand that we are all human beings and that sometimes we all have to cover for one another. So I will do my best to manage the human resources, especially under special situations such as fire alarms or unexpected absentees. 3. Let』s imagine this situation. You are now the front office manager at our hotel; what would you do to protect every patron』s privacy? For example, if the female artist who recently suffered from the disclosure of her husband』s possible infidelity came to our hotel looking for refuge. She』s very emotional and fragile. How would you handle those media, paparazzi and meanwhile what would you do to help her get over the craziness?A: If our guests demand privacy, I will arrange it so that the paparazzi is kept away from all entrances or parking lots which our special guest may use when checking in and out. I will personally see to it that no information about our guest, whether it is information about her room number or her dates of checking in and out, would be leaked. I will suggest that our guest have her meals in the room and draw up her curtains. If she would like, I will arrange it so that services like the spa or the salon will be reserved for her to relieve her tension. Of course everything will be done with the highest discretion. 4. One more question: What』s your expected salary? A: My understanding is that a job like the one you are describing may carry a monthly salary in the range of NT$40,000 dollars. But I am more interested in learning about possible bonuses? Interviewer』s Response: We offer three-times-per-year bonus on the three significant Chinese festivals based on your level of performance. We also provide regular staff-training to help our staff learn and grow with the organization together. If there are no further questions, we thank you for your time and you will certainly hear from us in 2 weeks. Thank you and have a good day! Interviewer: 嘉雯 Paula Interviewee: 映青 Job: assistant front office managerA: Please take a seat. A: I suppose you』re aware that we』re looking for somebody with experience in the related field. So maybe that』s where we should begin.A: Miss XXX, tell us about your past work experiences, particularly what you』ve learned on these jobs and what you think are your weaknesses.Q: After I graated from National Central University, my first job was front desk agent in the Grant Hyatt Hotel. I was responsible for greeting guests and check-in/outs. On that job, I learned that patience is very important when dealing with guests in any situation, especially when you have to greet hundreds of guests everyday. I worked very hard and was promoted to assistant front office manager in three years. As someone who is in charge of the front office system, I learned that team spirit is vital if we hope to provide the best services to our guests. As to my weakness, well, I think sometimes I tend to be a bit too persistent in sticking to my principles and doing everything perfectly. And sadly it often leaves me working overtime to perfect every single detail. A: All right. Well, being an assistant front office manager is not easy. You』ll be in charge of overseeing the staff, as well as providing satisfactory guest services. Do you think you』re qualified for this job?Q: Yes, I believe I am. I am an energetic person, and I always keep a high interest in things that I am not familiar with. I am not afraid to take challenges, and I am always eager to serve.I think that is an important characteristic for any staff in the service instry, especially for people who work in the hotel business where there are always unexpected things happening. A: Let』s say it』s two in the morning and one of our guests calls you and complains about a leak in the ceiling of his room. He is very upset and demands that you handle the situation immediately. What do you do? Q: Well, first, I will personally go up to his room to check on the situation. I would formally apologize to him and help him change to a different room, preferably upgrading his room to a suite and give him some meal coupons. After the guest has settled into the new room, I will call housekeeping to have the leak taken care of immediately. A: Are there any questions you』d like to ask? Q: I would like to know if there is any staff-training in your hotel?A: Yes, we offer job rotation and staff training on a yearly basis. We』d like our staff to learn and grow at this hotel. A: If there are no further questions, we』d like to thank you for coming in today. We』ll give you further notice soon.Q: Ok, thank you.

❺ 入住酒店英語對話

Guest: Hello, I』d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住貴酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 當然可以,能把姓名給我嗎?

Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow?好的,您是明天退房嗎?

Guest: Yes, I am. That』s right. 是的沒錯,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要喚醒服務嗎?

Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,請在早上6.30喚醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay.好的。您的房間號碼是五層的502房間。早餐是早晨6.30到9點。祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you.謝謝你。

❻ 賓館滿了訂另外一個賓館三人英語對話

噢 順便提一下 目前我在學的ABC天卞口語的導師和我提到 就是想征服英語很簡單的 堅持具有適合的研習環境和練習口語對象 這取決於外教資質,東南亞口音重 一定要找歐美籍,發音純正才可以,堅決每日練習口語 1對1家教式教學才會有.好.的進步效率 課程結束後需要重聽課後錄音反饋,來進一步深化知識!如果真的無對象可練習,可以去聽力室或愛思取得課余學習材料閱讀 多說多練短時間口語能力就培養起來,整體效果會非常最佳的;點菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜單 點菜 就餐 付 Have you got a table for two, please? 請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎?? Have you booked a table? 您預定餐桌了嗎? Have you made a reservation? 您預定了嗎? smoking or non-smoking? 吸煙區還是非吸煙區? Would you like sometng to drink? 您想喝什麼? Would you like to see the menu? 您需要看菜單嗎? Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打攪一下,我能看看菜單嗎? Are you ready to order? 您現在可以點餐嗎? first course 第一道菜 maincourse 主菜 dessert 甜食 Could I have the bill, please? 請拿賬單來,好嗎? How would you like to pay? 請問您怎樣付款?

❼ 酒店英語口語

基本待客英語

(一)在正式的英語表現里,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:

1. May I ~

2. Could you ~

3. Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。

1.自己要做什麼事時,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please?
請問尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please?
請問您什麼時候結帳離開?

May I see your passport, please?
請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

May I know your nationality, please?
請問您的國籍是什麼?

2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please?
請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

Could you write that down, please?
請您寫下來好嗎?

Could you draft the fax, please?
請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

Could you hold the line, please?
請不要掛電話好嗎?

3.詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee?
請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi?
請問您要搭計程車嗎?

Would you mind sitting here?
請問您介意坐在這里嗎?

** 只要在疑問詞後加「Would you ~」,就可以提出大部分的詢問。

When would you like to visit Foshan?
請問您想要何時參觀佛山?

When would you like to have lunch?
請問您想在哪裡用餐?

What time would you like to eat?
請問您想何時用餐?

Who would you like to contact?
請問您想和誰聯絡?

Which kind of room would you prefer?
請問您喜歡哪一種房間?

How would you like to settle your bill?
請問您的賬單如何處理?

How long would you like to stay?
請問您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy?
請問您要買幾張票?

4.在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

Shall I draw the curtains?
請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?

Shall I draw you a map?
請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?

Shall I make the reservation for you?
請問要我為您安排預約嗎?

(二)招呼語

Good morning. (用於中午以前)

Good afternoon. (用於中午至下午六點以前)

Good evening. (用於下午六點過後)

在這些招呼語的後面接句子,例如:

Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?
早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?

Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.
中午好,先生,歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館

Good evening, Ms. May I help you?
晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?

後面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:

Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?
早上好,先生。這里是服務台,請問您需要服務嗎?

(三)回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir.

我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.

好的,先生。

2.請對方再等一會兒

Just a moment, please.

請稍等。

Thank you for waiting.

您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉讓您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please?

請您稍候好嗎?

3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說「No.」,要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can』t do that.

不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的錯就說「I am sorry.」; 如果是公司的錯,就說:「We are sorry.」。

I am very sorry for the delay.

很抱歉延誤了時間

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake.

為這個錯誤我深致歉意。

5.客人對自己說「Thank you.」時回答

You are welcome.

不客氣。

Thank you, sir.

謝謝您,先生。

Thank you very much.

非常感謝您。

6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說

Here you are.

您要的東西在這里。

Here is your room key.

這是您的房間鑰匙。

Here it is.

這是您的東西。

7. 當客人准備離開時,可以說:

Have a nice day.

祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay

祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon.

希望不久能再次見到您。

Thank you for staying with us.

謝謝光臨。

8.當客人的英語難以理解時

面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說「Just a moment, please.」, 然後請求他人協助。

Pardon?

對不起?

Pardon me?

對不起?

I beg your pardon?

對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

Could you repeat that, please?

請您重復一遍好嗎?

若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重復一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

不好意思,先生,您是說您丟了房間的鑰匙?

電話英語的應對

1. 接電話時不可以簡單地回答「Hello」,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:

「Hello, this is Information Desk.」

您好,這里是問詢處。

「Information Desk speaking. May I help you?」

問詢處,請問您要服務嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number.

不好意思,您打錯電話了。

This is the FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel,

這里是佛山電子賓館.

如果是匯流排轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations. I』ll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.

這里是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃台。

3.當負責的工作人員不在時

I am afraid Mr.Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

I am afraid Mr.Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在講電話。請您在線上稍侯好嗎?

I』ll tell him to call you back when he returns.

他回來時,我會請他回電。

May I have your name and phone number, please?

請告訴我您的大名和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束時

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單說「bye-bye」,最好說:

Thank you for calling.

感謝您的來電。

You are welcome, sir.

先生,不客氣。

We look forward to hearing from you.

我們靜候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。

三.櫃台服務

B=行李服務員(Bellman)

C=服務員 (Clerk)

H=客房服務員(Housekeeping)

BC=領班(Bell Captain)

G=客人(Guest)

To the Front Desk.

帶客人到櫃台

B: Good evening, Ms. Welcome to FOSHAN Electrcical Hotel.

小姐,晚安。歡迎光臨佛山電子賓館。

G: Thank you.

謝謝你。

B: How many pieces of luggage do you have?

請問您有多少件行李?

G: Just this three.

只有這3件。

B: Two suitcases and one bag. Is that right?

2個旅行箱和1個手提皮包,這樣對嗎?

G: Yes. That』s all.

對,就這些了。

B: I』ll show you to the Front Desk. This way, please. I』ll put your bags by the post over there.

我來帶您到櫃台,這邊請。我先將您的行李放在柱子旁邊。

G: I see, thanks.

我知道了,謝謝。

B: A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking-in.

當您辦好住宿登記時,行李服務員會帶您到房間。

G: OK. Fine.

好極了。

B: Please enjoy your stay.
祝您住宿愉快。

❽ 求一篇英語預定客房的情景對話,最好帶中文翻譯,大概20句,謝謝各位大神了!

寫好「預定客房的情景對話」的英語文章,只有自身有扎實的英語基礎的情況下,才能夠寫出優秀的情景對話英語文章出來,建議學習在線外教一對一課程的,跟著外教學純正的英語口語,課程價格合理每一節課不超過20元,或者先領取免費試聽課看看合不合適。

領取免費試聽課:【https://www.acadsoc.com】點擊即可領取歐美真人外教一對一免費試聽課!

阿西吧是真人歐美外教在線一對一固定純外教英語在線教育平台,由佟大為夫婦代言的機構。一年360節課的費用是大概就幾千元,一節課的價格是20元左右,性價比高。

英語預定客房的情景對話範文如下:

Guest: Hello, is that Jinjiang Hotel? 你好,是錦江大酒店嗎?
Operator: Hello, this is the switchboard operator of the hotel. What can I do for you? 您好,我是酒店總機接線員,您有什麼事需要我做嗎?
Guest: I want to have a reservation for a room. 我想預訂客房。
Operator: Hold the line and let me transfer to the front desk for you. 請不要掛電話,我幫您轉接總台.

Clerk: Hello, this is the front desk speaking. I'm at your service. 您好,我是總台,願為你效勞。
Guest: I want a room in your hotel. 我想定一個房間。
Clerk: What kind of room do you want, a standard or a flat? 您想要什麼房間,標准間還是套間?
Guest: A standard. 標間
Clerk: Ok. When are you going to check in, please?好的。請問您什麼時候入住?
Guest: Th day after tomorrow. 後天。
Clerk: In the morning or aftenoon? 上午還是下午?
Guest: At six in the aftrnoon. 下午六點。
Clerk: And how many days will you plan to stay, please? 請問,請問您打算住幾日?
Guest: Three days. 三天。
Clerk: All right. We are looking forward to your conming. See you the day after tomorrow. 好的,期待您的到來,後天見。

希望可以幫到你啦!

想要找到合適英語培訓機構,網路搜下「阿西吧vivi老師」即可。

網路搜下「阿西吧官網論壇」免費獲取全網最齊全英語資源。

❾ 跪求:酒店英語情景對話一篇!急求!!!

多聽 多看 多說 多思考 多練
平時多積累一些詞彙和短句
最好是看一些英語資料和視頻。內
記憶詞彙的時候要掌握內容在規律,由簡單到復雜,
可以多看一些英語類的新聞、語法書籍。
有時間自己多寫一些英文日記。
從簡單句入手。逐步提高。
多跟會外語的人進行交流,多研究
http://note.you.com/share/?id=&type=note

閱讀全文

與賓館入住英語口語對話三篇相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610