Ⅰ 服務員用語(英語)
http://www.wwenglish.com/t/d/biz/canyinen/
網上一查來很多的源
你用搜餐飲服務業英語 都是
這個不錯
http://www.wwenglish.com/t/d/biz/canyinen/
Ⅱ 求酒店服務員簡單英語口語
59.Is this everything, sir?
這是全部東西嗎,先生?
60.Here's the light switch.
這是電燈開關。
61.Here's the closet and there's the bathroom.
這兒是壁櫃。這兒是洗澡間。
62. Will there be anything else, sir?
還有什麼事嗎,先生?
63. Well,if you need anything else,please call room service.
噢,如果你有什麼事,請叫房間服務。
64. Let me help you with your luggage.
我來幫您拿行李。
65.It's very kind of you to do so.
你這樣做使我很感激。
66.What's your room number, please?
請問您的房間號碼?
67. And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?
順便問一句,我可以看一下您的房卡嗎?
68.How do you like this room?
您覺得這個房間怎麼樣?
69.It's also quite spacious.
房間也很寬敞。
70. Do you mind if I put your luggage by the wardrobe?
我把您的行李擱在衣櫃旁邊好嗎?
71.By the way, could you tell me about your hotel service?
順便問問,你能不能給我講一下賓館服務的情況?
Ⅲ 超市服務員常用的英語口語
迎賓時問候: morning/afternoon sir/miss!Welcome to you!
(上午/下午好!歡迎光臨!)
提供幫助時問候:Can I help you ?
(我能幫你嗎?)
付款時:Would you like a plastic bag?
(您需要購物袋嗎?)
It costs you...yuan.
(一共...元)
Receive you ...yuan.
(收您...元)
Here is your change ...yuan.
(找您...元)
送賓時問候:We appreciate your business!
(感謝您的光顧!)
Welcome here next time!
(歡迎下次光臨!)
Exit(安全出口)
Entrance(入口)
物品介紹:
Biscuits 餅干類Snacks 零嘴Crisps 各式洋芋片 Confectionery 糖業類 Pet. Food 寵物食品Toiletries 廁所用品 Cereals 榖類食品Poultry 家禽類Pickles 各式腌菜 以下將常用的食品的中英對照作整理, 以方便大家采購: A. 肉品類 (雞, 豬, 牛) 雞以身體部位分:Fresh Grade Legs 大雞腿 Fresh Grade Breast 雞胸肉Chicken Drumsticks 小雞腿 Chicken Wings 雞翅膀豬肉則分: Minced Steak 絞肉 Pigs Liver 豬肝Pigs feet 豬腳 Pigs Kidney 豬腰Pigs Hearts 豬心 Pork Steak 沒骨頭的豬排Pork Chops 連骨頭的豬排 Rolled Porkloin 卷好的腰部瘦肉Rolled Pork Belly 卷好的腰部瘦肉連帶皮 Pork sausage meat 做香腸的絞肉Smoked Bacon 醺肉 Pork Fillet 小里肌肉Spare Rib Pork chops 帶骨的瘦肉 Spare Rib of Pork 小排骨肉Pork ribs 肋骨可煮湯食用 Black Pudding 黑香腸Pork Burgers 漢堡肉 Pork-pieces 一塊塊的廋肉Pork Dripping 豬油滴 Lard 豬油Hock 蹄膀 Casserole Pork 中間帶骨的腿肉Joint 有骨的大塊肉 B. 牛肉 Stewing Beef 小塊的瘦肉 Steak & Kidney 牛肉塊加牛腰Frying steak 可煎食的大片牛排 Mimced Beef 牛絞肉Rump Steak 大塊牛排 Leg Beef 牛鍵肉OX-Tail 牛尾 OX-heart 牛心OX-Tongues 牛舌 Barnsley Chops 帶骨的腿肉Shoulder Chops 肩肉 Porter House Steak 腰上的牛排肉Chuck Steak 頭肩肉筋、油較多 Tenderised Steak 拍打過的牛排[注]: 牛雜類在傳統攤位市場才可買到,超級市場則不販賣。有: Roll 牛腸 Cowhells 牛筋Pig bag 豬肚 Homeycome Tripe 蜂窩牛肚Tripe Pieces 牛肚塊 Best thick seam 白牛肚C. 海產類魚: Herring 鯡 Salmon 鮭Cod 鱈 Tuna 鮪魚Plaice 比目魚 Octopus 鱆魚Squid 烏賊 Dressed squid 花枝Mackerel 鯖 Haddock 北大西洋產的鱈魚Trout 鱒魚、適合蒸來吃 Carp 鯉魚Cod Fillets 鱈魚塊,可做魚羹,或炸酥魚片都很好吃 Conger (Eel) 海鰻Sea Bream 海鯉 Hake 鱈魚類Red Mullet 紅鰹,可煎或紅燒 來吃 Smoked Salmon 熏鮭*Smoked mackerel with crushed pepper corn 帶有黑胡椒粒的熏鯖* Herring roes 鯡魚子 Boiled Cod roes 鱈魚子*以上兩種魚只需烤好手放檸檬汁就十分美味了 海鮮: Oyster 牡犡 Mussel 蚌、黑色、橢圓形、沒殼的即為淡菜Crab 螃蟹 Prawn 蝦Crab stick 蟹肉條 Peeled Prawns 蝦仁King Prawns 大蝦 Winkles 田螺Whelks Tops 小螺肉 Shrimps 小蝦米Cockles 小貝肉 Labster 龍蝦D. 蔬果類蔬菜可買到的有: Potato 馬鈴薯 Carrot 紅蘿卜Onion 洋蔥 Aubergine 茄子Celery 芹菜 White Cabbage 包心菜Red cabbage 紫色包心菜 Cucumber 大黃瓜Tomato 蕃茄 Radish 小紅蘿卜Mooli 白蘿卜 Watercress 西洋菜Baby corn 玉米尖 Sweet corn 玉米Cauliflower 白花菜 Spring onions 蔥Garlic 大蒜 Ginger 姜Chinese leaves 大白菜 Leeks 大蔥Mustard & cress 芥菜苗 Green Pepper 青椒Red pepper 紅椒 Yellow pepper 黃椒Mushroom 洋菇 Broccoliflorets 綠花菜Courgettes 綠皮南瓜,形狀似小黃瓜,但不可生食 Coriander 香菜Dwarf Bean 四季豆 Flat Beans 長形平豆Iceberg 透明包心菜 Lettuce 萵苣菜Swede or Turnip 蕪菁 Okra 秋葵Chillies 辣椒 Eddoes 小芋頭Taro 大芋頭 Sweet potato 蕃薯Spinach 菠菜 Beansprots 綠豆芽Peas 碗豆 Corn 玉米粒Sprot 高麗小菜心E. 水果類Lemon 檸檬 Pear 梨子Banana 香蕉 Grape 葡萄Golden apple 黃綠蘋果、脆甜 Granny smith 綠蘋果、較酸Bramleys 可煮食的蘋果 Peach 桃子Orange 橙 Strawberry 草莓Mango 芒果 Pine apple 菠蘿Kiwi 奇異果 Starfruit 楊桃Honeydew-melon 蜜瓜 Cherry 櫻桃Date 棗子 lychee 荔枝Grape fruit 葡萄柚 Coconut 椰子Fig 無花果F. 其它 米: Long rice 長米,較硬,煮前先泡一個小時 Pudding rice or short rice 短米,較軟Brown rice 糙米 THAI Fragrant rice 泰國香米* Glutinous rice 糯米**可在中國商店買到。 英國麵粉 Strong flour 高筋麵粉 Plain flour 中筋麵粉Self- raising flour 低筋麵粉 Whole meal flour 小麥麵粉糖 Brown sugar 砂糖(泡奶茶、咖啡適用) dark Brown Sugar 紅糖(感冒時可煮姜湯時用)Custer sugar 白砂糖(適用於做糕點) Icing Sugar 糖粉(可用在打鮮奶油及裝飾蛋糕外層)Rock Sugar 冰糖 中國超市: 倫敦和曼徹斯特均有中國城,貨品則相當繁多,下列只是平時較常用的材料。 Noodles 面條 Instant noodles 方便麵Soy sauce 醬油,分生抽淺色及老抽深色兩種 Vinger 醋Cornstarch 太白粉 Maltose 麥芽糖Sesame Seeds 芝麻 Sesame oil 麻油Oyster sauce 蚝油 Pepper 胡椒Red chilli powder 辣椒粉 Sesame paste 芝麻醬Beancurd sheet 腐皮 Tofu 豆腐Sago 西賈米 Creamed Coconut 椰油Monosim glutanate 味精 Chinese red pepper 花椒Salt black bean 豆鼓 Dried fish 魚干Sea vegetable or Sea weed 海帶 Green bean 綠豆Red Bean 紅豆 Black bean 黑豆Red kidney bean 大紅豆 Dried black mushroom 冬菇Pickled mustard-green 酸菜 Silk noodles 粉絲Agar-agar 燕菜 Rice-noodle 米粉Bamboo shoots 竹筍罐頭 Star anise 八角Wantun skin 餛飩皮 Dried chestuts 干粟子Tiger lily buds 金針 Red date 紅棗Water chestnuts 荸薺罐頭 Mu-er 木耳Dried shrimps 蝦米 Cashewnuts 腰果
Ⅳ 英語日常交際用語----作為服務員的角色
相信這些會對你有些許幫助的!
向其問好:
Good morning/afternoon/evening.
我能為你做點什麼?
What can I do for you?
你們有幾個人?
How many people you are?(這句我不敢肯定完全正確,
只是以前和外國人這樣說,他們能明白)
想嘗試一下新產品...嗎?
We have new food now,do you want to have a try?
您的餐點金額為..元.
The total is ....yuan.或者It costs ...元.
或者...yuan, thank you!
謝謝您的光臨,再見.
Thanks for your coming,see you next time.
這是餐廳囁常用的英文對話!(中英對照的,可以看看:)
Head Waiter:Good evening,sir.Do you have a reservation,sir?
Customer:I am afraid not.
H.W:Just a moment,please.
H.W:I'm very sorry,we're full now.Would you mind waiting about ten minutes,sir?
C:No,I don't mind.
H.W:Here is the chair,sir.
C:Thank you.
H.W:I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.
C:Okay?Thank you.
H.W:This way,please.
C:Thank you.
中文:
領班服務員:晚上好,先生,你有預訂桌位嗎,先生?
顧客:我恐怕沒有。
請等一會兒。
非常抱歉,我們現在客滿了,你介意等10分鍾嗎?
不,我不介意。
這里有椅子,先生。
謝謝你。
我很抱歉讓你久等了,先生。
好了嗎?謝謝你。
請走這邊。
謝謝你。
H.W:Is this table all right?
C:Yes,good.I don't have much time tonight.I have to see my friend at eight thirty in the lobby.
H.W:Is that right,sir?
H.W:Menu,sir.
C:Thank you.
這張桌子可以嗎?
是的,很好,我今晚時間不多,我必須8點半在大廳會我的朋友。
這樣行嗎,先生?
先生,這是菜單。
謝謝你。
W:Here is your check,sir.
C:Okay.
C:Well,I've to go now.
C:How much I owe you?
Cashier:Twenty three hundred and thirty yen,sir.Ten percent service charge and tax are included,sir.
C:Oh,it's a reasonable price.Okay.
Ca:Thank you,sir.Good night,sir.
C:Good night.
這是你的賬單,先生。
好的。
哦,我現在要走了。
我要付多少錢給你呢?
出納:2330元,先生,10%服務費,稅收包括在內,先生。
啊,這是合理的價格,好的。
謝謝你,先生,晚安,先生。
晚安。
另外送點小補充:
點菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜單 點菜 就餐 付錢
Have you got a table for two, please?
請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎??
Have you booked a table?
您預定餐桌了嗎?
Have you made a reservation?
您預定了嗎?
smoking or non-smoking?
吸煙區還是非吸煙區?
Would you like something to drink?
您想喝什麼?
Would you like to see the menu?
您需要看菜單嗎?
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?
打攪一下,我能看看菜單嗎?
Are you ready to order?
您現在可以點餐嗎?
first course
第一道菜
maincourse
主菜
dessert
甜食
Could I have the bill, please?
請拿賬單來,好嗎?
How would you like to pay?
請問您怎樣付款?
Ⅳ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?
2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be ? 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here . / To go .
5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?
6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That』s it . ( 多用 ) / That』s all .
Ⅵ 餐廳服務員常用的英語口語 點餐時急用的英語口語
服務員:
1 Can I help you / May I help you / What can I get for you today
2 May / Can I take your order 您要吃點什麼?
3 What will it be 您要點什麼?
4 For here or to go / Stay or to go / Is that for here or to go ——For here ./ To go .
5 Do you need some drinks / Would you like something to drink / What kind of drinks
6 Would you like fries to go with that ( 如果你是單點漢堡,他可能會這樣問 )
7 What kind of meat would you like 您要什麼肉?
8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets / Which sauce do you like
你想在雞塊上用哪種醬?
—— Ketchup ( 番茄醬 ) / BBQ sauce (燒烤醬)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末醬)
9 Is that all / Anything else —— That』s it .( 多用 ) / That』s all .
Ⅶ 餐廳服務員英語口語
weitei
Ⅷ 常用服務員英語
餐廳常用英語一百句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、對不起,我把它換成小盤子好嗎?
I』m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想試一下本地的特色嗎?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先來杯啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感時間的話,我給您安排一些快餐好嗎?
If you』re hurry I』ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、對不起,這個品種剛剛售完。
I』m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren』t any left)
37、對不起,您是否介意與那位先生同坐一桌?
I』m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、對不起,現在已經客滿了。
I』m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、對不起,現在已經沒有廳房了。
I』m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那邊角落裡好嗎?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您願意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我馬上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我們的早餐券包括一碗稀飯、二籠包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我們立即採取措施,使您滿意。
I』m sorry we』ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜歡用筷子還是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服務員我想買單。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、請給我一杯可樂。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、請問衛生間在哪裡?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)這是您的帳單嗎?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,請問您付現金還是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我們這兒不收小費,但是我仍很感謝您。
We don』t accept tips But I』m very grateful to you.
51、請稍等,我馬上來收拾。
Just a moment, please I』m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想訂一個明晚的廳房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、請問需要大廳房還是小廳房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服務員,您們的早餐都有什麼?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我們的早餐主要供應粵式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生請問您的牛肉要幾份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已經上齊了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、還要點水果和甜品嗎?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、對不起,我到廚房給您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉這個菜的烹飪時間較長。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一個二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、請問需要主食嗎?
Do you need any staple food?
63、請問您對今天的菜餚有何意見?
What do your opinion of today』s order?
64、對不起,我們這沒有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven』t San Miguel beer.
65、您試一下百威啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、當然可以。
Of course.
67、謝謝您提出的寶貴意見。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我們將努力改進。
We』ll try our best to improve.
69、對不起,那是整瓶賣的。
Sorry, It』s sold by the bottle.
70、請問您對菜餚有什麼特殊要求嗎?
Anything special you』d like to have on the menu?
71、這是發票和找頭,請收好。
Here』s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定盡快給您做好。
All right , I』ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我們襄樊的名勝古跡。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿來。
Ok, I』ll get it for you.
75、我們這有清茶、菊花茶、八寶茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不錯,我建議您們點一個。
Sir, Roast beef in 「Thailand」 style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、請問土豆做咸泥、烤的還是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,請問您是找人嗎?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,請問您們的酒吧在哪裡?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我帶您去好嗎?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,請問是用餐嗎?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、這瓶酒多少錢?
How much is this bottle?
84、這瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,謝謝。
No thanks.
86、對不起,請再重復一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服務員,您會講英語嗎?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、會一點點。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以簽單嗎?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,請付現款。
Oh I』m sorry, cash only please.
91、請告訴我您的房間號碼。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,給我送一份牛肉粒,蔥花炒飯。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我們馬上送到您的房間。
All right we』ll send it to your room right away.
94、我們的蔬菜有土豆、窩筍、黃瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鮮類有基圍蝦、毛蟹、帶子、桂花魚等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食類有水餃、湯面、炒麵、炒飯等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)這個水果盤是我們餐廳奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.
Ⅸ 求英語口語、酒店服務員與客人場景兩人的口語對話
A:Good evening,sir. to the Peace Hotel.
B:Thank you.
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?
B:Just these four.
A:Two suitcases and two bags.Is that right?
B:Yes.That』s a11.
A:Itll show you to the front desk.This way,please.
I will put your bags by the post over there.
B:I see,thanks.
A:A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in.
B:OK.Fine.
A:Please enjoy your stay.
A:晚上好,先生。歡迎到和平飯店。
B:謝謝。
A:您有多少件行李?
B:只有這4件。
A:兩個旅行箱和兩個袋子,對嗎?
B:是的,就這些。
A:我帶您到前台,請跟我來。我把您的袋子放在那兒的柱子旁邊。
B:好的,謝謝。
A:您辦完住宿登記時,服務員會帶您到房間去。
B:好的。
A:希望您過得愉快。
Ⅹ 服務員在酒吧常說的英語口語
you are welcome.