① HELP~求一段英語口語對話~「看醫生.醫生給出診斷。」明天要用急求,本人初二。一共兩分鍾的對話。
1. seeing the doctor--beginner
A: hello! How are you.
B: not too well! I』 just to the doctor. I haven』t been feeling too we.. over the last few days.
A; what have you got? A cough? A cold?
B; that』s the funny thing. I don』t what』s wrong with me. I just feel exhausted.
A; perhaps you』ve been working too hard. You do have a high-pressure job.
B: maybe. I haven』t been able to keep my food down either. That』s unusual.
A; well. I』m sure the doctor will be able to prescribe something to make you well again. Dr. Jameson is very good.
B; yes, he is. I』ve make an appointment for 10 o』clock, so I』d better move along.
A; OK. Hope you feel better soon. You should take it easy. I』m sure the doctor will prescribe rest, you know.
2. seeing the doctor--Intermediate
A: good morning. What seems to be the problem?
B: good morning, doctor. I feel terrible. I』ve god a cold and I have a rash here on my neck. I』m not sleeping well either. What do you think the problem could be?
A: I』d say you』ve been working too hard or are under stress for some reason. Have you been taking anything for your cold?
B; yes, I bought some medicine at the chemist』s. I』ve been taking it for three days.
A: good. I』m going to prescribe something stronger. It will make you feel drowsy, so you certainly should rest.
B; OK. I can afford to take a fell days off work.
A: have you been working hard recently?
B: yes, I have. I had to get a project finished. It』s done now, so I can relax a little.
A; good. Let』s take a look at that rash….it looks worse than it is. I』m going to prescribe some ointment for it. If the rash doesn』t clear up in a few days, come back and see me. Do you have any other symptoms?
B: I have a bad headache, but…
A: don』t worry about that. It』s probably of the stress you』ve been under. Just take some aspirin. Combined with the stronger cough medicine, it will make you feel very tired. You shouldn』t work or use any equipment which requires concentration. If I were you, I』d just sleep, read a book, or watch TV. Here is your prescription.
B; thanks doctor. I』ll get these immediately. Goodbye.
② 英語翻譯:我牙疼,得去看醫生
I have a toothache and have to go to the doctor.
專業六級翻譯,望採納。
③ 英語口語情景對話有關生病的
口語培訓班的選擇抄直接關繫到你英語學習成功與否,所以非常重要,簡單談談我選口語培訓班的幾點建議吧。
1.一定選美國人和英國人外教,跟中國人學口語只是強化「中式英語」,「中式英語」是美國聽不懂,沒有用的;
2.選擇英語學習班一定要選擇一個將語言運用放在首位的英語培訓學校,這樣就更容易提高你對英語的掌握能力。
3.還有你也要考慮一下你是否在經濟上能否接受是吧。現在的培訓機構好多收費都太高了將別人拒之門外。
4.一定要去試聽課程,公開課功課一般做得很足所以不足為據,但公開課都不好的話那就有問題了,如果能聽到正式課堂也就是平時你要上的那種課堂,看看學員和老師的情況,那樣的課堂體驗才更真實所以在這里推薦我個人認為很好的【酷酷口語】
④ 關於牙疼的英語口語交際
Hello doctor, I have a toothache.
⑤ 英語翻譯:我牙疼,得去看醫生
I have a toothache and have to go to the doctor.
專業六級翻譯,
⑥ 英語的對話,關於醫生和病人的。主要內容是牙疼。五句以上就夠了。。
患者制;Come on, doctor醫生;what『s the matter with you患者;I have a toothache醫生;oh It』svery seriousYou need to take painkillers患者;Thank you, I feel much better
⑦ 因為他突然牙疼,所以爸爸帶他去看醫生,請為此情景編一段對話,用英語
因為他突然牙疼來,所以爸爸帶自他去看醫生
Because he suddenly had a toothache, so my father took him to see a doctor
suddenly
英 [ˈsʌdənli] 美 [ˈsʌdn:lɪ]
adv.
意外地,忽然地;奄;勃;霍然
toothache
英 [ˈtu:θeɪk] 美 [ˈtuθˌek]
n.
牙痛,牙疼
⑧ 關於生病,看病的英語對話,越多越好
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
醫生:早上好,哪裡不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be thetrouble?
病人:最近有點失眠。
Patient: I』m suffering from insomnia.
醫生:這種情況有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had thisproblem?
病人:三個月了。
Doctor: Three months.
醫生:服用過什麼葯嗎?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:試過安眠葯,但是對我一點兒都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, butthey have done nothing for me.
醫生:有頭痛的情況嗎?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有時候有。吃飯也沒有胃口,總是感緊不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite andalways on the edge.
醫生:讓我量量你的血壓。你看來貧血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. Youlook anemic. (Taking the patient』s blood pressure.)
醫生:嗯,沒什麼好擔心的。你只不過是有點勞累過度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about.You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我該怎麼呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
醫生:我想你應該多休息休息。多到戶外活動。不要過度勞累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try toget outdoors more. Don』t strain yourself too much.
病人:謝謝你,大夫。我會照你說的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I』ll do as yousay.
醫生:拿著,這是給你開的處方。我相信這葯會治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I』msure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多謝了。再見!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
醫生:再見!
Doctor: Bye!
話2:(為家人預約)
Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one』s familymember)
李太太:請問約翰遜大夫在嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?
約翰遜大夫:我就是,有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?
李太太:我是李太太。請幫幫我
Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:你怎麼啦,李太太?
Dr. Johnson: What』s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?
李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我兒子比兒病了。
Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it』s not me. My son Bill is sick.
約翰遜大夫:比爾哪兒不舒服?
Dr. Johnson: What』s wrong with Bill?
李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上長有紅斑。
Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…
約翰遜大夫:他是不是周身都長了?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?
李太太:是。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.
約翰遜大夫:他有沒有發燒呢?
Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?
李太太:哦,對了。今天早上他燒到了39度。
Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees incentigrade.
約翰遜大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
Dr. Johnson: Well, that』s too bad.
李太太:大夫,比爾究竟怎麼了?他整天哭。勸都勸不住。
Mrs. Lee: What』s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can』t stop him.
約翰遜大夫:他出麻疹了。
Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你現在可以來看他嗎?
Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?
約翰遜大夫:今天上午我得給病人動手術。下午我可以來。
Dr. Johnson: I』 m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come thisafternoon.
李太太:謝謝你,約翰遜大夫。
Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.
約翰遜大夫:記住,不能讓他抓那些紅斑。
Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不會讓他抓的。下午見,大夫。
Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won』t let him do that. See you then, doctor.
約翰遜大夫:再見。
Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.
單詞
Words
spot n. 斑點
shoulder n. 肩膀
fever n. 發燒,高燒
temperature n. 溫度
centigrade n. 攝氏
measles n. 麻疹
operation n. 手術
scratch vt 抓,搔
Dialogue One (make anappointment with the doctor for oneself)
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什麼需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson』s office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的。我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I』d like to make an appointment to see thedoctor this week.
值班護士:好的。恐怕約翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well, let』s see. I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎麼樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, willWednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available onSaturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I』m afraid the office is closed on weekends.
雷德太太:那麼,星期五如何?
Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?
值班護士:星期五。讓我查一下。太好了,約翰遜大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr.Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
雷德太太: 很好。謝謝你。到時我會來的。
Mrs. Reed: That』s fine. Thank you, I』ll come then.
Words
appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 預約
fully adv. 完全地,充分地
book vt 預定,預約
occupy vt 占據
available adj 可以見到的,有空的
check n. vt檢查,查看
Phrases
would like to 想要
make an appointment 預約
have to 不得不
by the way 順便問一下
be available 有空,可以見到
see a doctor 看醫生
Sentence Patterns
What can I do for you?
需要我幫忙嗎?
I』d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
我想本周約見大夫。
I』m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday
恐怕他周一,周二已經預定滿了。
Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
約翰遜大夫周六有空嗎?
Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太,星期三你看如何?
Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.
約翰遜大夫本周周五有空。
Related Words
body 身體
head 頭部
brain 腦
skull 顱骨
hair 頭發
forehead 前額
temple 太陽穴
⑨ 看醫生的英語情景對話
Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?
早上好,米勒先生。哪兒不舒服?
Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.
早上好,醫生。我感到頭暈,而且發燒。
Do you have any other symptoms?
還有些別的症狀嗎?
Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.
是的。咳得很厲害,並且胸部也疼。
I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.
我知道了。請張開嘴巴發「啊」的音……讓我量量你的體溫,請把溫度計放在胳膊下。
Doctor, how about my temperature now?
醫生,我現在的體溫是多少?
It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.
三十九度五。現在我來檢查一下你的肺。
Will you please unbutton your shirt.
脫掉你的襯衣好嗎?
Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.
深深吸氣……慢慢呼出。
Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.
現在我來給你把脈。好了。
Doctor am I serious.
醫生,我嚴重嗎?
Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.
噢,一點也不重。正象我猜想的一樣,你得的是支氣管炎。
I'm relieved to hear that.
你的話使我鬆了一口氣。
I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .
我給你開一針來降體溫。
Are you allergic to penicillin?
你對青黴素過敏嗎?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
Well, We'll check on that.
那麼我們來給你查一查。
Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.
把這張紙條拿去注射室交給護士。
She will give you a test.
她會給你做皮試的。
If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.
如果你做皮試沒問題的話,她會給你打針的。
Do I need any medicine?
你要吃點什麼葯嗎?
Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.
是的。我要給你開一些治咳嗽的葯以及一些抗生素葯丸。
Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.
那是你的處方。把它拿到葯房去交給葯劑師,他會告訴你該怎麼服葯的。
What else do you advise me to do?
你覺得我還應該注意些什麼嗎?
Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.
在家呆上一兩天,注意保暖,多喝點水,並要好好休息。
Thank you very much ,doctor.
非常謝謝你,醫生。
Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.
不用謝,如果兩三天後還沒有好轉,就再來找我。
Thanks again .Good-bye.
再次謝謝你,再見
⑩ 牙疼看醫生的英語作文 80詞左右
I had been rather unwell for quite some time, but I didn't know exactly what was wrong with me. I was feeling kind of weak and sometimes felt so cold shivering like mad. I thought that I must have a flu. A little later I started to cough a lot and the cough got more and more serious. I coughed out a lot of catarrh(啖). At last I couldn't stand it any more, so I went to see my doctor. After the examination, my doctor diagnosed that I had bronchitis(支氣管炎). That was kind of a serious illness. He prescribed me with strong antibiotic drugs and an inhaler for me to use when I got a serious attack. After I have taken the tablets. I recovered but very slowly. Now almost two months later, I am still not quite fully recovered but the doctor said it is quite normal for this sort of illness. So now I have to take care of myself when the weather turns cold, which I must wrap myself up very well. Otherwise I will get it again!