導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 250句英語基礎口語

250句英語基礎口語

發布時間:2021-02-22 21:55:03

1. 高中英語句子250句(有翻譯)

一《 Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

2. 急需英語日常用語900句`````

1. Hello.你好!
2. Good morning.早晨好!
3. I』m John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。
4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、瓊斯嗎?
5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。
6. How are you?你好嗎?
7. Fine,thanks.很好,謝謝。
8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?
9 She』s very well,thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。
10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。
11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。
12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好嗎?
13. Good night,John.晚安,約翰。
14. Good-bye,Bill.再見,比爾。
15. See you tomorrow.明天見。
16. Come in,please. 請進!
17. Sit down. 坐下!
18. Stand up,please. 請站起來。
19. Open your book,please. 請把書打開。
20. Close your book,please. 請把書合上。
21. Don』t open your book. 別打開書。
22. Do you understand?你明白了嗎?
23. Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。
24. No,I don』t understand. 不,我不明白。
25. Listen and repeat. 先聽,然後再重復一遍。
26. Now read,please. 現在請大家讀。
27. That』s fine. 好得很。
28. It』s time to begin. 到開始的時候了。
29. Let』s begin now. 現在讓我們開始。
30. This is Lesson One. 這是第一課。
31. What』s this? 這是什麼?
32. That』s a book. 那是一本書。
33. Is this your book? 這是你的書嗎?
34. No,that』s not my book. 不,那不是我的書。
35. Whose book is this? 這是誰的書?
36. That』s your book. 那是你的書。
37. And what』s that? 還有那是什麼?
38. Is that a book? 那是一本書嗎?
39. No,it isn』t. 不,不是。
40. It』s a pencil. 那是一枝鉛筆。
41. Is it yours? 它是你的嗎?
42. Yes,it』s mine. 是,是我的。
43. Where』s the door? 門在哪兒?
44. There it is. 門在那兒。
45. Is this book his? 這本書是他的嗎?
46. What are these? 這些是什麼?
47. Those are books. 那些是書。
48. Where are the books? 那些書在哪兒?
49. There they are. 在那兒。
50. These are my pencils. 這些是我的鉛筆。
51. Where are your pens? 你的那些鋼筆在哪兒?
52. They』re over there. 在那裡。
53. Are these your pens? 這些是你的鋼筆嗎?
54. Yes,they are. 是我的。
55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。
56. These are your books,aren』t they? 這些書是你的,對不對?
57. No,they aren』t. 不,不是。
58. They』re not mine. 不是我的。
59. These are mine,and those are yours. 這些是我的,而那些是你的。
60. Those aren』t your pens,are they? 那些鋼筆不是你的,對吧?
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I』m a student. 我是學生。
63. Who is that over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He』s a student,too. 他也是學生。
65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是學生嗎?
66. No,she isn』t. 不,她不是。
67. Those men aren』t students,either. 那些人也不是學生。
68. Am I your teacher? 我是你們的教員嗎?
69. Yes,you are. 是的,你是。
70. That man is a teacher,isn』t he? 那個人是位教員,對不對?
71. Yes,he is. 是的,他是。
72. Who are those people? 那些人是誰?
73. Maybe they』re farmers. 他們可能是農民。
74. Aren』t they students? 他們不是學生嗎?
75. I really don』t know. 我真的不知道。
76. What』s your name? 你叫什麼名字?
77. My name is Jones. 我姓瓊斯。
78. What』s your first name? 你的名字叫什麼?
79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比爾。
80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎麼拼法?
81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 瓊斯,J-O-N-E-S。
82. What』s your friend』s name? 你的朋友叫什麼名字?
83. His name is John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。
84. John and I are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友了。
85. Are you John』s brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎?
86. No, I』m not. 不,我不是。
87. This is Mr. Jones. 這是瓊斯先生。
88. How do you do? 你好!
89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 瓊斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。
90. Very please to meet you. 見到您很高興。
91. What day is today? 今天是星期幾?
92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。
93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期幾?
94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。
95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?
96. What month is this? 現在是幾月份?
97. This is January. 現在是一月份。
98. Last month was December,wasn』t it ? 上個月是十二月,對不對?
99. Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。
100. What month is next month? 下個月是幾月份?
101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在醫院里住了幾個星期了。
102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪裡?
103. You were here in February,weren』t you? 二月份你曾在這里,對不對?
104. No,I wasn』t . 不,我沒有在這里。
105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn』t he? 一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這里,是不是?
106. Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎?
107. Yes,I do. 是的,我有。
108. You have a radio,don』t you? 你有一台收音機,對嗎?
109. No,I don』t . 不,我沒有。
110. I don』t have a phonograph,either. 我也沒有留聲機。
111. Dees this radio belong to you? 這台收音機是你的嗎?
112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。
113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有幾個姊妹和兄弟?
114. Don』t you have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧?
115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這里。
116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎?
117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。
118. He has a radio,doesn』t he? 他有一台收音機,對不對?
119. No,he doesn』t have one. 不,他沒有。
120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn』t have a radio yet. 他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。
121. What time is it? 幾點鍾了?
122. It』s two o』clock. 兩點鍾。
123. It』s a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。
124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的錶快,而你的錶慢。
125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 對不起,你能告訴我一下准確的時間嗎?
126. No,I can』t . 不,我不能。
127. I don』t know what time it is. 我不知道現在幾點鍾。
128. I don』t think it』s four o』clock yet. 我認為現在還不到四點。
129. It must be about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。
130. I get up before six o』clock every day. 每天我六點前起床。
131. The restaurant doesn』t open until seven forty-five. 飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。
132. Will you be here at ten o』clock tomorrow? 請你明天十點到這里,行嗎?
133. Yes,I will. 行。
134. We』ll be on time,won』t we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?
135. I hope so. 我希望如此。
136. What』s the date today? 今天是幾號?
137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three. 今天是一九六三年十一月一號。
138. When were you born? 你是什麼時候出生的?
139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five. 我是一九三五年11月1日出生的。
140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。
141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight. 我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。
142. I don』t know the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。
143. Where were you born? 你出生在什麼地方?
144. I was born in a little town not far from here. 我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裡。
145. What do you know about the tenth century? 有關十世紀的事你知道些什麼?
146. I don』t know anything about that. 關於那個我什麼都不知道。
147. Let』s talk about something else. 讓我們談點別的什麼吧。
148. Where were you ring the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪裡?
149. I don』t remember where I was then. 我不記得那時我在哪裡。
150. Where will you be nest year at this time? 明年這個時候你將在哪裡?
151. What do you want? 你想要些什麼?
152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想來杯咖啡。
153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什麼?
154. Please give me a piece of pie.請給我來片餡餅。
155. Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一個?這一個還是那一個?
156. It doesn』t matter to me. 隨便就可以了。
157. I』d like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith. 我想和約翰先生或史密斯先生講話。
158. I』m sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱歉,他們都在忙。
159. Wouldn』t you like some coffee? 不想來點咖啡嗎?
160. I』d rather have some tea, if you don』t mind.如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶。
161. Do you know any of those people? 你認識這些人嗎?
162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的兩三個人比較熟。
163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他們都是我的朋友。
164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 這些人中哪個是泰勒先生?
165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左邊的那個高個男士是不是他?
166. Do you speak English? 你會講英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little.是的,會一點。
168. Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友會講英語嗎?
169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.會而且講得很好.
170. What』s his native language? 他的母語是什麼?
171. I don』t know what his native language is.我不知道他的母語是什麼。
172. How many languages do you speak? 你能講幾種語言?
173. My friend reads and writes several languages.我的朋友能讀寫幾種語言。
174. How well do you know French? 你的法語程度怎樣?
175. He speaks French with an American accent. 他講的是帶著美國口音的法語。
176. My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能講很好的英語。
177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.鍾斯先生能講很好的法語。
178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤。
179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.我的發音存在一些問題。
180. How is her accent in French? 他講法語時的口音怎樣?
181. What are you doing? 你在干什麼?
182. I』m reading a book.我在看書。
183. What』s your friend doing? 你的朋友在干什麼?
184. He』s studying his lesson. 他在做他的功課。
185. I』m not doing anything right now.我無事可做。
186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?
187. I』m going home.我想回家。
188. What time are you coming back? 你什麼時候回來?
189. I』m not sure what time I』m coming back.我不確定我什麼時候能回來。
190. What are you thinking about? 你在想什麼?
191. I』m thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功課。
192. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?
193. I』m writing to a friend of mine in South American.我在給我南美的一位朋友寫信。
194. By the way,who are you waiting for? 順便問一句,你在等誰?
195. I』m not waiting for anybody.我誰也不等。
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I』m twenty-one years old. 我21歲了。
198. My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥沒有25歲。
199. John is not forty-five yet,is he? 約翰還沒有45歲,是嗎?
200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.史密斯先生50多歲了。
201. I』m two years older than you are.我比你大兩歲。
202. My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小兩歲。
203. How many are there in your family? 你家幾口人?
204. There are seven of us altogether. 我家總共七口人。
205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。
206. I』m the youngest.我最小。
207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。
208. I』d say yor』re about twenty-three. 我猜你可能23歲。
209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我已經過了30歲的生日 。
210. I』m going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.下周二我就要61歲了。
211. What time do you get up every day? 你平常幾點起床?
212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。
213. I get up at 6 o』clock every day.我每天6:00起床。
214. My brother gets up later than I do. 我的哥哥比我起床要晚。
215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.我穿好衣服後吃早餐。
216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.通常我的早餐比較豐盛。
217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.我早餐通常有果汁,麵包和咖啡。
218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.每天我都會在早上8:00離開我家。
219. I get to work at nine o』clock every morning我會在每天早上9:00開始工作。
220. I work hard all morning.每天早上我都會很努力地工作。
221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30我中午12:30出去吃午餐。
222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。
223. I eat dinner at about 7 o』clock. 我會在晚上7:00吃晚飯。
224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚飯之前,我會看一會報紙。
225. I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我通常午夜才睡覺。
226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點鍾起的床?
227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o』clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。
228. My brother got up earlier than I did.我的哥哥比我起得早。
229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了嗎?
230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。
231. What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的什麼樣的早餐?
232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鍾去上的班?
233. I left the house at 8 o』clock and got to work at 8:30.我 8:00離開的家,8:30開始的工作。
234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作嗎?
235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜。
236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午,我和朋友去吃的午飯。
237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30完成的工作然後回家了。
238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚飯過後,我看了一期雜志然後打了幾個電話。
239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。
240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一會就入睡了,而且睡得很好。
241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?
242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜訪了一位朋友。
243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你見過鍾斯先生嗎?
244. I didn』t see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .我沒見過,不過我見過約翰先生。
245. What did you talk about? 你們剛才在講什麼?
246. We talked about a lot of things. 我們剛才在說一些事情。
247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我問了他一些問題。
248. What did you ask him? 你問過他什麼?
249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我問他是否會講英語?
250. He said he spoke a little English. 他說他會講一點。
251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .接著我就問他是否認識在紐約的人?
252. He said he knew a lot of people there. 他說他認識很多那裡的人。
253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最後我問他多大了?
254. He said he would rather not tell his age.他說他不想提及他的年齡。
255. He answered almost all of my questions.他幾乎回答了我所有的問題。
256. What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你通常幾點起床?
257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o』clock. 我過去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。
258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m. 我過去常常把我的鬧鍾定在上午7:00鍾。
259. I never used to oversleep.我從不睡懶覺。
260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。
261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我過去常常在8:30去工作。
262. I used to start working at 9:00 o』clock every day.我過去常常在每天9:00開始工作。
263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.我過去常常在每天同一時間吃午餐。
264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o』clock each day. 我過去常常工作到6:00左右。
265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我過去常常在7:30吃晚飯,而且睡覺很早。
266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.我和我哥哥過去常常一起去一些地方。
267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.我們過去常常一周去看一次電影。
268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.我們過去有一些很有趣的朋友。
269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.我的哥哥過去總是給我講法語。
270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.我過去常常問他一些問題。
271. Where do you live? 你住在哪裡?
272. I live on Washington Street. 我在華盛頓街住。
273. What』s your address? 你的地址是什麼?
274. I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在華盛頓街1203號。
275. I』m Mr. Smith』s next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的鄰居。
276. You live here in the city,don』t you? 你住在這個城市,對嗎?
277. I』m from out of town. 我來自城鎮。
278. How long have you lived here? 你在這住了多久了?
279. I』ve lived here for five years. 我在這住了5年了。
280. He』s known me for over ten years. 我們相識十餘年了。
281. I』ve spoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。
282. I』ve already read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。
283. Has he studied French very long? 他學法語很長時間了嗎?
284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃過早飯了嗎?
285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。
286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?
287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。
288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。
289. What were you doing at about 4 o』clock yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午四點鍾左右你在干什麼?
290. I was listening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。
291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我給你打電話時,你在干什麼?
292. When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你給我打電話時,我在吃晚飯。
293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith. 我看到鍾斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。
294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.你寫信時我在看書。
295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。
296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今天早上在干什麼?
297. I can』t remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我記不起昨天下午約翰在干什麼了。
298. I』ve forgotten what he said his address was.我把他所說的他家的地址給忘了。
299. I』ve forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘記了他昨晚幾點鍾吃的晚飯了?
300. They called us just as we were having dinner. 他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯。

先粘貼300句罷.

3. 有一本書的附錄中有李陽250句中考經典句子,急需

發泄的句子
1,Stop picking on me and get off my back.
Man!I've had it.
別再對我進行挑刺,別再找我麻煩了,我受夠了。

2,Get off my back,will ya?
I'll do it when I have time.
別羅唆了,好不好?我有時間就去做。

3,Get your crap off my bad!
請你把那些亂七八糟的東西從我床上搬走。

偉大的句子:
1,Laughter has no foreign accent.
笑聲沒有外國口音。
2,Such men are the backbone of the country.
這樣的人是國家的棟梁。
3,Selfishness and unhappiness often go hand in hand.
自私的人通常無幸福可言。
4,He who laughs last laughs best.
誰笑到最後,誰就笑得最好。

集中訓練:
1,The manager was hired at a handsome salary.
這個經理被高薪聘用。
2,Who must take action before it is too late.
我們必須及早採取行動。
3,Actions are more important than works.
行動勝似語言。
4,That man is always handing out unwanted advice.
那個人總是給別人說沒有用的建議。
5,We handed in our exams at the last minute of the class.
在下課的最後時刻,我們交了考試卷。
6,The two brothers worked hand in hand.
兩兄弟攜手合作。
7,The family went to the graation at Stanford.
全家人去斯坦福大學參加了畢業典禮。
8,I ran as fast as I could.
我跑得不能再快了。
9,We had to act fast.
我們不得不盡快行動。
10,It happended in the past.
它發生在過去。
11,Don't miss your last chance.
不要錯過最後的機會。
12,It is absolutely impossible to sure AIDS.
要治癒艾滋病是絕對不可能的。
13,We will have a fat chance to win the game on Saturday.
我們幾乎沒有可能贏得星期六的比賽。
14,Casual dress is becoming more and more fashionable.
休閑服裝變得越來越流行了。
15,The match won't catch.
這火柴檫不著。
16,The dog went after a rabbit but didn't catch it.
狗追兔子,但沒有逮住兔子。
17,The mad dog ran past Dan.
那瘋狗從丹身邊跑過。
18,Alice dashed to the back of the shack to stashthe bag.
愛麗斯跑到小木屋後面把包藏起來。
19,Stan took a rabbit form his magic hat.
斯坦從他的魔術帽里把兔子那出來。
20,A:d\*amn it.
混蛋。
B:Watch your mouth!
嘴巴放干凈一點。
A:I learned that bad habit form you.'
You should have watched you mouth first.
這個壞習慣是你傳給我的,你要先注意自己。

4. 經典句子250個字左右

1、你可以讓我傷心,是因為我還在意你。
2、我可以寵你,但我不會慣著你。
3、出人頭地不是我想要證明我有多麼了不起,而是我想告訴當初那些嘲笑我的人有多麼的愚蠢。
4、這個世界上除了生死沒有什麼是我放不下的。
5、從此以後,沒有任何人能夠再阻擋我,也沒有任何人可以誘惑我。
6、我永遠都不會去愛一個不愛我的人。
7、我的溫柔,只會給那些懂得珍惜的人。
8、我能放得下,是因為我隨時都能扛得起。
9、我低調,是因為我隨時有高調的資本。
10、我善良,是因為我有作惡的實力。
11、這個世界上我最愛的就是自己,誰對我好,我就對誰好。
12、我沒有煩惱,因為我對什麼都不會執著。
13、前半生歷經磨難,後半生我拼博幸福。
14、不屬於我的東西,我連他媽的看都不會看一眼。
15、我解放了自己,這個世界還有誰他媽的能束縛我。
16、你可以在我面前吹牛逼,我也可以將你揍成傻逼。
17、愛你的時候你說什麼就是什麼,不愛你的時候你他媽的到底算什麼。
18、不尊重自己的人活該他媽的被人看不起。
19、幫得了自己,才能救得了別人。
20、走在一起是緣分,一起走才是幸福。
21、這個年頭,有房有車有錢的人通常精神是一片空虛。
22、現在你他媽的笑我,當我站起來的時候你連跪下的機會都沒有。
(經典的句子www.diyijuzi.com/jingdian/)

5. 給我一個學習英文的理由 250

如果放棄學習英文,如果你開始對英文產生抗拒,開始討厭。那麼之前的努力算什麼專。因此,請你一屬定要堅持下去,即使,你不是英專,即使你有其它的事情要做,但是,只要每天花一點時間,不要生疏了,總有一天會派上用場的。

建議你
一,多看電影,模仿,感覺,有機會的話,一周看兩三個,總是不困難吧
二,看看報紙雜志,如果有好的段落句子,就抄下,不要背,復述就可以了。
三用英文寫日記。
堅持每天寫,等你寫了七八篇,差不多就習慣了,不再日記本中寫點什麼,就覺得奇怪。
四。無論多忙,每天堅持讀兩個小時。
即使沒時間或者其他原因,也要堅持背50個單詞
要去學校自習,即使每天花4元公車,一個月就是100嘛,
堅持認真復習,收獲很多,更重要的是——————————你還會記得,你是廈大的學生,你曾經在這所學校念書,還會保持學生的心。

閱讀全文

與250句英語基礎口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610