Ⅰ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
Ⅱ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
Ⅲ 國外旅遊常用英語口語都有哪些啊
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It"s) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
新 動-態為你解答。
Ⅳ 關於自駕游優點的英語作文
Tourism, a smokeless instry, is developing rapidly in China. With the reform and opening –up policy being carried out,
thousands upon thousands of foreign visitors are crowding into our country. They are eager to see this old mysterious land with a
splendid culture of more than 5, 000 years.
Tourism as a form of enterprise brings China a lot of benefits. In the fires place, it is financially beneficial to the economic
development of China. As our know, China needs more and more foreign currencies for its modernization program. Tourism is one of
the most important channels to obtain currencies. Secondly, tourism enables the Chinese people to know more about the outside
world. On the other hand, the foreigners who have visited China are deeply impressed by the latest developments of out country and the
friendliness and hospitality of our people. Reports by visitors to China about how courteous and helpful most Chinese were to them are
often printed in newspapers of many different countries. It is clear that tourism contributes a great deal to the friendship and mutual
understanding between the Chinese people and people all over the world.
Everything, however, has two sides. Tourism gives rise to a number of problems. For instance, it becomes a burden to our
inefficient transportation system. Besides, the living standard of the average Chinese is still not high enough to be able to afford the
many different sorts of expenses ring long distance travels. Therefore, there are still a lot of obstacles hindering the expansion of
tourism in our country.
As for me, with the developme ent of our national economy, all these problems will certainly be solved step by step. A much better
and brighter future awaits us.
譯文
旅遊業----「無煙的工業」----正在中國迅速發展。隨著改革開放政策的貫徹執行, 數以萬計的外國遊人湧入中國。他們渴望參觀這個具有5000多年燦爛文化的神秘古國。
旅遊業作為一種商業活動給中國帶來許多好處。首先,在經濟上它有利於我國經濟的發展。正如你們所知道的,中國需要大量的外匯來執行現代化建設計劃。旅遊業是獲得外匯的最重要的渠道之一。其次,旅遊業是中國人民更多地了解外界。另一方面,訪問過中國的外國人對我國的最新發展和我國人民的友好和殷勤留下了深刻的印象。世界各國的報紙經常刊登訪問過中國的外國人所寫的報道, 介紹中國人如何彬彬有禮、助人為樂。顯然,旅遊業大大促進了中國人民和世界人民之間的友誼和了解。
然而,事物總是一分為二的。旅遊業也引起許多問題。例如,它增加了我國本來效率不高的運輸系統的負擔。此外,中國人民的生活水平還沒有高到足以使普通中國人有錢支付長途旅行的各種開支。因此,仍然存在著許多障礙妨礙著旅遊業的發展。
至於我,我相信,隨著我國經濟的發展,這些問題必將逐步得到解決。我們期望有一個更好更光明的未來。
Ⅳ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?
Ⅵ 租車的常用英語口語有哪些
常用英語口語涉及到生活各方面,想要學會一口流利的英語口語,必須學會用英語思維思考,本篇分享了關於租車的常用英語口語,幫助大家增加一些英語日常交流口語。
常用英語口語學習是幫助我們消除英語日常交流的溝通障礙,國外的租車業很發達,很多人在國外的時候需要租車,那關於租車的常用英語口語怎麼說呢?為了幫助小夥伴們擴大詞彙量,今天主要分享關於租車的常用英語口語及相關詞彙。
常用英語口語一:
licence [ˈlaɪsns]駕照 English Version英文版
passport[ˈpɑ:spɔ:t]護照
credit card [ˈkredit kɑ:d]信用卡
compact[kəmˈpækt]小型車
SUV 多功能車
van 麵包車 minivan
luxury[ˈlʌkʃəri]豪華車
Wagon[ˈwægən]旅行轎車
full size 全尺寸
insurance [ɪnˈʃʊərəns]保險
deposit[dɪˈpɒzɪt] 押金
full insurance 全險
low protection[prəˈtekʃn] 強制險
LDW(Loss Damage Waiver)=CDW(Collision Damage Waiver) 碰撞險
常用英語口語二:
詢問地點:
Where can I rent a car?
到達租車點,你問:
I would like to rent a car.
詢問車的種類:
What sizes do you have?
詢問車的價格:
How much is the full size car?
常用英語口語三:
A: "Can I help you?"
請問有什麼需要
B: "I would like to rent a car."
我想租輛車
A: "Do you have a reservation?"
請問有預訂嗎?
B: "No."沒有。
A: "That's OK. What size are you looking for? A compact car, midsize car, and a minivan."
您要什麼尺寸的車?緊湊型、中型車和小麵包車。
B: "How much are they?"
多少錢?
A: "Compact is $21 a day, midsize is $27 a day, and a minivan is $35 a day."
緊湊型車$21一天,中型車$27一天,小麵包車$35一天
B: "I'll take a midsize car."
我要中型車。
A: "How long will you rent the car?"
您要租多長時間?
B: "One week." 一周
A: "How many people will drive the car?"
多少人呢?
B: "Just myself." 只有我自己。
A: "Would you like insurance? It is $14 a day and it covers everything."您需要保險嗎?全險每天$14。
B: "Yes please." 好的。
A: "Can I have your name?"您這么稱呼?
B: "Last name is Feng,FENG. First name is Song. S O N G."我叫馮松。
A: "You address please?" 你的地址是什麼?
B: "I am from Shanghai, China"我來自中國上海。
A: "Can I see your driver's license and a credit card?"您的駕照和信用卡?
B: "Sure. Here it is."好的。
A: "Great. That will be $384. Would you like me to charge it on this card?"行,一共384美元,是刷這張卡嗎?
B: "Yes. That will be fine."好的。
A: "Please sign here. You can pick up your car downstairs. You are expected to return the car in a week. Also, the gas tank is full, you should fill up the gas tank before you return. If not, we can do it for $3 a gallon."
請在這里簽名,在樓下取車,一周後歸還。歸還時油箱保證滿箱,否則,每加侖按3美元收取。
B: "Thank you. Good bye." 謝謝,再見。
常用英語口語涉及到我們生活的方方面面,如果想要學好英語日常交流口語,需要學會用英語思維去思考,看到生活的人和事,想一想這些用英語都應該怎麼說呢?關於租車的常用英語口語小夥伴們都GET了嗎?
Ⅶ 搜集吃穿出行方面英語口語三十詞以上
對於這種問題,你隨便找個老人或者你爸媽網路,他們肯定都會感慨萬千的。內我覺得以前,別說一日三餐了,容午飯和晚飯能吃飽就不錯了,吃的菜,自然沒有我們現在的好,我們現在,幾乎每天都能吃到肉食,這已經見慣不怪了,而過去,估計只有過年才能這樣奢侈吧,你還問小孩子有什麼食,我姥姥那時候是不可能的,我爸媽那時候有時候能得到一分兩分的都會高興的不得了,我們老師(0歲)說她那時候只有過年了才能換一套新衣服,所以每當這時候,他們便會非常高興,哪像我們啊。行的方面大多數都是步行吧,能騎自行車的應該都是比較寬裕的家庭了。喔 還有就是,現在我報讀的ABC天卞歐美外教英語的教師和我提到,其實想將英語學好很簡單的 堅持需要個好的學習環境及練習口語對象 最關鍵就是外教水平 歐美人士比東南亞好很多 口語標准才是最好,保持每日口語學習,1對1加強化教學才能有最.好.的進步幅度..上完課仍要重復復習課堂錄音檔,把所學知識融會貫通 如果真的沒人幫忙的狀況下,只能到可可或滬江獲得課余教材學習 多問多聽短時間口語能力就提升起來 整體效果應該可以最佳的 不過我要補充,我不是江陰人,我都不知道江陰在哪裡。
Ⅷ 關於旅遊時的簡單英文口語
順便說一下 我目前上的ABC天芐歐美外教英語的助教才和我提過,就是回想將英語學好是很容答易的 一定具有適合的研習環境跟熟練口語對象,最關鍵就是外教水平 東南亞口音重 一定要找歐美籍,發音純正很重要 持續逐日練習口語,1&1家教式教學就有最.好.的進步效率~上完課需要復習聽取錄音文檔,把所學知識融會貫通。然後要是真的沒有人可以指導的環境 就到可可或大耳朵得到課余學習材料練習 多說多練不知不覺的口語能力會提高起來 學習成效應該可以快速顯著的!I will choose train。Because we can open the window,we can look at the beautiful scenery and so on。SO I choose train、
Ⅸ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
ompetition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of