導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語外貿接待客戶實用口語

英語外貿接待客戶實用口語

發布時間:2021-02-17 15:24:39

『壹』 外貿常用英語口語

學習口語的一些技巧:
第一,用英文簡單界定事物。
第二,訓練用不同內的方式解釋同一事物。容
第三,學會美國人描述東西的方式。
第四,學會使用重要的美國習語。
第五,學會兩種語言的傳譯能力。
第六,要有猜測能力 """"
呵呵,你不妨去測測
★★點擊參考【資料鏈接】 參加免費口語體驗★★

『貳』 外貿英語口語900句

We'll have the contract ready for signature.

我們應准備好合同待簽字。
We signed a contract for medicines.
我們簽訂了一份葯品合同。
Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
張先生代表中國絲綢進出口總公司在合同上簽了字。
A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.
中國化工進出口總公司已經和日本一家公司簽訂了一份新合同。
It was because of you that we landed the contract.
因為有了你,我們才簽了那份合同。
We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
由於我們報價低,他們和我們簽了合同。
Are we anywhere near a contract yet?
我們可以(接近於)簽合同了嗎?
We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")
當我們作為貨主時都要簽訂合同。(這里的「貨主」指合同中的賣方和買方)
I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.
我們知道我們(賣方)應該擬出一份合同,買方必須簽署合同。
We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.
我們同時簽兩個合同,一是牛羊肉的銷售(出口)合同,另一個是等額的棉花購買(進口)合同。
We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.
我們都想簽合同,因此雙方都要做些讓步。
We are here to discuss a new contract with you.
我們來這里和您談談訂一份新合同的問題。
Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.
歐文們現有合同快要期滿了,需要再談一個新合同。
We can repeat the contract on the same terms.
我們可以按同樣條件再訂一個合同。
A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.
老合同中的一些供貨問題必須盡快解決。
We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.
我們應該清理一下老合同中出現的問題。
Do you always make out a contract for every deal?
每筆交易都需要訂一份合同嗎?
As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.
根據合同規定,工廠的建設正在進行中。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract 合同,訂立合同
contractor 訂約人,承包人
contractual 合同的,契約的
to make a contract 簽訂合同
to place a contract 訂合同
to enter into a contract 訂合同
to sign a contract 簽合同
to draw up a contract 擬訂合同
to draft a contract 起草合同
to get a contract 得到合同
to land a contract 得到(擁有)合同
to countersign a contract 會簽合同
to repeat a contract 重復合同
an executory contract 尚待執行的合同
a nice fat contract 一個很有利的合同
originals of the contract 合同正本
copies of the contract 合同副本
a written contract 書面合同
to make some concession 做某些讓步
(二)
Look at this contract.
請看這份合同。
These are two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們准備好的兩份合同正本。
We enclose our sales contract No.45 in plicate.
附上我們第45號銷售合同一式兩份。
The of our contract will be returned.
合同的副本將被歸還。
This contract is for 250 metric tons of groundnuts at RMB1800 per M/T C&F Copenhagen.
這是一份250噸花生的合同,價格為每公噸哥本哈根成本加運費價1800元。
May I refer you to Article 5 of the General Terms and Conditions of the contract?
請您看看合同一般條款的第五條。
May I refer you to the contract stipulation about packing (or shipping……)?
請您看看合同中有關包裝(裝運)的規定。
You must state the description of the goods, the quantity and the unit price in each contract.
每筆合同中都應該提到的商品的性能說明、數量和單價。
What are the main clauses in the contract?
合同中的主要條款有哪些?
There is an arbitration clause in the contract. (or insurance clause, inspection clause, shipping clause……)
這是合同中的一項仲裁條款。(或:保險條款,檢驗條款,裝運條款等)
Payment terms are important in a contract too, aren't they?
合同中的付款條件也很重要,對嗎?
We ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我們按合同條款交貨。
I'm sure that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
我保證我們能按合同規定如期裝船。
We sincerely hope that both quality and quantity are in conformity with the contract stipulations.
我們真誠希望質量、數量都與合同規定相吻合。
All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous contract number C70064.
所有條款與我們過去簽的第C70064號合同規定的各項條款相同。
The contract states that the supplier will be charged a penalty if there is a delay in delivery.
合同規定如果供貨商延誤交貨期,將被罰款。
When the goods aren't up to specification stated in the contract, there is also a penalty for poor quality.
如果所交貨物與合同所規定規格不符,還有品質惡劣罰款。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
contract terms (or contract clause) 合同條款
contract provisions/stipulations 合同規定
contract period (or contract term) 合同期限
contract life 合同有效期
to be stipulated in the contract 在合同中予以規定
to be laid down in the contract 在合同中列明
(三)
The contract comes into effect today, we can't go back on our word now.
合同已於今日生效,我們不能反悔了
Once the contract is approved by the Chinese government, it is legally binding upon both parties.
合同一經中國政府批准,對雙方就有了法律約束力。
We have to hold you to the contract.
我們不得不要求你們按合同辦事。
You must put their rights and interest into a contract.
你們必須把他們的權益訂在合同中。
We always carry out the terms o four contract to the letter and stand by what we say.
我們堅持重合同,守信用。
It's clearly a breach of contract.
這顯然是違反了合同。
Any deviation from the contract will be unfavourable.
任何違反合同之事都是不利的。
The buyer has the option of canceling the contract.
買主有權撤消合同。
You have no grounds for backing out of the contract.
你們沒有正當理由背棄合同。
In case one party fails to carry out the contract, the other party is entitled to cancel the contract.
如果一方不執行合同,另一方有權撤消該合同。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our part?
你是否擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款?
You cannot cancel the contract without first securing our agreement.
如果沒有事先徵得我們同意,你們不能取消合同。
This contract will come into force as soon as it is signed by two parties.
合同一經雙方簽定即生效。
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦確定就應嚴格執行。
Words and Phrases
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
to bring a contract into effect 使合同生效
to come into effect 生效
to go (enter)into force 生效
to cease to be in effect/force 失效
to carry out a contract 執行合同
to execute/implement/fulfil/perform a contract 執行合同
cancellation of contract 撤消合同
breach of contract 違反合同
to break the contract 毀約
to cancel the contract 撤消合同
to tear up the contract 撕毀合同
to approve the contract 審批合同
to honour the contract 重合同
to annual the contract 廢除合同
to terminate the contract 解除合同
to alter the contract 修改合同
to abide by the contract 遵守合同
to go back on one's words 反悔
to be legally binding 受法律約束
to stand by 遵守
non-payment 拒不付款
to secure one's agreement 徵得……的同意
Additional Words and Phrases
contract price 合約價格
contract wages 合同工資
contract note 買賣合同(證書)
contract of employment 僱傭合同
contract of engagement 僱傭合同
contract of carriage 運輸合同
contract of arbitration 仲裁合同
contract for goods 訂貨合同
contract for purchase 采購合同
contract for service 勞務合同
contract for future delivery 期貨合同
contract of sale 銷售合同
contract of insurance 保險合同
contract sales 訂約銷售
contract law 合同法
to ship a contract 裝運合同的貨物
contractual dispute 合同上的爭議
a long-term contract 長期合同
a short-term contract 短期合同
contract parties 合同當事人
contractual practice/usage 合同慣例
contractual claim 根據合同的債權
contractual liability/obligation 合同規定的義務
contractual income 合同收入
contractual specifications 合同規定
contractual terms & conditions 合同條款和條件
contractual guarantee 合同規定的擔保
contractual damage 合同引起的損害
contractual-joint-venture 合作經營,契約式聯合經營
completion of contract 完成合同
execution of contract 履行合同
performance of contract 履行合同
interpretation of contract 解釋合同
expiration of contract 合同期滿
renewal of contract 合同的續訂

『叄』 外貿業務員一般經常用到的英語口語都有哪些

最常用的,不管是郵件還是交談,最後一句話都會說
If you have any question, please feel free contact us.
上外貿指南針,讓你了解更多外貿

『肆』 誰能提供一些簡單的接待英語口語的範例(越多越好)

前廳部 (61) Have you a reservation? 您預訂過嗎? (62) May I have your name and room number? 您能告訴我您的名字與房間號碼嗎? (63) Here is your room key. 給您房間鑰匙。 (64) Please pay at the cashier』s desk over there. 請去那邊帳台付款。 (65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you? 這些是您的行李嗎?我來幫您拿,好嗎? (66) I』m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date. 對不起,我們飯店那一天的客房全部訂滿了。 (67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you. 您要的那一日房間已經確認了。我們期待著為您服務。 (68) I』ll cancel Mr Bell』s reservation from February 27th for three nights. 我將取消BELL先生從2月27日開始3個晚上的預訂。 我們期待著下一次為您服務。 (69) May I reconfirm your departure date? 我可以再次確認您的離店日期嗎? (70) I』m sorry, madam. We don』t have any vacancy at the moment. 對不起,小姐,我們現在沒有空房間。 (71) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 請問您有幾件行李? (72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag? 您包里有貴重或易碎物品嗎? (73) You can get your money changed at the cashier』s Desk.. 您可以去收款處兌換錢。 (74) Could you take a message for her, please? 你能不能為我給她留信口信? (75) Just a moment, please, sir. I』ll put you through. 請稍等一下,先生。我馬上為您接通。 (76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want. 打外線請先按9,聽到聲響後再按您所要的號碼。 (77) How would you like to make payment, sir. 先生,請問您將如何付款? (78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I』ll send a bellman up to get your luggage. 先生,這是您的找錢和收據。我馬上叫行李員上去取您的行李。 (79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense.. 您的房費將由接待單位支付,而雜費則應由您自己付。 (80) How many copies do you need? 您要復印幾份? (81) Can you give me your fax number, sir? 請您告訴我您的傳真號碼好嗎? (82) When can I pick it up? 我什麼時間能取?

『伍』 外貿英語口語對話

介紹你一個地方,我以前去學了一期,聽力和口語,同時都突飛猛進
他們是以新型的方法去鍛煉你的聽力和口語的,你可以去試試,
先參加個免費測試,反正又不花錢。

『陸』 哪位高人有見外國客戶常用的基本英語口語

去網上搜搜商務英語900句,有用的。

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
3 It's just the matter of the schele,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed ring the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
19 We've arranged our schele without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
20 Here is a of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我們訪問結束時為我們安排一點時間購物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
歡迎到我們工廠來。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
27 You'll know our procts better after this visit.
參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
29 Then we could look at the proction line.
然後我們再去看看生產線。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。
35 All proets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更為重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
41 Is the proction line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?
43 All procts have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
46 The proct gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

『柒』 第一次接待外貿客戶,不知道怎麼接待有接待外國客戶常用英語嗎有沒有一個大概接待流程

懂的就多說點,不懂的就少說

『捌』 外貿業務員一般經常用到的英語口語都有哪些

我大學所學的是電抄子商務,後來畢業了就從事外貿工作。一直以來我以為會簡單的交流就能做外貿了。可是工作了才發現,我所會的英語還遠遠不足啊,那些外貿函電,還有一些禮節我還真的不懂。丟了幾個單子,覺得必須要惡補一下了,不能再丟單了。就在我找培訓機構的時候,有一天收到了一條簡訊,「睿思博口語教程,針對您個人情況而做出輔導……」於是我就打電話咨詢了一下,那邊的工作人員,問了我一些情況和要求之後說「可以讓專門的英語老師給我分析下。」後來我抱著試試看的態度就買了他們的一套課程,後來發現老師的發音以及講課的方式真的都挺好的。現在都學完了,我發現我能說的比以前更流利了,也學到了不少的商務方面的知識。這錢還是沒白花,而且花的還挺值。

閱讀全文

與英語外貿接待客戶實用口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610