導航:首頁 > 英語口語 > 英語日常出國口語

英語日常出國口語

發布時間:2020-12-28 23:04:28

㈠ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些

  1. Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?

  2. How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?

  3. How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?

  4. How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  5. How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  6. How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?

  7. How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?

  8. How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?

  9. Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?

  10. Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?

  11. Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?

  12. Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?

  13. Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?

  14. Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?

  15. Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?

  16. Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?

  17. Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?

  18. Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?

  19. Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?

  20. Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?

  21. Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?

  22. Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?

  23. Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?

  24. Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?

  25. Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?

  26. Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?

  27. Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?

  1. 機場費 airport fee

  2. 出站(出港、離開) departures

  3. 國際機場 international airport

  4. 登機手續辦理 check-in

  5. 國內機場 domestic airport

  6. 登機牌 boarding pass (card)

  7. 機場候機樓 airport terminal

  8. 行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim

  9. 國際航班出港 international departure

  10. 國際航班旅客 international passengers

  11. 國內航班出站 domestic departure

  12. 中轉 transfers

  13. 衛星樓 satellite

  14. 中轉旅客 transfer passengers

  15. 入口 in

  16. 中轉處 transfer correspondence

  17. 出口 exit; out; way out

  18. 過境 transit

  19. 進站(進港、到達) arrivals

  20. 報關物品 goods to declare

  21. 不需報關 nothing to declare

  22. 貴賓室 V.I.P. room

  23. 海關 customs

  24. 購票處 ticket office

  25. 登機口 gate; departure gate

  26. 付款處 cash

  27. 候機室 departure lounge

  28. 計程車 taxi

  29. 航班號 FLT No (flight number)

  30. 計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point

  31. Tourist 遊客

  32. United States (U.S.) 美國

㈡ 出國旅遊常用英語口語有

Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?

㈢ 常用英語100句。日常用語 口語的一些話。。之類的

200多句,夠嗎?
背完這些,你的口語應該有些提高了:

1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不幹了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.來吧(趕快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.還不錯。 11. Not yet.還沒。 12. See you.再見。 13. Shut up! 閉嘴! 14. So long.再見。 15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?) 16. Allow me.讓我來。 17. Be quiet! 安靜點! 18. Cheer up! 振作起來! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得開心! 21. How much? 多少錢? 22. I'm full.我飽了。 23. I'm home.我回來了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我請客。 26. So do I.我也一樣。 27. This way。這邊請。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我來。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好運! 33. I decline! 我拒絕! 34. I promise.我保證。 35. Of course! 當然了! 36. Slow down! 慢點! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 39. Try again.再試試。 40. Watch out! 當心。 41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! 44. Don't move! 不許動! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 47. I think so.我也這么想。 48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。 49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! 50. Let me see.讓我想想。 51. Never mind.不要緊。 52. No problem! 沒問題! 53. That's all! 就這樣! 54. Time is up.時間快到了。 55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.別擔心。 58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? 59. I love you! 我愛你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? 62. That's neat.這很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? 64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? 65. He is my age.他和我同歲。 66. Here you are.給你。 67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 68. Take it easy.別緊張。 69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! 70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? 73. Help yourself.別客氣。 74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。 76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。 77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? 78. You did right.你做得對。 79. You set me up! 你出賣我! 80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? 81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! 82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。 83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! 84. How's it going? 怎麼樣? 85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。 86. I just made it! 我做到了! 87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! 89. It's her field.這是她的本行。 90. It's up to you.由你決定。 91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! 92. What about you? 你呢? 93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 94. You're welcome.不客氣。 95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕 96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! 97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! 98. I can't help it. 我情不自禁。 99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的 101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。 102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。 103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。 104. What time is it? 幾點了? 105. You can make it! 你能做到! 106. Control yourself! 克制一下! 107. He came by train.他乘火車來。 108. He is ill in bed.他卧病在床。 109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。 110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? 111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。 112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。 114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。 115. I'm On 還不錯。 104. What time is it? 幾點了? 105. You can make it! 你能做到! 106. Control yourself! 克制一下! 107. He came by train.他乘火車來。 108. He is ill in bed.他卧病在床。 109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。 110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? 111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。 112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。 114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。 115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。 116. Long time no see! 好久不見! 117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。 118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。 120. What a good deal! 真便宜! 121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦? 122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! 123. You have my word.我保證。 124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! 125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! 127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。 128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。 129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。 130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。 132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。 133. It』s a long story.說來話長。 134. It』s Sunday today.今天是星期天。 135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! 136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。 137. That's all I need.我就要這些。 138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮! 139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。 140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。 141. What day is today? 今天星期幾? 142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為? 143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的? 144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球? 145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這么認為。 146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎? 148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。 149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! 150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。 151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。 152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。 153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。 157. It's going too far.太離譜了。 158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎? 159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。 160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。 161. The answer is zero.白忙了。 162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼? 163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! 164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。 165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。 166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。 167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。 168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。 169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。 170. I'll see you at six.我六點鍾見你。 171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的? 172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。 173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。 174. Move out of my way! 讓開! 175. Time is running out.沒時間了。 176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。 177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服? 178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。 180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了? 181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。 182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。 183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣? 185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣? 186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。 187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。 188. It's against the law.這是違法的。 189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。 191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。 192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。 193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。 194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了? 195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。。 198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。 199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 200. Fasten your seat belt.系好你的安全帶。 201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。 203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著•回答。 204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。 205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 206. Here's a gift for you.這里有個禮物送給你。 207. How much does it cost? 多少錢? 208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。 210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這么做。 211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。 212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。 214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。 215. None of your business! 與你無關! 216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 217. That's always the case.習以為常了。 218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。 219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。 220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! 221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁? 222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。 223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎? 224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。 225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。 226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。 227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的, 228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。 229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。 230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。 231. Just around the comer.就在附近。 232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。 233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。 234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。 235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。 238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鍾就好了。 239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! 240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! 241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個? 242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? 243. First come first served.先到先得。 244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。 245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。 246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。 247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。 248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。 249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。 250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。 251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。 252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。 253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。 255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! 256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。 257. She's under the weather.她心情•不好。 258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。 259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有•根據。 260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。 261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。 263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。 264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。 265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。

㈣ 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些

我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?

㈤ 英語口語怎麼練,快要出國了,真的很急

英語口語最快捷的練法就是在一群人都說英語的環境下練。
要出國前,你只要保障自己有一定的英語基礎,等出國後,在日常生活中,不管大小事,周圍人都用英語交流的情況下,你的英語口語水平會上升的很快的。

㈥ 出國常用英語口語如何練習

建議多看美劇或者電影。第一遍看著字幕,第二遍把字幕擋掉。
也可以多聽一些英語的Audio book,在Listening Library有下載。
聽明白了之後,有了語感,再慢慢練習。
先能表達大致意思,把重點日常詞彙的發音掌握,因為有的時候發音區別不是很大但是意思差異極大。之後再來完善自己的口語。
口音方面:可以把自己說的錄下來,放給自己聽,進行自我的糾正。或者可以找外國人聽,告訴他們說得不好的地方提出來。
流利度提高:就是多說多練。可以自己和自己對話,想像情景。當然最好的還是找幾個一起練習英語的夥伴,一起一直說,進步才會快。

㈦ 出國日常英語口語

建議你貨比三家,總之各有利弊吧,看你是哪方面需要了

說起雅思口語學習的話,版個人力挺—2:1保姆式學習方式權

循序漸進+溫故而知新,100%像母語學習那樣融入生活

而且價格也便宜,性價比高。值得考慮一下 // http://blog.voc.com.cn/blog_showone_type_blog_id_762476_p_1.html?765497897853214ghfkfds432656

㈧ 出國留學常用英語口語

適合復自已的最好,所以建制議你先去體驗各個地方的外教的口語水平跟教學方式,
看是否地道,自己滿不滿意.
我最近也在學口語,不過不用跑培訓班,
只要帶上電話就可隨時隨地學英語了,
個人覺得還不錯,你可以到網站申請他們的免費測試體驗一下~
*
http://yibasazi.blog.sohu.com/179502058.html

㈨ 北京出國旅遊常用英語口語

我的口語就是跟這家老師學習提高的,1:1的授課方式,我現在在ABC天丅英語中心回上.好.的 外教口語很純正,你答可以去那了解一下,或許對您有很大的幫助呢~~這些在網路上可以查到,但你口語的能力如何呢?還有,當對方回答你的時候你的聽力又如何?比較實用的方法是帶個快譯通實用些。

閱讀全文

與英語日常出國口語相關的資料

熱點內容
老公的家教老師女演員 瀏覽:788
圓明園題材電影有哪些 瀏覽:806
歐洲出軌類型的電影 瀏覽:587
看電影可以提前在網上買票么 瀏覽:288
有沒有什麼可以在b站看的電影 瀏覽:280
今晚他要去看電影嗎?翻譯英文。 瀏覽:951
林默燒衣服的那個電影叫什麼 瀏覽:133
哈莉奎茵與小丑電影免費觀看 瀏覽:509
維卡克里克斯演過哪些電影 瀏覽:961
什麼算一下觀看的網站 瀏覽:710
大地影院今日上映表 瀏覽:296
朱羅紀世界1免費觀看 瀏覽:311
影院容納量 瀏覽:746
韓國最大尺度電影 瀏覽:130
八百電影 瀏覽:844
手機影院排行榜在哪看 瀏覽:182
韓國有真做的電影么 瀏覽:237
歐美愛情電影網 瀏覽:515
一個女的去美國的電影 瀏覽:9
金希貞的妻子的朋友 瀏覽:610