導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 銀行英語情景口語對話貨幣兌換

銀行英語情景口語對話貨幣兌換

發布時間:2021-02-21 19:54:13

A. 求商業銀行匯款業務英語情景對話

A:How much do you want to deposit with us?
B:I don't know.
A:How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account? I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping.
B:I want to deposit these cheques in my account.
A:Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're to deposit as well as your name, address and professional unit?
B:OK.

B. 幾句關於旅遊貨幣兌換的英語,幫忙翻譯一下

1. Do you provide swiss france currency exchange?
2. Can you help me to exchange to 100 U.S dollar?
3. Can you help me to exchange these 100 RMB(reb min bi) to U.S. dollar?
4. What is the exchange rates for RMB-Rupiah?
5. This notes is too old, may i have a newer 1?
6. May i use RMB to swiss france instead of thai baht?
7. i want U.S. dollar with ten, fifty, and hundred face value each and one more swiss france with one hundred face value.

C. 求英語一情景對話「在美國銀行開帳戶並用人民幣兌換美元」跪求!

open an account in bank in America, then exchange the money from RMB into US DOLLAR

D. 求銀行兌換外幣常用英語回答客戶問題(急用)

Please tell me how much you want to change.
請告訴我你要換多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert 轉換into Japanese yen?
你要把多少匯款換成日圓?
What kind of currency do you want?
要哪種貨幣?
What's it you wish to change?
你有什麼要換的?
What kind of currency do you want to change?
要換哪種貨幣?
In what denominations?
要什麼面值的?
Please tell me what note you want.
請告訴我要什麼鈔票。
Will seven tens be all right?
7張10元的可以嗎?
Is it in traveler's cheques?
換旅行支票嗎?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you.
我想知道如何付錢給你。
How would you like it?
你要什麼面額的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
請在兌換單上簽字,寫出你的姓名和地址,好嗎?
Can you change me some money, please?
能否請你給我兌換一些錢?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
這些就是:一些法國法郎,瑞士法郎,美圓和一些荷蘭盾。
Would you please give me s
e
ven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling notes, and the rest in small change.
請你給我7張5鎊紙幣,4張1鎊紙幣,4張10先令紙幣,剩下的要零票。
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers?
勞駕給我6便士的銅幣。

E. 英語對話,關於銀行辦理業務的對話。幫幫忙哈~

1. 問答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

職員:您好,請問您要辦理什麼業務?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顧客:請幫我查詢一下帳戶余額。職員:您講慢些好嗎?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

職員:您用紙寫下來好嗎?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

職員:好的,先生(小姐),請稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

職員:您在本行的帳戶余額是人民幣5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顧客:我的銀行磁卡出現故障了,能幫我看一下嗎?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

職員:問題不大,您的銀行磁卡被鎖住了,請出示護照,輸入密碼就可以給您解開。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

職員:您的銀行磁卡需要加磁,現在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顧客:我想結束在你們這兒的帳戶。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

職員:請到6號櫃台辦理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

職員:請到大廳開放式櫃台辦理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

職員:請先在大廳休息一下,馬上會有客戶經理來幫助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

職員:您有多少錢要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顧客:我想在我的戶頭上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procere for opening a savings account.

顧客:請告訴我開個儲蓄帳戶需要什麼手續。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

職員:請填張存款單,寫明數額、姓名,地址和工作單位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

職員:請寫上您的姓名、證件號碼和聯系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

職員:您填寫的文字與數字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

職員:您的簽名有誤。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

職員:請收好單據.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

職員:這是您的存摺,以後存取款時請帶來。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

職員:請保管好存摺(銀行卡),若遺失請告訴我們。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不客氣。

3. 取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

職員:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顧客:對不起,能幫我個忙嗎?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

職員:很高興為您效勞,請告訴我能為您做什麼。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顧客:我要從我的帳戶支取8000元人民幣。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

職員:對不起,您戶頭中沒有足夠的余額,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顧客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顧客:我從卡上取1萬美金和3萬元人民幣。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

職員:請出示護照。

Clerk: password please.

職員:請輸入密碼。

Clerk: please sign your name.

職員:請簽名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

職員:請清點一下現金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: Not at all.

職員:不用謝。

4.兌換 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顧客:能否請你給我兌換一些錢?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

職員:要換哪種貨幣?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars』 account.

顧客:請幫我把帳戶里的美圓兌換一些人民幣。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

職員:請告訴我你要換多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顧客:我想兌換出3000人民幣。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

職員:請問您兌換後要取走人民幣現金還是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).

顧客:我想取現金。(我存到卡<摺子>里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顧客:今天的兌換率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

職員:請等一會兒,美圓和人民幣的兌換率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顧客:請把這張100人民幣換開,給我一些小票好嗎?

Clerk: How would you like it?

職員:你要什麼面額的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顧客:請給我3張20元和幾張10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顧客:非常感謝。

Clerk: My pleasure.

職員:不用謝。

5.收費 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顧客:對不起,我忘記卡的密碼了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

職員:請辦理掛失手續費。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

職員:您的卡號是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

職員:請支付15元,包含換卡工本費5元,掛失手續費10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顧客:匯款你們收手續費嗎?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

職員:是的,我們收手續費,我們按照1%金額收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顧客:我來交電話費。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

職員:您的電話號碼是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顧客:我要交煤氣費。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顧客:我要交電費。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

職員:請出示卡片。

支票結算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

噢,是這樣的。我需要些現金,在中國觀光時使用。我能在這兒兌現旅行支票嗎?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

當然, 我很樂意為您兌現。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

我原本打算在家旅館兌現, 但我朋友說銀行的兌現率通常有點高。

F. 關於在銀行取錢的英語情景對話

Counter:Good morning,may I help you,sir?
早上好,先生,有什麼可以為您效勞的?
Customer:I want to draw out 5000 RMB.
我想取5000元.
Counter:Ok,please pass your card to me.
請給我您的卡.
Customer:Here you are.
給你.
Counter:Input your password here.
請輸入您的密碼.
Customer:(The customer inputs his password)
客人正在內輸入密碼.
Counter:Here are five thousand yuan,please keep them well.
這是5千塊容,請您保管好.
Customer:Thanks,I will.
我會的.

G. 關於銀行取錢的英語對話

-What can I do for you -Yes ,I'd like to draw 500 dollars from my account and I want 4 100-notes and two 50-notes.-Ok ,please wait for a minute.-Thank you .

閱讀全文

與銀行英語情景口語對話貨幣兌換相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610