Ⅰ 行李檢查時的英語對話
A: Excuse me, luggage check, please.
B: ...
A: Thank you!
B:...
Ⅱ 求旅遊英語導游機場接機的情景對話,要20句
A:Hi, are you Catherine?
嗨,你就是凱瑟琳吧?
B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan.
是的,你是傑森吧,很高興見到你,歡迎來到台灣!
A:Thanks, good to meet you, too.
謝謝,我也很高興見到你。
B:You had a long flight, you must be tired.
坐了這么久的飛機,你一定累了吧!
A:Yes, and the food was horrible!
嗯,而且食物相當難吃!
B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel.
喔……難為你了。不過別擔心!台灣有很多好東西可以吃。先讓我送你到飯店去吧!
A:Great! How will we be getting there?
太好了!我們要怎麼去呢?
B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags.
我的車在停車場,我們往這邊走。我幫你提行李。
A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
晚上好,先生,您是美國來的吉姆·史懷特先生嗎?
B:Ah, yes, that's right.
是的。
A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
很髙興見到您,史懷特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的導游,我叫張華。
B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
您好,我正在找導游呢!
A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
隨時為您效勞,先生。對了,一路上還好嗎?
B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
還可以。可是這些天盡乘飛機了,都幾乎記不清這三天里我經歷了多少次起飛和降落了。我想我們都累了。
A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
那我們馬上去酒店好嗎?我已為您預定了房間。
B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
太好了,我真想盡快洗個桑拿浴。
A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
所以我們必須盡快地送你們到旅館。希望明天早上你們都精神煥發,充滿活力,因為我們明天要去參觀長城。
B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
我們一定會的。實際上,我們正盼望著能見到這個偉大的奇跡呢。
A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
請這邊走,車子正在外面等候。
B:Fine, let's go.
好,走吧!
Ⅲ 英語口語考試,要求對話兩到三分鍾,內容是關於紀念品的,求大神幫寫寫,謝謝!
A:Hi Tom,what is that?
B:It is a Buddha, I bought it as a memento
A:Where did you buy it?
B:I bought it in shaolin temple, I had a travel to shaolin temple with my parents.
A: What do you think about shaolin temple?
B:It is very wonderful, I saw many bonzes and watched the shaolin kongfu show there
A: Where is the shaolin temple, I want to have a travel there
B: It is in songshan county, Zhengzhou city henan province.
A:Thanks, Tom, I will go there next weekend.
Ⅳ 地道英語口語對話
自己張嘴,英語ok!
Ⅳ 關於在銀行取錢的英語情景對話
Counter: Good morning,may I help you,sir?
早上好,先生,來有什麼可以為您源效勞的?
Customer: I want to draw out 5000 RMB.
我想取5000元。
Counter: Ok,please pass your card to me.
請給我您的卡。
Customer: Here you are.
給你。
Counter: Input your password here.
請輸入您的密碼。
Customer: (The customer inputs his password)
客人正在輸入密碼。
Counter: Here are five thousand yuan,please keep them well.
這是5千塊,請您保管好。
Customer: Thanks,I will.
謝謝,我會的。
Ⅵ 客人准備結帳離店、希望能得到酒店的行李服務、假設你是一名行李員、根據情景寫一段英語對話
May I take your luggage for you?
我來幫您拿行李,好嗎?
Just a moment ,please . I』ll bring a luggage cart.
請稍等一下,我去推一輛行李車來。
Don』t worry , sir . Your luggage will be sent up at once .
先生,別擔心,您的行李很快就會送上去的。
When you check out , please call number 32 and we』ll help you with your luggage immediately.
如果您要離店,請打電話32,我們會馬上幫您運送行李的。
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
請問您有幾件行李?
Two suitcases and one bag . Is that right?
兩只箱子和一個包,對嗎?
I』ll show you to the Front Desk.. This way please.
讓我帶您去總台,請走這邊。
Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
您包里有貴重或易碎物品嗎?
May I have your room key , please.
請把您房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?
Most taxi drivers do not speak English . It is helpful if you have your destination written in Chinese.
大多數計程車司機都不會英語,把您要去的目的地用中文寫下來,會給您不少幫助。
When you return to the hotel, please show this hotel card to the taxi driver.
當您要返回酒店時,請向計程車司機出示一下酒店名片。
According to regulation, we don』t accept food , combustible , valuable and breakable objects.
根據規定,食品、易燃品、貴重物品和易碎品都不給予保管。
Is this the correct number of bags?
您的行李數目對嗎
Ⅶ 接機的簡單英語對話,求!~
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?
4.Im Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。
5.Im Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來台灣時我們見過面。
6.Im Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?
10.Not really, Im afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?
14.No, I dont. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?
15.I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。
16.Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。
17.Weve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。
18.Lets go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去台北要很久嗎?
20.Its about an hour.大概要一個小時。
21.Well get a taxi from the station.我們到火車站乘計程車。
22.Theres a shuttle bus we can use.我們可搭乘機場班車。
23.Ive brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?
25.That sounds good. Lets get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? Itll be my treat.我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。
29.If youre hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Lets go to the office.好的,我們去辦公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?
35.Why dont we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?
36.Well start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鍾。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鍾以前回到這里。
38.Our new proct line has been very successful. Weve expanded the factory twice this year already.我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。
39.Id like to introce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?
42.Yes, our proction speed is almost twice the instry-wide average.是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。
43.Id like to explain what makes this factory special.我要向你說明本工廠的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.這是我們的全自動化工廠。
45.Its the most up-to-date in the instry.這是同業中最新型的。
46.Weve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of proction per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?
48.Im afraid I dont know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。
49.Im not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.讓我直接問經理好了。
51.Im not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。
52.Yes, Id like to know your daily proction.是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。
53.Is there anything youd like to know?
你想知道什麼?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?
55.What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?
56.I was impressed very much.我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。
Ⅷ 求機場工作人員可能遇到的英語情景對話
露西 Excuse me, do you know where baggage claim is?
打擾一下,請問你知道在哪兒領行李嗎?
吉姆 It's right ahead. Hi, are you Lucy?
就在前面。哎,你是不是露西啊?
露西 Yes, I am. And you?
對,我是。你是?
吉姆 I'm Jim, your classmate from college. Don't you remember me?
我是吉姆,你大學的同班同學啊,不記得了?
露西 Yeah, I remember. It's been ten years since we last saw each other.
哦,想起來了。我們有十年沒見了吧?
吉姆 Yeah. It's such a coincidence meeting here.
是啊,沒想到今天能在這兒見著啊。
露西 I agree, and I almost didn't recognize you. I'm going to baggage claim too. Let's go together.
可不是,我差點兒沒認出你來。我正好也去取行李呢,走,咱們邊走邊聊。
吉姆 Sure.
好啊。
機場工作人員 Would you please open your bag?
能打開您的旅行袋嗎?
海倫 OK. I just have a couple of little gifts inside.
可以。裡面只有一些小禮物。
機場工作人員 What's the total value of the gifts, please?
請問總價值多少?
海倫 Not more than the ty-free allowance. Two books, a carton of cigarettes, a necklace and my personal belongings.
不會超過免稅金額的。有兩本書,一盒煙,一條項鏈,還有我的個人物品。
機場工作人員 May I have a look at the necklace?
我能看一下項鏈嗎?
海倫 Of course. But I think it should be ty-free.
好的。但是我想它應該是免稅的。
機場工作人員 Yeah. Is there anything else in your bag?
是的。您包里還有其他東西嗎?
海倫 No.
沒有了。
機場工作人員 OK. Thank you. Enjoy your trip!
Ⅸ 酒店英語門衛幫客人拿行李到房間對話
酒店英來語門衛源幫客人拿行李到房間對話
-Excuse me, may I help you?
-Sure, can you bring the luggages to my room please?
-OK, what's your room number?
-It's Room 101.
-No problem, let me help you. Give me your luggages.
-Here you are. Thanks.
-You are welcome.
Ⅹ 求英語口語對話
英語學習譏構到處都有,但畢竟學英語是一個積累的過程,如果你想學到一口地地道道的英語的話,建議你還是找外教比較好。思德英語,ABC恬下英語,spiikrre英語課程挺有.好.針對性的,教學質量不錯,介格也不算太高,他們採用在線教學,採取一對一的上課模式。A:My opinion is yes.because there is too much homework and toomuch papers.B:No,I disagree with you.homework can help students study better,These is a chance to improve their ladgeable.A:If you want to improve you ladgeable you can read more and visit more places.B:Are you crazy.visit more place?As a student Are you sure you have time? Are you sure you can pay?Are you sure you can study better when you make visit.A:You are right.I recognise I am wrong.But only a zone.you can not negtive read more is a better way.C:Do not ignore I am alive.A B:I am sorry.C: I tnk.Psychological pressure is important.we need it.You(A) are right in some zones.But wrong in homework.you(B)are distence what we are discussing.I tnk we need psychological pressure.we need it.No pressure,No improving.B:Maybe you are right.Students havr too much preccure.C:Sure! We should help them rece it.A:We can make them sports more to rece it.BC:Yes。可能跑題了 你自己在修改吧 我已經江郎才盡了!!!!!