Ⅰ 常用商務英語口語怎麼學
作為一門語言最重要的就是口語上的交際,從事商務工作對於口語的要求不用說都應回該知道其重答要性,但是該如何練習好商務口語呢?由於商務口語的針對性比較強所以相對還是有目標性的。
①多看看國外的名著或者商務雜志,周刊等等用來積攢更多的詞彙量,如果一開始看不下去也可以選擇詼諧幽默的書刊慢慢過渡
②多聽慢速磁帶,這里需要注意的是不一定非要把所有的句子都聽懂只要做到每個單詞可以聽清即可,等可以做到以後再換常速
③多看國外名人的演講,學習他們演講時的口型,發音等等,最好可以背誦演講稿
Ⅱ 商務英語口語900句
這個簡單,我介紹你去一個網站裡面查找,
我一直都是在這個網站里收版集英語資料的!
裡面有你所說權的商務英語,口語,日常口語!
http://www.douban.com/note/80516807/
具體鏈接在我空間里就有
現在還可以免費測試自己的英語水平哦!
Ⅲ 學習英語口語(日常&商務)
第一、口語最難的就是突破剛開始的緊張感,克服了之後就OK了。我當年是和外教私下交朋友,版經常權出去喝酒鍛煉的。從剛開始憋的滿臉通紅一個詞都說不出,到現在比較流利的口語,我覺得克服開始的緊張很重要。
第二、聽力要跟上,否則你不知道對方說什麼也是白搭。多看原聲的電影,電視劇,多聽廣播、CCTV9,讓自己熟悉英語的語音,逐漸適應。
http://hi..com/greedy85/blog/item/f0da4b3ccf1fcac09e3d62c9.html
Ⅳ 商務英語常用口語
首先,我認為最重要的是要先糾正英語發音,如果標准會大大增加信心;其次,可以回多聽英文答歌和英文電影,並且模仿,我個人就是在看電影中提高很大的;然後,可以多參加英語角,多和別人交流,這是最快提高口語的方式,因為不能學啞巴英語,熟能生巧,我剛開始去英語角說就磕磕巴巴,但多練習就會提高,如果有條件可以報些外教口語班,和外國人交流會提高的更快的;最後,把英語基礎打好,如擴充單詞量,掌握好語法,多看英文文章等,祝你成功!
Ⅳ 商務英語的常用口語
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?
2 Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?
3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?
4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?
5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?
6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?
7 May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?
8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?
9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?
10 May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?
11 How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?
12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?
13 Do you have any other flights?
還有其他的航班嗎?
14 When would you like to leave?
您希望什麼時候出發?
15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能電話確認嗎?
16 Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?
17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?
18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鍾就要到達呢?
19 Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?
20 Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?
21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?
22 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?
23 Check it to my final destination.
把它托運到我的目的地。
24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在8點30分到達機場。
25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
26 Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。
27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。
28 Let me see your passport,please.
請讓我看下您的護照。
29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
31 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
35 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。
37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
38 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。
40 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
45 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
46 Thank you for you cooperation.
感謝您的合作。
47 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
48 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
53 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
55 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀之後你會知道我們的產品更好。
56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
57 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再看看生產線。
58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
60 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
61 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
63 All procts have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
66 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
68 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
69 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
70 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
71 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
72 What's your general impression,may I ask?
請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?
73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
74 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。
79 We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。
81 We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。
82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。
83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?
84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。
85 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也許對某些產品感興趣。
86 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。
88 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。
89 Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。
90 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。
92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?
93 At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?
94 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。
95 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。
96 This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。
97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。
98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。
99 Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。
100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.
格林先生,我方已經決定接受您的訂單。
102: Thank you for your quick feedback.
謝謝您迅速給我方回復。
103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不用謝,雖然我方的現貨不足。
104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.
是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的幫忙。
Ⅵ 日常商務英語口語有哪些
The hardest part of your situation is that what you want is learning some exclusive sentences or phrase .That is completely a disaster.Just use it more ,like talking to a foreign guy or practise more speaking in English.You may want to get some exclusive sentence or example.But the damn language ain't no exclusive.
Ⅶ 商務英語日常口語
成功=99%努力抄+1%天賦,要想提襲高英語,平時一定要多聽多練!持之以恆!
找個老外練習下吧// http://club.e.sina.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=2474784&page=2&authorid=1686476767?8765967532423
Ⅷ 日常商務英語口語重要麼
商務口語在人們工作中有很重要的作用,也是很多職業人士很重要的一個業務能專力與水平,所屬以從實踐的口語要求上,更加嚴格。那麼應該如何進行日常商務英語口語的學習,對於專業標準的掌握與要求,就更好,而且在學的過程中,突出說與練的要求,才能達到較好的效果。也正是這樣的原因,恩京英語等國際的培訓機構,把電話教學作為一種推廣方式,學習專業口語,可以實現一對一的邊學邊練邊糾正。
滿足學員對口語的駕馭能力,從口語的學與練相結合為基礎,電話教學輕松的實現外教一對一的指導與培訓綜合輔導的方式,也在現代化教學服務的各種方式中,成為非常受歡迎的類型。學習日常商務英語口語要選擇一個值得信任的平台,選擇一個讓人們放心的項目,其實口語的學習重點還在於練,電話學習以對話的方式進行,即是在學,又是在練,對於學員來說,學與練結合在一起,輕松的就完成了學與練的過程。
希望能幫助到你,望採納!
Ⅸ 商務酒店日常英語口語
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel.
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening Sir/madam
先生/小姐/早上好/下午好/晚上好。
3. Have a good trip!
祝您旅途愉快!
4. I hope I』m not bothering /disturbing you.
我希望我沒有打擾您。
5. Have a seat please.
您請坐。
6. I hope to see you again soon,
我希望能盡快見到您
7. Nice to meet you
.很高興見到您!
8. How are you doing/going!
您好!
9. Excuse me Sir, here is non-smoking area。
對不起先生,這里是非抽煙區。
10. Would you like some water?
請問您要喝點水嗎?
工作操作/During working
11. *I』d like to /type/print this.
我想要復印/打字/列印這個。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要復印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darker/lighter?
要不要我(把顏色)調深/淺一些?
14. Here is your original file/paper。
這是您的原件。
15. *I』ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the is ready.
我把原件先放在這里,等復印好了就打電話通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我為您裝訂好這些好嗎?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是裝訂在左側還是上邊呢?
18. Shall I enlarge/rece this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大/縮小到適合A4的紙張呢?
19. Shall I these on both sides of the paper?
我進行雙面復印好嗎?
20. We don』t have paper that large enough. Shall we it to two pieces, and then tape them together?
我們沒有這么大的紙。我們分開兩塊復印,然後粘在一起,好嗎?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡紙了。
22. It is out of ink.
沒墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can』t guarantee the will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保證復印件的效果很好。
24. *I』d like to send a fax.
我想要發份傳真。
25. To where?
發去哪裡?
26. *What』s the cost?
你們如何收費?
27. It』s 10 yuan per minute To x x, including/excluding service charge.
發傳真到XX是每分鍾10元,包括/不包括服務費。
28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收費是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
請寫下國家代號、區號和對方的號碼。
30. The paper is too thick/ .It may jam the machine.
這張紙太厚/薄,可能會卡紙的。
31. Shall I make a of this, and then send the ?
我復印一份,然後將復印件傳真過去好嗎?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商務中心的XX。我們收到給您的一份傳真。我們把它送上您的房間還是您自己下來取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什麼字體,多大號的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉開一些好嗎?
35. Could you check it?
您檢查一下好嗎?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
請把每個段落的首行縮進一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁碟上好嗎?
38. I』m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我們只能存在我們的磁碟上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non-stop flight to London?
有直達倫敦的航班嗎?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有幾次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我們可以為您訂票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸煙區的座位。
43. *I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的卧鋪。
44. *I』d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飛機前部。
45. Which date / day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexible/floating,now it』s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票價是彈性的/浮動的。現在是5折,可能幾分鍾後價格會上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什麼位子?
48. First class \ Business class \ Economy class?
您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
49. Are the seats together?
座位是要連在一起的嗎?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次車?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通車還是特快車?
52. *I』d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位還是卧鋪?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什麼地方拿機票?
56. I』m afraid that flight/train is fully booked.
恐怕那個航班/火車的票已經訂完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16點15分起飛的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已經賣完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
軟卧怎麼樣?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一張下鋪。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
這車票的有效期是多久?
62. *I』d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I』d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一個包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
郵費是多少?
65. I』m not sure, I』ll let you know later.
我現在還不清楚,遲一些告訴您,可以嗎?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I』d like to book some facilities.
我們下星期一要舉行一個會議,我來租一些必要的設備。
67. How many people Is this for / will there be?
您一共有幾位開會?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影儀及電腦嗎?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
請簽名並留下您的電話號碼。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.
我們會在開會前一個鍾准備好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能過來檢查一下嗎?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什麼能為您效勞的,請告訴我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信從北京到美國要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要發航空信嗎?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
請問您要掃描嗎?
76. What formant would you like to save?
請問您要想以什麼格式儲存掃描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
請問您的付款方式是什麼?轉房帳還是付現金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的歡迎卡嗎?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
這是找您的8元錢。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盤或磁碟時,請先執行掃描病毒後再使用。