A. 英語常用口語100句是那些/
1. How are you doing?(你好嗎?)
2. I'm doing great.(我過得很好。)
3. What's up?(出什麼事了/你在忙些什麼/怎麼了?)
4. Nothing special.(沒什麼特別的。)
5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不見了。)
6. So far so good.(到目前為止,一切都好。)
7. Things couldn't be better.(一切順利。)
8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?)
9. Today is a great day.(今天是個好日子。)
10. Are you making progress?(有進展嗎?)
11. May I have your name, please?(請問尊姓大名?)
12. I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)
13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在這里過得愉快。)
14. Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)
15. That's a great idea!(好主意!)
16. Please say hello to your mother for me.(請代我向你母親問好。)
17. I'm glad to have met you.(很高興遇到你。)
18. Don't forget us.(別忘了我們。)
19. Keep in touch.(保持聯系。)
20. I had a wonderful time here.(我在這里度過了難忘的時光。)
21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)
22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。)
23. Nice talking to you.(很高興與你聊天。)
24. Take care of yourself.(自己當心/照顧好你自己。)
25. Thank you for everything.(謝謝你的多方關照/你為我所做的一切。)
26. Thank you all for coming.(謝謝光臨。)
27. I appreciate your help.(我感謝你的幫助。)
28. You're always welcome.(別客氣/不用謝)
29. Forget it.(算了吧)
30. It was my pleasure.(不用謝。)
31. I made a mistake.(我弄錯了。)
32. I'm terribly sorry.(實在抱歉。)
33. I must apologize!(我必須道歉!)
34. I feel terrible.(我感覺糟透了。)
35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的錯。)
36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打擾一下/打擾你了。)
37. What do you do?(你做什麼工作?)
38. How do you like your new job?(你覺得你的新工作怎樣?)
39. I like it a lot.(我很喜歡。)
40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜歡閱讀和欣賞音樂。)
41. What's wrong?(怎麼回事?)
42. What happened?(發生什麼事了?)
43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切順利。)
44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)
45. Sorry to hear that.(聽到這個消息我很難受。)
46. Come on, you can do that.(來吧,你能做到的。)
47. Use your head.(動動腦筋。)
48. You did a great job.(你趕得很好。)
49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。)
50. I'm very proud of you.(我為你感到自豪。)
51. I like your style.(我喜歡你的風格。)
52. I love you guys.(我愛你們。)
53. How do I look?(我看起來怎麼樣?)
54. You look great!(你看上去棒極了!)
55. That's fantastic!(那真是棒極了!)
56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
57. It's a pleasure working with you.(與您合作很愉快。)
58. Congratulations on you success.(祝賀你的成功。)
59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提議乾杯!)
60. Are you married or single?(你結婚了嗎?)
61. I've been dying to see you.(我非常想見到你。)
62. I'm crazy about you.(我為你瘋狂/痴迷/神魂顛倒。)
63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意愛你!)
64. You're everything to me.(你是我的一切!)
65. You're in love!(你戀愛了!)
66. I'm tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厭煩。)
67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。)
68. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物。)
69. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)
70. Have you got it?(明白了嗎?)
71. I've got it.(我懂了。)
72. I can't afford that.(我承擔/買不起。)
73. I did it, I'm so happy now.(我做到了,現在我很滿意。)
74. I don't care.(不關我的事/我不管。)
75. I don't think so.(我不這么想/我看不會/不行/不用。)
76. I guess so.(我想是吧。)
77. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)
78. I will do my best!(我會盡力的!)
79. I mean it.(我是認真的。)
80. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)
81. It's hard to say.(難說。)
82. It's a long story.(說來話長/一言難盡。)
83. It's a small world.(世界真小。)
84. It's against the law!(那是違法的!)
85. It's a good opportunity!(好機會!)
86. It's dangerous!(危險!)
87. May I help you?(我能幫忙嗎?)
88. No doubt about it.(毫無疑問。)
89. That's bullshit!(廢話!)
90. Think it over.(仔細考慮一下。)
91. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
92. What a surprise!(太令人驚訝了!)
93. Whatever you say!(隨便你!)
94. You are the boss!(聽你的!你說了算!)
95. You have my word!(我保證!)
96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life!
(艱苦的工作,艱難的日子,不幸的世界。生活並不總是甜蜜的。這就是生活!)
97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。)
98. Take it easy.(別緊張。)
99. Just relax.(放鬆一下。)
100. Zip your fly!(閉嘴!)
還有
1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不幹了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 還不錯。
11. Not yet. 還沒。
12. See you. 再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long. 再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me. 讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I』m full. 我飽了。
23. I』m home. 我回來了。
24. I』m lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我請客。
26. So do I. 我也一樣。
27. This way。 這邊請。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise. 我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again. 再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What』s up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don』t move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so. 我也這么想。
48. I』m single. 我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That』s all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up. 時間快到了。
55. What』s new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don』t worry. 別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I』m his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That』s neat. 這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。
66. Here you are. 給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself. 別客氣。
74. I』m on a diet. 我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。
76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。
77. Who』s calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How』s it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I』ll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I』m in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It』s her field. 這是她的本行。
90. It』s up to you. 由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You』re welcome. 不客氣。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can』t help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don』t mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I』ll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的。
B. 英語常用口語
口語的學習可以找學習英語人一起練習。
要擺脫啞巴英語就是要勤奮加刻苦。
當然方法也很重要,教程也是起到關鍵作用的一方面。
不要急於求成,從最基礎的開始學習。
、、
C. 求一些英語的常用口語.
上車來get on下車get off左轉turn left 右轉turn right
問路:自can you please tell me the way to ..?
詢問價格:How much is it?
太貴了,it's too expensive
討價還價bargin
幫我包起來please help me pack it
我需要一個三明治I need a sandwich
火車站在哪?where is the railway station?
這里風景真美It's beautiful here
能幫我們合影么?Can you please take photo for us?
D. 求:20條常用口語(英文版)
How embarrassing! 多難為情啊!
Mmm! 嘿嘿!
Wow, it's itchy! 嘩,好壞!
Wow, what a stink! 嘩,好臭!
I'm heart-broken. 我失戀了。
He's absorbed in his book. 他全神貫注地讀書。
Good medicine tastes bitter. 良葯苦口。
It's too sour. 太酸了。
I'm exhausted. 我疲倦不堪。
Whew! It's hot! 哇!好熱!
I have a toothache. 我牙好痛。
You make me feel terrible. 你別嚇我了。
I'm thirsty. It's too hot and dry. 我口渴了。天氣太熱太乾燥了。
Ouch, that hurts! 哎呦,好痛呀!
God! It's a hard stuff. 唔!這傢伙是個硬骨頭。
Watch out, it's dangerous. 注意,危險啊!
Stop it. 停住,住手!
He sweats with fear. 他在冒著冷汗。
I feel like vomiting. 我想嘔吐。(這句話大家一定要記牢呀,很常用的)
Gee, that's bitter. 噢,好苦!
I expected it to be sweet. 我原以為是甜的。
They are hot tempered. 他們肝火太盛。(還是少惹為妙)
You can say that again. 我完全贊同。
E. 急求英語順口溜
英語中的俚語、口語或「順口溜」很多,它們的意義,往往與字面意義不同,有時也不合文法的結構,所以正確了解和靈活使用,是學習英語者的難題之一。下面即是常見的一些,供讀者參考。
1. to be(或become)fed up with(someone或something):意思是對某人或某事感到討厭或厭倦(to get tired of; to be disgusted or to get sick of)
例如:I am fed up with his constant complaints.(他常常的抱怨令我厭煩。)
We all became fed up with his long speech.(他的長篇演說我們都覺得討厭。)
The husband has been fed up with his wife's nagging.(老公對老婆的嘮叨感到厭煩。)
如果只用「to be fed up」也可以:
I will not wait for her; I am fed up.(我不想再等她了;我厭了。)
(動詞時態是:feed, fed, fed)可見這句俚語似乎有「被動味道」,如果用 feed,意思又不同了。
例如:The mother will feed the baby with milk.(母親喂嬰兒牛奶。)(feed是及物動詞)
The cattle feed on grass(牛以草為生。)(feed 是不及物動詞)
但是 The cattle were fed with the grass by the farmer.(農夫用草喂牛。)
(cattle 是復合名詞,意為復數);
可以說:I am fed up with him.(我討厭他)
(但不能說:I feed up with him.)
2. to be in a rut:是指對每天同樣的工作或是墨守成規一成不變的習慣,感到單調乏味
(to be tired of routine job; nothing new or excited)(rut這個字本意是慣例或老套)。
例如:He has not been promoted for 20 years; he must be in a rut.(他廿年未獲升級,一定感到單調枯燥。)
After thirty years of the same job, he feels he is in a rut.(幹了卅年同樣的工作,他覺得枯燥乏味。)所以要放棄單調枯燥的生活方式,就是 to get out of the rut.
例如:If you hate your old job, you need to get out of the rut.(假如你不喜歡你的老工作,你就要走出乏味的日子。)
3. to cut the cord:意思是父母要讓兒女離家過著獨立自主的生活
(let your children leave home and become independent)(只用於父母與兒女間的關系);
例如:When your children are old enough to take care of themselves, you have to cut the cord.(當你的孩子長大可以照顧他們自己時,你就應該讓他們自力更生。)(即切斷依賴父母的臍帶。)
It is very difficult for many Chinese parents to cut the cord with their children.(許多中國父母很難讓兒女完全獨立自主。)(註:這里的 cord,是指umbilical cord即臍帶。)
4. to start from square one:意思是上次沒有成功,必須回到起點從頭做起
(something did not succeed in the first place, have to start over again)(這與 to be back to square one 意義相同);
例如:He has to start from square one because his computer destroyed(crashed)his homework.(由於電腦搞壞了他的作業,他必須從頭做起。)
The search committee for the new college president will have to start from square one.(選拔新校長委員會上次沒有成功,現在又要從頭做起。)
We are back to square one.(我們又從頭做起。)
5. to paint(someone)a picture:意思是解釋某種情況,使人更加明白。
(to explain the situation; to make things more clear);
例如:In order for you to understand better, I will paint you a picture.(為了使你更能明白,我願加以解釋。)
He will try to paint us a picture when he gives a speech.(他演講時,盡量想法使我們明白。)
When I write an article for a newspaper, I will paint my readers a clear picture.(當我為報紙寫文章時,我盡量讓我的讀者充分了解。)
但是 to paint a picture,意思又有不同了。
例如:The artist will paint a picture of me.(畫家為我畫像。)
The artist painted a picture for his interior decoration.(畫家為了他的室內布置而畫了一幅畫。)
6. to take a(或 its)toll:意思是造成損失或有不良的影響
(to have bad effect);
例如:His hard work will eventually take its toll on his health.(他的辛勞工作,最後對他身體會造成傷害。)
Inflation has taken its toll everywhere.(通貨膨脹對各地都有不良影響。)
The storm took a heavy toll.(暴風造成重大損失。)
The severe earthquake may have taken its toll on the economy of Taiwan.(或 Taiwan's economy)(強烈地震對台灣的經濟造成損失。)
The boss eliminated several senior positions to save money;it took a personal toll on him.(老闆為了省錢刪除了幾個資深職位,對他個人倒有不良影響。)
(註:to take its toll 較為常用)
7. to have the floor:指在開會時取得發言權,有人發言時,其他與會者應該注意聽。
(Everybody at the meeting should keep quiet and listen carefully when someone speaks to the audience.)(floor 本意是全體議員或全體與會者。)
例如:Will you mind letting Miss Wang have the floor?(王小姐發言時,請大家安靜注意聽好嗎?)
Everybody should be able to have the floor ring the meeting.(開會時,每個人都應該有發言權。)
Let Mr. Chen have the floor for ten minutes.(讓陳先生發言十分鍾,大家注意聽。)
He was given the floor by the chairperson.(主席讓他發言。)
8. to hold water:意思是站得住腳,禁得起考驗或有足夠的證據可證明一件事的可靠性
(to have evidence to prove something)(反之,「hold no water」就是沒有足夠的證據,站不住腳。)
例如:I think his statement does not hold water.
(我想他的聲明是站不住腳的)
也就是:There is no enough evidence to prove what he has said.
(可見「hold no water」=「does not hold water」)His theory holds water.
(他的理論是有足夠證明的)
Her constant excuses for being tardy holds no water.(或 does not hold water)
(她時常的遲到藉口,沒有足夠的理由。)
The U. S. bombing excuse did not hold water with China.
(美國轟炸理由不足取信中國)也就是:
China feels that the reason given by the U.S. for bombing the Chinese embassy does not hold water. 所以:
The argument does not hold wate r= The argument holds no water.(這爭吵是沒有足夠的理由)
9. to tighten(one's)belt:意思是束緊褲帶,省吃儉用或縮緊預算(to cut the budget)
例如:The government has to tighten its belt e to a large deficit.(由於龐大的赤字,政府必須縮緊預算。)
He tried to tighten his belt after he lost his job.(他失業後,想辦法省吃儉用。)
但也可指真正的束緊腰帶:Mrs. Chen has tightened her belt because she lost twenty pounds.(陳太太縮緊了腰帶因為她瘦了廿磅)
10. to put(one's)best foot forward:意思是全力以赴,給人以盡可能好的印象,包括禮貌、舉止、說話、外表等等
(to get first good impression including manners, speech, appearance, etc.)。
例如:When you go for a job interview, put your best foot forward.
(當你求職面試時,首先要盡量給人良好的印象。)
We all have to put our best foot on this project.
(我們對這個計畫要做得好才能給別人一個好印象。)
(註:通常不用復數 feet,因為同時伸出兩只腳,一定會跌倒,即使主詞是多數,也是如此。)
11. to miss a trick:意思是不了解全部實況或不能細心察看
(not to figure out a situation; don't know everything that is going on;not very perceptive of every situation.)
(反之,does not miss a trick 就是對全部情況非常了解。)
例如:He states emphatically that he never seems to miss a trick with his staff.
(他強調他對下屬是明察秋毫,無所不知。)
We can not pull the wool over his eyes because he does not miss a trick.
(我們瞞不過他,因為他對所有的事,都很清楚。)
Parents should not miss a trick regarding what their children are doing.
(父母對兒女所做所為,應該細心察看,不可忽略。)
He was fired because he missed all the tricks.(由於他對事不能細心觀察而被解僱。)(有人認為:如果說一個人十分「精明」,事事「明察秋毫」,似乎有點「spy」的味道,所以不是恭維話,讀者以為然否?)
12. to nickel and dime(someone):意思是一點一滴的小事或微不足道的服務,都要收費
(to charge someone for every little thing or service)(既不是詐騙也非違法。)
例如:Sometimes the lawyer will nickel and dime you for every service he(she)provides.
(有時律師為了微不足道的服務也要向你收費。)
Many people were nickeled and dimed by their lawyers. The phone company is continually trying to nickel and dime us.
(電話公司為了瑣屑細節的服務,不停地向我們要每一個銅板。)
(註:本來 nickel 是五分錢,dime 是一毛錢,現在當做動詞用,過去式和過去分詞是:nickeled, nickeled; dimed, dimed)
13. to throw(one's)weight behind(someone or something):意思是支持某人或某事
(to support someone or something)例如:The governor of Maryland threw his weight behind Mr. Gore for the presidential election.(馬里蘭州長支持高爾先生競選總統)
He has thrown his weight behind the foreign policy toward China.
(他支持對中國的外交政策。)
但是,to throw(one's)weight around 又有仗勢欺人,耀武揚威或炫耀自己的重要性,想要去影響別人和情況之意。
例如:He always tries to throw his weight around.(他老覺得自己了不起,想要影響別人。)
Mr. Lin is trying to throw his weight around in his office.(林想影響辦公室里所有的人。)
He throws his weight around her.(他想控制她)
14. to put teeth in(或 into)(something):意思是說話時,帶著慎重其事的語氣,使能有效的實施(fo be very firm in speaking)
例如:If you tell your children to do something, be sure to put some teeth in your decision.
(假如你要孩子做事,必須表明你認真肯定的決定。)
When you become a manager, you need to put teeth in(into)the decision-making process.
(當你是總經理時,你對決定事物,必須以肯定語氣表達,才能有效實施。)
Put some teeth in your position when you speak to the teen-agers.
(對青少年說話時,必須表明你認真的立場。)
I have to put teeth in my conviction that capital punishment is wrong.(我堅信我的立場,死刑是錯誤的)
(註:put teeth in 的後面多半跟 decision, position, stand, conviction 等單字,尤其 decision 最常用。)
15. to have a heart-to-heart talk:意思是誠懇的談論
(fo discuss something sincerely)
例如:Let's talk heart-to-heart about heart problem.(讓我們誠懇地討論有關心臟問題)
Let's have a heart-to-heart talk about this topic.
(讓我們誠懇地討論這個議題)
I have had a heart-to-heart talk(或conversation)with my department chairperson.
(我與系主任有個真誠坦率的交談)(形容詞用)
We had a nice heart-to-heart.(我們有個傾心的交談)(當名詞用)
(所以heart-to-heart 可當名詞或形容詞)
F. 英語常用口語..
- -#
http://news.iciba.com/1728/index_1.html這里很全的
G. 求幾句英語常用口語。
1、對不起,我沒聽清楚,請你再說一遍。 Sorry, I didn't catch that. Could you repeat it again?
2、對不起,我不會。Sorry, I don't know/I don't understand.
3、我明白了。I understand now.
4、讓我試一試。Let me try it out.
5、讓我再試一試。Let me try again.
6、你確定嗎?我確定。Are you positive/sure? Yes, I'm positive/sure.
7、再讓我想一想。Let me think about it.
8、我知道了。I know now.
9、我可以問幾個問題嗎?可以,請問吧。Can I ask a few questions. Yes, ask away.
10、書用英語怎麼說。How do you say "書" in English?
11、book用中文怎麼說。How do you say "book" in Chinese?
12、謝謝你的誇獎。Thanks for the compliments!
13、不要緊,沒關系。Don't worry, it's okay.
14、我今年X歲。I'm X years old.
15、我來自XXX。(某地、某學校) I come from XXX.
16、這個問題對我來說太復雜了。This problem is too complicated for me.
17、對不起,你回答錯了。I'm sorry, you got it wrong.
18、噢,你是對的。Oh, you're right.
19、你回答得很棒(好)!Great answer!
20、從那邊走。Walk that way.
21、你是怎麼想的?What do you think?
22、我只這么想的:XXX I just think XXX